The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand that you are confused about how long you have been living here... Let me assure you that it is only a little over nine months. We celebrated Christmas together, but the girls tell me that you can't remember it?"

Tanya nodded, causing her breasts to bob up and down which in turn caused Anna to smile again. She couldn't wait to get her hands on them! But instead, she confined herself to just smiling back. "I would like you both to spend the night with me when I get back early next week... Say nine pm on Tuesday - we can have fun removing the dressings... Doctor Thera assures me that everything will be healed by then and be ready to be tested!"

* * * * *

The bedroom seemed empty when the English couple arrived. Anna, dressed in a white silk nightgown was curled up on the large couch reading something or other. She looked up and smiled as they entered. It was a warm, big eyed smile. Molly smiled back: she still could not believe that the small, slim blonde was over fifty years old.

Anna's big bed was neat and tidy when the Talbots were shown in, but it did not remain that way for long. Anna jumped up from the couch and threw her arms around them both, exchanging intimate kisses along the way. Molly felt a hand slip under her skirt and up between her thighs during their second kiss: she responded by squeezing on it.

Tanya stood back and watched: life had changed completely. What should she do now? She had been a man and had known what to do then, or at least had known what she was supposed to do: life had been so much simpler. The two of them had loved each other - when she had been a man: they had had a good, conventional marriage. But had Molly ever responded with so much passion, so much enthusiasm? Tanya suddenly became filled with dread: could she keep Molly now? Molly who she loved so much: or would the drastic changes destroy that love? She tried to imagine life without her wife and couldn't.

The kiss ended and Tanya felt herself being hugged by the small Russian woman: Anna was much stronger than she looked and was more dominant than Tanya had anticipated. Their lips joined as Anna took control. The English woman felt herself relaxing into the embrace, and eyes closed, she realised that she was becoming light-headed. She felt a hand exploring her breasts and and nipples as she gave in completely.

Weak-kneed, she allowed herself to be guided over to the large bed and was grateful when Anna lowered her on to it. "Oh, wow!" She exclaimed. Then Molly, hugged her and kissed her too. Tanya could not recall a kiss like it, not in their three years of marriage. While Molly kissed her, she was vaguely aware of other hands moving over her body: other hands loosening her clothing and easing it away from her. It all went; skirt, blouse, panties, bra. Suddenly she felt a cool breeze over her smooth, hairless skin and tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Don't be shy, we're all girls together." The Russian woman chuckled at the sudden display of bashfulness.

Molly giggled: "She hasn't had a lot of practise at it yet, remember?" She said as she eased the new-woman's hands away. "Let me see you, my dearest!

"Oh, wow, what a bod!" The red-head exclaimed in awe. "Even your curves have curves, my darling."

Tanya, momently panic-stricken, began to relax: after all, she had yet to take a good look at her new self. She still seemed to be wearing some sort of slick and seamless under garments: one that hugged and compressed her chest, and a second one covering her crotch like a silk bikini.

"They are just dressings, do not worry, and it is high time that they came off." Anna chided as she found a pair of scissors and sheared through the flimsy fabric with a few well-placed snips. She felt a moment of discomfort as Anna eased the catheter out of her little wee-wee: then her new breasts flopped out in all of their 'D' cupped glory. "Oh... They're so big and heavy! I don't know how I'll cope!" She wailed.

Before she knew what was happening Anna was caressing one while Molly applied the same tender care to the other. The nipples were really sensitive, which Tanya had not expected. As the girls licked and sucked at them, the new woman felt something twitch between her legs that reminded her that she was neither a woman nor a man.

"Oh, look!" Molly exclaimed mischievously. "Little Mister Happy likes the new breasts."

They encouraged Tanya to stand: she tried to cover the embarrassing vestige with her hands, but Anna and Molly gently pushed them out of the way. "I think it looks very cute!" Her wife added mischievously. "Just like a little boy's!"

"Molly!" Tanya exclaimed and tried to hide it all over again as Anna chuckled...

"If it is so embarrassing, I am sure Doctor will get rid of it on your next visit!"

"Yes!... I mean no!... I don't know what I mean!" She answered in her confusion.

Anna turned to Molly and removed similar dressings from her with a similar couple of snips, dislodging her catheter in the process. Tanya stared at her wife with an open mouth for three good reasons. The taller red-head was slimmer so her 'C' cupped beauties seemed bigger than her own 'D's. The third reason was suddenly obvious when Anna encouraged the couple to stand in front of her.

"Oh My God, Molly, you've grown a dick!" Tanya exclaimed in shock as she hesitantly touched the three inch organ that dangled down in front of her wife's pussy.

It twitched when she stroked it and began to stiffen.

Molly gasped in horror when she looked down and saw the appendage for herself: it was about as long as her index finger and as thick as her thumb. Hesitantly Tanya reached down and stroked the organ, which proved to be very sensitive and began to stiffen immediately and as it became hard, it thickened.

The small Russian woman smiled. "Don't worry, it's not a dick, its just your clitty.

She gently pushed Tanya's hand away, grasped the clitoris and began to work it backwards and forwards, almost as if she was masturbating a penis. Molly, groaned and squealed in pleasure almost immediately. "I'm sure that you will think of lots of games to play with it when you get used to its being there."

"Do I wee through it?" The confused red-head demanded.

Again Anna gave a throaty chuckle. "Not at the moment: but Doctor Thera can fix it so that you can, if that's what you really want. It won't get in the way and will tuck back between your lips when it is soft. That way it won't make an unsightly boy-bulge in your clothing."

The married couple looked at each other in confusion. "What have you done to us?" Tanya wailed with her new soprano voice.

Anna's voice, when she replied, had and edge to it, yet was also reassuring. "Nothing that you did not agree to initially, and nothing that cannot be reversed. Any further alterations will be up to you, but you can be transformed back into the Molly and Tom of old fairly quickly, so there is nothing that you need worry yourselves about. Nothing at all!

"All that remains is for you both to settle back, relax and enjoy your lives with me." She clicked her fingers and the lights dimmed then, gently, but firmly Anna ushered them towards the waiting bed. "I suppose that it has all come as a shock for you... I am truly sorry about that; but really, you were both far too beautiful to pass up on.

"Come on cuddle up," Anna said, "and let us see what happens."

"This is so unfair, hers is bigger than mine..." Tanya pouted.

"...and it works, too!" Molly answered bitchily as she rolled onto the bed and into

Anna's waiting arms where she lay wondering vaguely what would happen next as she gently grasped her new clitty in her right hand.

What the Hell do I do with it? She wondered and experimentally tried to jerk it off, like she had done for Tom a couple of times in the old days. What happened surprised her... Besides the really exhilarating feeling, she realised that her pussy was rapidly becoming moist... Wet even.

After a few minutes the three of them were lying like spoons with Molly in the middle and Tanya's big round butt pressing back against her invitingly. She reached over and grasped Tanya's willy, giving it a playful squeeze: it twitched, but that was about all, although it was dribbling pre-cum almost as if it expected something to happen. She moved her hand upwards and and caressed one of the magnificent looking breasts and received a gratifying moan of pleasure as a response. Sooo! There was somebody in: Molly gave her husband a playful love bite on the side of her neck.

"Oh, wow, you are beautiful, Tanie, sooo beautiful! I want to do things too you, but I'm not sure what!" Molly whispered loudly and received a giggle back as a reply.

She ground her new big clit against her husband's big rounded arse and received a jolt of pleasure that she hadn't expected: she squealed out and surprised herself. "Oh, Anna, help me: I wanna fuck her... I really need to fuck her!"

Behind her, the Russian Woman smiled. "So you shall, Molly, she's your husband so you should be the one to pop her cherry."

"Tanya? You want this, don't you?" Anna asked.

"Oh, yes, yes! I want her inside me: I want a pussy of my own and I want Molly inside of it." Tanya sounded desperate.

Anna gently pushed Molly out of the way and whispered something to Tanya who scrambled eagerly up onto her hands and knees. After a second or two she felt something cold and slippery forced into her bottom, but was past caring and groaned appreciatively. The Russian woman guided Molly onto her knees behind Tanya and helped her get into position. Molly felt something cold being smeared over her clitty, but said nothing as she felt it being grasped and then guided into position. Gently Anna encouraged her to lean forward. There was resistance, something was pushing back, then suddenly her clitty slipped in and Tanya squealed.

"Gently does it: ease in, don't force things." Anna said as Molly found herself penetrating her husband's arsehole.

Tanya gasped again as her wife eased gently into her: the sensation was exquisite as the little tool nosed inquisitively into her bowel. "Ohhh!" She moaned. "Oh, wow!"

It was tiny, but it seemed to fill her completely as she relaxed.

Under Anna's guidance, Molly eased back a couple of inches and then pushed forward with a little more force. This time her thighs slapped against Tanya's pillowy butt with an audible 'slap': Tanie moaned again.

Steadily Molly built up a rhythm: draw back gently, thrust forward, draw back gently, thrust forward: each thrust forcing an involuntary moan out of her new 'wife'. Each thrust ended with a slap and a moan as Tanya felt herself being filled and then emptied in a new and exciting dance of sensations. Molly also began to respond as her clitty felt as if it was going to explode as she thrust it forward: she only had a little over three inches to play with, but she managed to keep it in her husband's lubricated posterior: soon the little arsehole was twitching and seemed to be squeezing back as Tanya began to thrust back against he strokes.

Molly heard a woman scream and then realised that it was herself: she had orgasmed: she had actually orgasmed and couldn't believe it. She tightened her grip on Tanya's backside and the two of them remained locked together spasming and orgasming for perhaps twenty or thirty seconds, then they flopped sideways onto the bed with Molly's little tool still in place in her husband's arsehole: the two of them groaned and lay there moaning and twitching for a couple of minutes before Tanya seemed to realise just what had happened and Molly gently eased herself out.

"Was that an orgasm?"

"Welcome to the other side, my darling, Molly muttered into her ear: looks like we found your 'G' spot first time!"

"Oh, Anna, I'm sorry, but I actually squirted a load of cum: I've soaked your bed!" Tanya wailed. "It hasn't happened for ages... I didn't think that it was possible any more!"

In response to Anna's summons, scantily clad maids rushed in and changed the bed linen with mechanical efficiency. One of them managed to "accidentally" brush against Molly's new clit and giggled at the response.

Then, when they were alone again, Anna ushered them back into bed, leaving her nightgown on the floor. Naked, they cuddled up together and explored each other's bodies all over again.

Before they drifted off to sleep, Anna informed them that they were to move in with her and live in the third floor apartment. "I need you both more than ever!"

Anna was satisfied, very satisfied. Six months was a long time to fuck with their heads... To implant ideas... To make them think that this was what they had wanted all along! They were hers now and were happy to be hers for the rest of their lives... Okay, there was some fine-tuning required: their marriage had nearly broken up at one stage and the only way that she had been able to cover that up was to "lose" two months out of their lives and take them back to a previous state. She had learned from the mistake.

There was still some surgery required to complete Tanya and make her identical to her wife: but it had to be their idea to take things that far: Anna was confident that they would want to take the step sooner or later. Yes it had all been their idea so far...

...Or so they thought.

The End?