The O Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the hottest thing Lisa had ever done - she was wearing the other girl's dirty underwear for him, and showing him in front of her, and apparently getting off on it, adding her own juices to Marjory's. He remembered how every millimetre of that fabric smelled and now he ached to get closer again.

He couldn't keep his eyes from going back there now, and catching Lisa's eye he exchanged a very intense look with his wife - a pure animal lust combined with loving pride and surprise at her creative filthiness. Marjory caught the edges of the look, and decided she would find a way to catch a glimpse of the show too. It was too exciting to watch this couple play in front of her, and it wasn't enough that she just came in their bathroom. Greg must fancy her to have been playing with her knickers - maybe he would fantasize about her while he fucked his wife.

It was a strange kind of conversation since none of them were really paying attention to it - it rambled on in a string of non-sequiturs, vaguely planning the following day but all of the real communication was happening non verbally (and was pure filth).

Lisa was just thinking about taking Greg up to bed soon - she couldn't wait much longer to get his cock inside her and she could see he was ready to go. Marjory stood swiftly and moved to pass Greg towards the stairs, mumbling something about needing the loo again and blaming the wine, but taking a good look back in Lisa's direction before Lisa could respond and rearrange her position.

So Marjory got a good view, briefly, of what Greg had been able to see. Lisa's knickers were soaking and pressed close so that Marjory could make out the contours of Lisa's pussy. She couldn't make out the colour exactly, but something dark and with a slight lace trim...

It took Marjory several stairs before the possibility caught up with her that those very familiar looking knickers might in fact be the very ones that she'd been creaming into an hour ago - no, it had to be a coincidence.

She stepped into the bathroom and there in the basket, by way of proof, was Lisa's own cunt-sodden pair arranged in the same way. Holy fuck, she's got my knickers on, and that's what she was showing Greg.

She'd been right about Lisa finding them, but would never have anticipated that behaviour from her somehow. Lisa seemed almost intimidatingly intelligent (she was extremely successful, Marjory knew] and despite being kind and down to earth with it, it was still a total surprise that she could be quite so depraved with her new au-pair's dirty knickers.

She had to find out what happened with them afterwards - there was no question that Greg would be driven wild by this, since Marjory already knew he'd familiarised himself with them, back when it was only her own cum adorning them.

Marjory was running through this in her head as she peed noisily, no longer ashamed they might hear - let them hear her pissing, they were the ones playing games with her worn underwear!

Back downstairs, Greg and Lisa could hardly contain themselves. Lisa had moved to Greg's lap and whispered to him as her fingertips traced the bulge in his trousers.

"Like what you see?"

Greg was breathing hard. "Those aren't yours!"

"That's right, they're not. And they were soaking when I found them. I think you got her all hot with your big obvious hard on."

"I know. I found them too..." Greg confessed. After all, it wasn't like he was the one who had stolen them and worn them.

"Did you know? You dirty bastard. I bet you smelled her pussy, didn't you?"

Before Greg could answer, they heard Marjory leaving the bathroom. Lisa was wondering whether Marjory had caught up with all the moves in the game so far - whether she'd seen the basket switch and figured it out. The girl was clearly bright, she thought, and sensual. And fucking hot, Lisa confirmed to herself as she watched Marjory descend the last few stairs, her breasts still free under the jersey and her green eyes fixed intently on Lisa. Yes, she knew...

Lisa gave her a smile, and announced that she and Greg would call it a night, since she'd need her rest to keep up with Marjory in the morning.

Marjory raised an eyebrow - ah yes, the running! Everything was so laced with sex now that she briefly mistook Lisa's words for an invitation to a threesome, and the thought hung there.

"Yeah I think I'll join you" Marjory said, adding her own ambiguity.

Marjory went first up the stairs and felt both pairs of eyes on her arse as she did so. She let it move a little more than necessary. There was a palpable sense of urgency as the three of them bade each other good night. "Sweet dreams" Lisa said to Marjory in a tone dripping with innuendo, pushing their bedroom door closed.

Marjory stood in the dark hall, her hand on her the door handle of her own room which was across from Alex's - Marjory's ears confirmed the young girl was still sleeping soundly, oblivious to the games of the adults.

From Greg and Lisa's room, a small chink of light was thrown into the dark corridor from the keyhole of their old Victorian door - the period features in the house had been kept, including original doors and some very creaky floorboards.

Marjory was like a moth to that little flame in the dark, and she tiptoed back to the keyhole, berating herself as she did so. 'What, are you hoping to crouch in the dark and watch them fucking, Marj?' In fairness, Lisa had stolen her knickers, after Greg had already done who knows what with them, so no-one was innocent. They'd brought it on themselves with their kinky game...

With that, she pressed her eye to the hole and was just in time to see Lisa's dress drop to the floor, followed swiftly by her bra. Her tits were just as Marjory had imagined them, large but firm and her nipples raging at that instant.

But the real reveal was Marjory's knickers, and Marjory watched Greg nearly growl with desire, and observed how Lisa's arse, which was a bit larger than her own, was parted by them. She turned her attention to Greg, who had peeled his shirt and trousers off quickly, and whose cock was straining to get free.

He was lean enough that the angled light threw his athletic build into relief, although without a shredded gym bunny look. He looked healthy and strong, and like he could give either his wife or the very wet girl crouching in his corridor an extremely thorough fucking. Maybe both, she thought.

He looked hot, she summarised, and at that moment, he tugged his boxers off and Marjory got a good look at his decent sized and massively aroused cock. Lisa eyed it with the same greedy expression. She kneeled in front of it and seemed to take exquisite pleasure in closing her mouth over the throbbing thing, her fingertips teasing Greg's balls.

Marjory was practically salivating in the hall (certainly her hungry little cunt was) and she watched Lisa work the large cock as far into her throat as she could and slip two fingers into her leaking twat, still wearing Marjory's knickers.

It was all getting too much. It was almost painful to tear her eye from that vision but she would be right back - Marjory moved as quietly as she could in the dark. Damn these floorboards!

In her room, she rummaged feverishly and pulled out her bullet vibrator, flicking it on to check it would be quiet enough. Almost silent. It would do.

She retraced her steps, her hands sticky with excitement. Moving back into position, the boards creaked under her. Fuck! She held her breath, looking through the hole - the action in the room continued so she must have got away with it.

Lisa was still quite messily guzzling Greg's cock - she didn't seem to mind drooling on her own big tits, and when she paused to catch her breath it popped free and shone majestically.

Marjory switched the vibrator on, pressed against her clit and had to stifle a moan. Lisa moved a little lower to lick Greg's loaded-looking bullocks, and the muscles in his back and arse twitched and rippled in front of Marjory.

More strikingly than that though, Lisa was looking her dead in the eye. Had she heard? Marjory wondered. Lisa pumped Greg's cock with her hand and continued to lick Greg's balls, all the while smiling with her eyes towards the keyhole. She was going to give that snooping girl a show. She gave a little smile when her mouth was free, and Marjory knew she'd been rumbled.

In the dark hall, Marjory's heart was pounding - Lisa knew she was watching, but was continuing! So now it was a performance. It didn't seem like Greg knew. Her new mistress held the power, then - Marjory's cunt practically spat into her knickers when she framed it in those terms and she pressed harder with the vibe.

She would do anything Lisa commanded, she decided. The woman was a sexual genius.

The gaps between the floorboards were starting to slightly bite into Marjory's knees as she kneeled in the dark, as though begging for release. In fact she knew she could come any second, so hard that she'd writhe on the creaking floor and they'd open it and stand over her watching. But the show wasn't over so she fought to suppress the orgasm and the thought of them both calling her a dirty slut while she came for them.

Greg had pulled Lisa over him on the bed, in a 69 with Marjory's knickers still firmly in place - although wet through now. Lisa had turned her and Greg so that Marjory would get a good view of him exploring.

"Tell me if you can smell her" Lisa whispered, not quietly enough. Greg just moaned. His wife was extraordinary, he thought, as he did indeed try to pick out the scents he'd encountered earlier.

To be honest with himself, he wasn't sure he could tell Marjory's horny pussy from the smell of his wife's cunt now that she'd been leaking into them for some time, but as he pressed his face closer and the fabric wet his lips, he inhaled the knickers where they stretched tight against her arsehole and was certain he could still smell Marjory there - a day's accumulated sweat and above it all, the musk from Lisa's own little dark star, which twinkled as she felt him sniffing her.

What a dog her husband was, Lisa thought as his cock lurched in her mouth - the scents from a strange girl's holes turn him into an animal. If that girl didn't behave she'd unleash him and let him have his way with them. She ground her hips down into his mouth, and she hoped Marjory was getting a good lock.

In the hall, Marjory was indeed seeing everything, and she'd moved her legs apart to allow the vibe to move between her lips. She saw Greg pull her knickers to one side, exposing Lisa's desperate and drooling cunt - a string of clear nectar reaching out to her knickers as if to keep them in place.

She watched Greg take that with his tongue, collecting it and then licking Lisa's lips with evident delight, before clamping on her swollen clit. Lisa shook visibly at this.

Greg pulled the knickers to one side and spread Lisa's arse with his hands, and Marjory marvelled at how her little arsehole was twitching in time with Greg's licking. 'Fuck that's hot. Don't come yet Marj, he's not even fucked her yet!' she told herself.

It escalated though, and she had to try harder still when she saw Greg's fingertip draw some of the copious juice from her knickers and start to circle Lisa's anus, before abruptly slipping into it.

Lisa was coming already - she knew Marjory could see her splayed arsehole being fingered while her husband sucked her cum-spewing snatch, all while she wore the knickers of the girl watching in the dark and struggled to cram a fat cock into her throat.

She couldn't prevent the climax, but Lisa had control even of how she lost control. She thought of her orgasms a bit like surfing - there was an art to knowing when to let a wave roll under you, and rise and fall with it, if you sensed a bigger wave coming. Lisa did, and she would ride that one home.

Greg felt his wife coming in his mouth, her arse pinching his finger rhythmically - he slid more of it up her tight hot passage and heard her grunt on his cock. His eyes were still fixed on Marjory's cum-smeared gusset even as he rolled his wife's clit and pumped his finger in and out of her arse. It was time to fuck her.

Lisa was unusually demanding about which way they faced, and also stopped him when he went to peel the knickers off her.

"No, fuck me through them. From behind." Lisa said in a stage whisper with a glance towards the keyhole. "You can pretend it's her."

Greg blushed a little, wanting to protest that of course he didn't want to imagine fucking the beautiful girl with the divine-smelling pussy (who at this moment was biting her lip on the other side of the door and watching his expression). Lisa certainly knew how to push his buttons.

She was on her hands and knees now, one arm reaching back to hold the gusset of Marjory's knickers to one side of her open and swollen cunt. Greg held her hips and touched the tip of his cock against his wife's dripping slit, intending to tease her by pressing it between her folds slowly. However, Lisa pushed quickly back against him and he was buried in her boiling cunt up to his balls with a slurp as she grunted and spasmed around his cock.

Marjory watched Greg toying with her knickers as he started to fuck his wife, who began whispering to him lewdly (and for Marjory's benefit).

"Ungh.. yeah, do her like she wants you to... Show me her cum on your cock."

Greg and Marjory both watched as Lisa's cream began to gather on the knickers as he gave her long strokes, pulling almost fully out before driving back in all the way, and churning her cum to a froth. Marjory watched Lisa's tits shaking and let the little vibrator slip inside her pussy for a second.

God, how she wanted to burst through the door and be taken and used however the couple wanted.

Greg helped himself to some of the spare lube that Lisa was creating, and without much ceremony slid his entire thumb up to the knuckle up his wife's arse.

She took it well, although it did set off another orgasm that she couldn't fight, and she moaned as his digit stiffly fucked her tight back passage while her sloppy cunt clenched his cock.

Greg loved feeling the inside of his wife's arsehole, when it abandoned the battle of trying to keep him out and switched to embracing him. He loved her velvety walls and how they caressed him while she was coming, and how he could feel the movements of his own cock. He knew Lisa wanted him up her arse.

Sure enough, Lisa climbed off Greg's cock, spilling a little of her cum onto her thighs, and said to him. "Let her see you fuck me up the arse. Show her how you bugger me with that big dick of yours."

Greg assumed his wife was still talking through the fantasy - and found it incredibly hot. Marjory knew how literally Lisa meant every word - and did as well.

Lisa pulled the knickers off and handed them to Greg. "I want to see you smell her while you shove it in me".

Greg complied by holding them to his face - they really were sodden now, and smeared with fuck juice. He navigated them and still found the scent of Marjory's arse that made his head spin. Both Lisa and Marjory watched him enjoy it.

Lisa pulled her cheeks apart, and Marjory struggled to control her breathing as her pussy dribbled around her fingers.

He may only have been doing it vicariously, but Greg was sniffing her arsehole, just as he was pressing the fat head of his cock through his wife's twitching sphincter. His pupils were dilating and Lisa could feel his heartbeat in the large, burning hot item that was starting its journey up her bum. She hoped Marjory could see it going in.

She encouraged Greg: "Imagine it's hers. Breathe it in." was all she said, and she felt him grow and stretch her more. She did love his big dick up her arse sometimes. She had to be really horny to want it, but right now the thought of Marjory seeing it happen while knowing that Greg and Lisa were both imagining it was her was the most erotic situation she'd ever been in, and she wanted Greg to do her arse ferociously and pump it full of cum. It slid further in.

Marjory looked on in wonder at how Lisa was taking that big cock in her arse - she'd never tried it herself, but as she knelt in the hall on the hard floor (her knees were raw now) she slipped another had into her pyjamas and let a fingertip play with her puckered little anus while the vibe buzzed wetly between her lips.

She imagined Greg penetrating it, and Lisa egging him on.

Greg was on the edge of heaven as he forced the last of his cock into his wife's fluttering rectum and heard her gasp, and his senses were filled with their au pair's intimate aromas.

He felt the urge to share them: as he picked up the pace and began to shaft her tunnel forcefully, he held the knickers by Lisa's face.

She fixed her eyes on the door as she inhaled them while her husband bottomed out repeatedly, his balls slapping her cunt each time. To keep from crying out she bit down on the wet knickers, taking both her own and Marjory's cum-soaked fabric into her mouth as a wet gag.

Now she was coming, and this wave she would ride all the way. She could hear the shameless noises her arse made as Greg pounded it freely, and she knew Marjory could too. She could taste both of their horny pussies, and she knew that if Marjory wasn't already coming in her hands she would be soon. She could tell Greg would fill her arse with cum any second.

She screamed silently into the messy gag as she felt Greg's hot load start to flood her. He kept on firing into her as she bucked and squirmed, her arse milking his cock. Greg was roaring without sound as he emptied his balls into his wife's tight interior, watching her suck the fuck juices out of Marjory's knickers.

Marjory was coming too, shaking uncontrollably and biting her lip as she slid the finger that had been only modestly teasing her arsehole up inside herself, desperate to know what Lisa was feeling. She added another finger, feeling her own ring pinch and squeeze as she climaxed.

She watched Greg pull his cock out of Lisa's depths - her well-fucked hole gaped forlornly and Lisa spat the knickers back onto the bed so she could talk some more filth as she kissed her husband.

"Fuck, that felt like quite a load. You've flooded my arse".

"Mmm-hmm" Greg assented, sliding his fingerstips in and out of both her loose holes gently as they kissed, playing in the slippery mess. "Careful or it will all gush out" he said.

"It's ok, I've got a plan" Lisa answered, grabbing Marjory's knickers and pulling them on, just as a tear of cum slid out of the startled little O her arsehole made. It was trapped by the knickers, and Lisa relaxed and let Greg's cum pour out into them.

"I think she can probably have these back now".

Marjory held her breath in the hall, her orgasm still just fading - was Lisa serious?

"In fact, I think I'll make her run in them in the morning." She looked Marjory directly in the eye through the keyhole as she said this.

Marjory knelt in the dark and knew that Lisa wasn't joking, and knew also that she would do anything that Lisa asked of her, and love every second. She would run with her mistress in the morning and wear those filthy knickers for her, and if they chafed because they were drenched with arse-leaked cum, then Marjory would still rub her raw pussy afterwards and come over and over at the thought of how Greg and Lisa would use her. Marjory realised that she was idly sucking her juices from the vibrator and from the fingertips just pulled from her clutches. "You little fuck slut, Marj." she told herself, "That woman owns you now."

Greg just chuckled at what he took to be Lisa's horny imagination. Lisa would make sure tomorrow, though, that he knew Marjory had complied. She felt the last of his load seep out of her, and she gave a kind smile towards the keyhole at the girl who had joined their lives, and unleashed Lisa's dormant dominance. This was the beginning of a journey for all three of them.

12