The Office

Story Info
Rendezvous with secret lover changes normal work day.
6.1k words
4.42
52.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I explain what happened to me? One day I'm living a normal life. The next thing you know, my whole world is turned upside down.

I remember waking up that day feeling great. It was the end of a perfect week. My speech in support of the new text amendment the village wanted went better than I thought it would. I met all my project deadlines. By the end of this day, I'd be home and relaxing for the entire weekend.

Getting out of bed that day... I remember so well the feeling of a job well done. I slipped on my robe and walked downstairs and headed for the front door. Opening it, I bent down to pick up the morning paper that wasn't there.

Damn, I thought, looking around. I had to walk down toward the front yard gate. As usual, the paperboy missed the porch by a mile. After picking up the paper, I looked around, sighing with pleasure when I saw the brilliant sun colored sky. Smiling, I went back inside. It was going to be a good day.

Once in the kitchen, I actually took time to grind coffee beans, something I usually only did on the weekends. As the coffee brewed, I went back upstairs into the bathroom. I was about to open the door, when the phone rang.

"Hello," I said.

No answer.

"Hello?" I asked.

Hearing raspy breathing, I stayed silent, suddenly feeling a chill. Pulling my robe tighter around me, I waited.

"I hope you wear something sexy to work today. Just the thought of you in something silky or lacy makes me hot."

Click. I gripped the phone so hard, my knuckles turned white. Trembling with fright I hung up the phone. Who was that? I wondered, shaking at the thought that someone I knew could call me like this.

"Calm down," I said out loud. "Take a deep breath."

I stood against the wall, thinking over the words. I decided that it was a prank obscene call. I heard about them all the time. Someone calls a made up number and takes a chance that a woman answers. That's all it was, I decided as I headed into the bathroom for my shower.

Turning on the hot water faucet to let the water heat up, I removed my robe and looked in the mirror. I liked what I saw. I wasn't one of those women who always found fault with their bodies. Oh, I knew that I would look better with a few less pounds, but overall, I looked pretty good for my age. My red curly hair was still thick and long. My breasts sagged ever so slightly. I frowned, remembering my promise to start exercising. My stomach was pretty firm and my ass was round and high. Telling myself that I would make that call and find an exercise class, I adjusted both faucets, turned on the shower and stepped in.

Feeling the warmth of the water as it hit my neck and shoulders, I forgot about everything except my shower. The water felt so good as it beat on my back. I got my herbal shampoo and worked the soap into my hair. Between the scent and the hot water, I was again in a perfect mood. I picked up the soap and rubbed it into my upper arms and chest.

I was getting aroused as my hand pushed the soap over my breasts. My nipples hardened. Closing my eyes, I massaged them until they felt ready to explode. I held one of my breasts from underneath and moved the thick soapy lather all over the outside with my fingers spread wide. My thumb reached the light pink aureole and lightly grazed the area just below my nipple. I heard myself beginning to sigh as I moved my other hand holding the soap toward my pussy. Rubbing it over my closed lips, I knew that in a moment I could make myself come.

While still massaging and teasing my nipple, I dropped the soap, letting my sudsy hand glide down my center crease, fingers easily sliding down the length of my cunt. It was so slippery and wet with the lather and water that I was able to push two fingers inside. Turning my hand, I touched my hard clit with my thumb, rotating the hard shaft in little circles to match the pace of my fingers on my nipple. The water on my neck and back felt soothing, my nipples were hard and my clit quivered as I fucked myself. Within seconds, I came. I'd swear this was one of the most intense orgasms I had experienced in quite a while.

When the explosion stopped, I was so spent I couldn't have moved, even if the water had turned icy cold. Within a few minutes, my breathing returned to normal and I relaxed. Suddenly there were tears in my eyes. Pretending it was only water I quickly finished my shower and got out.

Drying myself with a towel, I again looked in the mirror and couldn't fool myself. The tears were for real. It had been so long since I had felt a man's touch. Despite all my successes, I was still alone. I didn't even have a once a month lover. I tried to convince myself that I loved my life, my freedom. But at some point, the last night with Patrick always interfered. I knew that I loved living with him, wanting him, and needing him. But it was not ever really meant to be. Not that I wasn't ever asked out. A few guys had tried, some more than once, but I wasn't interested at the time. Sometimes I wondered if I would ever be interested in any kind of a relationship again. I knew if I thought too much about this, I would drive myself insane. So, shaking off the blues, I finished drying off. Sprinkling on powder, I felt some sort of normalcy in my mood return.

"Thank heavens for herbal shampoo and powder," I laughed.

Walking back into the bedroom, I thought about what to wear. I pulled out my beige lacy bra, snapping it in front. I stepped into the beige lacy bikini panties, pulled on a garter belt and rolled up my stockings, snapping them in place. I walked to the closet and took my light tan dress off the hanger. Buttoning it down the front, I slipped into dark brown heels. Walking downstairs, I brushed my red curly hair as I headed into the kitchen.

Pouring myself a cup of coffee, I glanced at the paper as I added cream and sugar. I was just getting engrossed with the headline when the phone rang. Picking it up I said, "Hello."

Silence.

"Hello?" Silence.

But I could again hear that raspy breathing.

"This isn't funny. And you don't scare me. If you don't say something, I'm hanging up!"

As I started to put the phone down, I heard the voice again.

"You're always so beautiful. I don't know why I even called to see what you would be wearing. I've never seen you look anything but sexy." Click. Hanging up the phone, I started shaking.

Calm down, I told myself as I sat there, wrapping my arms around me. Ok, ok, it can't be anyone I know, I thought. I'd have noticed him. I'd recognize the voice. Trying to control my rapid breathing, I felt better with that last thought.

"It has to be a chance prank caller," I said outloud, hoping the spoken words would do a better job of convincing me.

I stood up and walked to the sink, rinsing out my cup. Trying to act normal, I put out more dry food for my cat K.C., checked his water then went into the living room. Grabbing my purse and briefcase, I went out the side door and into the garage. Pulling out of my driveway, I put in a Paul Butterfield tape, hoping the blues would push the dread out. By the time I got to the office, I had almost forgotten.

As I opened my office door, I felt a chill. It was so cold I almost dropped my briefcase. Looking around, I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. There were a few people at their desks, but nothing unusual. The cold went away as quickly as it had come. But a feeling of alarm set in. I couldn't loose it as I opened the door. Throwing everything onto the sofa, I walked over to my desk and sat down. "Ok, just stop and think. There is nothing wrong. You're fine," I said to no one in the room.

Only slightly convinced, I started my day. With a few phone calls to return, three reports to finish up and a quick glance at more of my newspaper, it was time for lunch. Getting up to stretch, I again felt an odd sensation. This time, it wasn't cold I felt; more like someone watching me. I opened my door, but there was no one there. I looked out the window and saw no one. I quickly grabbed my purse and left the building.

Getting into my car, I was grateful to be having lunch with my friend Linda. Pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant we always ate at, I walked in. Happy to see her sitting at our normal table, looking so normal, I almost hugged her as I sat down and smiled. Even I almost felt normal.

"Hi! What's wrong with you?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"Nothing," I said. "What makes you think there's anything wrong? And anyway, what kind of greeting is that?"

"You're shaking! What happened?"

I looked at my best friend and everything just came out. The phone calls, the feeling of sadness I felt whenever I realized I was really alone, everything. I felt damn lucky that I didn't just break down right there on the spot I was so out of control.

"I know you're having a hard time. Patrick's death was unexpected but you've come past that. I think you're right for thinking that the calls were chance obscene calls." Linda picked up her glass of tea. "You're overreacting because you do feel so alone. But I guarantee, once you find someone, this will all change. You'll be back to your cheery self soon. I know it. Besides," she said as she took a sip of her drink. "You have to know by now how much I miss that crazy contagious laugh of yours, so stop obsessing. Everything'll be just fine," she said, putting her hand over mine on the table.

"Ok, you're probably right," I said. But the feeling I was being watched didn't go away.

I ordered a salad and a bowl of soup. She ordered a hamburger. We both had iced tea. This is what I needed. This is what we ordered every week and I felt normal again. As we spent the time talking, my fear disappeared. When it came time to leave the restaurant, I realized how lucky I was. I hugged my best friend hard.

"Thank you," I whispered. "I'm so lucky!"

After hugging me back she pulled away. "You don't have a thing to worry about. You're beautiful, funny and smart. With a little time, you'll find what you need. So don't worry. Let it happen as it's meant to be."

Smiling goodbye, I walked back to my car, feeling better. Putting a Buddy Guy tape into the cassette player, I let the blues make mine disappear.

Back at work, I walked into the building without feeling any strange sensations. Once in my office, everything went smooth. By 4:30, I was almost grinning as I remembered my morning fears. I just need a vacation, I thought.

At 4:35, Dan walked in. "Sorry to do this to you. You're the only one that can handle this."

I looked up at him, that feeling of dread again hitting me. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "It's almost time for me to go home. I put in quite a few hours already this week and I need to spend a few days away from here." I whined. Whined! Me! That's when I knew there was something wrong. I never whine.

I again felt a feeling of trepidation, believing that things happen for a reason. But for the life of me, I couldn't figure out the reason for this.

Dan looked at me with a rueful grin "The client called about ten minutes ago. This research project has to be completed by tomorrow morning. I can't do it. I have a dinner meeting at seven. There's no one else. At the most it should take you three hours. Do this for me, and you can come in late on Monday."

I looked at him. With a sigh, I took the papers he handed me. "Don't worry, Dan. I'll have them on your desk by tomorrow morning."

"Thanks. You're a lifesaver."

He walked out the door, leaving me with a report. I swiveled my chair around and looked out the window. The sun was just starting to set. I watched as people walked to their cars, shouting good-byes.

Ok, I thought. So you have this report to finish. So what? Nothing to go home to except your cat. Nothing to do all weekend so what does this matter. I sighed.

I turned back to my desk, wishing I had remembered to stock my closet with jeans and shirts for occasions like this. Every time this happened, I remembered. A lot of good it did me now.

I got up and stretched. Three hours worth of work demanded that I have coffee. Walking through the already darkened office toward the kitchen, I thought about the office security. It always made me nervous to work after hours. All we had was a key card system and I didn't think that would take the place of a guard.

I walked back to my office, grabbed what I would need and headed to the conference room. Putting everything on the table, I went back for coffee. As I stood there pouring cream into the cup, I thought I heard a noise. I froze, straining my head toward where I thought the sound was coming from. I listened, but after a few minutes I decided that my mind was definitely working overtime. Monday morning, I would definitely be asking for a few days off.

Carrying my coffee, I slowly walked back to the conference room. Hearing nothing but silence, by the time I entered the room I felt better. Must have been the building settling, I thought as I sat down in front of the paperwork. Within minutes, I was engrossed with a report, penciling notes, readding figures. When the hand came over my mouth, I never had a chance to scream.

Who the hell would have heard me anyway, I thought with my last sense of calmness disappearing. I began to struggle, terrified. The hand at my mouth squeezed harder. I stopped struggling, fearful that he would break my jaw if I didn't. I was breathing heavily with fear as I felt a mouth lean toward my ear.

"Don't struggle. Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." What could I do? I didn't move a muscle as the hand was removed. I stayed perfectly still as I felt some sort of silky cloth push against my eyes. I could feel hands fumbling with the cloth as they tied a knot at the back of my head. I was still sitting in that chair, trembling with fear.

Again I heard the whispered voice. "Don't be afraid. I promise I won't hurt you." With that, I was lifted up from the chair, two hands under my arms helping me to stand. I was walked around to the end of the table. I was shaking so badly I almost fell, had it not been for the hands holding me up. I was turned around to so that my back was against the table. I was still shaking and could feel tears form in my eyes beneath the silken blindfold.

"Please don't be afraid," the voice whispered. "You know me. I would never hurt you. I've wanted you for so long. Your smile and conversations were never enough for me. You've got nothing to fear. I promise."

Even though I was terrorized, my mind raced. Who could this be? I thought. Why would someone do this to me?

He moved closer to me. I tried to pull back but there was no where to go. His breath was warm against my ear as he rubbed his cheek against mine. Slowly and softly he moved the side of his face back and forth across mine. Placing one hand in my hair, he held my head as he pressed his cheek against mine. Still trembling, my mind kept racing. Who is this?

Some part of me wanted to run screaming, but another part of me wondered at this show of gentleness. It's almost as if he cared! I thought.

While still holding my head, he moved his other hand around my back, pulling me closer to him. I felt his entire body against me as he whispered, "I'm going to make love to you. I'm also going to tie you up. I blindfolded you so that you would know there is nothing to fear if you don't see my face. You have nothing to fear. I promise."

Hearing the words "Tied up" frightened me! I started to move. I tried to push him away.

With his cheek still against mine, I could feel him smiling. Pulling slightly away from me, he grabbed me by the waist, picked me up and sat me on the table. He moved his hands to my upper arms and held them tightly as he leaned into my mouth, kissing me gently. I kept my mouth closed, still struggling as his tongue traced my lips. The tip of his tongue gently but forcefully opened my lips. Running his tongue across my closed teeth, he brought one hand up to my cheek and caressed it. He traced my ear with his fingertip, all the while moving his tongue across my teeth. I stopped struggling as I opened my mouth wide to accept his tongue. The minute his tongue touched mine my breath stopped. We stayed in that position, me sitting on the edge of the table, he standing between my legs, kissing me slowly and passionately. It felt like he kissed me for hours.

The sensation of his finger tracing my ear, pushing my hair behind my ear while he kissed me deeply with his tongue was more than I could bear. I could not believe what was happening to me as I sucked his tongue deep into my mouth. My tongue moved along the tip of his, slowly. As he continued to kiss me, he pushed me down on my back. That's when I came to my senses and started to struggle again. I tried to kick him as I made an effort to sit up. But he grabbed my hands and held them up above my head, forcing his body down on me. Again I heard that whisper.

"Please stop struggling. Let me make love to you as I've wanted to do for so long."

Again, I felt his mouth against mine. I surrendered. He was on top of me. I couldn't have escaped. The sensations his mouth created in me kept me made me give in. His tongue probed so deeply into my mouth that I could feel my breath quicken as the tips of our tongues met in another passionate tongue dance. I was so lost in that kiss. He pulled away.

"I want you to lie perfectly still. I am going to tie you up. It has to be this way. I won't hurt you."

He stood up, keeping a hand on my stomach as he stooped towards the floor. Being blindfolded seemed to heighten my hearing as I heard a zippered bag open. Standing up, he leaned over between my legs and caressed my face, taking his time to trace it with the tips of his fingers. He then put his hands against my waist and slid me up higher on the table. When he stopped, I was lying in the middle of the table. I felt him take my left wrist and pull it upwards. I could feel a soft piece of rope slide over my wrist as he tied it to the top left table leg. He walked around the other end of the table. Leaning over me from the right, he again kissed me with such slow passion, it took my breath away. I didn't feel anything but my heart pound as he took my right wrist and tied it high against the right table leg. He moved towards the bottom of the table and lifted my right leg. His fingers slid up my stocking calf, massaging it for what seemed like hours. He moved his hand up my thigh. His fingers played with the top of my stocking, stoking my inner thigh. My muscles trembled when he touched me. My pussy was getting wet. Again, I felt a soft loop of rope being pulled over my ankle. He pulled it out toward the bottom right table leg and tied it down. Moving towards my left leg, he held it up and slowly kissed my calf, slow soft kisses from the bottom of my ankle to the back of my knee. I felt like I was going out of my mind as he moved his mouth towards my inner thigh. He bathed my thigh with his tongue as he again placed soft rope over my ankle and tied it down to the left leg. He moved his mouth away from my thigh and I could feel him stand. He slowly walked around the table, never touching me, but I swear, his eyes felt like hands as he inspected me, fully clothed.

He stopped at the head of the table. He leaned over me and kissed the side of my neck. If my hands had been free, I would have held him close, kissed him back. I didn't understand what had come over me, but all my fear left as he moved his hands to the top of my dress. He walked to the side of the table and sat down next to me, his thighs against my side. Slowly, he unbuttoned all the buttons of my dress. He didn't open my dress up, just left it as it was. He got off the table and moved towards the end with my ankles tied. He slid both his hands up from my ankles past my calves to my thighs. The palms of his hands fondled my moist lips right through my panties. My dress still had not opened. His hands were underneath my dress as he massaged my closed lips and ass. My pussy got wetter as his hand held my covered channel, gently stroking the lips through the silky material. I was embarrassed because I knew he could feel the dampness. Pulling his hands out from under my dress, he slowly picked up the edges of my dress and parted it.

12