The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess that does make a lot of sense. What other negatives?"

"Again, the main one is the legal and then societal problems. If anyone besides us were to ever find out, most would disapprove very strongly. Family would shun us. We'd lose friends. My career would be over. Use your imagination. That's why you can never tell anyone, not even Dave or Mark."

"They wouldn't believe me, anyway. They think she's the hottest mil... mom, ever."

"Please." Rex said gently. "Don't even joke about it."

"Sorry. I swear I will never tell anyone."

"It's okay. A lot of guys like to brag. Don't. And you have to always remember to be careful when you're away from here with her or we have company. You might want to, but you can't show her any unusual physical affection in front of others. That one's easy to fall into. Say you're in a store or whatever and she's wearing tight clothing that's driving you wild. If you're not paying attention, you might forget where you are and touch her inappropriately. You see it all the time; men touching their wives and girlfriends without realizing they're doing it."

"Got it."

"I'm being very cautious because I don't want anything bad to happen to either of you. When it's just the two of you or three of us here, you two may do anything you want as long as it's not in a window or outside." He smiled. "That's a lot of information to digest. Anything else you can think of?"

"Yeah. You talked about her 'reproductive' stuff. Can she get pregnant? We didn't use any... protection."

"No. There were complications when you were born. She can't get pregnant. But that's smart and considerate you thought about that. Very smart. But, in the future, with other women, you'll obviously want to deal with that before intercourse. Most guys, of any age, don't think about it until it's frequently too late." He paused. "Anything else?"

Billy thought for a moment and then shook his head. "Not right now."

Rex stood. "I've got a ton of work upstairs. If you think of anything else that you don't understand or want to get off your chest, or whatever, don't hesitate to talk to me. This is an unusual situation that will create some unusual conversations. And we don't want to hide anything from each other."

"Got it." Billy glanced around and stood. "What's the bigger shock; that I cooked or that I'm going to clean up?"

"You're a new man already," Rex laughed. "I'll be in my office with my door shut to do some dictation. But don't hesitate to knock."

"You bet. And thanks, Rex. Thank you for everything."

"You're more than welcome."

Rex felt great about the conversation. Billy was a little naive, thanks to his mother's constant doting and hovering, but he was fairly bright and had clearly suffered no immediate or apparent psychological ill-effects from having sex with his own mother. If they followed a few simple, common sense precautions, it was going to be a good thing. Rex's only regret was allowing Helen to control him in their bedroom earlier. Yet, he wasn't sure if it bothered him for any reason beyond his self-diagnosed OCD to always be in control of everything at all times.

He went upstairs and cracked the bedroom door to check on his wife. She was still asleep, curled up on her side facing away from the door. The blankets had fallen down her backside, revealing that she was still naked. He thought about covering her up, but decided this would be a perfect opportunity to do a little more video voyeuring if Billy peeked in to check on her. He opened the door halfway and went to his office.

He really didn't feel like working. He would have much preferred to start editing the video from last night and this morning. Between the various cameras, there had to be at least four hours that needed to be edited to half of that before being added to the other secret videos he'd made of Helen in their bedroom over the past six months. He knew he shouldn't keep any of them, let alone make them in the first place, but they had become his favorite keepsakes and he couldn't bear the thought of parting with them.

And in many ways, all of this had begun as a direct result of video.

A little more than six months before Billy and his mother's fateful trip to the family doctor's office for his annual physical, Rex had made a shocking and emotionally sickening discovery one night when he was getting into bed. When he pulled the covers the back, he saw a stain on the bottom sheet. He didn't have to be a doctor, or a detective to realize it was a dried sex stain. His head swam and he almost vomited; Helen was having an affair. And even worse, in his own bed.

Long after she had come to bed that night and was sound asleep next to him, he stared into the darkness wondering what to do. On the one hand he understood that she had needs. Normal needs that she had long ago put aside because of his impotency. From time to time over the years, he had suspected that she might be seeing someone else. There was never any evidence beyond suspicion, but she was pretty enough and her figure so utterly, incredibly desirable that he knew she probably got hit on frequently. He had always pushed his fears and suspicions aside as nothing more than a manifestation of his own insecurities.

The stain changed that. Now there was undeniable proof of sexual activity. And in his own damn bed. He considered the direct route, confronting her first thing in the morning before she had the opportunity to change the sheets. But, he also knew she could reasonably argue that she'd had some kind of discharge or leakage. After a lot of thinking, he decided it would be best if he had direct evidence. Irrefutable video evidence, before he confronted her about her infidelity.

The next day he took the afternoon off and went to a store in a nearby mall that specialized in surveillance equipment. He settled on an alarm clock with a motion-activated hidden camera and wi-fi capability to transmit directly to the computer in his office next to the bedroom. He hurried home before Billy got back from classes, and Helen returned from the ladies-only spa she went to almost every afternoon. He put the spy-clock on his dresser across from the foot of the bed and then installed the software and tested it repeatedly to be absolutely certain the camera was broadcasting only to his computer and not any of theirs.

That night when they were going to bed, he saw that the sheets had been changed. She was covering her tracks. She casually asked about the new alarm clock and he told her that a colleague from the hospital had given it to him as a late gag birthday present because Rex was a little late most days.

For the second night in a row, Rex got very little sleep. And the next day dragged on with agonizing slowness until he finally got home and went up to his office after dinner to "work." Before he started the video, the meter showed it had recorded for a total of forty two minutes since nine this morning, long after he was gone for work and Billy was at school. Realizing that his life was probably about to change in a very negative way, and fully understanding that he would never be able to unsee what he was about to see, he started the video.

It came to life showing Helen coming into the bedroom. She was still in the frumpy flannel nightshirt she slept in. She closed and locked the door and then went to her closet where he couldn't see her. A long moment passed and then she came back into view wearing only panties and the overstuffed sports bra she slept in. She was carrying a shoe box. She set the box in the middle of the bed and leaned down to skim off her panties.

Rex suddenly realized she was almost certainly about to masturbate. His heart soared. She wasn't having an affair. That stain had been caused by her self-pleasuring. The weight of the world came off his shoulders. He knew he should turn the camera off instantly -this was a terrible violation of her privacy- but he couldn't stop watching.

She stepped out of her panties and he beheld the wildly overgrown triangle of dark hair between her legs for the first time in many years. It wasn't like she hid herself from him, but due to their schedules and the fact that they didn't have sex, he very rarely saw her fully nude. He was sure if he wanted, she would let him look to his eyes and heart's content, but he didn't want to because it would only be frustrating. Or so he had thought.

The undoubtedly clean but wholly unkempt condition of her pubic bush also told him she wasn't seeing someone else; she would never let a lover see her like that, especially in this day and age when so many women, and men, shaved and waxed off all their pubic hair.

He watched as she strained a little to open the front clasps of the overburdened sports bra and then her enormous breasts tumbled free to jut and sway heavily. Overall, she had put on very little weight over the years, and it looked like most of it had gone to her breasts. They were breathtakingly monumental in their size, shape and firmness. He knew she spent a lot on bras, and it was clear they were worth every penny.

She stretched out on the bed and, to his utter disappointment, she kicked the covers lower and they bunched up to create a barrier that prevented him from seeing anything except the top of her head. But while he couldn't see anything, he could hear her rummaging in the box, followed by the faint electric hum of a vibrator, and then in short order labored breathing and then little cries of pleasure as she made herself orgasm.

When she was done, she sat up and looked down between her legs and he was pretty sure she was checking to see if she'd left another mess on the sheet. Apparently she hadn't because after taking the box back to the closet, she made up the bed and then he heard the shower go on.

Rex slept soundly that night. In the morning he thought about getting rid of the spy clock, but decided it would look odd if he removed it so soon. So, he left it in place and every evening after dinner, he went to his office to watch what she'd done earlier in the day.

She masturbated at least once a day during the week, sometimes twice, occasionally three times. He couldn't help but wonder if she'd always done this, or if it was relatively new. His guess was that it was newer mainly because there had never been a stain on the sheet before -at least one he'd never noticed- but also because she was beginning to exhibit some of the signs of perimenopause, and that was probably causing her long-dormant sex-drive to come back to life.

He enjoyed watching her except that she always kicked the covers down so they bunched up to prevent him from seeing the details. A week after he bought the clock, he found himself back at the surveillance store where he spent more than five thousand dollars on three tiny cameras that could be hidden inside things. That night, in bed, pretending to read, he studied the room for hiding places.

Two days later, while Helen and Billy were out, he concealed the cameras in a picture frame up on the wall facing the foot of the bed, another in the base of the ornate lamp on his night table, and the third in the grill of the speakers for the TV on her dresser. He left the alarm clock camera in place and between the four, the room was completely covered. Helen would unquestionably be quite upset if she found one or all of them, but Rex couldn't help himself.

The following Monday evening, he fired up his computer to check the cameras and he quickly saw that the both the expense and risk were worth it. She masturbated twice that day and he could see everything from her face contorting, to her swollen vaginal lips peeking through her abundant pubic hair, to the thick vibrator she put inside herself and the other, smaller one she used on her clitoris. Watching her like that from multiple views was incredibly erotic and, oddly, fulfilling for him.

And so it went for months and months. He purchased top of the line video editing software, and every Saturday afternoon when he had the house to himself, he edited each week's multiple camera views into one or two video files that he saved on encrypted flash drives with twenty eight character passwords. He had accumulated twelve of the little drives mixed in with others that he kept locked in his filing cabinet.

Now, as he sat at his desk, he surmised that after he'd condensed and edited the video of Helen and Billy in the guest room last night and this morning, that alone would most likely fill one drive. He made a note to pick up more drives next week and then he tried to focus on reading.

He used the center monitor for reviewing and proofreading articles and research papers, but kept an eye on another monitor showing the four camera view of his bedroom and the other camera in the hallway. Helen hadn't budged an inch. Undoubtedly the marathon sex had worn her out.

After nearly an hour of mind-numbing and eye-straining proofreading, he was about to take a break for a cup of coffee when the hall cam showed Billy coming up the stairs. Rex had intentionally not locked his office door so it wouldn't look like he was hiding something if Billy wanted to talk. He hovered his finger above the power button for the video monitor to kill it if Billy knocked on the door.

Billy went into his own room. A few seconds later he stuck out his head and looked first at the closed office door and then at his parents' open bedroom door. He ducked back into his room. Little more than a minute later, now wearing loose gym shorts, he stepped out and literally tiptoed to the office door and pressed an ear against it.

Rex immediately began reciting a speech he'd given a few weeks earlier.

Billy listened for a few seconds and then crept to his parents' room. "Mom?" He called softly as he leaned in.

Rex watched his stepson on the camera hidden in the picture on the wall opposite of the bed. Billy caught sight of his naked mother and stepped into the room. How bold would he be? He took a few steps and called to her a little louder. Rex smiled at the tenting in the front of the baggy shorts. It was obvious he wasn't wearing any underwear. Billy went to the side of the bed behind his mother and called to her again.

This time Helen stirred. She groggily looked back at him and smiled. "Hello, baby. What time is it?"

"Almost two, mama. Guess you didn't get enough sleep last night," he said with a wink.

Rex realized something he'd never noticed before; When Billy was talking to his mother, he almost always addressed her as "mama." When he was talking about her, he referred to her as "mom." It was undoubtedly an endearing device, probably subconscious, but highly effective.

"I guess not," his mother said, turning on her back to stretch. She didn't cover herself, allowing her son to drink in her ripe nakedness. "I bet I can guess why you're here," she winked back, dropping her gaze to the front of his shorts where his cock was obviously stirring.

Billy grinned sheepishly.

"Where's your stepfather?"

"Office."

She pulled the sheet up to cover herself and propped up with a couple pillows. "Would you get him, please?"

Billy looked every bit as surprised as Rex felt. What was she up to now? He turned off the hidden camera monitor. In a few seconds there was a cautious knock on the office door.

"Come in."

Billy opened the door a little and leaned in. "Sorry to bug you, but mom wants you to come to your room."

"Did she say why?"

"Nope."

End Part 2/4