The Oasis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His erection remained as firm as ever, but the throbbing in his balls was relieved. She repeated the process three more times. Each time, he lasted longer before he had to shout, "Now." As they practiced, she gave him instructions, urging him to tighten his perineal muscles when she pressed that spot to hold back the release of fluid. "If you practice this, you can learn to hold it back, all by yourself," she told him.

The fifth time that she began to explore his cock with her tongue, she told him, "It has been three hours now. Your lesson is over." He was not sure when she meant, at first. Was she going to leave him with his erection? Then he felt the, by now familiar sensation of her mouth engulfing his staff. This time, instead of the slow movements of her head that he had come to expect, she began to increase the pace of her head movement. Her hands still held his hips down, so that her head made all of the movement. Up and down her head bobbed, taking him and then almost releasing him. Faster and faster, until he again shouted, "Now."

Again, as she had before, she thrust her mouth all the way down on him, taking him deep into her throat. But this time, she did not press that spot. She allowed his ejaculate to fill her mouth and throat. Sucking it down as it spurted into her. Pulse after pulse of cum. His entire body contracted in the effort to force his fluid out of his body. He had never cum so much in his life. He had never felt such an orgasm. Finally the spasms began to subside. She kept her mouth on him, drinking down the last of his fluids, until finally, at long last, his cock began to go limp.

12