The Obsidian Group Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,225 Followers

With that, the brothers stood up. Shamaria smiled at Cynthia and the four of them left the office. Cynthia sat in silence. Then in a fog, she rose to her feet. When she went out into the outer offices, the rooms were empty. Cynthia spent a restless day. And when night fell, she tossed and turned in her attempt to sleep. Her dreams were filled with scenes of her performing sex acts. And the people that she performed these acts with were Shamaria and her brothers. At one point, Cynthia woke up screaming. And she found that not only was she drenched iin sweat, she had a large spot of crème between her thighs, staining her sheets.

As she sat in her kitchen sipping her coffee, she ran thru everything that had happened to her in the last 24 hours. Then she thought of her father. He was so proud, so headstrong! How would she tell him that he had lost the only thing that had meant anything to him? The effect on him would be devastating! That helped her make up her mind. She walked to her bedroom and went thru her pocketbook. When she didn't find the card, she panicked. Cynthia searched thru her clothes, her car and was about to dress and go to her office when she remembered. Cynthia went to her night table, pulled the drawer open and saw the card sitting there. With trembling hands she dialed the number.

"State your name and the answer!" That was all that the person on the other line said. Cynthia stammered! "Hell, hello! This is Cynthia kolby and my answer is yes." With that, the phone disconnected. Cynthia set the phone in the cradle and realized that her hands were shaking. All day long she jumped whenever the phone rang. By the day's end, she was a wreck. Cynthia had drunk about half a bottle of wine, and was just dropping off to sleep when the phone rang. "Hello?" She was surprised that her voice slurred. "Hello Cynthia! This is Shamaria Casternet. We will have the paperwork ready for you to sign tomorrow. I will deliver the papers personally. And I will be the person you will spend your first week with. Enjoy your sleep, Ms. Kolby! By this time tomorrow, you will be a very rich woman." The phone disconnected.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,225 Followers
12