The Obedient Husband Ch. 5

Story Info
Anna & Duncan pay a visit.
1.5k words
3.49
45.3k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faraday
Faraday
9 Followers

It was Saturday night and Lily bade me to go and get dressed as Julie. I put on my wig, make-up, and clothes, wondering what this evening had in store for me. I had dressed in black knickers, bra, and suspenders and stockings. Over that I put on a black mini dress, and a white blouse. I always feel delicious as Julie. Lily had dressed in red knickers and bra, and put on a black dress that buttoned up the front. It was short enough to show off her long ebony legs to great effect.

Once we were dressed we went downstairs. Lily informed me that she had put a couple of bottles of wine to cool in the fridge whilst I was away that afternoon, and that we were having visitors that evening. I gulped, a little apprehensively. I was still very nervous about others seeing me as Julia. I know I am not very convincing as a female. We sat and watched something mindless on the Telly until the doorbell rang. I was that nervous I visibly jumped. Lily looked at me as if I was expected to answer the door. I sighed, and went, wondering whom it was.

When I opened the door I saw Anna, Lily’s newfound lesbian lover, and a man. He was about my height, 6’, medium build, and friendly blue eyes. I said hello, then gestured for the blonde woman, and the male to enter. I guessed he was her husband. Anna smiled, he looked at me rather more coolly, almost unbelieving. I hoped that there wasn’t going to be trouble, I wasn’t dressed for it. The man looked more interested when Lily and Anna kissed each other passionately in greeting.

I went to the kitchen and opened a wine, then poured out three glasses. I went back into the living room with them. Lily and Anna were sat on the settee, holding hands. The man was in a chair, watching intently. I passed out the wine, and I was barely acknowledged by the three. At Lily’s gesture I sat in the other chair.

Anna introduced the male to Lily as her husband, Duncan. They chatted for a while, Duncan worked abroad a lot for an engineering company, so had seen a lot of the world. Lily, and Anna were stroking and caressing each other a lot during the conversation. Both Duncan and I watched closely. I guess most men are fascinated by lesbianism, even more when your wife is involved.

I eventually had to go and top up the glasses, when I returned the atmosphere had become electric; Lily and Anna were kissing, and fondling each other’s breasts. Lily’s dress was open down the front, and she had her hand up Anna’s cream blouse. Duncan was breathing heavily, and I could see an impressive bulge at his fly.

Lily and Anna then stripped each other, almost as if they had forgotten anybody else, and were soon into a 69, eagerly lapping at each other’s labia’s, and the sweet wet cracks. Duncan eventually opened his fly, and out sprang an impressively proportioned prick. It must have been 7” long, and 4” thick, thickly veined. I made towards him, but he saw me coming, and shook his head. I respected that, and sat back down. I was disappointed though, it was tempting to take that cock into my mouth, and give him a good sucking.

The two women eventually tongued each other to a climax, their bodies shuddering as they enjoyed the moment. Then Anna looked significantly at her husband. He didn’t need any words. He tore his clothes off, revealing a tanned, toned, physique. His large cock led his charge as he approached the two women. They reached for him, and pulled him to them. He started suckling on Anna’s beautiful boobs, whilst Lily took his cock into her mouth, and sucked it deep. Duncan could reach Lily’s boobs with his hands, and started teasing the nipples, gently at first, then with increasing vigour. Anna had moved so that he could lick her already wet cunt. He seemed to enjoy the taste.

After a few minutes, and another orgasm for Anna, the husband was laid on his back, and at Anna’s invitation Lily straddles him. Anna held his cock as Lily lowered herself down onto his cock. She gasped as it slid into her juicy cunt. Her ebony skin was glistening with perspiration; she started riding his throbbing cock, slowly at first. Anna fingered Lily’s love bud, causing my wife to gasp and moan. Duncan started bucking his hips up and down in time to Lily’s rocking, and Anna’s fingers were moving faster and faster. Lily soon started panting heavily, and I knew her orgasm was due. Anna could sense it also and encouraged her verbally. Then Lily exploded, her body shaking as her passion ripped through her. She slid of Duncan’s still erect cock leaving it sticky with her juices. Lily grabbed Anna and kissed her passionately, then flopped back onto the settee. Anna then took hold of her husbands prick, and started licking the juices off. Duncan was screwing his face up in an effort not to climax, then Anna deep throated him, and it was too much. He grunted, and his hips jerked, and he started filling Anna’s mouth with his seed. Lily knelt next to them, and Anna transferred the spurting cock to Lily’s mouth. She sucked it eagerly. When Duncan had finished both women’s faces had streaks of cum, and it was leaking from both their mouths. Anna smiled at Lily, and then swallowed. Lily smiled back, came over to me, then French kissed me, transferring his sweet seed to my mouth. I swallowed, eager for as much as I could, I even licked around the inside of Lily’s mouth, then tongued it from her face. When I had as much as I could from her Anna told me I could lick the cum from her face also. I licked her face gently, enjoying the sweetness of his semen, and the perspiration running down the blonde girls face.

I fetched them all fresh drinks whilst they relaxed on the settee, all three of them naked. I was struck by the contrast between my dark-haired, ebony skinned wife, and her friend who was fair-skinned, and blonde, but both beautiful. The three of them sat talking, idly playing with each others nipples, cunts, and cocks, whilst sipping at their wine.

It didn’t take Duncan long before his prick was stirring again. The two girls noticed, and started stroking it in unison. Soon it was erect and ready for more action. At Ann’s suggestion the two women knelt on the floor, their bodies resting on the settee, kissing each other. That position meant that their bums where in the air, so their juicy slits were exposed to our gaze. Duncan licked his lips as he approached the tempting sight. He knelt behind Anna, and fed his cock into her cunt. She moaned, and kissed Lily passionately. Duncan pumped in and out of Anna twenty times, then shuffled over, and slid his cock, wet with Ann’s juices into Lily’s cunt, and pumped her twenty times. He switched back and forth a couple of times, as the two women grew even more frenzied in their kissing. Then as he withdrew from Lily’s cunt for the third time Anna held her bum cheeks apart. Duncan needed no further encouragement; he slid his sopping wet cock deep into her arse. Anna gasped as it invaded her tight arse, and then told Lily how good it felt. Lily replied she wanted a turn. Dutifully, Duncan gave Anna twenty strokes, and then buggered Lily. He then had to rotate around their cunts and arses, as the girls told him what a stud he was. Eventually as he was screwing Lily he gasped he was about to come.

“Keep your cock in Lily, darling.” Anna said. “Then her wimp can lick her out, lets see how deep his tongue goes.”

Duncan just grunted, and firmly held Lily’s hips, then Lily screamed with pleasure as he spurted deep into her, as Anna massaged his testicles to get as much as possible out of them. After he had finished shuddering he withdrew, his cock softening. Lily stayed knelt. I lay down under her to start licking her cunt. The goo was dripping from her cunt, and started dripping on my face before I started. I plunged my tongue between her nether lips, and lapped up the mess. I extended my tongue as deep as I could into her wet pussy, and swallowed it all down. I could hear Anna sobbing with pleasure also as her husband fingered her to climax. Lily was also approaching another climax as my tongue delved deep into her. I tried to adjust the pace to match that of Anna’s, but Anna came first, followed shortly after by Lily. Then we all collapsed, tired, but happy.

After they had recovered, Duncan and Anna dressed. We saw them to the door

“Thank you for a wonderful evening.” Anna said.

“Thank you for Duncan’s wonderful cock.” Lily replied. “I hope I can play with you both again soon.”

“So do we.” Duncan said.

Lily then kissed them both, and they left, but I feel I hadn’t seen the last of them.

Faraday
Faraday
9 Followers