The Office

Story Info
Brooke is caught embezzling.
2.1k words
4.07
33.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Brooke sat at her computer watching the clock. It was Friday afternoon when Rick, the bank manager startled her by tapping her on the shoulder.

"Before you punch out tonight, I need to see you in my office."

Brooke smiled at Rick, "Yes Sir."

Her heart raced as she watched Rick leave and close the door to his office. She was interested in him, the way he moved, the way he dressed and his control. She had even fantasized about him as she masturbated, but there was another issue that she was concerned about.

Brooke was a thirty-one year old divorcee with one child that lived with her ex. It was a messy divorce due to her walking out and cheating on her ex-husband. She was trying to get her life back on track, but child support and her other bills left her more of a recluse.

It was five-thirty on the dot, when Brooke logged off of her computer and walked to the Rick's door and knocked softly.

"Come in."

Brooke opened the door and was surprised to see another gentleman sitting at Rick's desk. This was a man that she had never seen before. He, like Rick, was very distinguished looking and well dressed.

"Please, sit down." said Rick.

The man stood up from behind Rick's desk, "My name is Greg. I work for the internal auditing department, security division of the Northwestern Georgia Branch. Miss Brooke, we have a little problem."

"What is that?" Brooke asked, but her heart was beating uncontrollably as she tried to maintain.

"Brooke, I'm not going to play games here. What I am investigating is serious. I will ask you some questions, and I want honest answers. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," Brooke quickly answered.

"Have you ever opened a secret account under someone else's name?" Greg asked.

"No,"

"Have you ever collected interest off of someone else's account?"

"No," Brooke answered quickly.

Greg shook his head, "I was hoping to resolve this issue quickly, but you leave me no choice." He walked from behind Rick's desk and displayed a pair of handcuffs. "put your hands behind your back."

"What, why?" Brooke asked.

"Under Georgia code, Title 16, chapter 8, article 1, you are under arrest for theft from a government facility." Greg said as he helped Brooke to her feet and handcuffed her.

She felt the cold steel slap around her wrists and the fear of the consequences of what she had done.

"No, please, no," Brooke cried out as Greg escorted her over to Rick's desk.

Rick walked over in front of Brooke, "Did you or did you not steel from us?"

"Nooo," Brooke whined as Greg held her cuffs firmly behind her back.

Greg pushed Brooke hard against Rick's desk and bent her over. "You know that you are looking at a long stretch in a federal facility. We have no choice. We know that you have been transferring large amounts of money from George Missecoff's account, then depositing into a secret account where you drew interest off of it."

Brooke could feel Greg's firm hands search her body as she lay half bent over on Rick's desk. He ran his hands under her blouse touching her breasts, then firmly under her short skirt to the edge of her panties.

"Nooo, please." Brooke said as she clamped her legs together and tried to stand up.

Greg helped Brooke up and firmly sat her down in the chair next to Rick's desk. He grabbed the file from on top of the file cabinet and slammed it on Rick's desk in front of Brooke. "Did you really think that we wouldn't find out? I have every entry that you made right here."

Brooke sat in the chair shaking, looking down as Greg and Rick stared down at her. "I'm sorry," she said softly.

"Fortunately for you, Mr. Missecoff is not going to press charges. However, that still leaves the Northwestern Georgia Branch,"

"Please Sir, I'm sorry. Please, I can't go to jail, I can't go to jail." Brooke mumbled as she cried. "I'll pay it back, pleeeeease... I'll do anything. Oh.... Pleeeease.... Please?"

Brooke slid off her chair to her knees and looked up at Greg and Rick. "Please, I beg of you, I'll do anything."

Rick looked at Greg and walked over to Brooke. He stood in front of her as she looked up at him. He pulled the belt from his pants and stood her up.

"What...what are you doing?"

Greg walked over behind Brooke, unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt.

"Nooo," Brooke screamed out as she tried to stop the skirt from falling down around her ankles.

"Would you rather we called the police?"

"No," Brooke said softly as she let the skirt fall to the floor.

"That's better," Greg said as her grabbed Brooke by the cuffs. He unlocked her right wrist and held her left wrist snuggly as he whispered in her ear. "Get undressed."

As he released her, she stood mute looking down at the floor. She knew what she had to do and was scared, but the thought of going to prison scared her more. She unbuttoned her blouse and laid it carefully on the chair next to her. She stood there in only her shoes, thigh highs, bra and thong while Rick and Greg looked on.

"I think that she needs help," Rick said to Greg as he walked over to Brooke.

"Nooo..." Brooke said as she began to roll down her stockings.

"Leave them on... and your heels too." Rick said firmly.

Brooke looked at Rick with her sad eyes as she reached to unhook her bra. She slid it off forward still covering her 34 B's with her arms.

"Okay, enough bullshit," Greg said as he grabbed Brooke's left wrist with the cuff still attached. Brooke tried to get away from Greg, then kick him. Rick grabbed Brooke's arm and helped Greg bend Brooke over the back of the chair. Greg quickly locked the open cuff to the leg of the chair.

Brooke tried to fight, but she was off balance, cuffed to the chair with her ass high in the air. As she looked up, she watched Rick grab his belt off of his desk. Before she even had a chance to react, Greg had a hold of her thong and was ripping it off leaving her naked and exposed.

"You know that you have to be punished, right? Right?" Rick asked.

"Yes," she said beginning to cry again.

Rick knelt in front of Brooke and handed his belt to Greg. He pulled back on her long auburn hair as the folded black belt cracked across Brookes tender ass.

"Ow..."

"Shhh... I don't want to hear another cry out," Rick said as he pulled hard on her hair. "Understand?"

"Ow... please, Rick, noooo, please, it hurts."

Greg ran his fingers lightly up the inside of her thighs until he brushed her labia. As she let her guard down and started to relax, Greg left a rd mark across her soft white ass.

"Ahhh... ow, ow..."

"What did I say?" Rick asked.

"I'm sorry." Brooke mumbled under her breath.

"Not good enough," Rick said. He stood up and pulled down his pants and boxers exposing his semi-hard cock. Rick pulled her hair and guided his seven inch dick towards her mouth. "Suck me. If you can't be quiet, I have to find a way to keep you quiet. Now suck me... and I better not feel any fucking teeth!"

Brooke took Rick as Greg again lashed out. She tried to cry out, but Rick forced his cock deep down her throat. Brooke could barely catch her breath between Greg's relentless lashing of the belt and Rick's forcefulness fucking her mouth.

"Give me some of that," Greg said as he walked around in front of Brooke. She felt weak and lost count of how many times the belt made it's mark. Rick's cock was replaced by Greg's as he forced it deep down her throat. Soon her pain was replaced by incredible pleasure as Rick's tongue found her opening. He sucked on her labia and licked just inside her opening as he pulled her cheeks apart. Before she knew it, she felt her lips being forced apart by Rick's hard cock.

Brooke's gasping for air and crying out soon turned into pleasure. She sucked Greg harder and harder as Rick took her from behind. She had often fantasized and masturbated about being taken by two men.

Greg pulled away from Brooke before he came. Rick continued to take long hard strokes pounding her red tender ass and grinding hard against soaked pussy.

"Put her on the desk," Rick said as he pulled out. Greg unlocked the hand cuff and led her to the desk. "On your back."

Very carefully, Brooke sat on the end of the desk. Her ass was still tender from her punishment. She laid back on the cool desk and Rick climbed on the desk above her. She raised her head to meet Rick's throbbing cock. She could taste her own juices as she sucked him hard.

Brooke couldn't believe how wet she was as Greg eased in easily between her lips. He spread her legs wide as he slid in and out of her. He would pull out, then tease her clit with his cock, then slowly make long strokes as she continued to suck on Rick's cock.

Greg pulled out, then slowly began to force his hard cock into her forbidden hole. She moaned as though to stop, but Greg had already forced the head of his cock in.

"Ohhh, ow, ow, ahhhh, Brooke cried out for the few seconds she had to catch her breath before Rick grabbed her hair and forced her cock back into her mouth. He squeezed her nipples hard as she took all of him.

Greg rubbed Brooke's swollen clit as he eased his cock in deeper.

Brooke gasped for a breath as Greg took her all the way. She had never had anal sex before. Greg wasn't as big as Rick's cock, but to have it deep in her ass, it felt huge. He began to ease it out and Brooke cried out to her surprise, "Nooo."

Greg began to take her, a little at a time until he was able to make full stokes, harder and harder. He continued to rub her clit as she began to arch her back.

Rick groaned as he pulled out of her mouth as shot his load across her face. His body got weak as Brooke again took his cock back into her mouth draining him of all fluids. He almost lost hisbalance and pulled away from Brooke.

Brooke felt something that she had never experienced before. It was a building deep inside that just seemed to keep growing. She reached down and pushed Greg's hand out of the way so that she could rub her own clit. She fingered herself as Greg began to pound her ass with every stroke. Brooke's ass was so tender do to Rick's belt, any kind of touching of any kind, only turned her on more.

"Oh... yes, ahh, that's it, right there, yes, yes... yesss!" Brooke cried out as she arched her back and grabbed Rick's arm as she came. Greg continued to fuck her tight little ass harder and harder.

"Stop... please, stop, stop, oh shit...."

Greg pulled out and shot his hot load onto Brookes stomach. He rubbed his cock across her swollen clit as Brooke collapsed from exhaustion. She lay there naked on her boss's desk. Her smooth swollen pussy covered with cum.

Rick and Greg got dressed as Brooke still lay there. She had never had an orgasm so intense in all her life. As she sat up and looked around for her clothes, reality set in and she realized again why she was here. It was now 8 PM and it was dark outside. Anyone passing by could see everything that had just transpired.

Rick tossed her skirt to her. "Get dressed. You're not fired, not yet anyway. You will pay the Northwestern Branch back ever cent. We will discuss the details on Monday. Until then, I want you to wear that handcuff on your wrist as a reminder. Understand?"

Brooke stood at the end of the desk, still naked, her body glistening from sweat and cum. She ached from the pain, and the pleasure. She looked at her left wrist that still held her hostage, then looked at Rick. She smiled for a second, then softly said, "Yes Sir."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers