The Obsession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Z_Lundy
Z_Lundy
137 Followers

She walked over to the wall and plugged his phone in.

"African?" He asked, still pondering.

"All of the above. It's Caribbean."

"Oh, I see. Are you as well? Caribbean, that is?"

"Yyyup." She answered plainly before going into the kitchen.

His curiosity got the best of him, and he cautiously followed her. She lifted the glass cover to a medium sized pot and backed away as the steam escaped. It was heavenly.

"What are you cooking?"

"Rice and beans, curry seafood, greens and garlic naan."

He peered into the pot and saw dazzling reddish-yellow rice dotted with red beans and olives. Suddenly he was reminded of how painfully famished he was. Magnus had an extremely high metabolism and as a result, was almost always hungry. Normally around this time in the evening, he had already eaten five meals. Today he'd only eaten one and was dreading the dizziness and headache that would sure follow if he spent another hour without food.

"I really am truly grateful to you for charging my phone. I can't wait to order some dinner. What did you say the name of the take-out restaurant was?"

"Gusto's. And they're closed."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes." She replied, covering the pot. "There's only one pizza place around here and they close early on Sundays."

"Anywhere else?"

"New China Wok. But they don't even open on Sundays." She observed his disappointment. "Can't say I didn't warn you. At least you've got the basket."

Magnus lifted the basket and looked into the blue cellophane.

"This isn't a very substantial meal."

Cassie looked up at Magus. "I suppose now you expect me to feed you?"

"No, no. I was just thinking out loud. I don't want to take up anymore of your time Perhaps I can take the charger upstairs and bring it back to you when I'm done?"

"So you can lose this charger too? I don't think so."

"I-"

Before Magnus could protest, Cassie walked off into the bathroom, and shut the door.

Magnus waited nervously. A few minutes later she walked out.

"Where's your wife?" She asked.

"We... were divorced three years ago-"

"When your phone is charged, you can take it upstairs. Now get out of my kitchen."

Magnus stared at her incredulously. Her tone remained neutral, but she was incredibly rude. Nevertheless, he turned and made his way back into the living room.

"Keep going."

He sighed and shook his head while he continued to the door.

"Stop right there." Cassie leaned up against the wall and glanced over at the tall, broad shouldered, bewildered man.

"What are you doing?" Asked a very confused and agitated Magnus.

"Collecting my payment. Energy isn't free."

"What do you-"

"Take off your pants."

He stared at her quizzically. "My pants?"

"Yes. Those sexy little snug fitting black striped slacks you're wearing. Take them off."

Magnus stood there for a moment in disbelief.

'Who does she think she is?

How can she be so forward?

So callous?

She isn't even smiling at me.

Is it her goal to humiliate me?

And why am I obeying her?

For Kristus skyld my pants are already half off...'

Magnus removed his shoes, then his pants.

"Drop them."

He hesitated for a moment but then allowed them to fall to the floor.

Cassie walked forward until she was about five feet away from him. Her eyes traveled up his thick, lean, long legs until they reached his black jockeys. He was flaccid, but still incredibly visible under the form fitting cotton.

"Take off your shirt."

Their eyes met briefly as he steadily unbuttoned his blue pale dress shirt, then slipped it off; letting it fall to the floor beside his slacks.

Cassie walked over to him and surveyed his wide chest. As she reached up to glide her hand over his tan skin, he flinched beneath her touch. She reached down and grabbed the bottom of his undershirt and slowly pulled it up to reveal his well defined abdomen. She stepped back to admire the view as she caressed the soft trail of golden hair until she reached the band of his underwear.

"I didn't take you for the tanning bed type." She said, referring to his bronzed skin.

"I was in California for the past two week-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Cassie reached up on her tiptoes and hooked her hand behind his head. She then forcefully pulled his head to hers and viciously snaked her tongue into his mouth.

He groaned as she kissed him hungrily, pausing every now and then to suck at his thin pink lips with her full, luscious ones.

Her hand explored his large torso until it made it's way down to his underwear.

"Mmm..." She moaned in approval as she wrapped her hand around a very thick, very long, very engorged phallus. Her kisses trailed down to his neck, where she began to lick, suck and nibble his flesh. She held eye contact with him for the first time as she slowly slid her tongue from his navel, back up to his chest while she caressed his pulsing cock.

He looked down at the beautiful face and curvaceous body of the little wild-haired, brown-skinned woman that was driving him completely mad with desire but had to quickly turn his head and close his eyes; lest he ejaculated in her tiny hand at the very sight of her.

She laughed wickedly.

'Does she know how close I was to coming?'

She got down on to her knees and arched her back and pulled the short gown up to reveal a her black thong.

'She knows exactly what she's doing.'

She licked the length of his shaft which lay against his thigh; still pinned by the fabric of his boxer briefs. She slowly pulled his underwear down to his ankles, allowing his erection to bounce forward. She wrapped her hands around his girth and pressed her soft lips to his head. Seeing her on her knees, with that perfectly round bottom peeking out from under her nighty like that was almost too much to behold. He was relieved when she stood up and released his penis, as he wasn't too sure she would have appreciated a mouthful of his semen; had she wrapped those gorgeous lips around his cock.

Cassie slipped out of her gown and stepped towards Magnus. He marveled at her body. She was a perfect hourglass. Large, round and surprisingly perky chocolate tipped breasts pointed up at him, begging to be sucked. He bent down to oblige, but was quickly pushed back.

Puzzled, he looked at her but quickly realized her intentions as she placed her hands on his massive shoulders and pushed down. She wasn't strong enough to move him, but he got the point.

"I see." He said with a smile, as he fell to his knees. She peeled off her thong and he immediately smelled her arousal. She was incredibly fragrant and almost completely shaven with a tiny tuft of dark, curly hair above her lips.

He leaned forward and nuzzled her soft hairs.

She groaned impatiently and braced herself on one leg while she draped the other over his shoulder, and pulled his head into her.

"Mmm..."

She was so. Incredibly. Wet.

He savored her sweet nectar as it ran into and past his mouth, onto his chin. He became ravenous as he wrapped his hands around her tiny waist, furiously licking and sucking at her swollen, pink clit. He slid his fingers between her lips and into her tight opening. He could barely squeeze two fingers inside of her, but he finally made his way inside and began to explore her tight, velvety walls.

"So very tight."

He whispered gently before returning to his relentless licking.

As his tongue massaged her clitoris and his fingers played inside her, he realized she had grown very quiet.

'

Have I lost my touch?'

He pondered until he felt her body begin to violently shake.

"Oh god!"

Cassie moaned loudly and her pussy clamped down on Magnus' fingers as she felt the most intense orgasm she had felt in a long time surge through her body. He reached up to both brace her, and grip her large, round bottom as she grinded and moaned on his mouth.

A few moments passed and she looked down and realized how tightly she was holding a fistful of his golden hair. She was surprised he didn't scream out in pain. Without releasing her grip, she pulled upward, and he obediently followed until he reached her waiting lips.

She kissed him. Passionately.

She released his hair and gently caressed his damp, stubble-covered, handsome face. She pulled him close, tenderly embracing him as she made love to his glistening mouth with hers. This kiss was so completely different from the first.

'This is the kind of kiss a woman gives a man after she agrees to marry him...

One a husband would expect after he hasn't seen his wife in months...

The kind of kiss that could have saved my marriage...'

Magnus thought to himself as she tenderly ran her hands over his back.

But the tender moment came to an abrupt end when she grabbed his hair once again and pulled his head to the side. She then slid her tongue along his neck until she hit his ear, and paused to nibble his lobe.

"You sexy fucking viking."

She snarled into his ear before pushing him backwards, towards her couch.

Magnus allowed her to guide him backwards onto the couch, as she could have never physically moved him without his obedience.

"You look like a fucking angel."

Cassie purred to him as looked down at his innocent, sapphire eyes.

"Am I a viking, or an angel?" He inquired with a smile.

"Both." Cassie answered as she mounted him.

She had barely lowered herself when she felt the large head of his penis kissing her opening. She rocked gently, allowing him to slowly enter her. She was still dripping wet, but so incredibly tight that taking his length proved to be a difficult task.

'I really need to get laid more often'

She thought to herself.

She was midway down his shaft when he found himself moaning uncontrollably.

She felt incredible.

As she inched her way closer to the hilt of his cock, he reached around to cup her her bottom in his hands as she began to bounce rhythmically and quicken her pace.

"Cassie... you feel so good... I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out."

He whispered to her before he began to caress her body.

He wrapped a hand around her breast and pushed her slightly backward in his arms and she arched her back, angling her nipple to his mouth. He licked and sucked at her chocolaty nipple before moving to the next.

"Mmm... yes angel..."

She gasped as she felt his scrotum grinding against her bottom.

"Ah... Cassie..."

He savored the feeling as his tip began to caress her cervix.

Cassie had never felt so completely full in her life. She pulled his head into her neck as she bucked wildly.

"Sink those gorgeous fucking fangs into me!"

Magnus latched onto her neck, afraid of hurting her; but even more weary of disobeying her.

"Ohh! Ahh—ah!"

The feeling of his sharp teeth sent her over the edge and she climaxed, clamping down hard onto him.

Magnus threw his head back in pleasure.

"Cassie! I... I can't..."

She held him tightly while grinding her contracting insides onto him as she felt him swell inside of her.

"Cassie... I'm-"

Once again he was interrupted by her thrashing tongue as he began to orgasm inside of her. She kissed him passionately as she felt his hot seed spray into her, causing her to climax again while he moaned into her mouth.

"Oh... fuck... Magnus!"

She screamed, much to his delight. It was the first time he had heard her say his name. She slowly rocked on top of him as the last few squirts of semen left his body. She rested her forehead against his while they both caught their breath.

After she had rested for a few moments, she hopped off of him and disappeared into the kitchen. Magnus took the opportunity clean himself with his underwear.

"Get dressed."

Cassie called from the kitchen as he could hear her stirring the pots on her stove.

He had forgotten all about the food. He hoped it hadn't burned. And that she was willing to share. He had just finished dressing as Cassie came out holding a plastic container packed with food. She unplugged his phone and placed it on top of the container.

"Here."

She handed him the food and the phone, which he took gratefully. But before he could thank her she walked over to the door and opened it.

"Goodbye." She said, holding the door open.

Hesitant and wounded, he walked out the door and before he could turn around, she closed and locked it. He stood there, holding the food and the phone.

"Hvad fanden skete der?"

He uttered before walking towards the elevator.

Z_Lundy
Z_Lundy
137 Followers
12