The Object of His Affection Ch. 07

Story Info
The stor of a woman who becomes a perfect love toy.
1.2k words
3.88
28.8k
5
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H Dean
H Dean
39 Followers

Chapter 7 -- Wanting the Unwanted

It was a Friday night. James had placed a gift-wrapped box on the bed and suggested it find it's way onto her body. "We're going out," he shouted from the bathroom, readying himself for a shower.

Obedient and excited, she pulled the contents from the box, flinging wrapping paper about the bed and floor. Within the box was a long silk evening gown and matching high-heeled shoes. When she slipped into it, she could only stare at the reflection of the beauty clad in pearlescent silk. It was all she could do not to cry.

When next she saw him, he was dressed in a fine silk suit. It was black but for small flecks of burgundy which brought out the color in his tie. She gasped, thinking him the most handsome man in the world.

"Tonight, we dine with some of my friends. In fact, you know Jerry. He is in town for some event," he told her. "There will be others. They all know of our relationship and are, in fact, involved in similar relationships as us."

She was a bit put off by his announcement. This would be the first time her relationship would be known to others and it made her uncomfortable. She was made a bit easier by his revelation that the others were involved similarly. Still, it was a bit off-putting. Once the night was over, however, she was at ease and happy.

"James," she beamed at him. "That was a marvelous night. Who would have thought Jerry would be the dancer he is?"

James grinned at her, well aware of his friend's abilities.

"And you...you are evil - a tease. You had me hot all night!" she giggled. "Why didn't you tell me you could dance like that? And, James...why haven't you taken me dancing before?"

James stared at her, eyes narrow. She shivered, startled by the evil look in his eyes.

"Fuck me. You're going to torture me tonight, aren't you?" Her voice was barely audible.

Later that night, she found herself on her back, doubled over as she had been so many times before. James stood over her, his eyes ablaze and piercing through the darkness in the dim light of the room. He was slow in the removal of his suit. When he was finally naked, his cock stood out from him, a spit in search of a victim. Slowly he slid on the bed to rest his cock between her legs.

She shivered and tried, vainly, to push against him. Slight gasps and vocalized chirps escaped her lips as she shivered in anticipation. He was rubbing his cock between the cheeks of her ass now, running the tip of his cock over the small hole.

"Please don't", she begged. "Not tonight."

He had only taken her ass only once. She had hated it and hoped he would never again make her suffer through such pain.

"You will ask for this tonight," he told her in a low voice.

She nodded her head negatively, knowing she would never do such a thing.

He nodded back at her. "You will," he told her.

James stroked his fingers across the hole in her posterior, threatening entry but never entering. He bent down and flicked his tongue against her hole, surprising her. She moaned with the cool tickle, wondering if what he did felt good. It couldn't feel good, she knew. But had it?

He repeated his action again and again, tickling her hole with his tongue. Her concentration faltered and she found herself enjoying it, only to turn it away. He was merciless. Before long, she was helpless to deny her pleasure. Soon, she was begging to cum - begging for him to fuck her.

"No, no, my slut. Beg to be fucked up the ass," he whispered. "Then you will be fucked."

"I can't," she cried. "I can't."

"I won't fuck you until you beg me to fuck your ass."

She groaned, her will weakening. The sensations were intense and terrible. The humiliation of the moment was greater than she could over come and brought a sense of terrible and torturous need.

"Please fuck my ass!" she burst out, suddenly.

"Ask again, slut," he spat.

"Please don't make me beg for it again...I can't," she cried.

"Beg me to fuck your ass," he demanded.

He leaned down over her, staring through the darkness, rubbing his cock across her tightened sphincter. He pressed against it, again threatening entry; never entering.

"Beg for it," he demanded again, continuing his non-advancing assault on her bottom. "I won't enter you until you beg, whore".

His words sent her over the edge. Able to take no more of his torture, she began to beg as he had commanded. First it was a breathless whisper. Her pleas were unanswered so her begging became louder. Then, just as her words turned to another scream begging him to fuck her ass, he obliged her.

He was slow this time. After lubricating himself with her heavily flowing juices he slipped his cock into her waiting hole. Upon his second stroke she found herself in the throes of a powerful orgasm, followed by another and then another.

His motions were slow and steady and then halting and hard. He stared into her eyes, meeting her in a steady gaze. He whispered words of love, filling her with warmth. Then his words changed to degrading and crass attacks, only to return to more loving words.

It was a difficult night for her. Once they had finished making love, she had cried herself to sleep, taken with the strange turn she had taken. Her most powerful orgasms had come, not after words of love and care but after his most vulgar accusations. She had previously accepted a need for humiliation. On this night, however, she had faced it, truly understanding her need for humiliation.

The next day, as she showered, she reflected on the night past. It was beyond her to imagine that something that had been so terrible could be so incredibly satisfying. She had experienced powerful orgasms before but never any that had been quite so powerful as those she experienced last night. Too, she reflected on her self-discovery and wondered how it could be.

After drying herself and applying her cuffs and collar, she came downstairs to the breakfast table. James was just setting their breakfast on the table when she entered the room. His first gaze brought a blush to her skin, embarrassed by her actions the previous night.

"You forgot to ask if you could cum, you know?"

She looked at him with a sheepish look. "I didn't think...I was...you..." she stammered.

"I know," he chuckled. "It's okay. Sit."

"You know," he began "Jerry was telling me that he could make your waist a little smaller. It's a minor bit of surgery. A small incision, the removal of a rib and a couple adjustments and you would have an even smaller waist."

"What are you looking for: Barbie?" she laughed. "Think I'll pass on it."

"I didn't think you would go for the idea. Not right now, anyway," he said. "Think on it. I think it would look pretty damned hot."

H Dean
H Dean
39 Followers