The Offer part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the ties were put on her breasts and pulled tight at the base they attached cords from the outside of the ties and pulled them down towards her arms and secured them to an adjustable synch.

The added a short tie between her breasts leaving a bit of slack in that one.

Now together they pulled down on each side, stopping to synch the base ties tighter, then pulled down more. My wife moaned as they distorted her beautiful breasts outward making them a lewd display looking as if they were almost sticking strait out to the sides and now red and swollen.

Now on each side the two attendants lowered a devise looking much like a cookie sheet with two holes in it, one for each breast.

They placed it over my wife's chest area pulling it down on each side, it appeared to be flexible as if made of plastic, her swollen red titties were forced through holes barely large enough for the red globes, They then secured the whole devise with some straps to the table pulling it tight against her ribs.

The two now worked in unison with an array of small and large syringes injecting her nipples and breasts

All the time reaching under the plastic pan and pushing skin towards her breast area as well as pulling the extra skin through the synched straps as well as the plastic pan holes.

Now they stopped and I could not believe my eyes, her breasts were 3 times there regular size and her nipples were an inch and a half long and hard as rocks.

One of the attendants lightly touched the nipple of her right breast and a loud scream Ohhhhhh

Came from my wife and she raised a bit off the arch.

The smiles on all four attendants faces as they gazed at each other was a silent sign to proceed.

The doctor walked to the council between my wife's legs and pushed a button or two and my wife arched her back further off the arch and moaned and whined, she must have had a gag in I realized at this point.

The doctor pushed and pulled on knobs and levers and I saw every muscle in my wife's body tense and strain and push, her titties wiggling forth and back, and she was making all kinds of animal noises

Thrashing about as much as her straps would allow her.

It was then the two attendants that had worked on her breasts earlier came from one side both holding the most bizarre devises in there hand.

They stood on each side of my thrashing wife and prepared to lower the devises over her breasts.

Each devise was on the end they held almost like a power tool and on the other being lowered over her titties, cups that were spinning and moving off center kinda like a buffer only cups.

Before lowering them onto her breasts, each attendant poured some kind of oil inside the cups then down over her breasts they went.

The affect on my wife and her breasts were unbelievable, her breasts were being beaten around and rubbed on all sides, and her nipples had to be moving 6 inches in a circle, and you could see the skin on her body beneath her breasts not covered by the plastic being pulled and vibrated forth and back.

She started to whine, moan and gurgle as this was all happening to her at once.

It was then my attention was directed by Phil towards a TV screen above the two way mirror showing a view looking strait down from the ceiling, every muscle in her body was straining and it was then I saw what the council in between her legs was there for and the effect it was having on her.

The devise was pumping a large dildo in and out of her pussy so large that it drew a tight ring of skin one fourth of the way with it back and forth, and the doctor explained it would be expanded 3 times its original size as the procedure progressed on and it was also self lubricating.

There was also one in her ass going slower that he explained was similar only fitted with a high frequency

Vibrator. He also said the small tube with a cup over her clit was sucking it into the cup and was fitted with a wire inside that when the clit extended one inch would get a tickle of electricity.

He said now for the fun part it was time to increase the size of the one in her womb and change the angle to Increase the pressure against her G spot.

The pumping motion slowed and the size increased and the angle was changed forcing the tip of the phallic up and the base attached to the arm down towards her ass hole.

The devise in her had to be 12 inches or more, as you could see a rise in her abdomen every time the devise went inward. Then all at once a spray of liquid came from around the top side of the devise from her clit area as her muscles all went wild and she arched up 4 inches off the padded riser and her toes rolled back .

It was evident She was cumming over and over, and life shattering as well.

It was then she passed out, and all motion was stopped by the doctor and assistants.

The glass went black and Phil said it was time to go.

I was taken back to our home and dropped off and told my wife would be dropped off at the end of the agreed upon time.

I dozed off in the chair in the living room and was awoke by my wife entering the room.

She smiled briefly and tiredly and went to bed and slept for 10 hours.

After she had awoke and taken a long bath we talked about the experience.

She told me as close as she could remember she had been awoke three or four times with smelling salts after other things were tried on her.

Once she had awoke only to see many wires attached to her going up to connections above and hearing them say now, and having her breasts involuntarily move up on her chest and her pussy muscles spasm creating load air movement out of her and then her eyes rolled back into her head.

She said once she had awoke only to see her stomach bloated as if she was pregnant only her stomach was moving in all different directions as all four persons watched in silence and amazement only to pass out in a powerful orgasm.

She started to cry and said that after the doctor was done and he had left the room with the other male she awoke to find the two women had secured her legs up over her head by her shoulders and proceeded to expand her using first toys and then there hands first one in her pussy while applying large amounts of lube on and around her lower abdomen, then more lube and two hands in her pussy and one in her ass.

Then she said they moved there hands into there forearms feeling around inside her and making her cry out in pain as they taunted her helpless body making her move up and down with there arms as well as moving them in different directions all the time making her say degrading things breaking her down mentally.

They then assaulted her clit with the one hand left until she orgasmed enough to pass out.

She said she was later soaked in a hot tub and given some meds and brought to a limo accompanied by two men that she thought may have worked for Phil.

As they drove the two men in the large compartment removed her clothing and insisted she service each one as the other groped her, pinched her nipples and beat her ass with his open hand.

She cried a bit and asked if I would think less of her now, after what she had been through.

I held her for a bit and comforted her not wanting to tell her yet of the tape and not I had received with the payment stating she would be compensated 300,000 for the next time 3 months from now and she would be taken to Mexico where I would be spending roughly half the time with her over a 48 hour period.

12