The Nympho Virus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanesha gazed over them as she exited the staircase. Her disciples were naturally drawn to reclining furniture, to anything resembling a bed. It was instinct.

A blizzard of bodies filled the rotunda, and while most were heavily engaged, some were more keen to shatter their cellphones into the wall and play tug-of-war with their abandoned garments. Though all eventually returned to the chaotic pile, a full thirty strong.

The large windows were becoming covered in handprints and bodily fluids and the people beyond were already looking in on the scene with intrigue, though none ventured inside to investigate. Vanesha was sick of being behind glass.

"I'm very proud of all of you, it is here we make our love known to the world." She snickered at the various grunts and moans that echoed throughout the room. "Where I come from...there are many, many people. Over a billion in number...and yet there are still those among us who have never known true embrace. These are the untouchables. The Dalit. They are shunned, because it is believed they are suffering for sins made in a past life."

Dozens of faces now encircled her, drawn by her irresistible words. Her scent was overpowering and the lightest plume of purple haze escaped her lips with each sentence. Their bodies trembled in anticipation.

"I was never one for religion. I let science guide my life, and it has delivered to me an answer. We will spread this virus to every corner of the globe, to America, to India, everywhere. Make sure that no one will ever feel unwanted again!"

She kneeled and and cupped her hands gratefully before her well-endowed choir. There were so many now; cocks of all colors and shapes, but all growing exponentially. There were pussies present too, splayed and ready to squirt at a moment's notice; beautiful pubic mounds graced with hair, and stubble and smooth shaven skin.

Vanesha wanted to thank them all for their worship. "A warrior can't go into battle without warpaint can she?" She threw her head back and closed her eyes, preparing for the warm, sticky fountain to envelope her entire essence.

Stroking their genitals maliciously, it was only seconds before celebratory strings of white crisscrossed her shoulders and face. Some of their offerings were translucent and watery from squeezing out every last drop from their aching balls, but her most recent recruits delivered thick, gooey cream into her agape, panting mouth, and tangled, filthy hair.

Katie and Taylor moved closer, positioning their puffy, lubed pussies onto either shoulder and continued to rub. Vanesha could hear the crazed slicking sound that accompanied their fast fingers. How many orgasms could they achieve?

In front of her Toby looked down at her ecstatic, half-lidded expression and readied his own tool, dabbing it thoughtfully in her open extended palms. In an instant she felt the moist, relaxing spray delivered from the girls in unison against her neck. She could feel their asses tighten and release with each tantric delivery.

Giggling, she brought her collection of cum to her forehead and drizzled the mixture onto herself. The river was viscous enough to cover her entire forefront, meandering between her breasts and pooling into her small forest of pubic hair before dripping off her bruised, pulsating clitoris and hitting the floor.

"There's a good boy, throat-fuck me in front of everyone!"

Vanesha gagged gleefully as her mouth was stuffed and thoroughly violated. She had never once thought she would feel so elevated by such a untamed act. Though she was the one kneeling, she was not the submissive in this union. Her mouth required reverence; recognition for igniting their desires. She loved the attention of those beyond the stain glass, who were busily snapping pictures with their phones. They truly had no idea what was coming.

She was in heaven as Toby's girth rocked against her tonsils. She couldn't help but lightly clamp her teeth along his shaft, if only to claim it as her own. His head dug into her esophagus while her tongue sought to cradle him in a warm, pink blanket. She needed to feel his climax reverberate in her mind.

Her sisters in sex had not left her side, and petted her temples while she devoured. Grool still drenched their loins and was mixed into the massaging ointment along her shoulders. Their were so many staring now, so many cocks saluting her.

Vanesha felt his orgasm echo in her forehead. Grasping his ass she held him place as he finished. He had no more cum left to offer, but it did not matter. The dull, fevered throbbing was all she was after. His pained, labored moans made her ears tickle.

"Mmmm, you are ready, all of you." Released from Katie and Taylor's hold she fell backward onto the filthy tile.

"Glorious..." she writhed in the mural of spunk, making a haphazard angel with her limbs.

Her contingent only watched with amusement; silently awaiting her command. Katie had returned to David's side, a look of bashful radiance filled her cheeks as she hugged and smothered him, while David in turn had much the same expression at her advancements. No amount of viral influence could change who they really were.

Finding her footing, Vanesha broke up her ring of followers and made her way to the door. A hard twinge pulsed from her hand where she had broken it, thankfully this glass would be easier to bypass.

She pirouetted to the crowd that had gathered on the curb. The hot summer air was welcomed into her lungs, as the sun gleamed off her shimmering brown body. She loved the stupefied looks she received at her nudity. Semen would be the only thing that adorned her from this day forward. The heated concrete felt great under her heel, and the green swaying grass that dotted the CDC compound's parking lot was a blessing. Georgia was lovely this time of year.

"W-what the hell's going on?" A young man asked, from the sea of strangers. His eyes never left her bust, and his torn, baggy jeans grew taut in her presence.

"Do you know where the Atlanta airport is?" she asked calmly. "The biggest airport in the country, if I'm not mistaken...?"

"Yeah..."

"That's good."

"Why?" he swallowed nervously, "W-who are you?"

Vanesha smirked and grabbed him by the collar. "Your savior."

The heavy double doors gave way behind her and shattered to the pavement under the weight of the horde. Vanesha pressed her lips to the limp, startled man-child, and held onto to him like a lone rock amidst a chaotic river.

Left and right people were pinned to the hoods of parked cars and taken. Exhaustion plagued her army, but still they fought as they pursued the stragglers across the blacktop expanse. The police would be here soon; more kindling for the cause.

She released the young man and left him to revel in his newfound wanderlust. His purple eyes darted in all directions trying to make sense of his surroundings. Vanesha sighed and reclined on the curb, nonchalantly opening her legs for anyone who wanted to fuck her. She felt like she was floating. Light. Nimble. Airborne.

12