The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RAWinMN
RAWinMN
1 Followers

"Would you like some wine Richard?" Jack offered...

"Janet tells me you're a wine drinker..." He went on...

"That would be great..." I replied.

"What else did Janet tell you?" I said with a smile while looking Janet in the eye.

"She told me that you're a VIP from out of town, and that we were supposed to do our best to show you a good time tonight, and while your in town..." He continued as he walked out of the room to get the wine.

"I can hardly wait to see what the evening has in store..." I said as I walk up behind Janet.

"Your beautiful wife has done everything in her power to make my stay pleasant so far..." I said not quite loud enough for Jack to hear me in the other room... As I was talking, I placed my hands on Janet's hips and drew her against my rigid cock, carefully placing the firm meat square between her panty-less ass cheeks.

She pushed back against me until we heard Jack returning...

As Jack handed me my glass, I raised it and said...

"Here's to new friends... and good times..."

Turning to Janet we tapped our glasses and she said... "To good times..."

I sipped my wine and made a comment that I had better not drink to much tonight, because I do strange and wild things when I am "feeling good"...

"Really?" Janet said with s smirk unseen by Jack... "That I would have to see with my own eyes..."

I quickly finished my wine, as did Janet... Janet had that glow of someone who has had several glasses of wine before my arrival... and some of her "quips" seemed quite leading...

Jack just laughed them off knowing how Janet loved to tease...

As Jack offered to get refills I mentioned the fact that with the wine from lunch... Along with the several glasses I had in the hotel bar before coming over... and with such a sexy looking woman who was such a tease... that I couldn't be held responsible for my actions if he got me drunk...

Janet looked at me with a raised eyebrow as she said... "Did Miss Perky Breasts wait on you again this evening?

"You noticed them to huh? I said with a wink...

Smiling back, I said ... "Of course she did... and while I sat at the bar, the bartender you were eyeing up during lunch also waited on me..."

Janet blushed at my last comment...

"Who the hell are you talking about... Who the hell is Miss Perky Breasts?" Jack asked...

"She is the waitress that waited on us at lunch... she was eyeing up Richard all the time we were at lunch..." Janet offered...

"Come on now Janet... be honest now, tell Jack what else she was eyeing..." I said teasingly...

"No don't tell me... Jack said laughing... "I already know... her tits..."

"Every time we go somewhere, we seem to get a waitress that has never seen a set of tits like Janet's..." Jack said laughing harder as he walked to the kitchen to get more wine...

"That's just Janet..." He shouted from the other room as he was pouring more wine. "When we go out, she is a bi-babe and needless to say a guy magnet..."

"If we had a dollar for each time we have been approached by a couple, or me by a bi woman, we could retire..." Janet said as she pressed her breast against my arm...

Leaning down, I lifted her chin upward as I kissed her soft lips wantonly... As her tongue darted into my mouth it was like electricity.

Moving from her lips to her ear, I nipped her lobe and whispered into her ear...

"Tonight... I am going to fuck your tight little ass..."

Janet gasped at my words...

"Oh God... I have never been fucked there..." She was saying as Jack re-entered the room.

Separating quickly, Janet tried to compose herself...

"What was that Janet?" Jack asked with a quizzical look on his face...

Janet's face was flushed... as she tried to come up with something to say...

"Janet was telling me that the two of you have never had sex at the hotel across from her office..."

"It must be the wine, because I had asked her about her wildest fantasies... and she was telling me about one of them, the one about being fucked from behind as she looked out the window at her office..."

Quickly I turned to Janet to see the shocked look on her face...

"Do you have another fantasy you would like to share with us in your inebriated state? I asked jokingly... but I was dead serious...

Janet was three shades redder than I could ever imagine someone as open and sexual as her could get...

Jack piped in at that point...

"Come on Janet... Tell Richard about the fantasy that you're always telling me about when you have had a few to many..."

Janet took her glass of wine and drank it down without stopping...

Judging by the condition of her nipples, I could tell she was in a very excited state. I could only imagine the wetness between her legs...

Unbelievably Janet seemed to get redder... was it the wine? Or was this fantasy?

"Come on Janet... Tell him or I will..." Jack said laughingly. He obviously had had a few of his drinks before I arrived.

"Come on Janet... share..." I said teasingly, and then leaning into her, allowing her nipple tip to brush my arm, I whispered "Maybe I can help make this fantasy come true also..."

"OK..." She said as she handed her glass for another refill...

"Wait till I get back before you tell him..." Jack said... "Actually Janet and I have the same fantasy with a slightly different spin..."

As Jack left the room Janet looked at me and said in a sultry voice... "If anyone could make my "other" fantasy come true, I know you could help..."

As Jack returned he hands Janet her wine and tells her to share...

Looking me in the eye and standing close enough for me to look down her low cut dress, Janet began to talk...

"My utmost fantasy is to be in bed with several men..."

Janet's face became flushed again... and her nipples looked as if they would poke through the material of her revealing dress.

"In my fantasy... I would have all my holes filled..."

"My fantasy is the same as hers..." Jack said... "Except in mine there would be at least another woman..."

"I have this thing about watching Janet being eaten by another woman..." Jack said hurriedly, obviously he was becoming excited.

Not wanting to miss my opening, I quickly asked...

"What about another man eating your wife out..." Janet gasped at my words...

"For that matter... what about another man fucking your lovely wife... in this fantasy?"

Jack looked at me and didn't quite know what to say...

I continued... "What about a man fucking your wife up the ass?

The drinks were going to every ones head...

Janet turned to look at Jack and as she did, she crushed her tit against my arm and held that position...

Jack didn't say anything...

"I am assuming in your fantasy you get to fuck the other woman Jack... don't you?"

We were on a roll, and to keep the ball rolling, I continued...

"In your fantasy Jack, do you eat out the other woman?"

"Tell me Janet, in your fantasy... do you see Jack with any of the other men?" "No fucking way... "Jack said empathetically.

"I was asking Janet the question Jack... Not you..."

"Well Janet?" I asked...

"Ye... ye... yes..." She said quietly...

"WHAT?" Jack shouted at Janet... "Me doing another man, or another man doing me?

"NO FUCKING WAY..." Jack stammered... "You NEVER told me THAT before..."

Before Janet could say anything, I jumped in...

"Let me get this straight Jack... In your fantasy, you get to fuck the other woman... You get to eat her out... and Janet is eaten out by the other woman..."

"Yes" Jack answered...

"Let me ask you this then..."

"In your fantasy... does Janet go down on the woman?"

Jack became red as he looked at Janet with her breast against my arm.

Jack empties his drink and is obviously nervous as he answers...

"Yes..."

I could feel Janet shudder as he answered...

"So in your fantasy, you have no problem with fucking the other woman... you have no problem going down on her... you have no problem with the other woman going down on Janet... and it would please you to watch Janet go down on the other woman..."

"That's right... and while she is eating the other woman I would fuck her from behind..." Jack answered while looking at the two of us.

"OK.... Let me ask Janet... In your fantasy you have several men in bed with you... one is fucking your cunt... another is fucking you ass while you suck the cock of the third... Is that right?

"Yes, and if there were 5 I would be jerking off the other two..."

"Shit... another revelation" Jack expounds with shock...

"OK Jack... just listen..." I say to him a bit annoyed.

"Janet... In your fantasy you also see Jack doing another man or being done by another man right?"

Looking me in the eye with a glazed over look in her eye, she answers... "Yes"

"OK Janet... now how about you being done by another woman?"

"If I was in the mood and with the right woman... maybe..."

How about you eating the other woman?" I pressed on...

Silence...

"Let me ask both of you a question..."

"You just told me a few minutes ago about the propositions you have received from other couples and by a bi woman, right?"

"Yes..." they answered in unison...

"Then why the fuck haven't you fulfilled you fantasy's?"

Janet stepped back looking a little upset and asked me...

"Tell me Richard, what fantasy could you share with us, after all we have shared with you..."

Smiling, I answered... "I thought you would never ask..."

"As of this very moment, my fantasy would to take you upstairs right now Janet and fuck you in every way possible... but to answer your true question, my fantasy would be to make both of your fantasy's come true..."

"I have the same fantasy that both of you have without the limitations that the two of you have in yours..."

"Does that mean you could fuck or be fucked by another man? Janet asked excitedly...

Janet was obviously excited by the idea...

"How about sucking a cock?

I smiled as I answered...

"If the woman I was crazy about wanted it, yes I would... and if the woman I am crazy about was as crazy about me... I would expect none the less from her..."

Janet stood there with this look on her face that one could best described as shock and want.

"So are you tow as hungry as I am?"

"Let's go eat and if you like, we can come back after dinner and continue our discussion..."

"I'll drive..." I said... "my car is in the driveway blocking you anyhow.

Jack was obviously was feeling his drinks as he offered to let Janet sit in front with me...

By the time we were a block away from their house, my hand was up Janet's dress and my finger was slipping in and out of her very ready to be fucked cunt.

She had at least three orgasms by my count... but one lasted several minutes...

It was a very quiet 10 minute drive to the restaurant... only the sound of the music playing drowned out Janet's moans...

Glancing into the rear view mirror Jack was dozing lightly until we came to a stop in front of the restaurant.

As we stopped he woke up with a start... "I will let you two out here and park the car..." I offered...

Janet said quickly as she pulled down the visor...

"Jack you get the table, I will go with Richard, I need to use the mirror..."

"OK... I will be in the bar if our table is not ready..." He said as he got out.

As the door slammed I pulled forward, and before I went thirteen feet, Janet was freeing my hard fucker from my pants...

Driving to the furthest point of the parking lock and as far from any lights as I could get, Janet sucked my cock like she had been without for years...

As I put the car in park, Janet sat up and with one motion hiked her dress up and straddled me.

Reaching down she took my slickened shaft in her hand and guided it to her fuckhole... Without any hesitation she impaled herself on my cock with one thrust...

"Oh god Richard... I needed this ever since you started to talk about our fantasy's..."

Her ass moved in a blur, as she rocked herself with one orgasm after the other as she slammed down on me again and again...

It took but two minutes for me to loose my pent up load deep in her snatch...

"We better go..." She said as she reached between her legs. Gathering several fingers full of her juices mixed with mine, she licked her fingers and then repeated her finger dipping, this time she offered the flow to me...

I licked each finger clean... as she kissed me, while pulling her dress down...

"Thank god this material doesn't wrinkle..." she said as I got out to open her door.

As we walked to the of the entrance of the restaurant she asked me if I meant it about my fantasy...

"Absolutely..." I said...

I then asked her... "What do you think of my take of your fantasy?"

"Right this minute? I think I would walk on hot coals and broken glass for you..."

"And if you meant it about what I said about my fantasy" Janet said... "Right now this minute the way I feel... I think..."

Putting my finger to her lips before she could finish... I stopped and reaching down I lifted Janet's chin and said...

"Shhhhhh my sexy wench... I know exactly how you would react if the situation were right..."

Taking her by the arm I led her into the restaurant.

Standing by the door we could see Jack was seated and had ordered drinks...

"I will be right in... I have call to make..." I said as looked around for the pay phone.

"OK Richard... but hurry..."

"Oh... sit across from me too, OK? Janet suggested with a wink...

I knew exactly what she had in mind...

I came to the table and said the line was busy but I would try again... I took my place opposite Janet as directed.

I made my call and we had a lovely dinner...

Janet had several foot-fuck orgasms during the evening without Jack being any the wiser.

With the drinks during dinner, we all became more open in our talk of sex and fantasies...

I told Jack several times during dinner how much I would love to fuck a woman such as Janet, and if they ever needed a volunteer to fill one of Janet's holes to be sure and keep me in mind.

While I was saying this, with the help of Janet's guiding hand my big toe was planted squarely on her throbbing clit.

I excused my self to make my phone call and as I did Janet said she had to use the ladies room.

The phone was in the back of a dark corridor past the rest rooms. As I walked Janet to the ladies room, she walked beyond it and took my hand. When we got to the phone, she dropped to her knees and within two seconds she was deep throating my rod.

I held the sides of her head as she sucked the cumm out of me in record time... God how I wanted to spend the whole night with her... Her educated snatch and she could suck like no other...

Cleaning me thoroughly she tucked my limp cock back in my slacks...

"God Janet... your to sexy for words..."

Standing she kissed me long and deep, my taste was still on her tongue...

"God how I want to spend a whole night fucking you Richard..." she said with a sigh...

"Another fantasy?" I said as I slapped her on the ass as she truned back to the ladies room.

I made my call and as I passed the ladies room Janet, came out.

As we walked back to the table, Jack passed us on his way to the men's room...

"You two get lost?" He asked he passed...

"In our passions we did..." I said loud enough for Janet to hear...

As we got to the table I pulled out her chair and as she sat down I whispered...

"Tonight... I am going to fuck your ass... keep that thought..." As I sat opposite Janet... she replied... "It will be my pleasure... But what about Jack?"

"Don't worry about Jack..." I said with a knowing smile. "He will not be a problem..."

We paid our check and Janet and I walked out telling our waiter to tell Jack we would pick him up at the door.

As we walked back to the car I told Janet I had a surprise for her when we to back to their house...

"What surprise?" she asked puzzled...

"You're going to spend the night?" She asked excitedly.

"Would you like that? I asked...

"Fuck YES... but Jack..."

I stopped her short by saying... "Don't worry about Jack..."

As we got to the car Janet said half panting...

"God Richard I need you to fuck me now..."

She leaned against the car with one hand, and her other hand hiked up her skirt...

"Fuck me Richard... fuck me fast and hard..."

Before she finished speaking I rammed my hardened cock deep in her well-fucked cunt.

Within minutes we were erupting together...

Damn, I thought... every time we have fucked it was a quickie... What would it be like to spend the nigh?

We were soon to find out...

We picked Jack up at the door...

"What is it with you two?" "It takes you forever to get the fucking car?"

Fucking car? Good description I thought to myself... and I think Janet read my mind judging by the smile on her face...

Jack dozed off again on the trip home... I was beginning to wonder if he would be up to what I had planned...

I looked at Janet as she leaned against the passenger door, her left leg bent and against the seat back. Her right leg was bent and her knee was pressed against the glove compartment...

She was looking me as she fingered her freshly fucked hole... and open invitation to the man who had pleasured her so this day and evening.

"When we get to your house... go along with anything I say or do..." I said softly...

She continued to finger her juicy hole while she answered...

"I will be putty in your hands this night Richard..."

Her body stiffened then went limp as her orgasm passed...

As we pulled up to the house Janet got out and I awoke Jack and followed him in...

Chapter 3

As I walked in the door I glanced at my watch it was 11:13.

"Richard..." Janet said in a sexy tone... "You mentioned a surprise earlier..."

"Yes I did didn't I... but it is to early..." I said with a smile...

"Early?" Janet asked...

"Uhuuuuuuuuuh... Early... Give me two hours maybe two and half before I tell you..."

Jack plopped himself down in "his" chair and was dozing off within minutes...

"Wine?" Janet asked as she kicked her heels off...

"I would love some... and that's not all I want..." I said taking Janet into my arms. I kissed her long and hard as my hands cupped her ass cheeks.

"Richard... be careful, Jack may see us..." Janet said glancing over towards Jack.

Smiling I said... "You won't have to worry about Jack seeing us for several hours..."

The last drink he had... I drugged it... He will be out until 1:30 or so...

"You devil you..." Janet said... "Was that your plan so we could fuck again?

"Part of my plan... " I said with a sly grin...

"Part?" Janet said with a quizzical tone... "There's more?

"That's the surprise part..." I said teasingly

But for now, we have several hours of alone time..."

As Janet got the wine, I walked over to the entertainment center I opened the doors and looked over the system...

The TV was a 36" flat screen with Bose surround sound speakers...

The tuner and DVD player looked new...

Janet returned with the wine... as she handed me a glass, I asked...

"Do you have any XXX DVD's Janet?

"Of course..." she replied... "They are in the drawer to your left...

I opened the drawer I saw about thirty titles in alphabetical order.

While I studied the collection, Janet was lighting candles everywhere...

"Do you have a favorite?" I asked

She walked over to the drawer and bent over pulled one out...

"This one... It makes me wild..." Janet said as she handed it to me...

Janet opened the wine and poured two glasses... Glancing over at Jack he was out...

"Jan's First Orgy" was the title...

Flipping it over, I read the "story line"... It described the expansion of the sexual horizons of a woman whose sexual appetite was greater than her husbands... It went on to tell how one night after dinner and drinks with friends things got hot and heavy... And how Jan was sucked into her first orgy...

RAWinMN
RAWinMN
1 Followers