The Obsession Ch. 01

Story Info
Evelyn goes out for a night to a bachelor auction.
4.3k words
4.31
20.6k
19
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

"Natalie are you sure about this?"

"You worry way too much Evelyn, this will be fun! Don't forget to bring your cards, just in-case you want to bid on one of the men. It is all for charity you know."

"Well if anything... embarrassing happens, I'm blaming you."

"Nothing is going to go wrong. In fact, you might just thank me when the evening is over. Now let's go in before I drag you to our table," said Natalie grinning.

"Ok, fine, let's go," grumbled Evelyn.

Inside the busy entrance of the club, a large a sign in the lobby read:

Annual Bachelor Firefighter's Charity Auction
All proceeds go to the

Burn Research and Treatment Facility.

Tonight at 7pm

"Ok, we're here, now you can't back out like I know you want to," said Natalie.

"Like I've had any choice...let's just go in and get this going ," said Evelyn.

"That's the spirit. Even if nothing comes of it, we're still going to spend the next two hours drooling over gorgeous firefighters."

"You got that right," said Evelyn, distractedly as she watched a tall muscular man walk past her a large bag slung over his shoulder.

"Mmm, I like your taste girl, he's scrumptious. Why don't you bid on him?"

"How do you even know he's a firefighter?" Evelyn didn't take her eyes off the back of the man, who was now walking past the auction room.

"Look at his boots and that bag he's carrying. They're both standard issue for a fireman."

"If it makes you happy I will bid on him, then you can stop nagging me," said Evelyn.

"Yeah, we're going to have so much fun tonight girl, just you wait and see. According to the pamphlet, if you win, you get a private dinner date with your firefighter at a nice restaurant. And I am certainly planning on snagging one of these sexy men tonight for some fun," said Natalie, looking around the room.

Evelyn grinned, unlike her friend, who was wild, she hardly ever took risks and now her social life was even duller since she dumped her cheating boyfriend last month. Tonight would certainly be an adventure.

After watching six hot and hard bodied firemen auctioned off to the screaming crowd of women surrounding them, she felt more relaxed. Her previous anxiety had melted away as she got into the atmosphere of the event, these men were gorgeous and she wanted a date with one of them.

"Introducing our next bachelor, Christian Cardenas, he's twenty-six, and has been a firefighter for four years. He enjoys surfing, sailing and paragliding. His favorite date location is a nightclub. Please give him a warm welcome!" called the announcer as the next man stepped forward.

Evelyn watched in rapt attention, as he peeled off his tight shirt, revealing a rock solid stomach and chest. She looked over at Natalie and saw her friend's eyes were glued to the man's every contour, including the bulge pressing against his exposed boxers. Evelyn watched as Natalie licked her lips as Christian moved to the back of the stage and re-fastened his pants as the announcer stepped forward.

Once the announcer yelled, "Sold for $720," Evelyn, with a pointed look directed at her friend said, "Girl, are you crazy? You spent that much money on a man for one date?"

"It felt like he was watching me the whole time, I just had to win," she said.

Evelyn shook her head, "I obviously won't be able to afford a date with one of these men if that's the price they're going to be auctioned off at."

"Let's just see if you like any of the remaining guys enough to spend that much money," she said.

Christian walked to the end of the stage, light glimmering over his chest. He jumped off and jogged over to the table. "What's your name gorgeous?" he asked, as he grinned at Natalie.

"Nat...Natalie."

"I'll meet you here at 9pm for our date. Don't go anywhere," he said with a gorgeous smile, and walked away. Evelyn was glad she didn't bid on him. He seemed a bit too cocky for her tastes, but he was perfect for Natalie.

"What a killer body, and oh god that grin of his, I think I might be in love," rambled Natalie, she fidgeted with her hands, something Evelyn hadn't seen her do in a long time.

Evelyn smiled, "No, that's lust, looks like you're going to get what you wanted out of this night."

"Oh I certainly hope so, I don't know how I'm going to survive a dinner with him, without wanting to rip off his clothes and do him on the table."

"You are a naughty woman, there's a wildness in his eyes that makes him seem well suited for you."

The announcer's voice cut their conversation short, "Introducing our next bachelor, Nick Donovan. He's twenty seven, and has been a firefighter for three years. He enjoys horseback riding, hiking through the mountains and spelunking. His favorite date location is a nice quiet restaurant. Please give him a warm welcome."

With that, Nick stepped onto the stage and Evelyn's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. It was him, the titan she spotted in the lobby. But now he was dressed in his turnout gear that he slowly stripped off, her eyes were glued to his every movement as he unclipped his jacket and slid off his shoulders revealing his muscular arms. He looked around the room as he tossed the jacket onto the stage and grinned dimples creasing his cheeks as he slipped the suspenders off his shoulders. Hot flushes bloomed through her body, he had such presence on stage, Evelyn was enamored.

Her breathing picked up, as a drop of sweat splashed onto her chest as with a masculine display of strength he grasped the middle of his wifebeater and tore it off his chest, revealing his powerful, perfectly defined muscles beneath. Drool almost escaped her mouth as he pulled a bottle out of his pants and uncapped it. He splashed the water over his broad chest, the stage lights adding a spectacular glimmer effect as the water ran down his cut abs to soak into his pants. Her jaw gaped open as he slid the zipper on his pants down, to reveal the sizeable bulge encased in his tight black boxers damp from the water.

She thought she might have groaned when he pushed his pants down to pool around his ankles, but she wasn't sure of anything at that moment. Her eyes locked onto his body, his powerful muscles flexed as he showed off his tight hard physique. Then he looked directly at her, and her breath caught in her throat, his eyes bored into her with a hot searing intensity. She knew what she had to do, she had to win, no matter the cost. He was going to be all hers tonight.

A broad grin stretched over his face, as he broke eye contact, and a whole body tremor washed over her. The man was hers. He walked to the back of the stage after pulling his pants back up and refastening them, "Can we start the bidding at $200?" asked the announcer.

A flurry of fast and hard bidding passed over her as the totals quickly reached $600, "Do I hear $700?" came the announcer before Evelyn could even speak. The woman that had been furiously battling the others shot her hand up..

"$900!" she screamed on impulse, Nick turned and looked at her with eyebrows raised. She certainly hadn't intended to spend quite so much tonight, but she deserved this she had to do something to break out of the cycle she found herself trapped in this should be the perfect remedy.

As Evelyn looked around the room, she saw the woman that had battled the others glaring at her with such malice, ice formed in her stomach for just a moment. She quickly realized the absurdity of the thoughts, and turned back to the auctioneer.

"Do I hear anymore bids? Going once, twice, Sold!" and he slammed down the gavel on the podium.

"Oh. My. God! I can't believe you just did that Evelyn! Way to break out of your shell! Have fun with him," Natalie bounced in her seat.

Her prize approached the table like a panther on the prowl, a tingle of anticipation traveled up her spine and then danced down her arms, "I'll pick you up here at 9pm for our date, I look forward to it," he grinned, showing her his big white smile and dimples again. Then he turned and walked away, her eyes locked on the powerful flex of the naked muscles of his back, and she felt dizzy with excitement.

"Damn, that guy makes my guy look like a scrawny kid in comparison. Congratulations, you won big, girl," Natalie beamed.

Only when Nick disappeared behind the stage, Evelyn was able to speak, "I'll probably be hard pressed to keep from drooling over him during dinner." She turned to Natalie and grinned, "It must be our lucky night, we both scored the hottest men here."

"Damn straight. Crap, still forty minutes to go!" sighed Natalie, now looking very bored.

"And you're the one that wanted to come and watch," chuckled Evelyn.

"I know but I'm so hot right now I feel like I could burn up in flames," she said over the announcer's voice.

"Just enjoy the view and we'll be done soon enough. I'm anxious too. I hope Nick is worth the $900 I spent, but it's for charity right, so it's worth the cost."

"Eve, the man has a perfect body. His voice gave you goose bumps. Yes, I saw your arm... he likes horseback riding, of course he's going to be worth every penny."

"I suppose you're right. I don't doubt Christian and you, will end up getting hot and sweaty after dinner," Evelyn smirking deviously, knowing her friend all too well.

They watched for a few more minutes as another man was bid on. "Thanks, now that I have my catch, it doesn't seem like these guys are even that good looking," Natalie looked bored.

"That's because they've probably already gone through the hottest guys." She nodded towards the stage.

# # #

Nicola sat in the dark corner, seething. She'd come to the auction for two reasons. The first was to support her coworkers and the charity. The second was so she could bid on her dream man, Nick. She'd worked with him since he started three years ago, and they flirted daily, talking, laughing and having a good time. Nicola knew he liked her and wanted her to bid on him. He was the one who asked her to come tonight. She expected to win Nick and have dinner with him, hoping to finish the evening off with a bang.

What Nicola didn't count on was that bitch at the corner table who won Nick. She was furious that someone dared to bid on her man. Nick was hers. He belonged to her. She knew he was attracted to her, all he needed was the right situation to admit to those feelings NOTHING was going to keep them apart.

# # #

The last half an hour passed quickly, as they giggled over the remaining bachelors taking their turn on stage.

"God, that last guy was so cocky," Natalie laughed.

"He's bitten off more than he can chew there. That woman is going to eat him for dinner. She's a Domme, and she'll have him handcuffed to her bed if he doesn't watch out."

"How do you know that?" Natalie turned to face Evelyn, looking puzzled.

"I'm a massage therapist, and I've worked with and talked to a lot of people. I've learned a few things about them over the years, I get all kinds of people coming to me. I just know Christian is just right for you. You're gonna have a lot of fun, and here he comes like sex on legs," she said.

Christian approached with a broad grin. His short black hair combed back and gelled. He wore a dark blue silk dress shirt and a tight pair of form-fitting dark colored jeans. "Ready to go?" he asked, extending his hand towards Natalie.

"Go have some fun, I'll talk to you tomorrow when we go out for lunch," Evelyn said.

They quickly made haste for the exit. Evelyn looked around, watching the firefighters all dressed up, escorting their dates away from their tables. When she spotted Nick approaching her, she just about fainted. His short dark brown hair had been straightened and stiffened with gel. His smile and dimples made her chest flutter again..

He wore a grey suit jacket, which was accompanied by a steel grey and black stripped dress shirt, with tight almost painted on black jeans. He really was swoon worthy, Evelyn thought as he approached her, he reached into his jacket and extracted something. Her eyes widened as the biggest looking red rose she had ever seen made an appearance. The multi-layered petals and the beautiful fragrant scent reached her senses, she loved the smell of roses, they were so exquisite.

"A beautiful rose, for a beautiful lady, what's your name?" he said as he reached her.

"Thank you Nick, you didn't have to do that, it's lovely, my name is Evelyn." she said, blushing.

Nick grinned and said, "Nice to meet you Evelyn, we're going to an Italian restaurant, I hope you like pasta."

"My favorite food, especially Fettuccini Alfredo," she said grinning.

"Perfect, my favorite restaurant has the best Alfredo sauce around," he said.

She walked behind him as he led her outside. She licked her lips as she watched the flex of his ass and thighs while he strutted towards the exit.

"It's not far from here. I know the owner, so we can get seated quickly," Nick said as walked towards his car. While walking, she had a fantasy of shoving him against the door of the car, yanking his pants and boxers down, and devouring his big cock with her mouth. She shivered at the thought as hot flushes shot over her body.

When they reached the car, he unlocked her door and opened it for her. He was a real gentleman too, she thought. So unlike that pig of an ex she had. She sat down on the seat and clipped her safety belt into place.

Nick took his time to walk around to the driver's side in order to take a deep calming breath. He needed to control himself before sitting down next to this goddess, it had been the last thing he had expected going into the auction tonight, he didn't expect to be so attracted to his date. Good thing he had his jacket on or he'd be more embarrassed then he already was, with just a look, she had him hard as stone.

He opened his door and slid into his seat, careful to drape the edges of his jacket over the large bulge in his pants before shutting the door.

They drove towards the restaurant in a sexually charged silence. Normally she would have talked about everything and anything with the man next to her, but the heated tension between them stayed her tongue. She didn't want to do anything to risk her chances with him.

With the stiffness of his shoulders and the way his hands clenched the steering wheel, she knew he was feeling exactly the same way, making her grin. She looked down at the jacket pulled over his lap in an attempt to cover the bulge in his tight pants, when another fantasy came over her, reaching over him and pushing his jacket out of the way then pulling his cock from his pants and stroke and tease him until he came while he struggled to concentrate on driving.

Another hot flush passed over her at the tantalizing thought, she wasn't normally like this, but the atmosphere around her was charged with sexual tension tonight, making her itchy and anxious to get it over with, there was no doubt what she would be doing later, she could feel it. The car rolled to a stop as Nick pulled into a parking space out front of a restaurant. He quickly got out and walked around to her side, opening the door for her. She grinned at him and said, "It's nice to see chivalry isn't dead."

He smiled warmly and took her hand, escorting her to the entrance of the restaurant, "Hey Nick! Regular table?" greeted the host.

"Not tonight Paul, I have a beautiful woman with me," he said, winking at Evelyn.

"Come right this way. I have the perfect seats for you," said Paul. He directed them through the busy restaurant, until they came to an out-of-the-way portion of the restaurant, filled with only a few tables, and separated by a thick curtain. Only one other couple sat in this area.

"We just set up this area a few nights ago, it's our private dining area. You'll find the menus on the table, and a waiter will be with you shortly to get your order. Have a pleasant evening," said Paul as he left the room.

Before she could sit down, Nick pulled out the Evelyn's chair. He was certainly a gentleman, a keeper that was for sure, and she chastised herself for having such naughty thoughts earlier. In her mind, such a refined man wouldn't look at somebody like her as a long-term partner, especially not after she paid practically a fortune for this dinner date.

As Nick took his seat she said, "He was exceptionally friendly with you."

"My father owns the restaurant, it pays to be friendly to the boss' son," said Nick with another grin.

"So this is what you meant when you said you 'know' the owner," said Evelyn.

"Yeah, my father started as a waiter and worked his way up to manager, and then he bought the place when the old owner retired. I have to say, the food here is fantastic, and I'm not just saying that because I'm the owner's son. It's really good."

The thick sexual tension that vibrated through them just a few minutes earlier in the car, lessened slightly, but every time he flashed that gorgeous smile at her, a hot flush passed through her. She would do this without embarrassing herself. She would compose herself and act as normal as she possibly could.

Evelyn picked up her menu and looked through it. When she looked at the cost of all the dishes, she almost fainted. She'd already gone into debt when she bid on Nick, and now she would have to pay more for dinner. Before she could get herself into a funk, she took a deep breath and realized she could handle another sixty dollars for dinner.

"So what do you do for a living?" he inquired, rousing her from her financial introspection.

"I'm a massage therapist. Although, I joke with my friends that I am also sometimes a psychologist with my patients, since some of the clients bring in all their baggage, and tell me their problems while I work on their muscle tension. I guess there's nothing for them to do really but to talk. It can get a bit frustrating though."

"How is that?"

"I don't really need to know that their boyfriend dumped them. Or that their neighbor irritates them. I'm a masseuse not a shrink, I have no idea what gives people the impression that I can help them with those sorts of issues," she said then clamped her mouth shut. He probably thought she was a chatterbox now with her rambling the way she did.

She almost sighed again as he flashed his killer grin and said, "Sounds pretty challenging. Sometimes dealing with people in a professional manner can be very challenging. I know in my job, dealing with the victim can be more... trying than putting out the fire."

Before she could answer, the waiter stepped up to the table and said, "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes," Nick answered and turned to Evelyn.

"I'd like the Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken, please."

"I'll have my usual, thanks."

"Yes, Sir," the waiter nodded as he stepped back away from the table, taking their menus with him.

"You'll love it. I've tried it a few times. But I like the meatballs best."

"How often do you come here?" she asked.

"Every week, I like to visit my father. He needs a bit of company since my mother passed away a few years ago. She developed a malignant brain tumor, and the doctors couldn't do anything to help her. It almost killed me to see my parents suffer like that." If he could have, he would have kicked himself. He had only ever shared his private pain with his fire unit and only after months of them prodding him with questions.

"That's very sad, though I'm glad you have such a close relationship with your father." Evelyn smiled sweetly at him.

"Thanks, so what made you go into massage therapy?"

"I like helping people. Most of my clients are construction workers or emergency personnel, but I enjoy helping the patients with chronic pain issues the most. It's the sense of helping them feel better from daily tension and stress. What about you? What made you decide to become a firefighter?"

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12