The October Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke up at him from where she was lying, she looked at Richie's mouth, he had the prettiest mouth she had ever seen, his lips were perfect, fashion models didn't have lips this good.

Then he put his head down and ran his tongue along the lips of her vagina, found her clitoris and kissed it five or six times. This sent waves of desire through Brooke and she felt hot flashes.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned gratefully.

"So you like that Blondie, I just may have to lick you out later," Ritchie said laughing.

Ritchie kissed her clitoris again, running his tongue all around it, and just like before, blasts of desire hit Brooke.

This was pretty close to how she had fantasized about it, except that she was usually at home, not in Ritchie's van, but she was tied up, and spread eagled, waiting impatiently and breathlessly for her handsome stud to send her to the land of the big O for the first time.

Being tied up was her idea, she had referred to it several times in conversations, she had pretended to fight it and that it was his idea.

He looked at her again and began taking his own trousers down, he had muscular legs and his cock was already hard. It was about eight inches long and it seemed thick to Brooke as she looked, the head was thick and swollen and it was a pretty purplish blue color. Beautiful, she thought just like the rest of him.

He put his fingers in and probed around her pussy.

Brooke said, "That's a pretty cock Ritchie."

He laughed at her a little.

Then he got on top of her, took his hand and stroked her hair, taking stands of it and brushing her cheek.

She started breathing harder knowing it was coming, she was already very excited and the fact that he was so close now, made her heart beat even harder.

"Wow!" she yelled when he got in her for the first time.

Ritchie adjusted himself a little making sure he wasn't hurting her, before he started going in and out hard.

Brooke put her head next his ear, "Come on baby," she said very softly, encouraging her guy.

Brooke kissed Ritchie 's right ear.

He pulled himself up a little and began getting into her good.

Her man had a beautiful penis, Brooke thought, And he was hers, he just didn't know it, by the time they were done, he'd know it.

Brooke put her head right between Ritchie's neck and his right shoulder.

His cock began finding the inside of her pussy good, and she immediately began feeling hot waves.

Brooke had a dreamy cunt, hot, tight and wet, Ritchie felt it and almost immediately got a smile on his face that was sexual ecstasy.

"Wow," he heard the girl say, and he heard her sighing.

That nice cock of Ritchie's deserved a good blow job, she thought and she knew just the girl who could deliver it.

Each deep penetrating thrust brought another hot moan of gratitude from Brooke, you see Brooke thought, this is the difference between men and boys, men, real men know how to fuck.

She had had sex before with young boys and had not had orgasms much of the time. They had hacked away quick and fast with short quick thrusts, not at all like Ritchie, and they had not kissed her that much, and that had not complimented her, and they were not gorgeous. Ritchie was a real men who how to treat a woman, he went in all the way and then pulled almost all the way, it produced a good hot penetrating feeling.

Ritchie leaned over her and put his arms around her back, then the kisses started, hot passionate kisses, and they went on and on. They were making her spine tingle. She kissed back, sending her hot tongue every place it could find.

Ritchie was very excited, and the feelings he had for the girl he called Blondie came out in the deep passionate kissing.

"Maybe you were right Blondie," he said, his face flushed, "I did really want us to be together."

Brooke giggled then she said, "Honey, I know you, I've known you for almost five years."

"Uh huh," he replied.

Brooke said, " Look baby, you were going to do this, eighteen or no eighteen."

She laughed again, "You had waited baby, all you could!"

She kissed his right ear and then moaned again.

"Go left," she said.

"You want me to untie you and you can show me," he said.

"No, I do not want to be untied, I can tell you," she said almost breathlessly.

"Go left," she said.

"You mean the sweet spot on your sugar walls?" Ritchie asked.

"Exactly."

He pulled himself out, rearranged his position and got more where he was straddling her left thigh.

It took him a little bit to find it, but then that nice hot cock hit the sweet spot over and over and over again.

This went on for a two or three minutes, and then suddenly Brooke felt a tremendous rush, like she was in an elevator going a hundred miles an hour up the Empire State building.

Suddenly she got very wet and Ritchie could feel her pussy spasm and constrict. This happened several times.

He continued kissing her just as hard and passionately as he had been.

Then she saw stars and a light went on and off next to her head, and a sense of euphoria and pleasure hit her like a semi truck.

Ritchie could see how hard she was breathing, and he was close to cumming himself.

Then, an amazing wave of sexual euphoria hit Brooke that lasted almost a minute, and she laid back and enjoyed every satisfying second of it.

Ritchie was incredibly turned on, God how he had wanted that pussy, now he had seen her orgasm he finished up as hard as he could, hard fast thrusts ripping into that eighteen year old cunt.

On and on he went reaching for release, then pow! It happened and his cock opened up and he blasted her pussy with everything he had, Ritchie felt the same sense of euphoria that Brooke had felt. A look of ecstasy came over his face, he had finally gotten that hot little ass!

Richard had noticed Brooke of course, she had a great young ass, he had thought about having sex with her but had talked himself out of it. Here now though, his cock had absolutely adored her hot little snatch, it had just felt incredible, it was like cunt heaven!

Brooke was already on cloud nine, then her sugar walls got hit with shot after shot of precious male cum. She went off the edge again and a hot blast of euphoria hit her as her pussy gratefully accepted every drop of it.

They were spent and exhausted, and didn't move for a couple of minutes.

Then Ritchie got up, backed away from her and looked down, all around her cunt was white creamy cum, the product of their fuck session.

"Oh wow, that's a really good cream pie Blondie," he said.

This was great, he was very satisfied.

"Yeah it'd be great if I could see it from where you are," Brooke replied, she had gotten so excited it was like she was coming back from some alternate reality, "how about taking a picture?" she said.

"I've got a digital camera, do you want me to take it?" he asked, unsure.

"Yeah absolutely, I wanna see, I wanna see it like that," she said.

Ritchie dug his camera out of the glove compartment and snapped it.

Brooke had seen stars literally and was coming down off a big orgasmic high.

"Way to go Blondie, that was great," Ritchie said excitedly, he kept looking again and again at Brooke's amazing cum spattered pussy.

"Yeah," Brooke replied, "totally!"

Brooke was ecstatic, she had finally gotten her stud! She'd had to wait but it had been worth it. She had hit on him, and hit on him, and hit on him, finally he gave in! She had seen that he absolutely couldn't take his eyes off of her cum spattered cunt and she grinned to herself, she knew exactly what that meant. The days of him saying no were done. She was going to have him whenever she wanted him from now on. And she was already planning their next fuck. All she had to do was tell him when and where.

"Hey untie me," she ordered.

"Okay," he said untying the scarves.

Brooke grinned at Ritchie then she said, "Hey baby, come over next Sunday at my place, my parents are going to be gone."

"Yeah that'd be great," Ritchie said.

"Bring some whiskey and I can do some more shots," Brooke said.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Cool!"

Brooke put her arms around Ritchie and began kissing him, "Yeah baby, yeah."

12