The Offer part 1

Story Info
Couple makes a deal with kinky CEO.
5.3k words
4.44
90.3k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers

My wife Elizabeth and I have been married 10 years and had on several occasions talked about involving another partner "male" in our lovemaking but do to our social standings and the kids we had opted to fantasize And keep our eyes open for the right person and time.

My wife is 32 5-4 135lbs. And with her bright red hair and a short skirt she can stop traffic.

I am 38 6-0 185lbs. Handsome or so I have been told, between the both of us we make an attractive couple

And knew that when the time came no man could resist her charms.

Last month I received a call from my company's CEO asking if I could go to New York City and talk with a customer about some programs that I had put together and were going quite well.

I accepted instantly and for some reason asked if my wife Elizabeth could go with, as she had never been there and I knew she would have a great time, He said that's a great Idea and if we got the account all additional expenses for her travel would be covered.

Come the following week we got on a plane and flew to New York.

We settled into our room and I noticed right away that Elizabeth was feeling frisky, in fact more so than I could remember in recent past. We had some fun in and out of bed and she asked me to do things that she maybe had once of twice sense we had been married.

I hooked up with our customers secretary and set up a dinner meeting for that evening with Liz and I and let her know she should maybe dress sexy and show off a bit, who knows it may help the cause, she giggled and agreed.

Dinner went great and Elizabeth had Phil eating out of her hand by the time 10pm came around as well as Phil had asked me to drop by his office the next day and he would sign the contract, wow I was pleased and so was Liz.

That evening Liz told me she had maybe admitted a few things she shouldn't have late in the evening when the wine had taken its toll on her.

I asked her what and she was to embarrassed to say, but I had a good Idea after our lovemaking in those early morning hours, it seemed that Phil and the Wife had confided on several subjects during several of my short absences that evening, one of which pertaining to some of her fantasies.

The next morning I arrived at the office for my meeting and while waiting engaged In some conversation with some employees and the subject of Phil's status in the company as well as his social stature came up

I was amazed to find out, Phil was a major stockholder in the company as well as an officer in the Corporation and very well to do.

I also found out that Phil was recently Divorced Liz had made no mention of that, I thought this funny.

The deal was signed and Phil asked us over to his home for dinner that evening.

I accepted and returned to the motel to let Elizabeth know.

That evening we went to Phil's home a large mansion making our home look like a small guest house.

Phil offered us drinks and dinner and again the attention led to Liz, she had dressed very sexy and she was a sight to see giggling and wobbling on her heals as the evening went on.

We had retired to the library for drinks and had been talking for several hours when Phil spoke up and said he would like to make us an offer that could make us very wealthy.

We went silent and listened to what he had to say.

It surprised the hell out of me as he spoke and laid his proposal out for our consideration.

He would offer 200,000 cash for the use of my Wife Elizabeth for 24 hours with the following conditions.

1 I could stay to insure her safety

2 she would do whatever he said, no Questions asked

3 We would receive the money at the end of the 24hr period.

He stood and said the decision was ours and he would give us a few minutes to talk it over and left the room.

I looked at Elizabeth and expected her to say she wanted to go but to my surprise she started out with,

Well you know we could use the money to start our own business and she did think he was a handsome man. I was floored.

It made me think about the money and forget about my anger in a price put on liz.

Liz looked at me and smiled and chugged her wine and said you know it would be fun!

Well that did it for me if she was in I wasn't going to kiss off 200 grand over something that we may have done for fun anyway, I retorted to her, Lets do it then!

In a raised voice we asked Phil back into the room, he was smiling as if he knew of our decision.

We told him yes and asked a few questions and the timetable was set.

To meet our flying schedule we decided to start immediately, Phil said he needed 3 hours and we agreed to go back and check out of our motel and come back in 4, OK he said and we were off.

We said few words to each other on the way to the motel and back but the feeling was electric between us.

We returned 4 hours later and the driveway had 4 limo's that I had not noticed before and Elizabeth nervously took note also eyes wide looking from the cars to me and back.

I had no words to offer afraid of making things worse so I smiled and said nothing, it seemed to calm her a bit as if I was in on what was going on.

We were brought into the house and an attractive woman in a maids uniform asked us to follow her to a flight of stairs in the back of the house and we went down what seemed like 30ft and she opened a door

And asked us to enter and wait for the phone to ring.

The room was very well maintained as was the upper part of the house with one big difference.

The pictures on the wall were nudes and some had sexual overtones and some where bondage type themes.

The phone range and we both jumped a bit, I answered it and it was Phil, he said the time had begun and there was instructions in the drawer by the bed then hung up.

I opened the drawer and took out the letter and read.

The note said Liz was to dress only in what was put out after a bath then to walk to the top of the stairs and wait there and I was to wait in the room and someone would come get me no more than 15min after

She had departed, and a reminder that any deviation would null and void the verbal contract.

I found a amazing supply of VHS tapes that were home made as well as a player, bar, hell I was in heaven

I started to sample the tapes as Liz took her bath.

It didn't take long to get an idea of what she was in for and I became as hard as a rock watching all kinds of kinky acts unfold in front of me on the tapes.

I could hear Liz coming out of the bath and shut off the VHF, there was no reason to worry her, but it was obvious this guy was a serious perv and Liz was in for the time of her life.

Liz put on the lingerie left on the bed which consisted of little more than a g string and matching semi see-through bra, both black, I wanted her right there, but I knew my time would come.

I opened the door and kissed Liz and said I would be right up and she with big eyes full of fear nodded her head and swallowed, off she went.

I couldn't stand it I had to peek as she reached the top of the stairs, she was given a blindfold to put over her eyes and she was lead off by the same woman that had let us in.

Returning to the VHS to see more of what I had left off with, the phone rang, it was a male voice I had not heard before explaining that he would be there to collect me in 10 or 15 min.

The time crawled by slower than any I have ever experienced and finally there was a knock on the door, I literally leaped not hitting the floor and opened it.

The man was wearing a mask and had another in his hand.

He asked that I put on the mask and follow him and we went up the stairs and walked through the house and into the library and through a door out of the library and down a long dark hall, at this point I knew this was a corridor not used frequently.

As we entered another room I heard wining and moaning and as I raised my head I could not believe what I was seeing.

It was my wife Elizabeth standing in front of a group of people all with masks, all sitting on a couch and loveseat surrounding her.

She was standing at attention with her hands behind her back, and legs apart, hands roaming all over her body, her legs shaking mouth half open.

As I got closer I could see some were men and some were women.

The men had pulled her breasts out of her bra and worked roughly and feverishly on them, slapping, squeezing, pinching them continuously.

The women had taken control of her lower region and were all working in unison , up and down in and out

As I watched some fingers would emerge glistening wet to the knuckles then back into the mound of moving hands.

I was led to a spot and told to watch but not to talk or interfere.

This continued until Liz had the most powerful orgasm I have ever witnessed then her legs gave out.

Elizabeth was caught as she fell and a man and woman took her out of the room and the others sat in silence.

The man that had brought me in said it would be a few minutes and the rest would funnel out but I was to stay until I was retrieved.

As I waited the room emptied out and I was alone, the man came back in and took my mask and said nothing then left.

As I sat in the chair I heard a sliding noise coming from the wall to my left.

I watched in amazement as a single wall section slid out of place and another was slid back in only this one had a hole about 16inchs round padded in leather matching the furniture.

I could see first two arms then red hair coming through it, my god it was liz, as if she was going to climb through the wall to me.

I got up and headed her way , as I approached she stopped half way through, her head, arms, breasts in my room and the rest of her in the room next door.

She took off her blindfold and looked up at me supporting her weight with her arms on the carpet.

It was like she was pre occupied as every time she started to talk her eyes would get wide and a look of concern would enter her face and then she would look at me again.

It was at this point I realized there were things happening to her on the other side of the wall.

She looked away and said OH OH Ah and Said they Oh my They, I asked her what are they doing she said

They have my legs strapped down, really wide, I looked at her back as it went through the hole and I could see the muscles puffed out on the sides and a hallow in the middle, and I knew they had stretched her as far as they safely could.

She went into a blank stare and bit her lip and her nipples got hard, she started to buck forward and back and then alternate from looking at me and looking off into space.

I told her to let me know what they were doing and she mumbled that they had many hands and fingers playing with her and she stopped short and her jaw dropped and a growl and whine came out and she said in a low voice, They have fingers in both my holes, NO to many NO NO NO , ahhh growl......

I didn't know what to do as she started to make animal noises and move again.

This time it was different as if she was being pushed back and forth.

She looked up at me eyes squinted and said, I want to suck your cook, Now, get it out, and I did.

She grabbed above my hips to support her self and took me in her mouth as fast as I was able to get my already hard member from my pants.

Now I could feel things happening to her in the other room, Pushing, pulling forth and back and some vibration, when it started she screamed around my cock and I came.

I felt her being pulled back, the draw strap on the hole was let loose and her breasts disappeared into the other room and she was pulled to the point the leather ring was cutting into her arm pits and then the draw strap was drawn tight again.

Her eyes went wide and she looked off into the distance and mumbled that they were spanking her ass and tits and then she dropped her mouth open and began a long group of noises like a wild animal.

Her head was being pulled back and forth violently and I asked if she was ok with this, she rolled her eyes and murmured more noises.

I was hard again and insisted she tell me what was happening or I would go to the room and break it up.

She shook her head yes and said with much effort, they are stretching me with toys in both holes, oh my they are vibrating so much, to much. My breasts are being sucked by two mouths...ieeee

She had to have came again, no more speech was able to come from her from that point on, just noises.

I couldn't stand it any longer I made my way to the other room peeked in the door and couldn't believe what I saw.

She was surrounded by men and woman on both sides, they had wide straps around her thighs attached to cords going up and off opposite directions hold her open and suspended as well as straps on her ankles doing the same.

No part of her was touching the ground and her back was bent a bit backwards to meet the hole in the ball.

A woman had her hand in her pussy to her wrist and another was working a medium dildo in and out of her ass as another man lightly poured oil down my wife's butt crack.

Other fingers worked her clit and penetrated around the wrist that stretched her pussy.

Two men held her soft firm tit flesh in there hands and created red bulbs of flesh below there grasp

And two more pulled and pinched and sucked on her hard red nipples.

As I watched she began to buck, moving her ass up and down, muscles tightening and small amounts of liquid squirting from around her clit area.

I knew it was the orgasm of her life, as she yelled unmentionable swear words and high pitched noises in the other room.

Then all at once she went limp and quite.

The hand was now withdrawn and a woman put a large egg vibrator in her ass and one by one the men slowly fucked her in and out, commenting on the vibrations inside and the muscle spasms in her pussy.

Slowly she started to twitch as if coming back to life and moans started to emerge once more.

Two men walked by me to take her face, and take he they did.

This went on for another hour or so as every one got to come once or twice, even the women had men hold there legs up to the wall in the other room, in spread eagle position for my wife Liz to service them to completion.

Then things settled down a bit and she was taken from the grips of the wall and led to another room on very wobbly legs.

I was told by one of the men to go back to my room and wait to be called, so I did.

Upon returning to my room the first thing I noticed was the monitor was on, I didn't remember leaving it on.

It was then I noticed that it was monitoring people moving about in a room in the same house.

Then I realized they were the same people I had just left and there was my wife.

The men were sitting about chatting and the women were sitting around my wife having her drink what looked like some kind of mixed drinks.

This went on for a bit and the more they gave her the more she smiled and seemed to relax.

After about 20 minutes the women led her out of the room and all the men followed a few minutes behind.

A man was at my door knocking almost instantaneously and asked me to get my coat and follow him.

I was led outside and everyone was getting into the limo's, Liz looked nervous as she was helped into the lead car.

We drove in silence for 20 or 30 minutes, the windows were dark and I was not able to see where we were going.

The limo came to a stop and I got out, we were in some kind of private underground parking area

The look was hi tech and high security.

The other limo's were empty and we walked towards an elevator , the ride was downward and I would estimate 4 or 5 stories.

As we exited the elevator I was taken to a room with one glass wall and left there.

As I waited Phil entered and greeted me and told me it would be a bit then the proceedings would start on the other side of the glass and we would watch together.

He explained that the owner of this facility was a friend of his and would not harm her in any way and she would be having the experience of her life and it was what she was meant for in his assessment.

About that time the room darkened and we were looking into the other room.

From here on my mind would have to work overtime to keep up with what was going on.

The first thing I saw was my dear wife strapped down on her back over a arched padded devise on a table looking a lot like a doctors table only with a metal framed arch padded with a strip of padding about 10 or 12 inchs wide and as long as the arch.

My wife was arched so that her stomach was the highest point and the rest of her body fell off in both directions.

Her arms were pulled strait down towards the floor and secured, and her legs were bent at the knees and pulled back towards her elbows, knees pulled wide apart up against two padded outriggers with straps holding her legs up against the outriggers.

Her mound was lewdly spread on display almost directly towards the glass window, which I had assumed was a mirror on her side.

4 people (2 men and 2 women) in white suits milled about making minor adjustments and gathering implements from various places about the room.

The first thing they did was role over a devise that looked like an incubator, and insert her head which had hung free off the end of the table.

The white and plastic box had wires and hoses coming from it and they were quickly hooked to plugs on a council.

Phil explained that the doctor would start talking soon over the PA system and explain the what was happening any minute.

It was then the speaker came alive in our room and we were greeted by doctor M as he referred to himself.

He explained that two mikes would be on in the room, One general mike and one in the box that held my wife's head.

So far all was quiet if her mike was on she was making no noise.

One of the women rubbed some oil on my wife's breast that lay atop her lewdly pointing strait up and hanging out because of her arms being secured in an opposite direction.

The doctor explained that the oil would make them more sensitive to the touch as well as insure her nipples stayed taught.

Once the nurse was done with that she moved aside and the other man in white came forward with a syringe and started injecting something into the area around the nipples, the doctor said this was a classified drug that would make them more sensitive.

At this point she was making low moans that could be heard over the intercom.

Then the other man came back with a very large syringe and started injecting her breasts in all different places, the doctor announced that this would increase the size as well as sensitivity.

The man and nurse moved down to her mound and repeated the procedure injecting her clit and nether lips.

It was at this point I realized she must have been drugged as only moans escaped her lips.

The two nurses rolled a large devise looking something out of a science fiction movie up between her legs and pulled arms out of the device attaching metal and rubber implements to then, as well as small tubes that were also attached to small devices.

From my angle I could only see the back of the beastly looking machine between her legs and her knees on each side.

The moans increased as they worked between her legs adding jell to this and that as one would manipulate her mound area while the other would nod and move forward.

This continued for several minutes and then they seem to be pleased with there work and move to opposite

Sides of her body near her breasts.

It was now I took note of her larger breast size, they had really increased in size and were falling more off to the sides as if much heavier now.

All four persons were at work now, as the two worked what looked like zip ties around her breasts, the other two messed about between her legs.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers
12