The Offering

Story Info
Young woman is offered to the god of fertility.
2k words
4.19
53.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drums of the village beat louder as the time of midnight drew nearer. They rang even louder in the ears of the young woman being prepared for the offering. In a room far below the surface she was attended by the ancient witch woman. The old crone was easily 100 summers and smelled of herbs and smoke mixed with dank hay. Diona had been selected for the offering when she was born though she did not know it then. She'd grown to young woman hood and often asked of her father why no mate had come forward for her. Her father had deftly avoided answering, knowing this was in her future fate.

So here she was now, in this stone room beneath the pyramid with the witch woman. Her body now shone with oils and was free of any body hair save the black braid of her dark raven mane. The witch woman had meticulously shorn even her woman's place of it's soft thatch of hair. She'd held Diona down and washed her virginal orifices inside and out. There had been a cackle of derisive pleasure as Diona's virginal ass had been filled with a gourd of warm oiled water. The old woman had wedged a rounded cork into the puckered hole and left her like that for 10 minutes. When she finally removed the cork and allowed the young girl to void the wastes Diona though surely she was going to burst from the pressure in her nether hole. The skin there felt stretched from the large cork but not completely unpleasantly so. When she had at last passed the last of the water from her bowels she looked up to find the old witch woman giving her a toothless grin. The haggared woman raised a hand and pointed again to the table. Diona climbed up and lay back wondering what would come next.

"Raise your arms above your head, girl, and be quick about it!" she heard the witch hiss.

Raising her arms above her head she felt metal bracelets fitted around each wrist which then snapped together. Similar bracelets went around her slim ankles and were snapped to the legs of the table. The witch admired the young girl and leaned her head close to the girl's dark breasts. Snaking out her leathery fingers she pinched the nipple and rolled it between her long finger and thumb. Diona gasped as the new sensation hit her body. Clenching her eyes closed she turned her head away, determined to show her aversion to this hag. The witch woman cackled and continued to rub the tender nipples until they were hard and erect. Suddenly Diona felt a painful stab through the tender flesh and her eyes flew open. Through the center of her nipple was a small golden ring. The witch woman shuffled to the other side of the girl and again rubbed at the nipple until it was erect. A second painful stab through her nipple and a matching ring was placed though it. There was a tiny golden chain hanging between the two rings which caught the light of the chamber and glittered.

Diona watched the old woman afraid what would come next, her nipples ached with the rings now standing out from her lovely skin. Diona threw her head back and clinched her eyes shut, silently praying for someone to stop the ministrations of this hag upon her body. With out warning she felt fingers on the flesh of her thigh and her knees were pushed further apart. Warm breath upon her labia told her that the old woman had her face close to her sex. Again she felt the leathery fingers snake out and touch her soft skin. They parted the folds of her sex and found her small clit. The old woman used her thumb hard upon it to draw it out. The girl's hips bucked at this sudden over whelming flood of feelings. Diona though she was going to die, the pleasure of this new sensation was so wonderful. It was short lived by a third painful piercing of her clit by a small golden ring.

Releasing the bracelets from the table, the old woman sat Diona up once more. Dark kohl was added under her eyes to accentuate their hues. Standing the young girl in the center of the room, she helped her into the long white robe that would be her garment for this evenings offering. It did not tie in the front, instead it fell open so that her new accessories were clearly visible to all.

"It is time for the offering." The old woman's voice cut through her thoughts and startled her. Nodding she turned toward the door and waited. The drums outside quickened their rhythm and the door to the small chamber opened. Outside stood six temple guards in their finest armors, their eyes raking over the young woman in white. A slight shove from behind sent her out into the corridor to stand between the entourage of guards. Silently they escorted her up the steep stairs and out into the night sky. The forest beat with the tempo of the drums and the chanting of the priests who stood on the dais.

Diona felt her body blush deep crimson as each priest's eyes swept down and back up over her exposed body. Their errect man-hoods were an obvious display of their arousal at the sight of her. In the center of the pyramid a stone table carved of black marble stood. She was afraid. She'd heard the tales and the finality of her fate settled into her mind. She was jarred from her frozen silence by a push from behind. Six pairs of hands took hold of her and lifted her from the ground and carried her toward the table. The guards lowered her to the black marble and in that instant her mind rebelled and she thrashed wildly in an effort to free her self. There was no point, the guards held her firmly down while her arms were pulled over her head and secured with the manacles, each attached to a chain which had been secured to the base of the table. The lower half of her body rested on the edge of the table with her feet dangling below.

The old priest approached the table with a flask of sacred oil in his hand. In a loud clear voice he spoke the prayer of offering as he poured the oil down her body from her chin to her legs. She felt warmed all over as the oil seeped into her skin. The first priest approached the table and stood between her legs. She felt his fingers touch her newly adorned clit, rubbing it vigorously before sliding down to the folds of her woman's mound. There was a pleasant warmness as he slid his fingers into her coated in the oil, she moaned softly at this first intrusion into her most sensitive area. Slipping deeper they met her virgin's barrier and stopped. He with drew his fingers and smiled lewdly at her. She shivered in revulsion knowing the ancient priest had touched her so intimately.

Plucking a goblet from a table he filled it with dark red wine and pressed the lip of it to Diona's lips. "Drink, girl, it will prepare you for the offering," he said in a strong voice. She took a sip of the wine and found it cool and sweet. Swiftly she accepted and gulped down the rest of the liquid. In five minutes time she felt every nerve in her body distinctly. It was then she felt the tablet begin to rise and turn toward the North. There stood the granite carved statue of the god of fertility. It's head had the horns of a ram, the face of a bull, on it's back were the great wings of an eagle, the torso was a man with the legs of a horse. In one hand a serpent rested and wound itself around the arm. Standing straight out from the crux of its great legs was a massive cock. The statue itself was 9 feet tall and its cock was at least a tenth of it's stature. The stone tablet raised her until she was level with the protruding stone cock, the head mere inches from her virginal passage. She felt herself sliding forward, her body slick on the stone tablet from the oil that covered her dark skin. As the head its cock nudged against her small passage, she tried to squirm upwards away from it, hoping to somehow avoid what was coming. Her struggles were in vain and the more she tried to move her oiled body up and away from the manhood of the statue the closer she slipped.

The chanting of the priests below her became louder and the beat of the drums quickened. She was certain the cock of their god would split her in half and kill her where she lay. Her ass had once more slid to the edge of the tablet causing her slit to be pressed against the god's cock. As it slid into her she closed her eyes and wept against the pain of being impaled on this stone phallus. It had buried only two inches into her when it met with her virgin's barrier and tore through it. The blood of her lost innocence covering the dark granite cock as it further impaled her young body. In the blink of an eye the surface of the god shimmered and faded as it took a true form. He looked down at Diona and with a mighty thrust drove his cock the rest of the way into her, throwing his head backward he roared. She felt his clawed fingers gripping her thighs and forcing them wider. His cock was buried to the base in Diona, she felt his balls against her ass. He slid out of her then and she thought perhaps this ordeal was done.

As the head of his cock reached the outer lips of her sex he drove himself again into her, pushing the tip against the furthest wall of her passage. Again and again she felt his cock pull almost out and then bury itself deeply within her. His rhythm was the beat of the drums. Her body betrayed her as the first climax rolled through her, leaving her quivering and flushed. The great god leaned his bulls face down and nuzzled against her neck letting his fat tongue lap at her oiled skin. She felt the rough surface of it dragging across her throat, shoulders and then her right breast. He licked her nipple causing it to become erect and her ring protruded further upwards. Repeating the motion with her left breast soon both were aroused, his tongue alternating from one to the other, lapping the tip over and over. All the time her sex was being speared by the huge cock of her god, again and again.

She screamed when the second climax ripped through her body. Every nerve in her body set on fire as the assault on all her most sensitive places continued. Her breathing was ragged and a line of perspiration covered her body. The drums below were now beating at a frantic pace and the thrusts of cock into Diona matched them, driving into her tight, wet slit again and again. The serpent's cool skin slithered up between her breasts and wound it's tail around her throat. As it slowly constricted her air her vision sharpened and everything became vivid. The god slammed his cock harder into her now, the drums beating a furious tempo thum thum thum thum thum and his cock drove into her equally furious. His cock spasming as he erupted inside her. His seed came in huge spurts and filled her sex, the excess running down her thighs. She felt herself lifted up high and cradled in his arms. Thinking he had pulled her free of the tablet she looked down to where she'd lain and saw she laid there still. Her young body was now still and growing cold on the stone table.

Diona looked at the face of the god and realized her fate. She fainted and the god of fertility bore her soul away to his plane, assuring that the village would have fertile soil and fertile females for the next ten years.