The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers

That was when he realised she had a gold bar through her nipples. The metal passed though with a small bead on each end, looking like a miniature bar-bell used in weightlifting. He didn't know how he had missed it during her performance. He didn't know quite where to look and felt the rush of blood travel up his neck.

This threatened to be a blush to end all blushes.

Stella stepped forward, filling his vista completely. He caught the faint whiff of cologne and something else, something unfamiliar, something alluring to his sub-conscious. As if commanded by a remote control, Jimmy's hand went forward, encircled her slim waist and pulled her to him until his nose was buried in her stomach. He stood after a few seconds and, while still keeping her close, licked her nipple, feeling the smooth metal slid over his tongue and the sudden arousal of her small bud.

He kissed her, noticing that he was more than an inch taller than she was. His free hand cupped her breast and then his mouth found her neck.

"Don't bite me big boy." She hissed between clenched teeth. Jimmy just nodded as he continued to nibble below her ear.

She undid his shirt buttons one by one, starting at the top and finishing, after she had pulled it out of his trousers, at the last button, her hands brushing his groin. His belt buckle offered no resistance, not did his fly or boxers as they all fell to his feet in an untidy halo.

"C'mon." She whispered and once again, led him by the hand across a floor. Her bedroom was pink, girlishly pink, but tasteful. Jimmy didn't notice, well not until the next morning.

He kissed her again, once they were horizontal on top of her large bed, turned towards each other in a mutual clasp. He explored her breasts again, feeling the hard line of metal as it passed behind her nipples and pushed them out. Stella arched her back as his tongue worked magic and gasped.

"Fuck me, big boy."

Jimmy was having his cherry popped right here and now so, his movements were a little inept and clumsy, but with Stella's help and guidance, he managed to remove her panties and get the shock of his young life. She had a pierced clit hood. Another gold bar passed through her lips and he thought he would cum right then. It was the sexiest thing he had every seen and definitely wasn't there during her performance on the dais.

He kissed it and then, as if getting the taste, kissed it some more and licked away as if his life depended on it. This attention did something to Stella too. She squealed and lifted her hips so he could get a better angle. Realising he was doing something right, Jimmy kissed, licked and sucked on her clit and loved every second. It seemed, by the reaction from Stella, that she was enjoying his efforts just as much as he.

After what seemed like hours, lost in her snatch, head first, Jimmy's tongue and jaw began to ache, he had to stop. She let out a small cry of disappointment, but helped him slide between her knees, supporting his waist and adjusting herself so that his aim would be true. In his ineptitude, he missed and so, she grabbed his cock and guided him into her.

Jimmy was blessed with a reasonable sized dick. Until now, it had been a source of embarrassment, hard to hide when he had a boner on, but now was perfect for the job. He slid into her and eight inches found its way into her body, causing her to gasp as her canal was filled to capacity.

Nature took over. Jimmy's hips began to thrust and Stella's body responded, adjusting and bucking beneath him. She was just getting into the rhythm when he suddenly stiffened and blew his load deep inside her.

"Fuck!" He yelled, as his cock softened, having done its job. "Sorry, it just happened."

"It's okay big boy, we'll just give it a minute or two and see what happens." She squirmed from underneath him, feeling the delightful wetness of his cum dribbling from her.

Stella knelt across his prone body, found his cock with her hand and then her mouth. The taste was as she expected, a mixture of his cum and her own lubricant. Possibly not the best taste in the world, but one she could ignore in her desperation to get him hard again.

It didn't take long. Soon he was standing proud and primed for action. She marvelled at the exuberance of youth and before he lost it again, was straddling him with all of his meat pulsing away inside her as she rode him. She fucked him for what seemed hours, long enough for a sheen of sweat to bead on both of them. Until, at last, he started to buck and groan with more urgency and his cock seemed to swell until it was filling her like she hadn't been filled before.

Stella came, noisily and wetly. Her juices collected at the base of his cock as she rode him. Knowing he was close just made her hotter and ready to accept his sperm once again.

His grip of her tits tightened, almost painfully as his second orgasm bubbled and boiled in his balls. He clenched his teeth and screwed his eyes tightly shut as he exploded inside of her. It was the trigger release of her own orgasm and Stella's body added to the confluence of liquids as she squirted, something she had only managed once or twice when masturbating.

"How do you like your eggs in the morning?" Her heart rate had settled now and Jimmy was lying beside her. He didn't answer, sleep had taken him. She shrugged, curled up against him a drifted off herself.

Morning, before work:

He stepped into the bedroom having found the shower and one of her robes hanging on the back of the bathroom door. It was too small, garishly cerise and looked comical. Stella, her eyes only just open, began to laugh and then guffaw at his wounded look.

"C'mere you idiot." He traipsed across to the bed looking crest fallen.

She grabbed the loose flaps of the robe and pulled him down on top of her, giggling like a school girl.

"You look silly dressed like that, but there ain't nothing silly about what's underneath."

She grabbed his nice clean cock and went bug eyed when she realised just how big he was and how quickly it was getting hard. Lust took control and in less than the blink of an eye, she had him at the back of her throat, sucking for all she was worth with enough left over for her to be able to stroke him.

Jimmy was content to let her lead. He didn't have much idea about love making, so it was easier for her to be in control. He learned fast though and buried himself in her when she turned around and presented her ass to him. In a fast and furious riot of grunting and sweating motion, they both came, Jimmy just after Stella. A real live gentleman.

He showered again, but shared it with her and, after spending time soaping her body, was soon ramming his cock into her tight twat again, holding her against the tiled wall, until his legs began to give way with the effort. Stella finished him off with her mouth, spitting out his come and allowing it to dribble down her chin and over her breasts before being washed off under the steaming water.

They ate at a café on the way to work and over the meal, discussed how it would be such a bad idea for this to slip out in the office. Jimmy agreed and promised to keep it to himself, even though his mind was yelling at the top of its voice... Whoopee! His first woman and what a fucking night and morning it had been.

He found it hard to keep a straight face, knowing that, underneath her business suit, Stella wore the sheerest lace panties and three gold bars, one through each nipple and another through her clit hood. He also knew that underneath that austere persona beat the heart of a tigress whose capacity for sex was almost limitless.

Conclusion:

They managed to keep the secret for little more than a month, Jimmy's wistful and lust driven glances gave the game away. To the collectively astute minds of office politics, it was obvious that they were an item. It didn't matter that she was well into her thirties and that he was still kissing his teens goodbye.

Two trains of thought were prevalent. Jealousy being one of them, Jimmy was a fit lad, well built and possibly a real stud. More than once, a pair of panties got soaked while a day dream flipped through a female mind. More than once, a quick relief had to be gotten in the ladies toilets, fingers being the imaginary cock of this young lad and a shuddering orgasm the result.

The other train of thought was relief. Stella had proven to be human after all and in her unbalanced condition while lust ran rabidly through her thinking, the pressure had been eased. Stella became more reasonable, malleable even in her dealings with her charges.

The upshot was that the office became a much happier place. The ladies found a respect for Jimmy and stopped teasing him apart from flashing themselves at him occasionally, giving him little glimpses of their underwear, accidently brushing against him and generally lusting after him privately. The work, tedious at best, flew out, miraculously error free and with just a little flare as well.

And Stella had to go on maternity leave after eight and a half months. The wedding was attended by most of the firm. It was a good day.

End.

*

I hope you enjoyed this. It is meant to be light hearted with even a little humour in it.

R.

Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers
12