The Obedient Husband Ch. 3

Story Info
Lily takes him to see Alan.
1.3k words
4.18
55.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faraday
Faraday
9 Followers

I came home from work, tired. Lily told me to make my own tea, as she had already eaten. I grilled a pizza, and ate it whilst I listened to the news on the T.V. I could also hear Lily moving about upstairs. After a while she called me up, and I went upstairs. She was wearing a short black dress that hugged her figure, and showed her lovely ebony legs off. I could tell she was ready for sex.

She gestured at the women's clothes she had laid out on the bed. "Bath, shave, dress." She ordered. I grew excited, remembering the reaming she had given my ass a few days previously. I did as I was told. I bathed, shaved my legs, and body, and then dressed in the blue bra, knickers, and suspender belt. I rolled on a new pair of black stockings, then a tight white mini-dress, and a white blouse. By the time Lily helped me again with my make up and wig I felt feminine.

To my surprise we then went downstairs. Lily picked up her car keys.

"Where are you going?"

"We're going to see Alan. Come on, get in the car."

I hesitated a moment. Her car was on the drive, what if the neighbours saw. Then I thought under all this they would do well to see it was me if I moved fast. Although that was difficult to do whilst wearing stilettos I thought. We drove across town, I was terrified that somebody would see us and recognise me. I breathed a sigh of relief when we pulled up at Alan's place. Lily introduced herself over the intercom, and the door to his block of flats opened. We went up the stairs, I wobbled a few times on the stilettos, but we got there in the end.

When Alan opened the door it was a moment before he realised Lily had company, as he had swept her into his arms for a passionate kiss!

"Alan, this is my husband, John, but better known as slave Julia. She's going to be our slut. Aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She slapped my face. "And Master."

"Yes, Mistress, and Master."

"That's better" She turned to Alan. "I think we're going to have lots of fun this evening." Alan nodded, smirking at me. I felt humiliated, but excited. I was ordered to go into the kitchen, and fetch them each a glass of wine. I returned to the living room, to see them kissing passionately on the settee. Alan had his hand on Lily's breast, whilst she was massaging his groin. After a few seconds they separated, and took the drinks.

Lily spoke to me. "Kneel down bitch, unzip Alan's pants, and take his cock out to see what a real one looks like."

I knelt down, shaking with excitement. I fumbled a moment, and he laughed. Then his zip was undone, and I took his cock into my hand. It was the first time I had handled another man's cock, and I was amazed at the tremor of joy that ran through my body. I couldn't believe how big it looked, and it was even erect yet.

"Suck his prick, bitch, make it big." Lily's voice was husky, she was getting excited. I lowered my lips to the mans prick, and sucked it in. It was nice and warm, I could feel it throbbing as I ran my tongue over it. Then I let it out of my mouth, and ran my tongue up the underside of it, finishing with a kiss on the tip. He groaned with joy, and the prick stiffened noticeably. Meanwhile Lily was kissing him on the mouth, and he was responding. I was really getting into licking a mans cock, and soon started sucking on his balls too. Then Lily pushed me off him, they were still kissing, and Lily had one hand working furiously in her panties. Impatiently she ripped them off, and straddled him, sinking down on his huge erection, the juices already running out of her pussy. She was facing me, and I could clearly see his cock in her tunnel as she writhed on it. At her gesture I started licking her clit, then down his cock, and to his balls, then back up again. Soon his hips bucked, and he tightened up, and then I could see the spunk jetting up his prick to spurt into my wife's pussy. I used my tongue to encourage as much cum as possible to fill her. As the spunk hit home, Lily also jerked, then moaned in pleasure as her orgasm shook her.

They stayed together a few minutes, and then Lily climbed off his softening prick. She sat on the edge of the settee, smiled at Alan, and then gestured for me to lick her hole. I crawled forward, extended my tongue, and started lapping at the juices, and cum that surrounded her fleshy lips. It tasted nice, especially as the spunk was still hot; unlike the previous time she had made me lick his spunk from her. Then I stuck my tongue in, and started slurping as much out as I could, trying to swallow it all. I could feel it sliding down my throat, and I quivered with pleasure.

After a while Lily told me to stop, I pulled away, then she pointed at Alan's still soft cock, that was still gleaming with her juices, and some of his spunk. I eagerly cleaned him up. When I had cleaned him I was sent to freshen up their wine glasses. I came back, passed them the wine that they drank.

Lily then told me to take of my panties, I did so.

"Have you ever seen such a pathetic tool?" She asked Alan.

"No, I haven't, he replied, now I know why you have to come to me."

"I'll show you what else I have to do for fun." Lily pulled her strap on dildo out of her handbag, and put it on. Alan watched with amusement on his face. Then she passed me some K.Y. Jelly, and I lubricated my anus, whilst licking the dildo, much as I had his cock. When Lily was ready she made me turn around on all fours, then she slid the dildo into me, and started fucking me as Alan encouraged her. After a few minutes, Alan, now naked from the waist down, walked over to us, and stood next to us.

"Suck my prick," he asked Lily. I could hear her take it into her mouth, and start sucking, as she continued her rhythm.

Lily eventually orgasmed with the dildo that was inside her, and I felt the hard rubber toy withdraw. Then I felt a different pressure on my anus. It was Alan sliding his cock into me. After the stretching I had from the dildo his cock slid in easily. Lily lay down in front of me, unstrapped the dildo, grasped the outer part, and slid the inner part from her pussy. It was again swimming with her juices. I didn't hesitate to start licking her clean again, whilst her lover continued screwing me.

He had a faster rhythm, than Lily had. Eventually, he got even faster, and I knew he was about to spurt. He slammed his thick long cock all the way in, then I felt his fluids filling me up. It felt wonderful. Then we all collapsed into a tired tangle of torso's and legs, and arms. We rested for half an hour. Then Alan screwed Lily again, before I licked them clean again.

Before we left Alan asked if it might be possible to borrow me at some point in the future.

Lily smiled, kissed him good-bye. "Sure, whatever you want, Lover."

I got into the care wondering what the consequences of that request would be.

To Be Continued...

Faraday
Faraday
9 Followers