The Obsession Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

"Mmm, yeah," heat glowed in Evelyn's eyes.

Nick grinned and opened his door and stepped out, "Bye."

Nick watched as Evelyn drove off then stepped inside the firehouse. Nick entered the locker room and looked around, "Hey Leo, how's your week been?" he asked, unable to hide his grin.

"Dynamite," Leo grinned then said, "How's your shoulder?"

"Much better, got the most amazing woman looking after me."

"Yeah, Nick is completely pussy whipped," said Christian as he walked into the room.

"Like you're any better Christian," said Leo. "I've seen how you are with Natalie."

Nick grinned and said, "So you are seeing someone, huh buddy?"

"But she doesn't have me wrapped around her little finger, not like you two," smirked Christian.

Nick grinned, "Not that you've noticed yet anyway. But she has if she's making you late for work."

Christian grinned and said, "No I'm not going to let it happen."

Nick looked at Leo knowingly, who returned the look. Christian was in denial.

"Hey Nick, the Captain wants to see you in his office," said Angus, as he stuck his head into the room.

"Sure, hold on a moment." Nick opened his locker and put his bag away and said, "I'll be right there."

He stood in front of the Captain's door, wondering why he was summoned, and then thinking that possibly it had something to do with news of the apartment fire. He knocked on the door and heard, "Come in."

Nick opened the door and stepped inside, "You wanted to talk to me Captain?"

"Yes, take a seat Nick."

Once Nick sat down in the chair in front of the desk, he said, "We've noticed a bit of strange behavior happening with Nicola Edwards, do you have any contact with her when you two aren't on shift?"

Taken aback, "No, why sir?"

"She asked for permission to assist you with your injury last shift and then didn't answer her phone when we attempted to get a status update. She was gone for a few hours, and when she came back to the station, she said you were fine and settled in at home."

"Uh... no sir, she left once we got back to the firehouse. I don't know why she would have lied about that, I didn't go home after that I went to see my girlfriend."

"I will need to talk to her about it then, if you feel uncomfortable at all around her, please let me know so we can deal with this situation."

"Yes sir."

"How is your shoulder?"

"It's good. My therapist said I should be able to take off the sling in a few days."

"Good, you won't be on fire control duty this shift because of it. You'll be partnered with Leo in the case of a fire."

"Yes, sir."

"Ok, you can go then. I'm looking forward to what you'll be cooking for us tonight."

Nick grinned, "Thanks Captain."

***

"What did the captain want?" this came from Christian as Nick sat down next to him on the sofa in the lounge area.

"It was strange; he asked if I was seeing Nicola." Nick relayed the information to the other two men about what the Captain had said about her.

"Nicola has the hots for you man. I thought it was just a small crush, maybe just admiration, but I've caught her staring at us, you specifically after we put the fire out at the warehouse. She was eyeing you like you were a piece of meat."

"She can stare all she wants, I'm spoken for. Evelyn is amazing, and she makes me feel things I've never felt before. It feels like she's burrowed right inside my heart."

Christian grinned and punched his un-injured shoulder, "I never took you for the sappy type, bro."

Nick chuckled, "I'm not, but it's how she makes me feel. Sometimes it's so intense, I feel like I just have to give her control of everything. It's weird, you know? It feels like I'm falling with nothing to support me."

Christian smirked, "Welcome to my world," he mumbled under his breath. "You're not alone that's for sure."

"Sure, it just feels alien to me, but natural at the same time...it's confusing."

"Yes, well feelings are alien at times. You're just giving up control of your feelings, it's just like giving up control in bed. Dominance and submission, I know you've been interested when I've talked about tying up," "Or being tied up," Christian smirked,

"It's an incredible feeling to give control to someone you care about, emotionally and physically."

Nicola stood against the doorframe listening intently. Suddenly, she knew what she needed to do to attract Nick's attention and get him away from that slut. She'd show him just how good it could be between them.

Christian continued, "Developing your own fantasies to share with someone is a great way to deepen your relationship. Let me tell you, the high it can give you is intoxicating. It can be anything from very tame to kidnap fantasies, where you play up being the victim and then you get tied up and teased for hours. The burn builds and it feels like you're going to go crazy with need, then it's allowed to be unleashed and all the pent up desire comes tearing out, leaving you dizzy and exhausted. But damn what a rush it gives."

Nicola licked her lips, it was exactly what she needed to do, and she knew the perfect place to do it. Hurriedly, she turned and left the hallway to put her plan into action.

Nick groaned at the thought of being tied up and at Evelyn's mercy, her talented hands teasing every inch of his body. He shivered as Christian kept talking. "The rush of controlling your partner's pleasure, how much they get, every inch designed to drive them to the heights of pleasure. It's a major high but a different kind from being under the control of another. You have the opposite here, you hold back your own desires, your own pleasure to ensure your partner is satisfied. Trust me on this, the longer you draw it out no matter how long they beg, the hotter and more explosive the eventual release will be. If you're wired like that, it comes naturally."

"Sounds like something I have to try out."

"Yeah, it will take some time to understand and be able to do properly, but it will be worth it in the end, when you're both unable to move for hours."

*** Nick rolled his shoulders to try and remove the tension built up over a long shift. Thinking maybe Evelyn could help relax, made him grin as he remembered exactly what her fingers could do to his body and the conversation he had with Christian earlier. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and flipped it open and called Evelyn's number.

"Evelyn, my shift just finished, finally."

"How was it?"

"Pretty tiring, three fires and a car smash."

"I'll come pick you up and then I can help relax you." Evelyn's voice came out seductively; Nick bit his lip to prevent the groan from escaping . "Sounds good, where will you be?"

"I'll pick you up outside the bar down the street, have you had dinner yet?"

"No, I was waiting for you."

"Ok, I'll take you to the restaurant I mentioned, it's a very casual place so you can relax."

"Sure, I'll be here waiting."

"See you soon, I'm on my way now."

After Evelyn hang up, he pushed his phone back into his pocket and walked inside the firehouse.

"What are you doing tonight Christian?"

"Going out with my girl, we're going to a new nightclub that I think she'll like."

Nick grinned and said, "Have fun. I'm just waiting for my girl to come pick me up, and we're going out to her favorite restaurant."

Christian looked at his watch, "Sounds great, I have to go, I'll see you in a couple days Nick. Have a good time!"

Smirking Nick said, "Sure, see you later bro."

Now was the time to strike, thought Nicola as she watched Nick pull his bag over his good shoulder and step out the door. She picked up the wrench she'd grabbed from the garage and followed him towards the street, furious adrenaline pumping in her veins. She heard every word of his conversation with the guys, and he was not going out with that tramp again. If he wanted dominance and submission, she was the woman who would give it to him.

Nick was hers and she would prove that to him tonight. Everything was ready, the only missing piece was him. She covered the wrench with a cloth and quickly approached him from behind, the fact that he was heading to where she had stashed her car worked in her favour, as if it was meant to be. They reached the street corner and she looked around smiling to herself. No one was around for the moment, so she moved forward and swung the wrench hard into his head.

When Nick collapsed to the pavement she said, "Sorry to have to do this baby, but you've given me no choice." Thanks to her training, she was able to lift him off the pavement and quickly drag him to the alley where she had her SUV parked.

"We'll be together at last baby." She whispered as she laid him in the back of the car.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12