The Nymph's Spring

Story Info
A beautiful nymph meets a travelling wizard.
833 words
3.82
20.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casually lounging on a gigantic lily pad, a beautiful nymph stroked her gleaming hair. It had gotten slightly out of place, but soon it would return to a state of perfection. The fey was perfect in all portions of her body; she had a graceful, slender face with stunning green eyes, a figure to outdo the most attractive of elven maidens, and flowing, lustrous hair, the color of fallen leaves. Her beauty could, quite literally, blind most onlookers.

Finished with her task, the woman sat upright and gazed at her surroundings. She watched as a few rabbits bounded in and out of the trees surrounding her spring, then turned her attention to the deer. She was just about to move on to the birds which had just flown overhead when she heard a crack from behind her; a twig snapping.

She turned around and saw a man, an elf, to be precise, wearing a dark robe. Smelling the air, she found his scent to be unusually pleasing; most humans and elves weren't appealing to a nymph. Her blinding beauty was stayed, for the moment.

I think I'd like to see just who this man is.

The elf hadn't yet noticed her, as he was still partially surrounded by trees. As he entered the spring's clearing, the nymph had just reached the edge of the water, now climbing out to meet the unwary traveller.

"Who are you that disturbs my part of the forest?" requested the nymph.

The robed man recovered from his moment of surprise, and bowed humbly to the figure of beauty in front of him. "I am Ankenseth, a mere wizard and traveller, who accidentally disturbed your most sacred spring. I ask your pardon for this, madam fey."

Such a polite one. Perhaps I'll keep him for a bit longer. She slinked up to the hunched-over man, raising a hand to bring his up. "I am Reshasel, protector of this fair spring. Please, I invite you to stay here as long as you will."

As he took her hand, a few muttered words escaped his lips, and his free hand made a quick, complex symbol in the air.

Reshasel let out a slight gasp as she suddenly was overcome with an intense longing for Ankenseth. She blushed as he stood up while still holding her hand. Quickly and suddenly, she pulled him close and kissed him deeply, pressing her lips onto his. Their tongues met, sharing the deep passion that they both felt for one another.

"Ankenseth...I want you to fuck me...," she moaned between kisses, gasping as he fondled her big, gorgeous breasts. With another series of motions and mutterings from the wizard, both of their clothes suddenly slipped off into a heap on the ground. They tumbled onto the heap, still in an embrace of kissing and groping.

"Yes, milady. Your wish is my command." Ankenseth positioned himself over the nymph, massaging her breasts. He slowly entered her, pushing gently into her vagina as she let out groans of pleasure. His hand again became a whirl of gestures, and the groans of the nymph suddenly heightened.

"Mmm! You feel so good inside me, Ankenseth," Reshasel moaned. She began thrusting herself into his cock, sending it deeper inside her pussy. Ankenseth started groaning as well; nymphs were well-known as pleasurable, or at least well-known to those who have managed to bed one. Her legs wrapped around his torso, adding to the pounding thrusts of the elf.

Ankenseth began thrusting faster, building speed as Reshasel matched his thrusts with precision. Her vagina was tight around his cock, leaking juices onto the grass below them. Reshasel moved their clothes out of the way without skipping a beat, still pressing herself against Ankenseth. Her breasts rubbed lightly against his chest each time he lowered himself, her hard nipples rubbing up to his chest.

Their cries of pleasure built in volume quickly; the nymph was tightening her pussy at just the right moments, testing Ankenseth's stamina to the limits, while on the other hand, the wizard's spell of pleasure was causing Reshasel to come very close to an orgasm.

"Fuck me, elf! I want you to give me the best sex I've ever had, so fuck me harder!" she screamed, on the edge of reaching her climax. The frenzied thrusting and pumping reached a new level, almost a blur to the eye, as they both gave out to orgasmic pleasure.

"Ahh! Yes! Yes!Yes! Ahhhh!" Reshasel's breasts bounced up and down as she spasmed in absolute ecstasy. Ankenseth quickly collapsed next to her, breathing heavily. He looked over at the nymph, admiring her talent for sex.

"You were fantastic, lady Reshasel," he said, now stroking her hair. She turned to face him, lying her head on his hand.

"As were you, sir elf. You will always be welcome in my part of the forest."

If the nymph had known about the "Irrational Attraction" spell he'd cast on her, he probably wouldn't be as welcome.