The Office

Story Info
He gives you an office surprise.
1k words
3.78
17.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come into the office on Monday morning and it's already started out to be a bad day already. You had a flat on the way to work and one of your heels have broke on the way to walking to the office. You get into your office and the phone immediately starts ringing off the hook. You answer the phone and it's your stodgy old boss and he wants some report on his desk by the time you leave today. You quickly forget about the call and can't wait to see who E-mailed you over the weekend. You boot your computer up and you can hear your heart pounding in your ears from the excitement to see if he did E-mail like he said he would. You computer finally boots up and it seems like it took eternity for it come up.

You open your E-mail and you heart skips a beat when you see his E-mail. There other E-mails but his more important. You open it up and it says he has a little surprise for you. It says just to sit back and relax and close your eyes for 30 seconds and clear your mind out. Then it says to scoot to the edge of the chair and pull your skirt up to your thighs and to pull your panties off slowly and to drop them in the floor.

I am under your desk in the dark waiting for your arrival. I have been planning this surprise for a long time but finally had the right moment to do it. I hear you open your office door and see you turn the lights on and my heart starts beating out of my chest. The phone starts ringing and I hear you curse under your breath and I chuckle a little bit. You answer it and I think it will be a long conversation. You get off the phone quickly and curse under your breath some more. You pull your chair out and I am afraid you will see me because there is not much room in here for me. You sit down and you turn your computer on. I hear it boot up and I get a nice view up your skirt and see you are wearing very skimpy panties.

I hear you logging on to your computer and getting into your E-mails. What seems like a long time I hear a moan escape from your lips. Then I know you just read my E-mail. I see you raise up a little and pull your skirt up and raise to your thighs and see you slowly pull your panties down and sit on the edged of your chair.

I see your beautiful mons Venus in front of me and can smell you already making my head dizzy. I start to gently kiss your foot and work slowly up your leg to the inside of your thigh. I can already see your pussy getting puffy and can feel the heat from it. I can hear your breathing getting a little faster and moans escaping from your lips. I kiss all around your pussy making you tremble with anticipation.

I lick all around your pussy and give a quick lick on your outer lips. Then kiss around your pussy again and I keep doing this for a few seconds. I then slowly lick your outer pussy lips and I can smell your excitement and you are trembling much more now. I spread your pussy lips and I see your clit is sticking out just waiting to be licked. I give it a quick lick and I lick inside your pussy and you start to moan loudly.

I start to lick your clit slowly then make a buzzing sound with my lips to vibrate your clit and you start to try to move your pussy closer to my tongue. I lick slowly and then fast and keep doing this for a little bit till I make direct contact with your clit and lick faster and faster. I keep licking till I feel your body spasm and a flood of your juices hits my tongue and I know you just came. I crawl from out under the desk and you have this big smile on your face. I have you stand up and I take your skirt off and your shirt and bra. I start to slowly suck your hardened nipples and to lick and kiss them. I slowly pull my pants off and boxers and my shirt and tell you to bend over the desk and to spread your legs. I slowly slide my hard cock inside you doggie style and I slowly start moving my hips back and forth going fast and slow and fast and slow. I grab your nipples from behind and start to gentle tug on them as I slide my thick cock in and out of you. You are so wet it that it is very slippery and almost slip out of you.

I pull out and ask you to suck my cock. You get on your knees and start licking and teasing my cock and my cock feels like it is going to explode. You alternate between licking and sucking and stroking my cock and I warn you I am about cum everywhere and it is going to be very messy and sticky. I tell you to lie on the floor because I want you to watch me cum. You lay back on the floor and I start to stroke my cock faster and faster till I feel like my whole body is going to explode.

I tell you to get closer because I want you to watch me cum all over you. I can feel my balls get tighter as I stroke faster. You start to beg me to cum all over you and I can feel a big release. I have at least 3 or 4 streams of cum to land on you. On your pussy and your stomach and your neck and some on your face. I sit down in the chair from exhaustion and watch you lick my cum from your breasts and rub my cum all over your pussy and clit. Then if as on cue your phone starts to ring.

The END