The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to the side where her head was. Even before he climbed up, he realized it was going to be a problem because his balls hung much lower than his minuscule cock. "Maybe you should be on top," he offered.

"Like this, please."

He climbed up over her and felt her lift his balls up and back. He looked down between their bodies and watched her gently sucking his tiny cock. She nursed it slowly, stretching it down as far as possible before engulfing it again. He guessed she probably hoped that with suction exercise it would be fine again.

He turned back and lowered his face between her legs as his hands came under her legs to pull her fat lips apart. He opened her a little wider and she moaned when he swiped his tongue from her clitoris to the bottom of her little opening. The contact at the bottom caused her to flinch, and not in a good way.

Rex pulled back for a better look. Thankfully there was no tearing, but the bottom of her opening was severely irritated. He would suggest, no, insist, in the strongest possible way that they abstain from intercourse for at least twenty four hours, and that he examine her before they resumed their lovemaking.

He worked his way back up her slit and teased her clitoris with tongue lashes that made her quiver and squeeze his balls a little tighter. He teased a little longer and then pursed his lips around the bud to suck it with increasing pressure. She moaned and then her hips began twisting when he sucked and licked at the same time.

Then it was his turn to gasp as his balls suddenly felt warm. He was sure she was sucking them, but he had to look. Moving a finger to strum her clitoris, he rose up a little and looked down. She had taken his balls and cock into her mouth together. Her cheeks bulged and her head bobbed and then she somehow found room to use her tongue on his balls. It wasn't anywhere near as good as his distant memories of having his cock sucked, but it felt very nice. Why the hell had they not done this for nineteen years? For no reason other than his own stupidity.

He returned his mouth to her clitoris and eagerly got to work with the intention of again making her orgasm until she passed out.

End Part 3/4