The Obstacle Course Bett Ch. 03

Story Info
He expects Emily Bett Rickards, instead he gets Supergirl.
4.6k words
4.88
9.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction and the characters are either completely fictional or are fictional versions of their real selves. The events depicted are made up and any similarity to real life events is purely coincidental. This story is meant as a work of erotic fiction only and is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18.

*****

The Obstacle Course Bett 3: The Prize Winner

Starring Melissa Benoist

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral,

I leaned back on the bed of the hotel room as the Huskies v Trojans college football game was just finishing. The 'Elseworlds' crossover was being shown at a theatre in Seattle and Emily had arranged for me to join her. Sadly, my work commitments meant that I was going to arrive too late for the showing but she had arranged for a ride from the airport to her hotel for me. Emily failed to tell me of a Q&A and after party until it was too late so I sat on the bed in my boxer shorts awaiting for my lovers arrival.

The game had ended when my phone lit up with a message. It was a text from Emily. "I'm downstairs, be up in a minute. A glass of Prosecco wouldn't go amiss". I smiled before walking over to the mini bar and retrieving the bottle. I poured two glasses when I heard the door click.

"Took your time." I said I spun on my heels and was greeted by a girl who was decidedly not my girlfriend.

The equally hot blonde's hair was down with a wave through it. Her green/blue eyes shone in the limited artificial light of the hotel room but the brightness was heightened by her smile. She was clad in a dress that dropped low at the front to show off her cleavage and stopped short so her legs were on full display.

"Melissa, right? I don't think we've met."

"Got it right on both counts Matty boy." Melissa said as she closed the hotel room door and took a step forward. "I know I'm not Emily but I think I make an adequate replacement."

"Where is she? She text me to get a glass of Prosecco ready." I asked holding the glass up.

Melissa smiled again as she grabbed the glass from my hand and continued to walk towards the bed. She sipped at the glass as she looked around the room; seemingly exploring it. There wasn't too much about as it wasn't much of a suite. There was a lounge area, a bathroom and a bedroom with enough room a double bed and a cupboard; not much more.

"That was me, I'm afraid." Melissa said as she leaned down to undo her shoes. Her dress rode up a little to expose more of her legs. "Emily and I had a little wager and I'm afraid our little sexy little Canadian lost."

"What was the wager?" I asked as I drank from my own glass and continued to check out Melissa's fit little body.

"She bet me that she could get more people asking for an autographs than me. She didn't."

"So you win the bet. Well done!"

"I didn't just win the bet." Melissa said as she turned around to show the zipper on the back of her dress. "Be a darling and unzip me."

I walked closer to the blonde and I'm sure she wiggled her ass as she approached. The metal zipper shone as the light hit it and I was slid it slowly down her back. Melissa moaned as I did; she seemed to be getting into the mood. Her head was to the side and she kept a close eye on me as I moved the zipper down her back towards her ass.

"It's such a shame I promised not to kiss you. You look like you'd be a good kisser." Melissa said breaking the silence.

"I've not had too many complaints." I added as the zip reached the bottom.

"But plenty of moans I'm sure."

Melissa span back around to look at me, the dress sitting up as it slouched slightly around her shoulders. The smile had been replaced by more of a seductive look, one well suited for her face.

"Emily is more of a screamer." I commented as our eyes remained locked on each other.

"So am I."

Emily skid the dress down to her waist revealing her breasts. I'd seen them before on telly but they looked remarkable in front of me. Melissa beckoned me to her and I stopped in from of her; our lips mere millimetres apart. I knew what she had said about kissing so I learned my head to the left and started to kiss around her neck. This lead to some moans coming from the Supergirl actress and I heard the dress drop down onto the floor. I put my hands on her side, the shape of the breasts touching the bottom of my palms, and I slid them down to her hips. She was really getting into it as I took a bit of the skin from her neck and nipped at it.

"Mmm, nice but don't leave a mark."

"Where can I leave a mark?" I asked as my fingers reached the side of her thong.

I looked up to see Melissa biting her bottom lip. It was something she was considering for a moment. She looked around the room before her eyes fixed on something. The blonde let out a little laugh before walking over to the window and opening the curtains. We were on the twentieth floor so we had a decent view of the city. She looked at me over her shoulder and nodded for me to join her. As I reached her, Melissa had placed both hands on the window and sticking out her thong clad ass towards me.

"Mark this big boy!"

I walked to Melissa sizing her ass up as I approached. She wasn't bent over too much so I placed the palm of my hand on her back to lower her down more. She giggled as she kept an eye on my reflection in the window. When Melissa was down enough, I raised my left arm and spanked her ass. The muscle wobbled as my hand made contact with her skin. It was a good little booty for someone so slight. As her ass settled, I repeated the movement and spanked her ass again leaving a red mark on her skin. I rubbed her ass and I could feel the heat on there, the rubbing leading to a moan coming from the blondes mouth.

"That feel good?" I asked as I looked to her face.

"Mmhmmm."

"You like being treated roughly?"

"Mmhmm." Melissa replied again with her eyes closed.

"I got some nice little filth in my head for you."

"What are are you gonna do?" she asked as my hand continued to rub but started to move to her other cheek.

"Why give up the surprise? I'm just gonna use you like a nice little fuck doll."

"A super fuck doll!" Melissa said with a little giggle between her moans.

I raised my hand back and gave her other cheek a smack. The thwack sound was louder this time and the red mark appeared straight away. I slapped it a few more times and the moans from Melissa kept getting louder. I dropped down to my knees so her ass was next to my face and saw the mark on her right cheek start to fade. I placed a kiss on her soft skin as I looked up, her nipples were now erect and she leaned forward to press her breasts against the cold glass.

My hands took hold of her thong strap and I started to slide the material down her smooth legs. From my low angle, I could see Melissa's pussy lips were slightly enlarged to show how excited she was but I wasn't going to pay attention just yet. I placed a soft kiss on her right ass cheek before opening my mouth to suck on the skin. Another moan came from the blonde before I sunk my teeth in and started to nibble on her booty. The skin started to mark as I combined the biting and the sucking, her ass starting to get covered in saliva as I did so.

"Oh my God, you're such a tease." Melissa said as she looked over her shoulder. "Have you made your mark?"

"I have but the teasing hasn't finished yet." I replied.

"What could you? Oooohhh."

I cut off Melissa by spreading her ass cheeks and stuffing my tongue up. Her clean puckered hole has been teasing me as I played with her ass earlier and now I got the chance to dive straight in. My tongue ran along her rim and asshole and Melissa started to moan louder. Her hands had moved from the window and I could see the blonde playing with her nipples as her hands stroked her own body. She was really getting turned on.

My head bobbed along as my tongue penetrated her asshole and Melissa's moans continued to get louder. Her breathing was heavier and I could feel her body shake as her hands moved along stroking her skin. It started to get too much for her as the blonde kicked me away and turned around to show her front to me. Her pussy was moist with her clit exposed and the pubic hair shaved into a landing strip. The nipples were erect and her small breasts were moving rhythmically with her breathing.

"Enough play." Melissa said as she stared down at me. "Make me scream!"

I obeyed her command and brought my hands around her legs and up. I grabbed her ass cheeks as I moved my lips to legs and started to kiss her thighs. The blonde shuddered as a bolt of pleasure shot through her body. She clearly didn't want too much foreplay as she hooked her legs over my shoulders; her back pressed against the window for balance. My tongue darted along her slit to taste her juices before reaching her clit.

Melissa let out a loud gasp as my tongue made contact with her button and I could see she had closed her eyes. My fingers stroked the skin of her ass as I started to bob my head, my tongue caressing her clit. Melissa moaned loudly as she enjoyed the pleasure she was experiencing. I peeked up her to see her head tossing side to side and hair covering her face.

"Ooh, just there. That feels so good!" Melissa moaned as I continued my pace.

Melissa was more or less straddling my face despite being stood up. I decided to make it a little interesting and started to lift her up as I made my way to my feet. I kept my face on her pussy to ensure the pleasure continued but I slipped my tongue down off her clit and ran it along pussy lips. The moans started to get louder and drowned out the sound of her bare ass rubbing against the window. As I returned my tongue to her clit, Melissa started to get louder and I could feel her start to grind her pussy into my face. This allowed me to stick my tongue inside her folds and start to penetrate her, I could hear a bang as Melissa's head went back and hit the window. It didn't seem to bother her as he continued to grind her pussy.

"Oh yes, yes, please make me cum, make me cum, make me cum!" Melissa moaned.

Listening to her words, I moved my tongue back up to her clit and started to flick it again, wanting her orgasm to happen. I moved one hand up her back to support her while the other moved to play with her ass. Her skin was well moisturised and my hand slid across her skin easily.

"Oohhh, I'm so close!" Melissa screamed.

The screams were a delight to hear and I continued to jab Melissa's clit my tongue. Her juices started to fill my mouth as she got ready to hit her orgasm. I spread my legs to keep balance as Melissa squirmed in delight at the oral pleasure she was experiencing. I could hear her banging her palm against the window as she struggled to contain herself, luckily the windows were reinforced this high up so her pleasure didn't put us in any danger.

Suddenly the floodgates opened as Melissa reached the peak of her screaming, her orgasm shooting through her entire body. Her hands left the glass and grabbed my hair as the blonde leaned forward. Her screaming had dropped down to a whimper as my tongue occasionally flicked her sensitive clit as it licked up her orgasmic juices. Her breathing was heavy as she tried to rest following the pleasurable ordeal so I walked over to where I assumed the bed was and lowered her down onto her back. The blonde flopped back and, as her legs were spread wide, I could see the wetness of her pussy. She had certainly enjoyed her did did my shoulders.

I walked over to the minibar and took a drink of some water. I turned around to see Melissa resting back on her elbows as she looked back at me, a strand of hair covering her face. Getting an idea, I grabbed the open bottle of Prosecco and walked back to her. I took a gulp directly from the bottle before getting on the bed next to her and knelt down next to Melissa. I looked over her flawless body and offered Melissa some of the liquid. She gulped some down but it overflowed and went down the side of her mouth. I then moved the bottle down to her neck and allowed the Prosecco to flow down her body. It went through the cavern of her cleavage down towards her belly button. I placed the bottle down on the floor and dropped by mouth to her body to lap the liquid up. My tongue rounded her belly button before licking up her body, taking a detour to her breasts. I took each nipple in my mouth in turn and sucked on the link flesh. This elicited a loud moan from Melissa, her body still sensitive from the orgasm. I continued to lick up her chest and neck until I reached her lips. I stopped short of kissing her, remembering what she said earlier.

I could tell Melissa was tempted to kiss me despite what she had told Emily. Instead, the blonde placed her hand on my chest and pushed me backwards. I fell onto my back and looked up as Melissa started to lower my boxer shorts. She licked her lips as she kept her eyes on my crotch.

"Let's see what all the fuss is about!" Melissa commented as my boxer shorts slid down my legs and my cock sprung free.

The blonde actress cooed as she saw my erect cock standing free and she immediately grabbed it. We kept eye contact as her fingers moved along the shaft to jerk it to full size. Her fingers slid along the skin easily as she kept a solid grip on my cock; not too strong to make it uncomfortable though.

"This feels really nice. No wonder Emily raves about it so much!"

"Really?" I asked, surprised about now open Emily had been. "What does she say?"

"Only that it looks nice, which it does; it's big, which it is and it tastes good." Melissa said before lowering herself down and taking my cock in her mouth.

She sucked on the cock quite heavily before starting to bob her head as she moved along the length. I could feel her tongue run along the skin as she increased the pressure of the sucking. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as her mouth played with my cock. As her head moved up and more of my cock came out of her mouth, she released it with a pop and smiled.

"Looks like she was right about that too. I can't wait to see what your cum tastes like."

"Carry on like that and you'll find out soon enough." I replied.

Melissa smiled at that and dropped her head back down to suck my cock. She only took the head of the cock in her mouth and I watched her hair ruffle as she paid it attention. She sucked hard on the head while her tongue licked around it. She concentrated on the sensitive slit and I let out a moan as I leaned back and enjoyed the experience.

Melissa was on her knees but leaning forward; her head would bob up and down as she started to move along my cock. When her head was down, I was able to see the shape of her body and her cute little ass was pointing up. I didn't think I had much chance of fucking it but the girl clearly enjoyed some ass play. I followed her body up to see Melissa move her mouth along my cock with an increased speed. Her lips are smooth and her lipstick started to leave some streaks along my stem. My cock was covered with my saliva as she gobbled enthusiastically on it. It seemed so small that I was surprised she could take the entire length. I groaned with pleasure as she continued to suck and I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer. Melissa picked up on this and withdrew my cock from her mouth.

"How long you gonna last?" she asked as she kneeled up in the bed.

"Not long with that mouth of yours"

"You got a reload?"

I nodded my head leading to a smile to light up her face. She had such a pretty smile that I almost shot my load there and then. She dropped back and turned her body to the edge of the bed. It was quite high up considering it was a hotel and Melissa allowed her head to dangle off it.

"Come fuck my mouth. I want you to fill it with your spunk!"

I listened to the Supergirl actresses words and practically jumped off the bed. I was excited to do just that and I rubbed my erect cock on her face as she opened her mouth. I slipped my cock into her face and Melissa licked up the side as it entered. I waited until half of my cock was in her mouth before I pulled back and started to thrust myself into her. I let out a groan as I felt Melissa clamp her lips down on my cock allowing me to build up a steady rhythm. My balls started to slap Melissa on the chin as I thrust into her and I could hear her moan as my cock moved between her lips.

I was unsure if Melissa was trying to say anything as I fucked her mouth but I knew I wanted to cum soon as I started to build up speed. As my balls continued to hit Melissa's chin; the blonde lifted her hand up and I thought she was going to stop me. She took me by surprise by moving her hand to my ass and pushed me to increase the speed again. My breathing increased as my speed did and I could feel my balls start to tighten. I thought about notifying Melissa but my grunting would have let her know, I think she liked to be surprised too. I let out one more grunt and thrust forward as my cum shot out of my cock and made its way into Melissa's mouth.

As the white liquid dripped out into Melissa's mouth, the blonde bobbed her head to get it all out and not waste a drop. As the final but was sucked out of my, I pulled out and allowed Melissa to swallow all that remained. I allowed her to recover and I walked over to the bottle of Prosecco and drunk a gulp as I started to get my breath back. As I pulled the bottle away, I could feel a pair of lips started to kiss up my back and then my neck before her lips appeared next to my ear.

"That was very nice, you lovely cum tastes wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm sure this will taste better though." I replied as I handed the bottle to Melissa.

To my surprise, Melissa drank a large amount of it and stuck her tongue out at me after swallowing. She then lowered the bottle and rubbed it along her pussy lips, the smooth skin still enlarged to show how turned on she was. Melissa lifted the bottle to allow the top to penetrate her lips slightly and, was a naughty smile, started to thrust the bottle between her lips to masturbate.

"This bottle is nice and cool. It feels nice."

"Looks nice too." I said to elicit a laugh from the blonde.

She continued to do this for a little bit with about an inch of the glass going into her pussy. She continued to thrust it a little bit with a loud moan coming from her lips still. The blonde kept her eyes completely locked on me as she continued to play with her bottle as it penetrated her tight pussy with her moans starting to become squeals. After she had had enough, Melissa removed the bottle from her pussy and moved the bottle to my mouth. Pushing the bottle between my lips, she tilted it to pour the final amount of liquid in my mouth. I could taste her moist juices on the bottle and I finished the Prosecco to compliment it.

"That tastes very nice."

"I know." Melissa replied. "It's a 1988. Very sweet white."

I watched Melissa as she walked back to the bed and rest down on all fours. She spread her legs wide so i could see the inviting lips of her pussy. She moved her head to the side and looked at me.

"Come on Matty, come stick that dick in me and let's cum again."

I didn't take much convincing to comply with Melissa's command and I approached the blonde on the bed. After the show with the bottle, it didn't take me long to get hard again and I easily slid my cock into her waiting pussy. She let out a moan as I pushed inside her with my entire length filling her up with one thrust. The wetness of her pussy made it easy to thrust in and soon I had a quick rhythm going.

"Fuck Melissa, your pussy feels so good. So tight." I said as I held tightly on her hips.

"Mmm, and you fill it up so well." She replied in between moans.

RTM
RTM
192 Followers
12