The Obstacle Course Bett Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily loans her boyfriend out to Danielle Panabaker.
3.8k words
4.68
8.7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction and the characters are either completely fictional or are fictional versions of their real selves. The events depicted are made up and any similarity to real life events is purely coincidental. This story is meant as a work of erotic fiction only and is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18.

I am always looking for feedback about my stories, both what you liked and dislike. If you would like to, please comment in this story or message me.

The Obstacle Course Bett 2: Stretching Out

Starring: Emily Bett Rickards and Danielle Panabaker

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Anal

***

It had been over a year since I started dating Emily following our obstacle course experience and it had been plain sailing since. I had met several of her costars and been seen as her date to numerous public appearances. Now I was taken aback as I looked at her naked body.

"You want us to see other people?" I asked.

"No, that's not what I'm saying. You're the only guy I want." Emily replied as she grabbed my erect cock and slid it into her pussy. "Ohhh, and this is the only cock I want."

"Good." I replied.

I placed my hands on her hips and guided her body up and down my cock. It didn't matter how many times we fucked, her pussy always felt immaculate. Emily let out a moan as she moved her hips over my appendage, the blonde actress ensuring she got her fill. I moved my hands up her body to her pert breasts, the nipples were perfectly sized and the areolas were a lovely circle. I pulled on her nipples, gently eliciting a higher pitched moan, she loved the feeling of her nipples being played with.

"Oh I love the feel of you." Emily moaned breathlessly.

Through all the times we had sex, she had never once dropped the sexiness and, as I looked up to her, I could tell I'd spend the rest of my life with her. Emily placed her hands on my chest and increased the speed of her bouncing; her moans had got louder and I could tell she was getting closer to orgasm.

"Mm, that's the good stuff." Emily moaned as she threw her hair back.

My hands kneaded her breasts as she increased her movements up and down on my cock. Her moans started to intensify in volume and urgency as her body rocked, the inevitable orgasm approaching. Her finger nails started to dig into me as her screams began and the orgasm hit her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Emily screamed at the top of her lungs.

I held onto Emily's hips as she thrashed through her orgasm before the blonde dropped her body down onto me and kissed my lips. She gave me that cute smile she liked to show people before letting out a little giggle. Her pussy was so wet she slipped off my cock without any effort and continued to back her body. She ran her tongue along my body until he was level with my cock. She slid it into her mouth as she kept eye contact and moved her lips along my cock. I let out a groan as I was close when she was riding me, it was a noise that usually encouraged her to go faster. This time she remained at the same pace.

I want a bit of speed before cumming so I lowered my hands to her head and forced it up and down my cock. We didn't do it rough a lot of the time but she always enjoyed it when we did. I could hear the saliva squelching in her mouth as I roughly moved her head on my length. I couldn't see her face as it was obscured by her hair but I could hear glugging from her mouth. Her hand was gripped on my balls and could feel them tighten to indicate my cum was about to arrive. Emily moved her hair out of the way and kept eye contact on me as the first shot of cum enter her mouth. I removed my hands off of her but Emily continued to bob her head throughout my orgasm. Emily ensured that every drop ended in her mouth and was swallowed before removing my cock from her mouth. She moved her body up before lying into me.

"Oh, that was a lovely way to end the day." Emily said as she snuggled in.

"Well it was worth it after not seeing you for a week."

"Yeah but I got the role so worth the time apart. Now you get to come to Europe and fuck me in an exotic bed."

"Ha ha, and I thought we'd done all the fucking on your bucket list. What did you mean by having more partners?"

Emily raised her head and looked at me. She bit her lip as though she was in trouble so leaned to the side table and grabbed her glasses.

"I meant what I said; I don't want to see other people but... Right, this is hard to explain. I want you to fuck other women."

"Fuck other women?" I asked as I gazed at her face.

"Well not any other women. Specific other women." Emily said with an awkward smile.

"Well I'm glad that's cleared up."

Emily didn't seem impressed with my sarcasm.

"Look, I absolutely love your cock. I love the way it looks, the way it feels and the way it always makes me cum. Well I was boasting and all the other girls are jealous. Willa mentioned how she loves watching her boyfriend fuck other girls and I got to thinking. The thought of you fucking my friends, making them cream and them having to deal with you coming home to me makes me excited. I literally came four times on set."

"So you want me to fuck them?"

Emily nodded her head.

"What's the catch?" I asked as I moved closer to her.

"No catch. Just don't fall in love."

I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Too late, I already have."

***1 week later***

Emily had been working night shoots all week so I hadn't much time to see her except when she had come to my apartment to sleep. There has been any mention of the conversation we had post sex so I hadn't thought anything of it. I had remained going to the gym at the usual time and had constantly been greeted by an empty room; the owner had given us a lot of leeway when it came to using the facilities together.

After getting dressed into my work out clothes, I headed out to the weights area to stretch out and warm up. I was very surprised to be greeted by the view of a girl bent over to stretch her leg muscles. The shorts she wore clung to her skin and hiked up to reveal a lot of her ass. It was nice and pert and her smooth legs seemed to go on forever. The thoughts running through my head were lust filled and I knew it was wrong.

"What would Emily say if she knew you were staring at my ass so intently?" the girl asked.

I saw she had turned her head towards me as I was mesmerised by her ass and I recognised her immediately; Danielle Panabaker. I had met her once at a party and knew her and Emily had spent some time with each other while she was single.

"I'm not too sure."

"I don't think she'd mind, I have a lovely ass." Danielle replied as she walked toward me.

"So how come you're here? I thought Emily said most of you work out on the west side."

"We do." she replied as she stopped in front of me. "But Emily suggested I come here tonight. To keep you company."

Danielle allowed a smile to come onto her face as her hand ran along my chest before she walked away. I knew she wanted as she swayed her ass as she sashayed toward the stretching mat before dropping down onto the floor to sit. She pointed at the spot opposite her for me to sit so I walked over and joined her. The burnette wore a sports bra that matched the green of her shorts but nothing on her feet.

"So there is a reason I'm here."

"I guessed." I said as I nodded my head. "Our conversation a couple of days ago."

"Smart boy. But why make it easy? She told me about the first time you hooked up so why not have another bet."

"What were you thinking?"

Danielle spread her legs wide and started to stretch her legs, her hands moving her toes to touch them. However there was a very obvious camel toe produced by her shorts. She knew I was watching so her moved her hands along her legs upwards to bring them back to her body. They run along her thighs until they made their way to her pussy and gently rubbed it through the material.

"As far as I can tell; you're strong, you're fast and can jump. But can you balance? Do you even do yoga, bro?"

I laughed as I watched her move her hands to rest on the mat.

"Not my strongest asset."

"So a nice little balance contest it is. One leg, on the pedestal over there."

"If you win?"

Danielle took a moment to consider.

"Hmm, if I win. You lick my pussy until I scream."

"If I win?"

"You get what all guys want from me."

Danielle stood up and started to walk towards the pedestal. After a few steps away, she turned her head back towards me and held my look for a moment. She then lifted her shorts up to reveal her left cheek and gave her ass a slap. That made it a little obvious what I would be getting if I win.

I caught up with Danielle as she made her way onto the pedestal and watched her climb. It was amazing how tight the shorts were on her, I wasn't even sure she was wearing panties underneath. She dropped a stopwatch down to me and got into the position for the position. She nodded her head that she was ready and I started the timer. She was doing quite well and there was no wobble in her legs at all. The timer had gone three minutes before she calmly placed her leg back onto the pedestal and I turned the stopwatch off.

"How long?" Danielle asked as she dropped down onto the floor.

"3 minutes, 24 seconds. I'm sure you could have gone longer though."

"I could've but I think I've done enough to win. That dick alone is going to weigh you down." Danielle said as her eyes dropped down to my shorts. "But hey, maybe the buggering will teach me not to be so arrogant."

"Maybe." I said as I moved up the pedestal. "Enjoy the view."

I stripped my shirt off and threw it to Danielle; she caught it and dropped it to her side, her eyes oogling my body. The one good thing about training with Emily is I was able to get ripped. I nodded that I was ready and she started to the clock as I got into position. I raised my leg and stood there for a moment but the podium started to sway slightly. I tried to ignore it but the swaying continued until I could only feel myself falling backwards. My back slammed into the mat hard and my view was taken up by the ceiling until Danielle's face appeared above me.

"Holy shit! Are you okay?" Danielle asked as she dropped down to me.

"Yeah, I... What happened?"

"I dunno, the thing just collapsed. I don't think it was secured properly."

I closed my eyes for a moment and could feel Danielle mount my body. Her hands run along my chest as I opened my eyes, hers were glued on my chest.

"I just wanted to make sure you're not hurt."

"Yeah, I think I'm okay." I replied as I watched her lean down.

"Let's just make sure." Danielle said as her lips met mine.

Her tongue moved into my mouth with a soft kiss as her lips pressed onto mine. I moved my hands to her ass and could feel the muscle against the material. I gave her ass a squeeze and she let out a moan as I did so. Her tongue massaged mine with more ferocity as I moved my hands up her side. There was a little shiver in her body as my hands moved past her waist. I grabbed hold of her sports bra and pulled it upwards, her breasts falling out of it as I did so. Danielle broke the kiss to allow me to fully remove her bra and throw it to the side. She leaned back slightly for me to bring her breasts towards my mouth, her erect nipple sliding between my lips. I bit down on it gently as my hands returned to her ass.

"Oh god, I love my nipples being licked."

I sucked on her nipple as she continued to moan at the attention until she pulled her body back and pushed me away. Danielle leaned down and kissed my lips gently before starting to slide down my body. He kisses went down my neck and chest as she run her nails along the skin as she did so. As her lips reached my abdominal muscles, Danielle moved her hands to band og shorts and started to move them down. She had hooked around my boxers too so I could tell she didn't want to wait around. The shorts were brought down to my knees and my erect cock bounced out, almost hitting her in the face. Danielle grabbed the cock and licked along the length of the cock. I let out a moan as I looked down at her.

We met eyes as Danielle licked the cock and the brunette actress smiled. She looked at the cock momentarily before returning her view to me. Danielle started to hit herself in the face with my hard cock as she laughed before returning her mouth to my cock. She took the head in her mouth and sucked on it before lowering her mouth down to devour my length. I could hear her gulping saliva and my precum as she sucked down on the cock, her lips moving up and down the length.

"Oh that feels so good." I moaned as I felt her sucking.

Danielle was able to take the entire length in her mouth as she started to deep throat my cock. Emily had only done it a few times in the past and it felt amazing. While my cock was in her mouth, Danielle ran her tongue along the underside of it. She continued to pay attention to my cock as she looked up at me once more. As I let out another groan, Danielle took it out of her mouth with pop, the head of my cock rubbing along her face as she smiled again.

"You don't get to cum until I do." Danielle said.

The brunette made her way to her feet and stood above me for a moment. She gripped the side of her shorts and slid them down her legs; revealing her pussy and the fact that she had gone commando. I licked my lips as I looked at her exposed pussy, a small strip of brunette hair resting just above.

"I'm going to ride you now but make sure you prepare."

I didn't know what she meant but Danielle walked over to her bag and took something out. She walked back to me but made her way to my side and kneeled down. She ran her right hand along my cock to ensure it was hard as it could be.

"Does that feel good?" Danielle asked politely.

"Oh god yeah, your mouth felt better though."

Danielle laughed at the comment as my hand moved to smooth her leg.

"This'll feel better."

Danielle swung her left leg over my body so her back and ass faced me and slid my cock into her waiting pussy; it was already wet from how turned on the girl was. Danielle started to rock back and forth with my cock in her, allowing the brunette to make some breathy moans. I sat up with her riding me in the cowgirl position and moved hands around to cup her breasts. Enjoying the feeling of the breast play, Danielle started to bounce on the cock harder. She had closed her eyes and was just enjoying the pleasure from the fucking.

"Let me ride you, let me cum." Danielle whispered. "Prepare my ass."

Danielle pulled my fingers from her breasts and passed something into my hand. I dropped onto my back and looked to see she had passed me a bottle of lube to use. Danielle had changed her movements by grinding into my cock rather than bouncing on it and she had decided to lean forward to present her ass to me. I opened the bottle and poured some onto my hand which I lathered into her cheeks.

Danielle's moans started to increase in volume as she ground hard on my cock with the entire length inside her. This allowed me to concentrate on Danielle's ass and I started to rub the lube into her rim. The brunette has moved her own hands to her breasts and was playing with her nipples as she ground her pussy into my cock, the length rubbing into her more.

"I'm so close." Danielle moaned. "I'm so close."

I moved my first finger into her asshole, which led to a little squeal from the actress as I started to move my finger in and out. Her moans started to increase in speed as I moved a second finger into her quickly. I was moving them in and out to ensure she was stretched enough with more lube being added. In the meantime, Danielle was solely concentrating on her own pleasure as she changed pace again and ground my cock deeply into her.

"Oh fuck, this pussy is good." I groaned. I wasn't impervious to pleasure of her.

"I'm almost there! Yes, oh fuck! Yes!" Danielle screamed.

With three fingers inside her, Danielle leaned back as the orgasm hit her body. She screamed at the top of her lungs while continuing to bounce on my cock. Her breathing was heavy and erratic as she savoured the feeling, sweat covering her head and chest. Finally, she stopped riding my cock and took a moment for a breather. She looked back over her shoulder at me and smiled, it had been some time since she had ridden a cock as hard as that I imagine.

"Wow, that was such a good orgasm!" Danielle said as she climbed off of my cock. "I'll see ya then!"

I must have had a shocked look on my face as Danielle immediately started to laugh but continued walking. Danielle shook her ass and gave it a little slap as she walked but shot me a quick look over her shoulder

"Come on, this way. You're not fucking my ass on the floor."

I nodded my head before jumping up onto my feet and following her. By the time I reached her, Danielle was already bending over the desk.

"What took you so long? This ass needs filling."

I ran my fingers along her ass and smoothed the skin as I reached it, I could see Danielle was biting her lower lip in anticipation. I moved her legs wider as my cock lined up with her asshole and Danielle dug her fingers into the desk to prepare herself for the cock to enter. I slid it in slowly, eliciting a gasp from Danielle, but it only took a few moments before I got a good rhythm with the thrusting. Danielle kept facing forward during the time but there some moans coming from her during the time my cock went into her and after a few minutes, she was stretched enough to increase the speed going into her. Her ass cheeks were smooth and so well formed that I raised my hand back and gave me a spank.

"Oh God, that feels so good." she moaned as she started to push back.

"You want another?"

"I want it red raw big boy!"

Not one to disappoint a lady, I raised my hand back again and brought it down to her ass cheek. This time the moan got a little bit louder and that encouraged me to spank her ass more. The red colour was starting to come out so I swapped over to her left cheek and started to spank that too. With every spank, the moans got higher pitched and she started to push her body back more allowing me to stretch her ass even more. Deciding to turn it up more, I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, only to see a smirk on the brunettes face.

The smile on Danielle's face was one of pure joy so I started to push into more, desiring to fill her hole with my cum. I left go of her hair and placed both hands onto her hips, forcing my cock into her ass until the whole thing entered her. The moans matched up with my grunts perfectly and I could tell that my own end was coming soon.

"God, this ass is so tight, I'm gonna shoot into it"

"Please yes, fill me, fill me up. I want your spunk into me so bad."

My grunting got louder and I could feel my balls start to tighten, My thrusting got quicker as I felt myself get ready before the first shot of cum fired into her ass. As my semen emptied into the actress, I started to loosen my grips on her hips and slowed my thrusting down to an almost stop. I finally stopped and pulled out of her as the semen flow ended with all of it in her asshole. Danielle turned to face me and say there was some cum still on my cock. She leaned forward and sucked it off with a little laugh.

"That was lovely, I'll have to offer my thanks to Emily."

"Well I can't say you were too shabby either. What's the plan now?"

"Well I have 90 minutes to get to set for makeup so I'm showering. You can do whatever you like, I was only sent here to fuck. Don't mention the anal." Danielle said as she started to walk towards the showers.

"Why?"

"I told her I wouldn't let you in it."

Danielle laughed as she disappeared around the corner, giving her ass another little slap to tease me. I turned around to retrieve my clothes.

RTM
RTM
192 Followers
12