The Octopussy Necklace Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Octopussy moved over to Nikki. He gently fingered her. Nikki's pussy lips were barely closing together. Amy had fucked her hard. He pushed one then two fingers inside the gaping hole. They went in effortlessly. It seemed as though she had been gang banged by a busload of cocks. Octopussy spread her legs and began to push his throbbing erection inside her sloppy cunt. He had been watching the two ladies at play all along and now it was his turn to enjoy her. Nikki head was turning side to side, eyes pressed shut in ecstasy as she moaned in drunken pleasure.

Octopussy leaned forward over her, propping himself up with his arms, driving his thick fat cock deep into her juicy pussy. Her legs were around the outside of his upper arms toward his shoulders, her pussy was wet and wide open, as he fucked her hard and fast with his big, thick tool. He pounded his big cock into Nikki's dripping pussy. His cock was long and hard as he drove his thick member deep into her, thrusting himself into her cunt, burying his cock to the hilt. Her wetness glistened on his thick shaft as he stroked it in and out of her pussy. Nikki enthusiastically received his huge penis into her, taking his cock deep into her cunt, moving with him, returning his thrusts, joyously working her pussy onto his big fat cock. She loved it, her pussy was gushing wetness as that mammoth cock filled her cunt again and again with each thrust, opening her wide and filling her beyond belief, penetrating so very deep.

With a final thrust Octopussy shot his thick load into Nikki's sloppy cunt. Again and again his cock pumped out his semen, filling her up completely. He rolled off her and lay next to her with Amy on the other side. Nikki lay sprawled between them, her legs wide open, semen oozing thru her engorged pussy lips.

The three naked, sweaty bodies lay silently next to each others, their breathing slowly coming to normal. --------------------------------------------

Nikki's eyes snapped open. It was almost four in the morning. She looked around her. Octopussy and Amy were still asleep. She dragged herself out of the bed. She had some unfinished business to attend to.

Nikki tip toed into the living room. She looked around and then removed the necklace from her neck. It had been given to her by Tom with some special instructions. She pressed a button and the heart snapped open along with four of the diamond pieces, not really diamonds but a good imitation. She took the circular ultra sensitive microphones in her hand and began placing them in some strategic locations.

She moved into the room she had seen earlier. There were lots of electronic systems in place, as though it were a recording room of some sorts. Gingerly she repeated the process. Satisfied, she rushed back to the living room and took out a perfume bottle. She screwed it tight and then applied some pressure on the top. There was a soft click. Nikki smiled. The mikes were operational now. The inputs would be received directly in the systems at her husband's command office. With a final look around, Nikki walked back into the room and stepped inside the bathroom.

She stood under the shower for a very long time. This had been her first lesbian experience and she was all shaken up. She had been apprehensive at first but it really had not been a bad session. "In the days to come, hubby darling is going to get some real surprises in bed," mused Nikki with a smile as she lazily shampooed her hair, removing the last traces of her tryst with Amy and Octopussy.

She stepped into her panty before walking back into the bedroom. She knew the limo would be waiting for her to take her back to Club. She was surprised to see that Amy had woken up. She had put on a flimsy nightgown which really did not attempt to hide anything.

"Nikki dear, I had the most pleasurable evening. You are intelligent as well as ravishing ... a quality not to be found easily. I am not going to forget it for a long time to come."

"Thank you Amy," replied Nikki demurely as she slipped into her evening dress. "Amy, umm ... you are a very passionate companion."

Amy smiled at the compliment. "I have something for you for our first night together," she continued. She walked over to the side cabinet and took out a box and handed it over to Nikki.

"For my lover. I hope we will be seeing a lot more of each other in the coming days."

Nikki snapped open the box. Her eyes opened wide in amazement. There lay a most intricately designed necklace with a big ruby stone in the middle. Nikki gingerly held up the necklace in her hands. "It must be expensive," she whispered.

Amy gave a throaty chuckle. "Nothing, but the best for my companion."

"Now why don't you put it on dear," continued Amy softly and sat down on the couch and crossed her knees, gently inhaling from her cigarette.

Nikki walked over to the dressing table and stood in front of the mirror. She placed the necklace on her neck and snapped the clasp in place. The red ruby shone brilliantly, almost as though the necklace had been made with her and just her in mind.

"Wonderful," exclaimed Amy. She got up and walked over to Nikki and hugged her.

"We will be seeing more of each other baby," she said huskily and kissed her softly on her cheek.

"Now go and tell Eva that Amy has said that you are to have the day off for a complete rest. I will have the money sent over to her which she would have otherwise earned if you had been on duty this evening."

She then leaned forward and continued in a wicked tone, "I need my baby to be all fresh and primed up for our next meeting."

Nikki smiled and walked out to the waiting Limo. On reaching the Club, Nikki quickly made her way to her room. She unclasped the ruby necklace and took it in her hands.

"The Octopussy Necklace," she said to herself softly.

She turned the necklace round in her hands. It was an expensive item no doubt but there didn't seem anything extraordinary about it, nothing for which a person could lose one's life for. She once again looked closely at the piece of jewellery in her hand. Nikki shrugged her head; no it was beyond her unless there was something which she was unable to latch onto. She would wait for some more developments before sending the signal to her husband.

-------------------------------------------------

Things began to move fast. The next morning a beaming Eva rushed into her room.

"Girl, I'm so excited. I have been talking to Amy and she is all praises you. In fact she asked me to take you out of regular duty. It seems they are going to have one of those office conferences soon at our place and she wants you to be the Prima Donna. So you just sit back and relax in your room and let Mother Eva take care of you nice and proper."

Nikki faked a proper smile. "And just when are we going to have them over to our Club?"

"Tomorrow and yes do wear that lovely piece of jewellery she gave you. It seems Amy wants to show you off to her esteemed clients."

Nikki waited for some moments after Eva had left, then she quickly crossed over and locked her door. Okay Nikki baby the day has arrived thought Nikki. Those guys are in town and the deal, whatever it may be has been signed, sealed, delivered or will be at the Greenwood County Club. And the necklace had definitely some important role to play, and she, Mrs. Nikki Sinclair was in the thick of it.

She removed her left ear ring and quickly pressed upon the central design which was slightly elevated. It sent a signal that would be picked up by Tom's electronic paraphernalia. The signal simply meant "tomorrow." This would give him ample time to put his men in place. Surprisingly she felt didn't feel any fear. She had been waiting with eager anticipation for this day to arrive.

*

To Be Continued ...

Alex

Dear readers please do put in your invaluable vote.

12