The Object of His Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What were you dreaming about, sexy!” Luann giggled when they came up for air.
He hesitated; not knowing if he should encourage what he knew was already a fantasy for her. She felt his resistance and spoke softly in his ear. “ It’s okay, honey you don’t have to tell me.”

They had never dispensed with the pet names and sweet talk. He knew deep inside that he should let her go so that she could find someone to have all to herself, but in his heart of hearts he didn’t ever want to be without her in his life. He loved her deeply, although not the same way he did Peter.

“Lulu,” he whispered back to her, stopping her from rising from their love nest in the wrinkled sheets. “I do want to tell you what I was dreaming about.”

He looked suddenly serious and she plopped back down on the bed sitting cross-legged.
She waited for his to begin, as he searched for the right words to use.

“Luann Lynn-Marie Schaffer,” he began. “ I love you deeply and sincerely down to my very soul,” Lulu was suddenly afraid he was proposing, what was this all about?

“I know things have been strange with us for a while now, but I want you to know something. Even though you and I both know now that we will never be a normal couple, it doesn’t mean that I love you any less.” The seriousness settled on his face.

“When Peter first moved in and you wanted to join us in bed, do you remember what I told you?”

Now she knew why he was so serious. He had made her promise on their love for each other that she would never again bring up the three of them sleeping together. She was sure that he himself was embarrassed to tell her about the sex he shared with Peter. She looked at him in disbelief and wonder as she anticipated his next words.

He reached out for her and gathered her into his arms. She relaxed and was now cradled in his lap while he looked down into her eyes. “Luann I told you the three of us could never be together, that I did not want to do anything to jeopardize my new relationship with Peter or my precious relationship with you. In order to keep that from happening I said I was the one who didn’t want a threesome. Honey I lied, I have done nothing but dream about being between you and Peter in the hottest sex that I have ever had in my life. Peter was the one who didn’t want to have you in bed with us, but I think as time goes on he will eventually change his mind.” Luann smiled, knowing that deep down Ryan would continue to want to have sex with her, but things would definitely be different for all of them from now on.

As Ryan finished, he let out an audible sigh. He told the truth and now he felt better. What would happen when Peter got home was up to him…


It was Friday and his “truth” had been looming in his subconscious since the previous Sunday morning. He saw the lust in her eyes as he was finishing the arrangement for Mrs. Prentice. He knew what she wanted and he wanted to give it to her. Wanted to have the time alone, just the two of them before Peter came back. All the way home in the car there was sexual electricity in the air. Little did he know the surprise that was in store for him? Luann had been trying to think of a way to show him just how much his satisfaction and happiness meant to her.


She saw the outline of his cock under the light fabric of his khakis. She was practically drooling as she thought of the box under her bed containing the big ten-inch strap-on she had purchased on Monday. He had finally told her what she had been waiting to hear. She knew in her heart that he still loved her and even if it meant an unconventional relationship, she was going to stay with the man she loved. And tonight he was getting the ass fucking he was in such desperate need of.

Chapter 5- All Together Now

After what seemed like hours, they arrived at the flushed violet and green, three story Victorian at the end of the long twisted driveway. Ryan found it difficult to walk the hundred or so yards to the sweeping front porch, illuminated with a soft glow from the Tiffany lamps inside with the ever-growing erection in his pants. He couldn’t wait to have Luann’s lips wrapped around his big meat-stick.

“I’ll light a fire and get us a couple of drinks.” He finally said after standing in the foyer staring at each other for over five minutes.

“Okay, I am going to change out of all these layers,” she squeaked out. They hadn’t told each other what the other one wanted that evening, but like an old married couple, the other knew exactly where they would end up.

Lulu went to her room and started to undress. As she stripped off both of her shirts and reached the sheer fabric of her 38DD bra, her nipples were jutting through the fabric straining to get out. She reached inside the cup of the left breast and squeezed the nipple hard. Her pussy juice oozed down her cuntlips and onto her panties. She closed her eyes and thought of the first time she watched Ryan and Peter making out, the whole time twisting her nipple rather severely. She wasn’t jealous because all she wanted was Ryan to be satisfied. The pure lust in Ryan’s face as Peter’s tongue pushed into Ryan’s mouth and Peter’s large hands roamed Ryan’s back and butt was almost more than she could stand. As a matter of fact the images of watching them fuck was something she had been dreaming of seeing first hand for months now.

She reached under the bed for the strap-on. She took it out of the package and ran her hands up and down the large shaft, feeling the veins. She read the box “NEW CYBERSKIN” and the other sticker “REALISTIC.” It was double ended and the part that went up into her pussy was a little smaller than the end she intended to fuck Ryan’s pink star with. She finished getting undressed and started to step into the harness that went around her hips. She inserted the cock into the harness and slid it up her legs. There was no trouble slipping the seven-inch side up into her pussy, it was swamped with her nectar and she fucked herself with it a few times before securing the straps on her hips. She admired herself in the mirror. The funny thing about sex was, nothing you could do was really that strange or kinky if you and your partner got off on it. She fisted the head of “her “ cock and headed for the door. She couldn’t wait to see the look on Ryan’s face when he realized he was going to get what he was so longing for these last three months, without even having to wait for Peter to get home.

Downstairs, Ryan had lit the fire in the big stone fireplace he had special ordered when they had the house redecorated. He loved the immensness of it and the fact that it heated the whole first floor. He resisted turning on the heatalator fan knowing that he and Lulu would be making their own heat shortly. He walked to the kitchen and stood in front of the refrigerator with two highball glasses. His mind was swirling around the inevitable image he was seeing all the time now. Lulu on her back, her big tits heaving up and down on her chest as he fucked away at her gaping, wet pussyhole, her fingers flying back and forth across her distended, engorged clit. And Peter behind him rimming his ever-expanding anal hole, slowly sliding his slick, smooth cock into his spit-lubed tunnel.

“Ryan did you hear me?” he suddenly heard from the other room

“Yeah! What?” He was sweating profusely and the ice cubes he had grabbed to put in their drinks had melted in his hand. As he reached for another set of ice cubes, he felt something strange. It felt like a cock on his ass. He felt the stroke of a firm cock between the cleft of his cheeks and a breath of a whisper in his ear.

“You’re a million miles away my love, are you thinking about Peter’s cock in your ass? Would you be willing to let me pinch-hit?”

Still stunned, Ryan and turned to see Lulu standing there wearing a meatly-looking strap-on. He slowly set the glasses on the counter next to the refrigerator as she reached up for his face. She pulled him to her and snaked her tongue into his mouth. She kissed him hotly and passionately and he let out an audible groan. He tried to manage a sentence in between her very lustful french kisses. “Luann! What are you doing?”

“Just giving my baby what he needs!” She gasped a little air and pulled back far enough from his face that he could see “her” cock. She was slowly stroking it and even though he knew his mind was playing tricks on him, he could have sworn it was growing under her touch.

“Doesn’t my lover need a nice, big, firm cock up inside of him? Isn’t that why you have been in here for ten minutes with ice melting in your hand, spacing out?” She smiled her all-knowing, Lulu smile and lunged herself forward until their crotches met. His rod was like stone and the feel of the firm “ten incher” next to his twitching member was almost more than he could stand.

“Do you really want to honey?” He quizzed her.

“God Ryan yes!” She groaned with lust in her voice. “I’ve wanted to fuck your ass forever!”

He grabbed her hand and pulled her back into the round family room. “Stay here!” He blurted out as he sprinted up the stairs.

“I’ll be right here sweetheart, just like I have always been.” She shouted up the stairs.
He knew then for sure that he would never ask her to leave, never end their relationship like he knew Peter wanted him to, would never stop loving her. He reached the side table and reached into the drawer for the KY, Peter’s eyes starring up at him from the picture Lulu had framed of them. “Shut up!” He whispered as if Peter was really there “I am doing it whether you like it or not. She is here and is committed to me, you’re not!” He grabbed the quilt from the top of the chest at the end of his bed and raced toward the stairs.

“I’m coming!” He said from the top of the stairs.

“I hope not yet, you’re not!” She was giggling when he came back into the warm room.

He spread the quilt on top of the thick Berber carpeting in front of the fireplace. She was sitting comfortably on the couch, gently undulating on her half of the strap-on. He looked at her quizzically?

“Oh, did you think you were the only one who was going to get off tonight?” She pulled on the phallus and showed him the part the snaked it’s way into her hot cunt. Her smile melted his heart. He went to her and kneeled down in front of the huge prick hanging from her groin. “Suck me baby, I want to watch you take the whole thing down your throat! Has Peter been teaching you all the tricks, relax your throat and you won’t gag.” Ryan was shocked to find that the thing was warm. It seems to be transmitting the heat from Luann’s body. He swirled his tongue around the head, wishing she could feel the great rush that the act always brought to Peter and himself. His head bobbed on the false cock and made several deep passes down his throat. Every time he would force the firm piece of dildo back into the recesses of his mouth the end in Luann’s cunt would be forced far into her, causing her to shudder in ecstasy.

“Oooh baby,” she cooed “you look so beautiful with that cock in your mouth, I can’t wait to see is sliding in and out of your asshole.”

His dick twitched at her words, and he came up for air. He quickly moved over to the makeshift bed on the floor, grabbing two pillows off of the couch for comfort.
He lay on his back and spread his knees far apart to give her adequate room to get to his waiting ass. As she kneeled down between his legs, anticipation ebbed in his cock, making it twitch with delight. He had not even touched it this evening and he was already ready to shoot. He handed her the tube of lubricant, but she put it on the blanket and bent to his scrotum. She licked her way all around his aching balls and to his surprise started to trail down to his hole.

Her hot tongue moved in circles around the outer ring to his sphincter, tracing until she felt she had sufficiently annointed it with her fluids. Then carefully and purposely she moved her tongue to her target. Ryan almost came as she rolled her tongue and inserted into his greased anal entrance. She fucked him with her mouth, sucking at the outer ring when she wasn’t spearing him almost to orgasm. She reached for the KY without missing a beat and smeared it onto his hole. Suddenly Ryan felt two of her small fingers in his ass. His whole body was alive with sexual energy. She sawed her fingers in and out as he panted and moaned.

“That’s it Lulu, fuck my ass honey, fuck it good.”

She inserted a third finger and then a fourth, she was one step from having her entire hand in his asshole and he was in absolute bliss.

She adjusted her knees beneath her and readied to start her assault with the strap-on. He lifted his legs and rested them on her shoulders. They were heavy, but she was running on pure adrenaline at the thought of giving him what he needed. She moved the head of the smooth-feeling dick to the widened mouth of Ryan’s ass. She pushed and the head popped in easily. Ryan moaned and pushed into her starting the dildo on it’s downward ascent into his bowels. He couldn’t wait until he could feel the head of the thing against his prostate.

“God,” he moaned again “that thing feels almost as good as Peter’s cock in my ass!”

“Oh really!” Peter stood behind the couch, having come through the front door and across the room without them hearing a thing. “Wouldn’t you rather have therealthing?”

Luann froze. She couldn’t believe how bad her luck was. Finally she had Ryan exactly where she wanted him and was just about to enjoy the best sex of their lives and in walks Peter.

Ryan thought for a split second about what to do. If he dislodged from Lulu now, she would be angry and embarrassed. If he apologized to Peter for being unfaithful, they were right back in the same situation they were in before he left. No, he thought this is the time to try and get us all on the same page.

“What I would really like, is thereal thing in my mouth, while this sweet little thing pumps my slick, swollen asshole.” He couldn’t believe that he actually said it. The lust must have been talking, but Peter didn’t look mad, he just stood there contemplating the situation.

“Okay baby, you want my big, thick cock down your throat, than that’s what you are going to get.” Peter moved toward them, stripping his uniform off.

Luann was astonished. She slowly started her fucking motion into Ryan while Peter took off his shoes, socks and pants. As his trousers past his groin she could see his cock under the white fabric of his underwear. It was almost as big as the imitation one now sliding in and out of Ryan. No wonder, she thought with a huge smile on her face, Ryan loves this strap-on so much.

Ryan could see Peter’s dick flop out of the waistband of his shorts. He looked at Lulu and saw the gigantic smile on her face. “Isn’t his cock beautiful sweetie? You should feel it, it’s just perfect.” His sentence was cut short by the head of Peter’s penis slipping between his lips and sliding down his throat. Peter pushed forcefully and Ryan was soon gagging on the big hunk of meat in his throat. Ryan slid his hand around the girth of Peter’s cock, stroking it to keep him from cutting off his air supply. Luann watched the passion rise in Ryan’s face as he began to concentrate on servicing his “other” lover.

She loved not only the idea of satisfying Ryan completely, but the physical act itself. Her clit throbbed under the leather of the strap-on harness. Her pussy drooled around the dildo end of the strap-on buried in side of her. She could see Peter begin to quicken his stroke. She knew from blowing Ryan that he was about to cum. He grabbed Ryan’s head and stroked deep into Ryan’s throat, he hadn’t lasted more that a couple of minutes, but Luann chalked it up to three months at sea with no release. Ryan began to hum or moan to intensify Peter’s orgasm.

Peter threw his head back and bellowed his extascy. “AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh, suck the cum out of my cock Ryan.”

Ryan sucked, the side of his cheeks hollowing and his throat swallowing Peter’s load. Luann felt herself stop pumping Ryan’s butt and just watched the scene in front of her. Peter continued to kneel over Ryan’s head and his softening cock was now being cleaned and suckled by his lover and her lover. She instinctively leaned forward and licked around Ryan’s mouth to catch the strings of cum that had dribbled from Ryan’s hot mouth. She licked Peter’s cock along with Ryan, purely out of lust.

That was all Ryan could take. Opening his eyes and see her licking Peter’s cock and the fact that the force of her leaning forward had buried the remaining inches of the huge phallus into his anus, caused his cock to hitch and squirt his own love potion all over his stomach and hers, his chest and hers, until they were now openly french kissing, sharing the remains of Peter’s ejaculate.

Chapter 6- Reckoning

“Wow,” Peter said, a little out of breath. “That was really hot!”

Ryan searched his face for signs of contempt. When he found nothing he finally said “Are you really okay with this?”

Luann knew now was the time to keep quiet. She rolled off of Ryan’s body, the strap-on slipping from his glowing asshole. She pulled her body back from the two of them and up against the couch to give them the space to bond again. Ryan got to his knees and went to Peter. They embraced and kissed a raw, passionate kiss. Peter ran his huge hands through Ryan’s hair and Ryan grasped the back of Peter’s neck like a kid who doesn’t want to be left at school on the first day. The sight was so full of emotion and energy that Luann felt a tear rolling down her cheek, not realizing that she was crying.

Ryan’s head slipped to Peter’s chest and he breathed a huge sigh “ I missed you so much Peter!”

“I missed you too Ryan, the thought of getting back to you and back to an everyday relationship was all I could think about the last few weeks at sea!” Peter’s eyes had drifted over to Luann.

“I think I owe you a big apology little lady,” Peter announced. She listened wanting to hear the words that would mend the rift that had existed in the house before he left. “ When Ryan first told me that you wanted to have sex with us, I was jealous and I thought all you cared about was not being left out. I can see now that what you truly do care about is Ryan and his happiness. And if all either one of us cares about is his happiness there shouldn’t be any reason why we all can’t be together.”

Ryan’s heart, which was already practically beating out of his chest from the passion and physical act of lovemaking, leapt from his chest at Peter’s words. How could it be possibly that he had changed his mind so easily? How could he be so lucky as to not have to choose now?

“Peter, my God, do you really mean that?” Ryan gasped. “ Will you really stay and be a family with both of us?” Peter nodded his head as he gazed down at Ryan’s awe-struck face.

“You can’t even imagine how happy that makes me baby!” The tears were coming and Luann immediately went into sympathy mode. Her instincts guided her over to the two of them kneeling in front of the huge open hearth. She bent slowly and kissed the tears from Ryan’s cheeks. “I knew love would be the answer to all of our problems, sweetheart!” She knelt and they opened their arms and brought her into their embrace.

Ryan’s ragged breathing, intermixed with sniffles let the words out slowly “I love you both more than you can ever know!”

12