The Obscene Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

When we got to the house Kate took Andy upstairs. He yelled to me, "Kate's going to read me a bedtime story!"

Heidi had brought me a drink and pushed me back on the sofa. She started stripping before me.

As I gazed at her awesome tits I asked, "What do you think you're doing? Reading a bedside story doesn't take that long."

She was unbuckling my belt when she replied, "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

When Kate came down the stairs she stopped in her tracks. "I knew I was picking up on a sexual vibe in the car! Is this like a Joey Turner?"

Heidi turned to me as she was posting on my cock, "Joey is one of the guys at our school. Kate and I both went into the woods and took turns sucking his cock." She turned to Kate. "Main difference is Joey will never know as much about sex as my Andy here. Strip bitch and join us."

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Kate undress. When she was naked I reached for her and while my cock was driving into Heidi my tongue was thrusting into Kate's mouth. Heidi said "Kate's only been almost fucked once and that was by Jimmy Lawler and his nickname around school is 'the ten second wonder'; he came on her belly, 'nuf said?"

Her face looked surprised. "Am I going to have sex?"

I looked into her eyes, "Yes sweet Kate you're going to fuck me, maybe several times."

Her only response was, "Oh."

I could tell Heidi wanted more time with my cock but she was really getting off watching me dine on her friend. Kate was on her 9th orgasm when she cried, "No mas, no mas, fuck Heidi for a while!"

I started doing so but it didn't take long before Kate wanted back in on the action so I perched her pussy on my mouth and proceeded to nibble. When her next orgasm hit her Heidi, who was still posting on my dick, leaned forward and stuck her tongue in Kate's mouth. As soon as Kate started to respond Heidi came, flooding my genitals with her cum. She fell backward pulling Kate on top of her as I was left sitting there staring at Kate's delightful rosebud. As I leaned forward I guided the head on my dick into her.

As soon as Kate recognized my intention she started struggling but Heidi held her tightly, her tongue in Kate's mouth while her fingers twirled around her clit. Kate was just starting to get into it when I crammed my whole length into her. If Heidi hadn't held her so tightly I knew she would have screamed so I slowly started to withdraw from her. When only the head remained she let out a plaintive cry so I shoved back into her while shifting my hands to her hips. Soon Heidi left for the kitchen leaving her best friend moaning on the couch while getting her ass fucked.

Heidi came back with two Yuenglings for Kate and herself. As she handed Kate her beer my mostly soft dick was still in her ass. The two of them started laughing hysterically. Heidi kissed Kate and said, "Bet you came into this house half expecting to get your cherry popped didn't you biotch?" Both their heads started nodding energetically. "I'd compliment you except I'm pretty sure you were thinking about the hole wrong." More nodding. "Your fucking body and you can't keep your own holes straight?" The hysterical laughter returned and wrapped in each other's arms they fell off the sofa onto the carpet.

Kate pulled my face between her legs. "When you're done prepping me don't forget you've got one more cherry to pop."

I felt like I'd had control taken from me so I responded, "You just take care of your own duties whore. You're now my property and I'll fuck you on my timetable not yours."

I went back to nibbling Kate's pussy when I felt Heidi tap my shoulder. She said, "I've got an idea. Why don't we arrange for Kate to fuck Brett Friday and I could spend my afternoon with Andy."

I pretended to give the idea some thought. "The problem is if we send this amateur we might lose a good client. No, you'd better service Brett and I'll spend my afternoon with this, my sweetest, most enthusiastic, most eager young slut." I hiked myself up so I could kiss her and as our tongues danced she, with her right hand, lined me up to tear asunder her remaining barrier.

Once she had seated the head of my cock this most primal dance had begun; in a little, fully out, back in a little, almost out then followed by the home run thrust after which both of us momentarily paused to savor the moment.

Then we started fucking.

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12