The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned. "Dry spell, huh?"

She nodded. "It's to the point that I'm getting ready to ask if I can borrow Paul for a night, just so I don't get rusty!"

My expression became somber. "Yeah, seems to be a lot of women who have the hots for him right now."

She immediately noticed the change in my tone. "What's wrong, Don? Did he cheat on you? If he did, I'll kill the bastard."

I shook my head. "Down girl. He's still the same old faithful Paul."

"Then what's with the grumbling?"

I sighed and settled back in the chair. "You remember me telling you about the work he was doing for his two co-workers?"

"Oh, you mean the two women that probably wanted to fuck him the first day?" she said teasingly.

"Yep. Well, turns out I was worried for nothing. They're lesbians."

She burst out laughing. I waited for her to calm down before continuing. "Actually, the one woman, Valerie, is divorced, and she's a self-proclaimed bisexual."

She shrugged. "Not so unusual when you stop and think about divorces. I have a few friends of mine who have threatened to go gay after some guy screwed up their lives."

"Did they?"

"Nope. They were both dating guys within the next two months. Some women just can't keep their legs closed, I guess." She peered down at me. "So, you never had anything to worry about. Why do you seem so depressed?"

I couldn't keep it bottled up anymore. I told her everything that happened that Saturday, and my subsequent battle over my dilemma. When I was done, she sighed.

"Why is it that the married folk have all the damned fun? Honey, you're all worked up about nothing! Do you trust Paul?"

I frowned. "Of course I do!"

"Then I don't see the problem. You're not the type who would ever agree to anything like that, no offense. But you get to kill two birds with one stone! Paul gets to fulfill a fantasy most guys would have to PAY for. Then, after it's all said and done, he owes you big time! You'll be able to get just about anything you want out of him!"

I hadn't considered that. "Yeah, you've got a point there."

"Then what's the problem, woman? Tell these girls 'yes' and get this over with. Because, I know you. The longer this goes on, the more likely you are to change your mind."

"But what about me being there? Should I or shouldn't I?"

"Honey, I can't speak for you, but I'd be there watching in a heartbeat! Then again, I'd probably be involved. I've always wanted to try something like that myself!"

I looked at my best friend. "Are you sure you're not part male?"

She grinned wickedly. "If I was, I'd rule the world!" This caused both of us to break out in laughter. "But seriously, if you feel like you want to be there to keep an eye on things, I'll go with you."

I was taken aback. "Really? Are you sure?"

Fran smirked. "Damned right! It'll be the most action I've seen in a LONG time. Plus, I'm dying to see if your hubby can perform with both of us watching him. I'm tempted to bring popcorn and an air horn!"

I chuckled at the mental picture. "You're bad!"

"Yeah, but I've got you laughing, don't I?"

I moved over and hugged her. "That's why you're my best friend. Thanks, Frannie."

"You're welcome." We stood and she smacked my on the ass. "Now, get over there and set this up, before you get all wishy-washy again!"

******

That's exactly what I did that night. I stopped over to the girl's house and broke the good news. They were ecstatic. They were even OK with me bringing Fran along, if I actually decided to be there to watch. We set it up for the following Saturday night, but agreed to let it be a surprise to Paul. We'd disguise it as a small dinner party to celebrate the job being done.

I could barely contain myself for the next few days. Yes, the uneasiness returned once in a while, but I kept in mind that this would be fulfilling one of Paul's biggest sexual fantasies. Also, the thought of having Paul in my debt quickly brought me back around. Maybe I'd finally get that trip to Hawaii he'd always promised me...

I was still on the fence about how long I was going to stay. My thinking was that we would spring the surprise on Paul, make sure he understood that I was OK with it, then head home and wait for him that night. But Frannie kept on me, urging me to stay and watch. Her reasoning was that Paul would probably find it a huge turn on for me to be there, and he would ultimately be more comfortable that way. I told her she was full of crap, and that she just wanted to be a perv and have "front row seats" for the sex show. Naturally, she never denied that!

Around seven that Saturday night, we stopped by and picked Fran up. She was decked out in a dark pinstriped skirt and matching blazer, with a silk shirt on underneath. She was slight of build, and not exactly what I'd call curvaceous. But her true attribute was her ass and legs, and this outfit set both of them off to the hilt.

I dressed slightly more conservative. It was a hot night, so I wore a loose fitting sundress, with a peach floral pattern that went well with my hair. The neckline was conservative, but still exposed enough cleavage to make me feel sexy.

We walked up to the house and the girls were already waiting for us. Valerie wore a form fitting pair of tan slacks that hugged her ass firmly. The ultra tight white tank top she had on showed off her perfect breasts. To my eye, it was hard to miss that she was going without any underwear, top or bottom.

Erin dressed perhaps the most comfortable of all. She wore a pair of blue jean shorts that were snug without being obscene. Her button-down powder blue top was tied at the bottom, showing of her belly ring. Her hair seemed to float around her face. I reminded myself to ask her some time how she managed to get such a short haircut to flow so easily.

Dinner was a blast. The five of us chatted with the ease of old friends who had known each other for years. I kept an eye on Paul, who seemed to suspect nothing. Occasionally, I did catch him staring at Valerie's breasts. But, when her nipples got hard and stretched against the thin cotton fabric, it was pretty hard to miss.

We had wine during dinner, except Paul, who had his usual beer in hand. The alcohol helped to loosen everyone up. After the first three drinks, I was even beginning to look forward to how Paul reacted. We had moved to the closed-in patio, enjoying what had turned out to be a mildly temperate summer night for the middle of July. Everyone was enjoying an after dinner drink, as jazz music floated from the recessed speakers Paul had installed for just such an occasion.

Valerie got up, and nodded at me. It was time. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Anyone up for dessert?" she asked innocently.

Frannie chuckled. "I know Paul is. I've never seen him turn down a dessert."

He stretched. "Yeah, but I still manage to maintain my girlish figure, don't I?"

That prompted laughter all around. Valerie took Erin's hand and pulled her from her chair. "C'mon, honey. Give me a hand, will you?" And with that, they went back inside.

I leaned forward. "These two are a riot, Paul! I'm so glad you agreed to do the job for them."

Fran joined in. "Yeah, and I have to admit, you've done nice work, kiddo. I'll have to keep you in mind if I ever want any work done."

He settled back. "I don't know, Fran. I don't think Donna would appreciate the type of 'work' you'd expect from me."

She rolled her eyes. "Typical male ego. Always thinking with the wrong head!"

As she said that, Valerie's voice filtered from the living room. "Paul, can you give us a hand, please?"

He stood and grinned. "A man's work is never done." And he walked back into the house.

I could barely contain my excitement. This was going exactly as planned. Fran and I waited for a minute or so, allowing the shock to set into Paul's brain. Then, right on time, we waltzed in, to find two scantily clad young women rubbing their bodies all over my poor stunned hubby.

His eyes widened when he saw me. "Honey, this isn't what it looks like. They made a move on me."

I nodded. "I know."

He did a double take and it took a few seconds for the news to filter in. "You what?"

I moved over and hugged my husband. I pulled back enough so I could look up into his eyes, while still partially facing the other three women. "Valerie and Erin want to fulfill your fantasy of having two women at once. They asked me about it a couple of weeks ago."

He was stunned. "And you agreed to it?"

"Not at first." The two girls moved in on each side of me. "But, after thinking about what I knew you would want, how could I refuse?" While I was saying this, the two started to let their hands roam over my body, caressing me in spots that no one aside from Paul had ever touched. This wasn't part of the plan, but I went with it, trying my best to ignore their touches. "Consider it my present to you...." I stuttered on the last word, as Erin's hand cupped my breast and rolled my nipple, making it stand out against the fabric. I could see the shocked look on not only Paul's face, but Fran's as well. Hell, I was surprised, especially that I had actually enjoyed the touch! "Go get him girls."

With that, they moved to him and began to massage his body as they had mine. I was amazed that I actually missed their touches when they moved to him.

They began to move him up the stairs. He stopped and looked back at me. "But what are you going to do while we're gone?"

I grinned again. "Don't worry. We're going to be right there, making sure you have a good time. If that's OK with you, of course?"

He gasped. "You and Fran are gonna watch??"

Fran stepped in. "What's wrong, stud, can't handle it?"

We were at the top of the stairs already, just a short distance from the master bedroom. But before they could push him into the room, Paul stopped and backed away. "Wait. I need to talk to Donna, privately, OK?" Before anyone could object, he pulled me into the bathroom and closed the door.

"What the hell is going on?" he whispered. "I feel like I'm in the middle of a damned Twilight Zone episode!"

I smiled. "Erin and Valerie asked me last week if they could do this for you. I agreed. What's the problem?"

He glared at me. "I'm stunned that you agreed to it!"

I shrugged. "Truth be told, at first, they wanted it to be me and Valerie with you." I saw THAT look cross his face and chuckled. "But you know that being with a woman just doesn't do it for me sweetheart."

He ran his hand over my breasts, where both nipples were now protruding through my dress and silk bra and a small gasp escaped my lips. "Looks like you were getting a kick out of it downstairs."

I frowned. He knew, but I refused to admit it. "It was just part of the act, honey. You know I'm not into other women." But inwardly, I wondered, "If that's true, why did Erin's touch turn me on so much?"

He shook his head. "I just don't know what to think."

I reached up and took his jaw in my hand. "Then don't think." With that, I laid the most passionate kiss I could on him. My whole body tingled as our lips pressed together, our bodies melting into one another. I had the urge to strip him naked myself, but I pulled away and opened the door. "Now, get out there and enjoy yourself. I'll be right there, rooting for you."

He smiled. "God, I love you!"

"I know." I reached down and stroked his penis through the pants. "Just make sure you save some for me later on, OK?"

He nodded and took my hand in his. We walked out into the hallway and both stopped in our tracks. There was Fran, in the middle of a three way embrace. Valerie stood behind her, kissing her neck and running her hands down over Fran's ass. Meanwhile, Erin was passionately kissing my best friend, all the while squeezing and working on her breasts. I cleared my throat, and after a minute, Fran looked at us, her face flushed with excitement. She grinned lustily.

"Sorry folks. Just keeping the band warmed up." With a final kiss for both women, she walked over by me and pushed Paul into their arms. "I've got 'em ready, hon. You go to work, hmm?"

We walked in and my breath was taken away. A four-post waterbed stood against one wall, satin sheets stretched across the frame. Candles were lit all around the room, and sexy club music hummed at a low level. A small plush couch sat to one side, close enough that a person on the bed could stretch out and touch it.

Fran and I took out seats and waited for the show to begin. As the girls swayed and began to undress Paul, I leaned over and whispered, "What was all that about in the hallway?"

She showed me that devil grin again. "Just living out a fantasy of mine, hon. Valerie and Erin agreed to let me be the next in their threesome tonight, after they're done with Paul." We both looked over as Paul was already on his back, Valerie kissing her way down to his groin, with Erin planting kisses all over his neck and chest. "I hope you don't mind."

"How could I mind? If it's OK with you three, go for it." I eyed Paul again and I felt a wetness begin to slowly spread between my legs. "While you take on the ladies, I fully plan to take my turn with Paul."

She chuckled and reached over to placed a hand on my bare thigh. The slit in my dress had moved to reveal my legs. "Don't worry, I'm a big girl. You and Paul can go do whatever it is you two wanna do. If he isn't all worn out, that is."

Before I could answer, I heard a gasp as Valerie straddled Paul's cock, which was the hardest I'd ever seen it. She slowly lowered herself down onto him, as Erin knelt behind her and guided her on. The short haired woman played with her breasts as Valerie closed her eyes and began to rock slowly along his member.

I was so caught up in the action that I barely noticed Fran's hand massaging my inner thigh. She hadn't removed it a minute before. My legs had separated slightly and her fingers were inching ever closer to my lap. I looked over at her in shock. She grinned sheepishly and removed her hand. "Sorry, caught up in the moment, hon."

What she didn't realize was, I was actually kinda sorry that she had stopped. The sheer amount of sexual activity going on around me had me incredibly aroused. Her touch was only stoking my own fire. A flush had spread up my neck and my ears were burning as if I had a fever. I was shocked that I had an urge to put her hand back and see what would happen!

Instead of exploring that thought, I settled instead on the action going on in front of me. Valerie was already on the verge of a massive orgasm. Her breaths came in short, quick pants, and her moans filled the room. Erin straddled Paul's stomach and faced towards her lover, kissing her deeply. Her hands glided down to the junction of her pussy and Paul's cock while he was busy cupping her ass in both hands. She must have found Valerie's clit, because the taller woman suddenly straightened, her hands gripping Erin's shoulders tightly. I saw her back arch, her face burying itself in Erin's hair as she moaned out loud, her first orgasm ripping through her.

I could see that Paul was barely holding off from cumming. I was honestly amazed that he had myself. Erin must have noticed it too. She urged Valerie off of him. Val moved up to kiss him while Erin continued to kiss and caress her partner's body. There was a noticeable groan from Paul, as his erection was no longer being attended to. I'm sure it was all part of their plan. Why rush him over the edge, allowing himself to cum too quickly? But I was dying inside. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to bring him to his climax myself.

It was that thought that propelled me off of the couch and over to the bed. The girls were blocking his view below his waist. Without a second thought, I bent over and took him fully into my mouth. His hips arched and a low "Oh Yeah!" growled at me from above. I could hear the girls giggling, but I was too centered on his cock to care. My left hand gently squeezed his balls in a way that I knew drove him crazy. I licked up and down his shaft, relishing his sweaty taste in my mouth. What happened next shook me to my core!

I felt a hand, obviously a female hand, cupping my right breast. I gasped around my husband's penis as that hand found my nipple and brought it erect again in seconds. My head lifted up for a second to see who was doing this to me, when I felt a second hand slip between my thighs! It was my turn to gasp as that hand easily slid over my pussy, feeling how wet I had become during all of the action I had witnessed. I closed my eyes and tried to remind myself that this was another WOMAN who was feeling me down there. But at that point, I just didn't care. All of my earlier reservations about being with another woman flew out the window. I was wanton with lust, and my body was on fire. I wanted nothing more than to have my own orgasm!

My head came up and I started gently stroking Paul with one hand, looking around me. Valerie has standing next to me, a sexy grin on her face as she tortured my breast. I assumed that Erin was the one with the hand now slipping my panties aside so that her fingers made direct contact with my lower lips. Turned out I was so dead wrong. You can imagine the double shock when I saw Fran bent over next to me, her eyes wide with her own lust, as she fingered me. It took me a second to realize that Erin had moved behind Frannie. The skirt and panties had hit the floor and her shirt was wide open, showing off her lacey white bra. Erin had one hand busy with Fran's breasts and the other one between Fran's legs now! I was about to ask Fran if she was enjoying herself, when I felt my best friends finger slide into me.

My body locked and time seemed to stand still as my Frannie's finger found it's way into my vagina. The knuckle of her index finger bumped against my rigid clit and stars exploded in my mind. My mouth opened and I gasped as she began moving rapidly in and out of me. In the mean time, Valerie had managed to edge the neck of my sundress down over my shoulders, allowing my breasts to spill out of my top. She deftly unclasped the front closure of my silk bra and had my tits hanging free in seconds. She knelt down and took one of my nipples in her mouth! Oh, how warm and gently her touch was, and it ignited a fire over that sensitive bud. My body began to shake, receiving stimuli from two directions.

For just one second my mind screamed out that I was doing something oh so wrong! The thought of being touched by another women, let alone my best friend in the world, would disgust me ninety-nine percent of the time. But under these conditions my brain shut down and my body took over.

My hand had stopped, and a part of my mind knew I was ignoring Paul. But I looked at him, and he had a HUGE grin on his face. He was thoroughly enjoying this. He slid down the bed and kissed me on the lips. My mouth opened and our tongues collided. Valerie took over for me, massaging Paul's member as she continued suckling on my nipple. I began to moan into his mouth as Fran was bringing me hurtling to the edge of a mammoth orgasm. He broke the kiss and brushed my hair from my left ear and leaned close.

"Having fun, sexy?" he whispered devilishly. I simply nodded, shaking and at a loss for words. He cupped my face in his hands and stared into my eyes. "Look at me." It took a second but I finally focused on his eyes. "I want to see you when you cum."

That did it! "Oh God Paul, I'm gonna cum!" Every single muscle in my body locked up as I plunged over the edge. Blood rushed in my ears, and I didn't even hear the cry that came from deep in my throat as I had my orgasm. My God, I can't truly describe the feeling. It was like I was locked in a cell of pleasure, unable to do anything except see those gorgeous green eyes sparkling back at me. Instead of easing, my orgasm actually built, running up and down every single nerve ending of my body. I was shaking, completely out of control. With both Fran and Valerie still working on me, I quickly crested a second orgasm, my toes curling and my body singing.