The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 02

Story Info
Stepfather voyeurs his busty wife and her well hung son.
9.9k words
4.53
70.4k
79

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: Following a lively and mildly inebriated cocktail party conversation on New Year's Eve, this is an effort to combine three of the most popular fetishes/kinks at Literotica and many other places: Mother-son incest, voyeurism and cuckolding. It is wholly fictitious and in no way, shape or form reflects any personal experiences or desires.

If that's not your cup of tea or coffee or beer or wine or scotch, please use your back button.

Thanks in advance to all who read it and extra thanks to anyone that votes, and especially to those that leave comments.

And a very special thanks to Todger65 for editing and general guidance.

*****

The sound of voices awoke Rex. It took a moment for his head to clear and realize he was at his desk.

Last night suddenly flooded back and he remembered he had fallen asleep watching his wife and her son sleeping. He rubbed his eyes and looked down at the monitors. They were still in the guest room bed but they were no longer asleep. At some point they had turned normally on the bed and had pulled up the covers. They were on their sides, Billy behind his mother.

"And good morning to you, sweetie," Helen said sleepily as she twisted her shoulders and turned to smile at him. She sniffed. "Did you brush your teeth?" She asked, covering her own mouth quickly.

"There's some toothpaste down here. I didn't want to breathe morning breath on you," he smiled.

"Mine must be awful."

Billy shook his head and pulled her hand away from her mouth. "Your breath is wonderful, mama."

Before she could stop him, he pressed his mouth on hers and they began a long, slow kiss.

Rex saw the lump of Billy's hand traveling up under the covers to his mother's top breast. Billy massaged her huge mound and then from the tenting Rex knew the teen was pulling and tweaking her nipple. Helen moaned into his mouth.

Billy broke the kiss and they both looked down as he pushed the covers aside to expose both her lolling breasts.

"I love your titties so much, I could suck and squeeze them all day," he said scooting down a little to suckle the fat bud.

His mother sighed and ran her hands through his hair as he kneaded and loudly sucked the spongy mound.

"Feels so good," she whispered. She lazily rubbed his back for a moment and then said; "And how is your penis this morning?"

He pulled his mouth away from her nipple and scooted back up the bed. "Can you do me a little favor? It's silly, but..."

She caressed his face. "Of course. What is it?"

"I know it's kinda dirty, but can you call it cock instead of penis. I guess it's just a dumb word to me."

She smiled wider and pulled him down for a brief kiss. "And how is your huge cock this morning, baby? Is it ready to fuck mama's little pussy again?"

Billy's eyes widened. "I love that. I love it when you talk like that. And yes," he paused, causing her eyes to widen when he pressed himself against her backside, "my cock wants to fuck your little pussy so bad."

"Does it ever get soft, baby?" She smiled in amazement.

Watching Billy kick the covers off the bed to reveal their naked bodies pressed together, Rex was glad that he'd nodded off before shutting down the computer and cameras last night. Missing this would have been a crime.

"Scooch down just a little," Helen said raising her top leg.

Billy moved down a little and his mother reached between her legs.

"A little lower," she whispered.

Billy got the idea and scooted more until she could grasp his steely cock and pull it between her legs. The huge rod poked through her plump thighs and the top of the shaft slid along her puffy slit. She turned her shoulder away from him and moved her hips slowly.

"Will you put it in me like this?" She cooed, looking down at his leaking cock as she draped her leg over his hip. "Will you fuck me like this slow and gentle, baby?"

"Yesssssss," he groaned, moving his hips back and forth slowly, rubbing the shaft against her little slit.

She raised her leg even higher. "Put it in me, honey. Put your cock in my pussy. I want it so badly."

Billy levered his hips to drag the oozing head to her opening. She gasped softly and gripped a pillow when he gently pressed the tip inside her.

"Very, very slow," she panted. "Mama's tight little pussy is a little sore from your huge cock."

Billy pulled his cock out to slide it along her slit again, coating its steely hardness with her dripping lubrication.

Rex had to take a piss so badly it hurt, but he wasn't going to miss a second of this.

Billy dragged his cock down again and gently eased the tip inside his mother. He rocked back and forth, feeding her a fraction of it at a time until the head was securely inside her.

"Do you want me to flex it?" He asked with a smile.

"W-what's tha..." she trailed off and her eyes bulged. "What is that?"

"When I flex it, the whole thing but especially head gets bigger."

"Do it again, baby," she whispered breathlessly.

This time Rex saw the giant cock swell bigger and knew the fat head was ballooning inside her.

"That's, that's amazing," Helen gasped. "Do it again and push in a little more."

She groaned loudly when Billy complied with both requests and then she could only whimper as her son took her again, gently and slowly feeding her more and more of his giant cock.

To Rex, it seemed to take more, much more than a minute before the teen's cock was fully buried in his mother's sopping pussy.

"Yesssssss," Helen gasped. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me with your big cock. Feels soooo good."

Holding onto her hip, he stroked into his mother slowly and gently for some time before he began to move faster and more urgently.

"Are you ready, honey?" She cooed. "Is your big cock ready to fill me full of your come?"

"Y-yeah," he gasped, his hips bucking faster and faster.

"Fuck me, baby!" She cried. "Pound your cock into mama's little hole!"

Rex had no doubt she was fully aware how much the filthy words were inflaming her son. And he was just as certain they were adding to her own arousal.

Billy let out a deep moan and slammed into her with unbridled lust. His mother whimpered continuously and thrust back at him, their sex-drenched flesh slapping loudly.

"G-gonna squirt!" Billy bellowed.

"Fill me with your come, baby," Helen cried and then a split second later it was clear she was coming too.

Rex couldn't have torn his eyes away even if he wanted to, and he sure as hell didn't. Their lovemaking last night, had been mostly passionate and gentle, but this morning their fucking was much more primal. There was a hungry need and breathless urgency to their almost bestial coupling. And it went on and on for a long minute before Billy slowed and then stopped.

"Wow," he panted. "That was... was..."

"Wonderful, hard fucking," Helen panted. "Sometimes it's nice to make love. Sometimes it's nice to fuck like wild animals."

"Y-yeah and I want to do all of it all of the time."

"So do I, baby. But we have to stop for the time being. I'm going to be sore down there for a day or two."

"Days?" Billy asked softly.

She twisted her upper body back toward him and smiled. "You know there are all kinds of other things I can and want to do for you, honey. But we're going to have to give my pussy a little break."

"Sorry. You're right."

"That's okay," she said. "And we need to get upstairs. Your stepfather is probably wondering if he needs to send a search party for us."

"Yeah. And I'm pretty hungry," Billy said, starting to slowly pull his still-hard cock out of her.

"You're officially a man," she laughed. "Sex and food. Food and sex."

Billy grinned and levered back until his cock slipped out of her with a squishy "plop."

Helen looked at it. "Can you make it go down?"

"Since I probably shouldn't walk around the house like this, we're gonna find out if a cold shower really does work."

Rex quickly shut down the computer and monitors. He jumped up from the desk and bolted to their bedroom where he yanked down the covers and messed up the bed like it had been slept in. He dashed to the bathroom and cranked on the shower as he tore off his clothes and threw them in the hamper. He hopped in the shower and pissed while he lathered up before a quick rinse, and then he was done.

Helen hadn't seen him naked since the night before their wedding when he drunkenly told her and foolishly showed her his tiny broken penis. She might not do it intentionally, but subconsciously she would compare him to Billy if she saw it now. She would undoubtedly do that anyway, but he didn't want to encourage her with visual aids. He darted to his closet and almost tore a pair of undershorts yanking them up. She was going to walk in any second. He threw on a shirt and pants and then forced himself to calm down.

He stepped out of the closet and no more than two or three seconds later, Helen came into their room wrapped in a towel from the guest bathroom. She gave him a cautious smile that he returned brightly and warmly.

"It went well?" He asked conversationally, as if she had just returned from a play or a movie.

She was a little wary. "Right now I'm more concerned about your state of mind."

"I'm fine," he smiled. "No regrets, recriminations or worries on my part." He paused. "How about you? Any of that?"

She hesitated and then smiled. "None. I'm fine. I'd worked through everything so many times... And he was even more eager and receptive than I hoped. So, to answer your first question, it went well. Very well."

"Everything you hoped for?" Rex was genuinely pleased and it showed.

"It's still a little surreal, but yes it was everything I hoped for and then some." She paused and asked: "Do you want me to tell you anything?"

"Did he, um, measure up to your expectations?"

"Beyond my wildest imaginings. Bigger even than his father," she said, shaking her head in wonder.

"How, uh, how...?" He asked, raising his hands palms together and then pulling apart.

"He told me, exactly, if you want to know."

Rex already knew, but he had to play the part. He shrugged and nodded. "Sure. Why not?"

"Nine and a quarter inches. And a very thick seven around," Helen said softly.

He feigned astonishment. "Wow. I assume you did... things several times."

She smiled. "I don't blame you if you don't want to talk about it. We don't have to discuss it."

Rex fought back a laugh. He knew that she wanted to talk about it. And, it would be healthy to discuss it up front, openly and honestly.

"I'm not going to lie and say I'm not curious," he said.

She nodded and closed the door before padding across the room to sit on the side of the bed. "The first time was with my hands. He was ready again immediately and I used my mouth." She shook her head in wonder. "He has so much come, every time, that it's mind boggling. After I took him in my mouth, I let him suck my breasts and then I let him come between them." She smiled at her husband in amazement. "And that was all in probably less than an hour."

"Wow. Did you... well... consummate?"

Her eyes went distant for a moment. "If this is too detailed, stop me. Please."

"Not at all." He was enjoying her descriptions and curious to see if she left anything out. "Please, continue."

"Then I showed him my vagina and how to rub my clitoris." She shivered a little.

"You're still aroused. Aren't you?"

She looked at the floor. "Yes. I'm sorry, Rex."

"Don't be. An afterglow and continued desire are positive emotions. If you didn't have them, then negative feelings could creep in. And we don't want that, for your sake and his, right?"

She nodded and smiled at him. "Thank you. Do you want me to continue?"

"You were about to get to the best part," he smiled before turning serious. "And, it's healthy to talk about it in a positive light. Go on, please."

"Backing up a little, I came when he sucked my breasts." She gave him a mildly concerned look. "That's never happened before."

"I've never seen any research on the subject, but I'm sure there are plenty of women with nipple sensitivity great enough to achieve orgasm from that stimulation alone."

"But it's never happened to me."

"That's also a positive. Your maternal pull toward him and love for him is remarkably strong. We already knew that. That you climaxed through the act of nursing him, even though you're not lactating, shows the subconscious, instinctive depth of your caring for and desire to nurture him. You gave him your breasts, the primary external focus of motherhood, and suckling him gave you pleasure back. I think it's... Well, as they say, that's awesome."

"Think so?" She smiled.

"Absolutely. And, I'm pretty sure there are studies that show many women do experience some degree of arousal when nursing." He smiled. "Relax about it."

Helen nodded. "Thank you. You're so smart and caring."

"As I've said many times, seeing you and Billy happy is what matters most to me."

"I love you, Rex. I really, really do."

"I know and I love you, too." He leaned on the dresser. "Anyway, you showed him how to stimulate your clitoris and then...?"

"I had him use his fingers to loosen me up before we made love the first time."

Rex smiled. "Not 'had sex' or 'screwed' or 'fucked,' but 'made love.' That's incredibly positive, and obviously, loving."

Her blush came back. "Well, we did... fuck. The last time. And again this morning."

He nodded. "Nothing wrong with that either. What about the first time, the lovemaking?"

Her eyes went distant again and he watched her unconsciously rub herself on the bed.

"It was wonderful. Completely wonderful. He was so sweet and slow and gentle that it actually made me cry in happiness. He was very patient, and he's so big that it took forever to get it all the way inside me. When it was in, he showed more restraint and self-control than I would have guessed possible for a young man on his first time. It was total bliss."

"Did he orgasm inside you?"

"Oh, yes. Did he ever." She shook her head and smiled, obviously reliving the moment. "He's so big I couldn't do anything but let him take me. When he came, it was like a fire hose spraying inside of me. That was fourth time in an hour or so and the amount of come was like it was the first time."

"He was depleted then?"

"No. We tried it with me on top, but he's so big, I literally couldn't do it. After that we went back to missionary with a pillow under my fanny and I... I... Well, I more or less made him dominate me and... fuck me. I lost ALL of my remaining few inhibitions and became... slutty."

"Again, that's a positive. Shedding your inhibitions and giving yourself to him completely and wantonly, was an act of sacrifice. You completely yielded yourself and you enjoyed it as well?"

"I'm almost ashamed to admit that I loved it. I talked dirty. I... I begged him to fuck me with his huge cock."

"And it felt good to talk like that?"

"Yes. It was very exciting. We did it like that for a few minutes before we climaxed together and fell asleep."

"Wow. He orgasmed, copiously, five times in the span of how long?"

"I have no idea, but probably not much more than an hour."

"Even for an eighteen year old, that's remarkable," Rex said shaking his head in wonder. "And then again this morning?"

"He woke me up sweetly and gently. He'd sneaked to brush his teeth and then kissed me before I had a chance to brush mine."

"Your morning breath isn't bad at all."

"Really?" She put her hand in front of her face and blew into it. "It's not that good either. We were laying on our sides, spooning and he entered me from behind. It started out slow lovemaking and then he wanted me to talk dirty again and before long we were... fucking like animals."

"Enjoyable?"

"Very. It's part of me that even I've never seen before."

"You're discovering all kinds of things about yourself, your desires and abilities. You're continuing to grow and that's enormously positive." He smiled and then added: "And that was all for this morning? He wasn't recharged for another five rounds?"

"He was, but someone had to get us out of bed. And, more importantly, my vagina is sore."

Rex suddenly realized where this was logically heading and it made him uncomfortable. "It's been a long time since you've had intercourse. And then... three or four times?" He asked.

"Four."

"And you said his girth is quite large. With that combination, some soreness is inevitable."

She nodded. "But, I'm just worried that I might have gotten torn a little bit. Would you check for me please?"

That was exactly where he'd suspected this was headed and it scared him. It scared him because he wanted to so badly it made his knees weak.

"I can get you a mirror," he offered.

"It's not the same," Helen said. "Please?"

He smiled and held up his hands. "Okay. It looks like you're already on as good as any examining table."

"And a lot more comfortable than a gynecologists contraption," she smiled.

"Let me wash my hands," he said, going to the bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror while he scrubbed his hands. He hadn't wanted, planned, expected or hoped to get drawn in so deeply, because it would only remind of him of his impotence. But this arrangement was for them, he reminded himself, and if checking her was part of making them happy... He dried his hands and then tossed the towel and caution aside.

Helen had scooted up on the bed and was reclining on a stack of pillows. Except for the towel and that her legs were together, Rex couldn't help but notice her positioning was virtually identical to when she had first shown her vagina to her son last night.

"As they say at the office, assume the position," he said with a smile.

She laughed harder than the weak joke deserved and then, completely unnecessarily, she opened the towel. Rex fought back a little gasp at the sight of her inviting nakedness. Her heavy, lolling breasts still looked slightly bloated and flushed, and her nipples were quite erect. She reached back to grasp the corners of the pillow under her head and then with a transparently coy slowness, she opened her legs wide and braced her feet on the edge of the mattress.

Rex knew he should leave immediately, but he was powerless to resist her, and was growing more mindless with each beat of his racing heart.

"Let's take a look," he said, kneeling next to the bed.

With shocking suddenness, he was assaulted by the heady, pungent smell of sex. She absolutely reeked of it. It was an intoxicating mixture of sweat and musk and come that blended into a dizzying aroma that made his stomach twist in knots of aching excitement. He struggled in vain to clear his thoughts, and then he noticed that the tops of her inner thighs had a light, almost indiscernible dried glazing of their incestuously mingled fuck fluids. And then his gaze shifted to her vagina and he held back a gasp: Her dark pubic hair was matted and flecked with older and fresher, much fresher fluids.

"I probably should have a showered first," she said softly, a tiny hitch in her voice, "but I didn't want to cause more irritation."

"No, that's... that's fine," he said woodenly. He scooted closer and his nostrils flared as he inhaled deeply. "I need to push your legs a little higher and wider."

"Whatever you need," she said, her voice weak and thick.

He concentrated to keep his hands from trembling when he put them behind her knees to lift and push her legs apart. Her swollen labia opened a little and he saw that she was drenched with wetness. He moved his hands to the sides of her pubic hair and said: "Touching now."

"I know you're a doctor, but you don't have to say all that," she said softly.

"Old habits die hard," he smiled. "I'm going to open you now."