The Obsession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One thing I love about being a fireman is I get this wicked adrenaline rush when I'm heading into an intense situation. Rescuing people that could have possibly died without my assistance generates an indescribable peaceful feeling inside of me. Knowing that I've saved someone's life...it's too precious; it can't be regained if it's lost unlike most possessions."

She smiled at him as she listened to his passionate declarations about the job he clearly loved doing.

"It's also just about being there, supporting the victims. They're scared and sometimes trapped in a situation they can't get out of, and it's in those cases, when just holding their hand and giving them that life line gives me a special feeling."

If she didn't watch herself, she could fall in love with this man, which would be highly impractical. He lived for the thrill and excitement of his job. Her relatively tame and mundane existence couldn't possibly hope to hold his interest. She decided to make every single bit of their time together last because she knew this could possibly be a one time deal.

They made some small talk and discussed their hobbies until the waiter returned with their dinner plates, and they silently devoured their meals. After she had finished, Evelyn placed her fork on the plate and leaned back into her chair. "That was certainly the best pasta I've ever had."

Nick grinned at her, his eyes almost searing into her. "I'll have to tell Dad that. That was his special recipe."

She stifled a groan, heat flushed through her as his eyes locked on her Nick picked up the napkin and wiped the sauce from his lips and dropped it back on the table. "Do you want to leave?" he asked with a slight hint of huskiness in his voice then reaches over and rubs the corner of her lips brushing the sauce off.

Electric tingles ran through her like static from his touch, she was going to have this man tonight, she didn't care, and she was for once was taking a risk. Hoping not to regret it, she said as sexily as possible, "Sure, where do you want to go?" This was it, it was up to him now to decide if he wanted her or not.

Heat crawled over his body at her words. "I was thinking your place. We could have a drink or something."

"Sounds nice," she said..

"Did you drive here tonight?" he asked.

"No, my friend did."

As they passed the front counter, Nick leaned over it and said, "Paul, add the dinner to my tab, I'll pay next time I come to visit Dad."

"Sure thing Nick, have a nice night."

He took her hand in his, led her outside to the car and opened her door for her. She slipped inside the car and buckled up.

Once Nick sat down in the driver's seat, the sexual tension between them snapped and bubbled, almost reaching a boiling point. She resisted the urge to reach over and kiss him. If she did that now, she knew what would happen.

Nick stifled a groan as a fiery hot look from Evelyn set him hard as granite again. He pushed his jacket over the thick bulge and started the car. They drove towards her apartment in anticipated silence, which was only broken by her directions. He was crawling out of his skin, and didn't know what he'd do if she rejected him now. She was a classy lady, the opposite of what he expected his date to be for the night.

Soon they pulled into the apartment garage. The sexual heat was almost unbearable around them. Nick quickly got her out of the car and took her hand while shoving her door shut. Tension strained his body as he resisted the urge to throw her against the car hood and ravish her.

Somehow she doubted that they would even get to her bedroom before they were all over each other. She opened the door and let Nick lead her inside the lobby. "Which apartment number are you?"

"One oh seven," she whispered, her voice already breathy with anticipation. Somehow she managed to think how she had always thought her apartment number was a sign of good luck. Maybe that luck was finally paying off tonight.

12