The Obedient Girl

Story Info
Emily gets to meet Mr and Mrs Scott again.
5.6k words
4.6
55.4k
51
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

Please read The Submissive Boy first as this story follows on from that.

***

Emily was waiting in the supermarket car park when her phone rang. It was Liam wanting to know if they could get together that afternoon.

'Sorry Liam, I can't today. I've been invited over for coffee at Mrs Scott's house. Oh here she is now. I have to rush. Talk to you soon.'

The silver Mercedes pulled up and stopped beside her as the window wound down.

'Hi, get in!' said Mrs Scott.

Emily climbed into the car and settled in the plush leather passenger seat. She was wearing a tiny denim mini skirt and a white off the shoulder peasant blouse.

Her stomach lurched as she saw that Mrs Scott was wearing her black leather pencil skirt again. For some reason Emily thought the older lady looked very sexy in that outfit. It was finished off by a shiny silver satin blouse. The perfume she wore was intoxicating.

'How nice to see you again Emily. How have you been?'

Emily couldn't tell her that she had thought about nothing else other than her and her husband, especially when he said about Mrs Scott loving to eat young girls pussies. Hers throbbed as she spoke.

'I'm doing great thanks. Thank you so much for inviting me over for coffee.'

'Oh I'm sure the pleasure will be all mine!' said Mrs Scott in a sultry voice.

Emily's pussy spasmed yet again.

Once they were in the house Mrs Scott settled Emily in the lounge room and went into the kitchen to get the drinks.

When she returned she had with her a bottle of chilled white wine and two glasses.

'I thought this might do the trick better than boring old coffee. Don't worry my husband will drive you home. He's playing golf at the moment but will be back later.'

Mrs Scott poured two glasses of wine and sat beside Emily on the sofa.

'Cheers!' said Emily.

'Bottoms up!' replied Mrs Scott with a smile.

They drank their wine and chatted about what they had been doing since they'd last met but mainly about Emily and her course work. Mrs Scott topped up their glasses from time to time.

Then she put her glass on the coffee table in front of them and turned to Emily.

'You really are a good girl aren't you?'

Emily froze, not knowing what to say.

Mrs Scott took away her glass and put it next to hers before turning back towards her again.

'You really are very cute,' she said as she leaned towards the girl and stroked her arm.

'Have you ever kissed a girl before?' Mrs Scott asked.

'N..no, never,' stuttered Emily.

'So you've probably never kissed an experienced older woman either,' she said as she moved nearer to Emily.

Emily gazed into the older woman's eyes as she came forward, took hold of her at the back of her head and pulled her face to her own.

'Oh God!' moaned Emily just before their lips touched and Mrs Scott kissed her long and sensually.

'That was nice.' said Mrs Scott as they broke apart slightly. 'Maybe I need to do that again.'

This time when they kissed Mrs Scott forced Emily's mouth open with her tongue and slid it in.

Soon Emily was reciprocating which gave Mrs Scott confidence to slide Emily's top from her shoulders and pull it down until her breasts were bare. She started to fondle the young girl's small breasts making her moan into the older woman's mouth.

This time when they broke Mrs Scott looked into Emily's eyes as her hand went down to her skirt, then onto her thigh.

Emily gasped then mewed as Mrs Scott's hand crept up her thigh and onto her white silk panties.

'I..I..I've never done anything like this befo...Oh God!' she moaned as the older woman pushed the gusset aside and slipped a finger deep into her pussy.

'Don't worry baby. Mummy will take good care of you!'

Emily moaned louder at hearing that and because she now had two fingers in her.

'My husband and I have been looking for a girl like you for a long time. A good girl. An obedient girl. You will be an obedient girl for us, won't you Emily?

As she said that her thumb began to rub over Emily's clitoris making her pant and try to push her hips onto the fingers that were driving her wild.

Mrs Scott slowed down her actions, teasing the girl, building her orgasm slowly.

'Please Mrs Scott, please make me cum. Oh God I need to cum.'

Mrs Scott removed her hand from Emily's pussy and with her other hand she grasped the girl's hair and pulled her head back so she was staring into the older woman's eyes. She then took hold of her hard nipple and squeezed it.

'You sound just like you did when my husband was fucking you!'

Emily gasped.

'You're a naughty little girl and do you know what happens to naughty little girls?'

Emily stared into the older woman's eyes, not daring to speak.

'They get spanked.' added Mrs Scott

She reached under Emily's short skirt and peeled off her soaked knickers.

'No, please Mrs Scott. I'm sorry. Please don't spank me,' she pleaded.

Soon her skirt was up around her waist and she was laying over Mrs Scott's knees, the leather skirt below her pussy felt cool.

Mrs Scott began to spank her. First one cheek then the other. She alternated the slaps with the odd one to the top of her thighs.

'You really are a naughty girl begging my husband to fuck you!'

Slap!

'Did you enjoy cumming on his big cock when he told you I like eating young girls pussies?'

Slap!

'Or was it when he said I would fuck you with my strap-on?'

Slap! Slap!

'Please Mrs Scott. No more please!'

'Oh you didn't say that when my husband had you on your knees and he was stuffing his cock down your throat!'

Slap!

'Or when you swallowed all his cum!'

It wasn't long before Emily's porcelain bottom was a nice shade of pink.

Mrs Scot stopped spanking and caressed her peachy little bum.

'You have a gorgeous arse Emily. Has anyone ever fucked you there?'

Emily could only moan as the older woman was running one of her manicured fingernails over her little puckered hole.

'Oh God, n...no. No-one.'

Mrs Scott dipped her middle finger in the girl's dripping pussy.

'Well, we'll have to see what we can do!' At that she slid her slimy finger into Emily's arse.

'Oh fuck. Oh God!'

'Do you like that Emily? I think you do, they way you are rubbing your pussy on my shiny leather skirt. Shall we try two fingers?'

'Oh shit!' exclaimed the abused young girl as Mrs Scott added a second finger up her arse and started moving them in and out.

Emily was now moaning as she was being arse fucked by the dominant woman's fingers. It felt like nothing she'd felt before. The cool leather skirt was sliding over her wet pussy lips.

'Now I think we need to take this upstairs where we can explore your body more comfortably and then you can thank me for what I'm going to do to you!'

Emily let out a deep guttural groan.

Mrs Scott slowly withdrew her fingers and pushed Emily off her knees onto the carpeted floor.

'Come along,' she said as she took the girl by the arm and dragged her upstairs to the playroom.

'Right! Let's get you stripped naked shall we?'

Mrs Scott unbuttoned then peeled down Emily's denim skirt and with a quick tug of her top she was naked.

'Onto the bed please.'

Emily crawled on to the bed and gasped as Mrs Scott tied her wrists and ankles with the silk scarves that were already there for her.

'Wai...wait please Mrs Scott. What are you going to do to me?'

'I think you know what I'm going to do to you. I'm going to do everything you've ever dreamed about since my husband told you I love to eat young girls pussies and fuck them silly with my strap-on. This is what you want isn't it? You've already begged me to make you cum. Now be an obedient girl and do as you are told!'

Mrs Scott took a few steps back from the bed and slowly removed her shiny silver satin blouse before unhooking her silver satin bra and placing it on the chair with the blouse.

Emily glared at the older woman dressed in her tight black leather pencil skirt and high heels, her breasts rising and falling due to the deep breaths she was taking. They swayed as she walked back to the bed where she bent over and took one of the Emily's hard nipples in her mouth and sucked, using the tip of her tongue to rub over its nub.

With her right hand she stroked Emily's soaking wet bald pussy, flicking her clit and rubbing between the lips.

Soon Emily's hips were arching off the bed to try to get more purchase on the older lady's fingers.

'Oh God, please!'

'Please what Emily?

'Please rub me harder and make me cum!'

'Oh, so you want to cum do you? Let me see what I can do.'

With that she stopped. reached into the bedside drawer and took out a mini flogger.

'Perfect for a wanton pussy!' said Mrs Scott as she climbed on to the bed between the girl's outstretched legs.

'Good God. No. Please. Not that!'

Mrs Scott just smiled as she brought the flogger down between Emily's thighs.

She groaned as the lashes caressed her pussy lips. Again and again the pain mixed with pleasure as she felt her orgasm growing. Mrs Scott sensed she was nearly there so increased the speed of the strokes.

'Oh my God, Mrs Scott. I'm ccuuummmmiinnngg!'

The older woman dropped the flogger and dived between the girl's thighs as she feasted on her spasming cunt.

'Oh fuck. Yes! Oh God I'm cumming again!'

Emily lost count of the number of orgasms she had while being licked and sucked by Mrs Scott.

'N...no more please. I..I can't take anymore.'

She took pity on the young girl and got up then went to the bathroom to wash her face. When she returned to the bedroom Emily was still breathing heavily with her eyes tightly closed.

'Did you enjoy that?' whispered Mrs Scott in her ear.

Her eyes flew open and then she nodded.

'N..never came like that before. Thank you.'

'Oh you're going to thank me now,' said Mrs Scott as she unzipped her leather skirt and peeled it off to show she was only wearing shiny black silk stockings and a black satin girdle along with her high heels.

She climbed on to the bed and placed her knees either side of Emily's head.

'I don't suppose you've ever eaten pussy before but just do what comes natural to you. Your little boyfriend wasn't much good when he first came here but he's getting better at it.'

Her soaking wet pussy descended onto Emily's mouth before she could ask about LIam. She remembered what the older woman had done to her and tried to copy her actions. She licked and slurped on the wet cunt, flicking her clit before running her tongue between its lips..

A little bit of coaxing and coaching soon had Mrs Scott about to unleash her juices on the unsuspecting girl.

'Oh yes Emily. Just there. I'm going to cum just lick my clit faster. Oh fuck yeeeessss!'

Emily spluttered as the older woman's juices soaked her face.

'Taste me. Open your mouth and be an obedient girl.'

Emily did as she was told and was surprised at the sweet taste of the older woman's essence.

When her orgasm had subsided Mrs Scott climbed down and walked over to another set of drawers. She took out her eight inch strap-on, a larger one than she'd used on Liam, and strapped it to her waist.

'Time for my husband's other promise!'

'Oh God no, please Mrs Scott. It's too big...'

'Nonsense girl just relax,' Mrs Scott told her as she once again climbed between the girl's thighs. Taking the cock in her hand she rubbed it between Emily's already wet pussy lips before pushing the head between them then slowly edging it deeper into her. All Emily could do is moan and groan as it disappeared deeper into her pussy.

When she was fully sheathed the older woman began to fuck her slowly and deliberately.

Mrs Scott leaned in to Emily, her large breasts rubbing against Emily's pert ones as her lips sought out those of the young girl.

Emily surrendered to the older woman as their tongues dueled and their hips mashed together.

Emily could feel her new orgasm building then she came hard and begged Mrs Scott to stop.

'But I'm still hard!' she giggled as she proceeded to fuck Emily through two more earth shattering peaks.

After she had removed her strap-on Mrs Scott released Emily from her bonds and they lay in each others arms kissing each other warmly and sensually.

Shortly the familiar tingle emanated from both their pussies and it wasn't long before they had their legs entwined rubbing themselves to another orgasm.

By the time Mr Scott arrived back to take Emily home they were dressed and back in the lounge drinking wine.

It was dark by the time he and Emily set off back to Emily's room at the Hall of Residence.

'Why are you going this way?' Emily asked.

'Oh just a shortcut,' he replied with a smile and soon he turned into a disused factory site.

'Climb in the back,' he told her when they had stopped and he had killed the lights.

Emily climbed between the front seats into the plush rear seating closely followed by Mr Scott.

He sat down and immediately undid his trousers pushing them and his underwear to the floor.

'Suck it!' was all he said as he stroked his cock.

Emily slid her mouth over the already hard erection and slurped away until he told her to stop.

He then pulled her onto his lap so she was facing him, pulled her panties to one side and slipped his cock deep into her hot wet pussy.

She rode him for nearly fifteen minutes moaning continuously before she started to groan that she was going to cum.

'Oh fuck yes, me too!' exclaimed Mr Scott.

They both came together with him shooting rope and rope of cum into the young girl's well fucked pussy.

When they'd tidied themselves up Mr Scott proceeded to drive her home.

When they stopped he looked at her and said, 'We'll both be wanting to see you soon!'

Emily just smiled, leaned towards him and kissed him chastely on the cheek as she replied, 'Oh yes please!'

The call came sooner than she thought. Her and Liam had been to the pub and had just arrived back at her room when the text came.

'Ring ASAP'

'Must pop to the toilet!' she told Liam.

In the loo she text 'Liam is here. Can't talk. Can I ring later?'

New text said 'Be at supermarket car park 11 am.'

Emily gasped and with shaking hands she typed 'OK.'

She flushed the toilet and went back to Liam.

'Are you alright babe?' he asked when he saw her.

Emily realised she must have looked flushed.

'Sorry Liam. I've just come on my period,' she lied, 'and I've come over all dizzy. I need to go to bed. You don't mind do you?'

Liam was disappointed as he was expecting sex but got up, kissed her tenderly and replied, 'of course not. You have a good rest and I'll talk to you tomorrow.'

After he'd left Emily got her nightie on and crawled into bed wondering what tomorrow would bring.

At exactly eleven o'clock the silver Mercedes pulled up and Emily jumped in.

Mr Scott looked her over and saw she was wearing a simple white cotton dress with white three inch heels.

He didn't say anything as he drove her to his house.

Once inside he told Emily that his wife was upstairs waiting for her so he took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. There on the bed was Mrs Scott in a tight black latex basque with black silk stockings attached. Her generous breasts were free from the basque and her nipples were hard.

Emily gasped when she saw what the older lady was wearing.

'I hope you like it Emily, I wore it especially for you. Darling, Emily looks overdressed could you do the honours?'

Mr Scott took hold of the white cotton dress and lifted it over the young girls head. She stood in her high heels and a white silk thong.

'Oh you do look cute. Doesn't she darling?'

Mr Scott who was now behind her began to run his hands over the young girl's body. First caressing her shoulders then down to her breasts where he squeezed her nipples between his finger and thumb making her moan.

He gently kissed her neck as his hand crept down towards her panties. His fingers slipped inside and found her dripping wet pussy. Rubbing between her lips she started to moan and jerk her hips. All the time he was doing this to her she was looking at Mrs Scott who had one hand on her left breast squeezing her nipple and the other rubbing her pussy.

Mr Scott whispered in her ear, 'take off your panties.'

In a daze she peeled down her thong and stepped out of it.

He led her over to the bed and helped her on.

Mrs Scott took her hand and pulled her towards her. The older woman's lips sought out Emily's as they kissed passionately.

Emily could see Mr Scott undressing and when he was naked he got onto the bed on the other side placing Emily between them.

They forced her down on her back and as Mr Scott began to lick and suck her nipples, Mrs Scott went down on her.

Emily was writhing between their licking and sucking and in no time she was crying out in ecstasy as her first orgasm overtook her.

Leaving her panting Mrs Scott went into the bathroom as Mr Scott stroked her heaving body.

When she returned she was wearing a bright red strap-on cock.

Mr Scott pulled Emily up so Mrs Scott could lie down in the middle of the bed, the red phallus bobbing on her loins.

'Come on Emily. Come and sit on my new toy. Darling can you help her please?'

Mr Scott lifted the light young girl into place and she easily slid her soaking wet pussy down its length causing her to moan.

Mrs Scott began to move her hips as she slowly fucked the girl. She pulled her closer and kissed her deep on the mouth as her hips kept up the rhythm. Emily groaned into the older woman's mouth.

'Oh God!'

Then Mr Scott did something she didn't expect. He took her hands and tied her wrists to either side of the bed frame with the permanent silk scarves.

'What are you doing?' she squealed.

'Now, now! Just be an obedient girl and you'll find out.' replied Mrs Scott.

With her hands tied like that her body was pressed into Mrs Scott's, the older woman's large breasts under her own.

Mrs Scott grasped hold of Emily's head and guided her face to hers pulling her down for another passionate kiss, her cock still fucking the girl.

Suddenly she felt Mr Scott's hands on her bottom, rubbing and kneading it.

'You do have a lovely arse Emily,' he said. 'Perfect for fucking!'

Emily panicked and tried to get up but she realised she couldn't. Her hands were tied and Mrs Scott held her around her waist trapping the young girl tight to her.

'Oh God, no. Please not that. Please let me go,' she begged'

'Aaarrrggghh' she cried as she felt cold gel on her puckered little hole.

She whimpered as Mr Scott pushed his middle finger into her arse.

When he inserted a second she was nearly hyperventilating.

Mr Scott used his fingers to loosen up the young girl's sphincter before he could put his cock in her.

Emily kept chanting 'no, no, no' as he plundered her arse with his fingers.

Mrs Scott pushed her free hand down between their bodies.

'I think you'll like this,' she said as she found the switch on the strap-on and flicked it on.

Suddenly the cock began to vibrate, both in Emily's pussy and on Mrs Scott's clit.

'Of fuck!' exclaimed Emily as the cock buzzed and bucked in her pussy.

Mrs Scott pulled Emily further down on her body so the cock vibrated on the young girl's clit too.

'Oh God. Fuck that's good. Oh My God I'm going to...aaarrrggghhh,' she cried as her second orgasm hit her.

She collapsed onto the older woman who grabbed hold of the cheeks of her arse and opening them wide she pulled her back hard onto the vibrating cock again.

'Oh, Oh! Oh fuck. Oh noooooo...' she squealed as Mr Scott pushed the head of his rock hard cock past her loosened sphincter.

Emily groaned as the cock invaded her tight arse.

'Break deeply dear,' said Mrs Scott. 'You'll soon get used to it.'

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers
12