The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to need both of you to help get me set," she said, sitting up and moving to one side. "Move the other pillows and put the big one in the middle with the curved end at the headboard."

Rex cleared the smaller pillows out of the way and Billy laid the big one down the middle of the bed. Rex couldn't help but notice it was the same platform layout as the one she had made last night. Except this one would be far better for support and bracing.

Helen slid onto the giant pillow and stretched out. It was obviously something that had been designed specifically for sex. She wiggled and scooted down until her vagina was hanging a little over the bottom edge. "Put two pillows next to my knees, please."

They put pillows in place and she drew her knees up to spread her legs wide, resting them on the support of the smaller pillows. Her swollen, sopping pussy blossomed like a delicately beautiful flower. She smiled at Billy and said; "This is going to be perfect for making love. Come up here, baby." She gave her husband a warm smile. "I truly hope you enjoy this."

"Not as much as you two, but I'm sure I will." He paused. "And thank you so much for this."

Her eyes grew a little misty. "You're so, so welcome."

Rex sat in the chair then quickly hopped up to move it to the side a little so he would be able to see her face and their incestuously copulating nether regions.

His giant cock jerking and leaking its seemingly perpetual strand of pre-come, Billy climbed up between his mother's invitingly splayed legs. She looked at his twitching rod with that combination of fear and desperate desire and said; "You're not going to be able to hold back very long, are you?"

"I'll try, mama."

"Don't fight it. Just let it go when you're ready." She held up her arms. "Come here, baby."

He stretched out to hover over her and she took his head to bring his lips down to hers. They kissed deeply and passionately, moaning into each other's mouth.

Rex saw her reach down and grasp her son's giant cock to gently stroke it. Her hand was so delicate and tiny on her son's huge and brutish cock that the contrast was breathtaking.

Breaking the kiss, she looked up at Billy with tear-filled eyes and whispered; "Make love to me, baby. Make sweet love to mama." She released his cock and grasped the corners of the pillow as he pulled back. She looked at Rex with tears streaming down her flushed cheeks and mouthed: "I love you."

He smiled and mouthed it back to her.

Billy raised straight up and rocked back on his haunches to grip his cock. Helen's eyes closed and she let out a whimper when her son pressed the heavily-oozing tip into her slit and slowly rubbed it up and down.

Rex's face was little more than a foot away from their engorged genitals and the musky aroma of their arousal washed over him. He inhaled the scent of their sex deeply, savoring it.

"Ready, mama?" Billy asked, his voice tight.

"Yessss, baby," she whispered breathlessly. "Love me."

He dragged the tip to her opening and gently pushed in a tiny bit, making his mother moan softly. Rex looked at her face. Her eyes were tightly closed and her expression conveyed both fearful discomfort and yearning desire.

"Here comes the head," Billy said softly.

Rex and his wife gasped in unison as the mother-loving son gently but forcefully fed her the entire head with one slow, gentle push. Billy didn't move for a long moment and then he backed out all the way before pushing just the head in. He tenderly fucked just the head in and out several times and then said; "Ready for more, mama?"

Rex saw his wife's expression was still contorting between discomfort and desire, but clearly desire was winning.

"Yesssssssssss," she whispered softly. "Take me."

With the massively blunt head still embedded in his mother's pussy, the teen leaned forward over her and planted his hands on either side of her shoulders. He widened his knees a little and drew back. Being this close to his stepson's heavily dangling balls, Rex thought he could see the fat orbs actually churning in their smooth sac.

The fat head lingered at her tiny opening for a long second and then Billy pushed it and another half inch into his mother, making her whimper. Her hands came down to grasp his arms.

Rex found himself leaning even closer as Billy began to slowly and gently make love to his mother. He could hear faint squishing as it went in and then a sucking sound as it came out again. Tenderly yet powerfully, the massive cock fucked in and out a little deeper each time, the shaft soon streaked with her white pussy froth. He looked up at his wife's face. More tears streamed down her deeply flushed cheeks, her fluttering eyes gazing up at her son with a love so intense that it was almost too much to behold.

"A-all the w-way, honey," she rasped, her knuckles turning white as she gripped his arms tighter in anticipation of what was about to come next.

Billy gulped a deep breath and drew back all the way. The head hovered inside her for a long second and then he slowly pushed in again. Rex wanted to look at his wife's face as she took the full length, but he couldn't tear his eyes off the massive cock slowly spearing into her. Deeper and deeper it went, the increasing wideness of the shaft stretching her impossibly wide. Billy was shaking all over but he didn't lunge in suddenly.

Finally the huge spar was completely buried and Billy remained perfectly still, patiently allowing her to accommodate to his splitting thickness.

"It's even bigger than before," Helen gasped, her eyes bulging in disbelief.

Rex thought his wife had never looked more beautiful than at that moment, gazing lovingly into her son's eyes.

"Never felt this hard before," Billy choked.

She lifted her head and he lowered his to kiss with deep passion for a long moment and then she whispered; "Love me, baby."

When Billy drew back, the sound of her sucking, grasping vagina was much louder than before. And then all but the head was out for a fleeting instant before burrowing back inside. Billy was still gentle, but his strokes quickly became more forceful and urgent as his tempo increased. The teen's slapping balls began to tighten, drawing up to the base of his giant cock.

"Are you ready?" Helen asked. "Are you ready to squirt inside me?"

"Yessssssssss," he hissed through clenched teeth.

"Let it go, baby. Fill mama with your sweet come," she whispered breathlessly.

Billy flattened atop her and his hips bucked faster and faster. His balls were now drawn up tightly, stretching the shiny sac to show their full hugeness. The sound of their panting and groaning and bodies wetly slapping together with increasing frenzy, filled Rex's ears with a near-cacophony of unrestrained lustful delight.

Suddenly, Billy's body stiffened and Rex saw the already incredibly thick base swell even wider and he knew that swelling was racing up the shaft.

Helen let out a whooshing cry. "The head's so big! Squirt, baby. Squirt in me!"

Billy's hips began jack-hammering his massive cock into his mother in a blur. Gone was the tenderness of before. Now it was primal need. Helen's eye's rolled up a little and Rex knew she was coming as well; coming incredibly hard. Her hips moved a little, undoubtedly more from reflex than effort as her son's giant rod fucked her senseless. Billy's strokes became shorter and shorter and more desperate as he flooded the very womb that had borne him.

So clouded were his senses and mind that Rex had no idea how long the intense fucking lasted before Billy's desperate pounding slowed and then, gradually stopped and mother and son collapsed into each other, both shuddering and gasping for breath. He leaned back into the chair to catch his own breath. He had never seen or even imagined anything as brilliantly erotic as that which he had just witnessed. After a moment he raised his eyes to find Helen smiling at him.

"That was astonishing. Wonderful. Incredible," he said softly.

"Yes it was. And you helped make it so," she said, her eyes misting once more.

Letting out a groan, Billy raised his head and kissed his mother before he started to back out.

"Just a second, baby," she said, holding onto him. She looked at Rex. "Could you get another towel to put under me, please?"

Rex more or less staggered to the bathroom to get the towel. When he returned they were again lovingly kissing and touching each other's faces.

"That's the most beautiful sight I've ever seen," he said. "I wish I had a picture of it."

Helen turned to smile at him. "I think we can probably arrange that sometime."

His jaw dropped. Of all the wild, delightful and remarkable things that had happened in the last twenty or so hours, that one made his heart soar the most.

"Can you put the towel under me, please? There's going to be a flood."

Rex refolded the towel in half before he smoothed it out under his wife, unable to not notice that Billy's cock, still fully embedded inside his mother, had remained obviously fully erect.

"Slow, baby," Helen said gently pushing her son away.

Billy rose up on his hands and pulled back. As his enormous rod came out of his mother, come began to leak out around the sides of the glistening pole. Finally the head emerged and slipped out with a soft "pop." His cock still rock-hard, he leaned back on his haunches and along with Rex, stared at her pussy as she massaged her belly to force out his voluminous discharge. It began as an oozing trickle but quickly became a steady stream with fat globs that plopped into a widening puddle on the towel.

"My dirty, dirty boys," she laughed. "Can't I have any privacy?" They laughed as well, and then she gave a few more pushes and the flow stopped.

"Bill, are you taking some kind of exotic male fertility supplement?" Rex asked, shaking his head in wonder.

Billy shook his head. "You mean because there's so much if it?"

Rex pointed at the towel. "That's your third time in less than an hour and it's... mind-boggling."

"Is that bad?" Billy asked with a hint of worry.

"No," Rex said quickly. "It's just... a lot. And it's clearly a good thing that your mother enjoys very much."

Billy glanced at his mother. She smiled and nodded reassuringly. "I love it. It truly feels wonderful squirting inside of me."

"It's most likely a post-adolescent hormonal thing," Rex said. "But if it continues, you could have a career as a one-man sperm bank."

The three of them laughed and then Helen patted Billy's leg. "I need you to give Rex and I a little time alone." She sat up and reached out to give his hard cock a playful squeeze. "We'll figure out a way to take care of this a little later. Okay?"

Billy nodded with a smile and hopped off the bed. "Another long, cold shower."

"Does that actually work?" Rex asked.

"Not until the really, really bad shivering starts," Billy said and they all laughed a little.

Helen carefully folded the towel and handed it to him. "Could you put that on the floor over there, and close the door on the way out, please?"

"Sure." He set the towel by the dresser and went to the door.

"We'll be down in a while," Helen said.

"Take your time," Billy said, pulling the door. "By the time I'm done getting hypothermia in the shower, it'll be close to four and that's when the original Star Trek is on."

"Did you check to see which one it is?" Rex asked.

"'The Doomsday Machine.' The giant planet-eating cone-thing. It's one of the best."

"Sure is. I'll be down to watch it with you."

Billy gave him a thumbs up, blew his mother a kiss and closed the door.

"Well," Helen smiled. "He's pretty happy. I'm very, very happy. And you're...?"

"Somewhere between very-very and very-very-very. I wasn't expecting anything like what just happened. Thank you."

"I wanted you to be part of it. To always be part of it, honey. Yes, it's a very unusual family arrangement, but I know it's going to be wonderful."

"I think so, too," he agreed.

She scooted to the edge of the bed in front of him, her heavily swaying breasts drawing his eyes. "Boys and boobs," she sighed.

"When they're world class boobs like that... By the way, are you going to continue to occasionally wear church-inappropriate attire around the house, now that your seduction of him is complete?"

"Not occasionally. ALL the time. I bought quite a few more things last week that neither of you have seen; and I can't wait to flaunt and tease."

"I'm sure both of us will be highly appreciative. And maybe I'll visit a lingerie store or two next week."

"Are you planning on objectifying me for yourself and our son with slutty attire?" She smiled.

"Absolutely. And while we're on the subject; I know it varies, but if I were to go to Victoria's Secret to get you a sexy bra or ten, what size would I tell the clerk, who probably wouldn't believe me?"

"Sizing does vary a lot, but I can usually stuff them into a 36G of most brands."

His eyes widened. "That's real? 'G'? as in 'gawd dam those are some huge boobs'?"

She laughed. "As a warning, Victoria's probably won't have many, if any that big. If they do they'll be a hundred a pop or more."

"You're kidding."

"I'm not. And you shouldn't spend that much because carrying around this much weight," she hefted her enormous breasts, "bras wear out fast. Even with the high quality ones, the elastic stretches out fairly quickly and the stitching starts to break. I usually get mine in the maternity section of big department stores." She smiled. "And now that I'm thinking about it, you should pick up a nursing bra or two, you know, the ones with the cup-flaps that can be folded down. They expose the whole breast but still provide support and a lot of lift. I imagine these would look pretty outlandish in one of those." She smiled and then added; "And that would undoubtedly be picture worthy,"

He nodded. "36G, maternity section, nursing bras with the flaps. Also, about the picture thing?"

"I think it would be a lot of fun for both of us. You like taking pictures, and what woman doesn't like getting prettied up to have her picture taken?" She paused. "Why don't we schedule our first official shoot for next Friday night? Billy and some of his friends are going to a concert upstate and won't be back until Saturday afternoon. We can get a few bottles of wine and make a night out of it."

Rex smiled. "That's a deal. But it will make it a bad week for me."

"Why?"

"You know how much I hate shopping and now I've got to shop for bras, other assorted lingerie, some camera equipment, mainly lights, and wine." He smiled. "But it will be my best bad week ever as long as I remind myself why I'm shopping."

Helen laughed softly and then turned more serious. "Do I ask for too much?"

"No. Not at all."

"I try not to, but now I'm going to ask you for something and I'm going to be disappointed if you say no. It won't change anything at all if you say no, but I will be disappointed. Okay?"

"Disappointing you in any way is my greatest fear and worry."

"That's lovely, honey," she smiled. She scooted forward a little and reached to take his hands and pull him closer. She looked up into his eyes beseechingly and said: "I want to suck your penis."

Of all the things that he might have ever expected her to request of him, that was absolute dead last. He was so utterly surprised all he could say was: "Why?"

She squeezed his hands tightly. "Because it's the most intimate thing I can give you. And I want, I need to give back to you a little of what you just given all three of us. Please."

He stared into her eyes and knew she wasn't asking to ridicule or hurt him in any way. "It won't work, honey."

"I know. But I want to. I really want to. I want to express my love to you in that way. Please."

He took a moment before he surrendered. "Okay."

Her eyes began to shine. "Thank you." She stood and pressed her breasts against him as she rose up on tiptoes to kiss him.

Surprising himself, Rex didn't hesitate to return it eagerly. He took her in his arms and rubbed her back and slid his hands down to cup and knead her fulsome bottom. In all their nineteen years together nothing like that had ever happened.

She pulled back and smiled at him with tears in her eyes. "If you're not careful, I'll be doing that, a lot."

"I hope so," he smiled and brushed away a tear. "I'd ask you not to cry, but lately that seems to be a very positive expression for you."

She briefly brushed her lips against his and then sank to the floor in front of him.

Smiling at the memory of what he'd told Billy earlier, Rex let his own words flood his mind as his wife unbuttoned his trousers. Embarrassment is an internal emotion only you can inflict upon yourself.

He didn't want to, but forced himself to look down as she opened the zipper and tugged his pants and underpants to his knees.

His completely bald, permanently limp penis was barely three inches long and no thicker than his thumb. Before the fastball, it had been quite a bit larger flaccid, and while not in his stepson's league by any stretch, his erection had been plenty adequate for the few young ladies he'd gotten lucky with. The useless little appendage was anchored with testicles that were closer to normal size, a little smaller than golf balls.

Helen looked up at him in shock. "When and why did you start shaving down here?"

"About twelve years ago. When I went to Mayo for the last ditch tests, they shaved me. Why, I don't know. When I looked at myself, my first thought was that I looked like an infant. But at the same time, the lack of hair made it look a little bigger, and," he added with a grin, "whenever it started growing back, the itching made me crazy."

He quivered a little when she rubbed her hand on his pelvis. "It's so smooth, everywhere. When did you last shave?"

"Little more than a week. Because I've been doing it for so long, and middle age is stealing hair everywhere, I don't have to bother with it often."

"Well, I love it," she said. "And maybe I'll have you shave me, too."

"If that's what you want, I'd love to do it for you, honey."

"We'll see."

She leaned in and he could feel her warm breath on his pelvis and testicles, but not his tiny cock. She leaned in closer and kissed his pelvis as she gently cradled his balls with one hand and held up his penis with the thumb and forefinger.

"I know a woman is never, ever, under any circumstance supposed to say this to a man, but it's absolutely adorable, hon. And I'm really not just saying that."

He watched her kiss the head sweetly and then very slowly take all of what little there was into her mouth while she gently massaged his balls. Her hand felt good on his testicles, but it was little more than the pleasure of rubbing a neck ache.

She sucked slow and gentle, looking up at him occasionally with happy, damp eyes. She seemed to be genuinely enjoying it. Almost without realizing it, he put his hands on her head and began to rock back and forth. That made her whimper and squeeze his balls a little tighter. Her efforts though, could do nothing for him, but it was making her happy.

She pulled her mouth off and gave the little head a loving kiss. "There's something else I want, honey." She looked up into his eyes. "I want you to make me come with this in my mouth."

He couldn't deny her. "How?"

"Since the slut in me has gotten loose, I want to sixty nine with you on top."

"Okay."

She stood and, hurrying to the bathroom, said; "Be right back. Why don't you take your clothes off?"

Rex sat on the bed to take off his shoes and heard the shower go on. He was undressed and sitting on the bed a minute later when she came back, toweling off her lower body.

She gave him a brief kiss and he watched her crawl up on the bed on her hands and knees with her enormous breasts dangling. He would have to remember that pose for picture-taking. She shoved the big sex pillow to the floor and arranged two pillows sideways on the bed: one for under her ass and the other her head. She lay down and opened her legs wide.