The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RAWinMN
RAWinMN
1 Followers

"Is this your story Janet?" I asked jokingly...

"I wish..." Janet said as she stood at the bottom of the stairs leading to her bedroom...

"Do you think Jack would mind if we watch this?" I said with a grin...

"It's my DVD... I would love to watch it with you..." Janet said.

"I am going shower quick, and slip into something more comfortable... I will be right back..."

I put the DVD in and got it to the beginning of the "feature" and paused it until Janet came back...

I bent over to close the DVD drawer when I spotted the towel next to them. Lifting the corner of the towel, there neatly arranged were dildos of all sizes and colors. Some slender, some thicker... Butt plugs, beads and liquid lube...

Why doesn't that surprise me I thought to myself as I replaced the towel and close the drawer...

I finished my wine and poured another glass...

As I sat on the overstuffed leather couch I sipped my wine with the remote in my hand.

Janet called from upstairs to go ahead and start the movie, she would be down in a few minutes...

I stood up and took off my sports Jacket and tie. I unbuttoned several buttons of my search and kicked off my loafers... Looking down at the toe of my right foot, I wondered to myself if Janet's scent was still on the sock...

I aimed the remote at the player and started the flick.

The "star" of the movie looked a lot like Janet, only she had more auburn hair...

The movie began at the restaurant where the talk was of strong sexual content as the interaction amongst the four couples heated up.

Jan's husband was eyeing all the other women making Jan feel bad...

It was the husband of her best friend that made Jan feel that she was "desired" due to his staring at her, his casual touches and sexual innuendo...

The group had quite a bit to drink... as the conversation turned to swapping and orgies.

"How do you like it so far? I heard Janet ask from behind me...

I stood up and turned around, and as Janet walked towards me all I could say was...

"FUCK N A..."

She had put on a deep purple semi sheer floor length lounging gown. Her eyes were done in the same purple, and her hair had a lilac fleck sprinkled in her flowing waves. She was an instant hardon and my cock did not lose any time in reacting to her.

"WOW... you look good enough to eat..." I said smiling...

"Is that a compliment or a promise? She asked as she picked up the remote and skipped to her "favorite part".

All 4 couples were completely naked and all were with different partners and fucking in all different positions...

Jan was sucking the cock of the guy who was paying so much attention to her at the restaurant, while the husband of another friend was plowing his tick meat in and out of Jan's cunt.

Jan's husband was lying on his back while the wife of the guy Jan was sucking was riding Jan's husbands cock... The wife of the guy fucking Jan was straddling Jan's husband's face with her cunt.

One of the other couples, were fucking doggy style and the fourth couple were in a hot and heavy 69.

Janet picked up her wine and sat down next to where I had been sitting. Not only did she look good enough to eat, she smelled good enough to eat...

As I sat down, she sort of fell into me...

As we watched the goings on, on the TV Janet worked my belt open and was pulling my zipper down to free my hardon.

"Ladies first..." I said as I got down on the floor in front of Janet...

This was the first time that we weren't rushed all day in our sex acts. This I was going to enjoy... and so was Janet...

Reaching down I eased up the flimsy material of her gown. I gathered the material and as my hands reached her shapely ass, she lifted up so I could raise the gown to her waist...

I put one hand on each of her knees, and slowly spread her open...

Janet leaned back against the sofa back. She had her wine glass still in her hand as I moved between her legs.

I stared for a moment at the silken lips of her cunt... I looked at her well-groomed muff. Never had the term hair pie seemed more appropriate than at this moment...

I move slowly to her cunt lips... much to slow for Janet... Reaching down with her free hand she pulled me into her lovely snatch...

As Janet glanced to the TV, she gasped as my tongue took the first of many slow long licks the length of her glistening slit.

Reaching under her, each hand cupped an ass cheek as my face fuck began in earnest...

After several minutes of licking and probing, I remain still and her hips begin a slow fucking motion. Extending my stiffened tongue, I let Janet pleasure herself. Her hips rotate slowly, and as maneuvers her aching clit over the tip my tongue, her motion increases...

Her love juices flow freely and as I feel her quiver, squeezing her ass cheeks I draw her juicy snatch hard against my mouth as she creams my eager mouth with a gush of her love cream...

The excess flows down the crack of her ass flowing over her tight anal opening.

I release my grip on her ass and lower my hands under each knee... I lift her legs upward and out, lifting her ass giving me total access to her puckered opening...

As I slowly lick and poke playfully at the object of my desires, I can taste wine... As I glance up I see Janet with her one hand peeling open her lovely fuckhole slowly pouring wine out of her glass into her cunt lips with the excess reaching my asshole eating mouth.

Never has there been such a wonderful "flesh goblet" in which to drink wine from... Following her lead, my mouth laps at the "nectar" of the god's mixed with the nectar of the woman who I was in one day falling madly in love with...

This woman in my eyes was the most attractive, humorous, witty, intelligent, sexiest, open woman I have ever been with.

Releasing her legs, her feet hit the floor and she immediately lifted her tasty cunt to my eager mouth...

As her glass emptied, Janet set it on the table next to her. Reaching up, my hands replaced hers as I peeled open her fuckhole as wide as I could as I lapped at the wine and her flowing juices. Janet was moaning loudly and the words spewing from her drove me wild...

"That's it Richard... eat me... eat your fucking whore... eat that cunt..."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's it... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm right there..."

I could feel thin skin on the underside of my tongue tearing as I strained to dip deeper into her love canal... The walls of Janet's lovely cunt were like velvet as my tongue did it's magic.

"Oh Gawwwwwddddddddd..." Janet moaned as I felt her shudder.

"Oh yeah, Oh yeah... eat me... Eat your slut..." The closer she got to her orgasm the louder she became...

"OH FUCK... OH FUCK... OH FUCK... I... I... I'M G..G..G..GOOOOING T..T... T... TOOOOOOOOO CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

Looking up at Janet, she has both breasts free and she was pinching her nipples as she stretched them to their limits.

Her hips began to buck uncontrollably as her body quaked with orgasm showering my face with her female ejaculation.

Her sexual utterings fueled my passion as I ate her like a wild animal. My tongue extended to its limits as I lapped at her sweet flow.

Her screaming and her verbal spewing continued for several minutes as I devoured her creamy snatch...

My left hand slipped under Janet's ass as she bucked wildly... and as she felt my middle finger invade her back door without warning... she thrust upwards and spewed forth another creamy ejaculation...

As my finger fucked in and out of her ass Janet went wild...

"Now... do it now..." Janet screamed and as she did, Jack stirred.

From behind me I could hear a loud moan form the TV... The couples had all switched partners... Jan was on the floor kneeling as she was leaning over the couch and the guy with the biggest cock of the four was easing his swollen rod up Jan's ass...

Janet glancing at the movie saw Jan taking it...

"Richard NOW..." She repeated...

Pushing me away for an instant Janet was assuming the position that Jan was in, in the movie....

"FUCK ME THERE..." She half screamed as she reached back with both hands and spread her glistening ass cheeks...

I watched Jan being fucked anally as I went over to the drawer and flipping the towel to one side I reached in and grabbed the first jelly dildo I saw... it was about the same size of my cock when fully erect...

I grabbed the liquid lube and quickly moved back to Janet who was fingering her back door.

"Uh... uh... uh......" She repeated each time she slipped her finger into the hilt...

I handed her the dildo... Within a second she was slipping it deep up her cunt... I watched in amazement as I watched her vaginal walls hugging the jelly fucker as she slid it in and out with varying speed and depth...

As I watched Janet pleasure herself, I oiled my raging hardon with the lube. Taking my middle finger which was slick with the lube... I pushed it in with very little resistance...

Janet let out a low animalistic moan as she begged me to fuck her ass like her alter ego in the XXX flick.

Moving right behind her, I slipped my finger out and positioned my thick mushroom head against her opening...

"Ease back, slut..." I said in a demanding yet soft tone...

Janet groaned as the head spread open her virgin asshole...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwddddddd..." She muttered as the head slipped into her dark passage...

Holding perfectly still, I waited for the anal muscles to adjust to the size of its invader.

I could hear the sounds of Janet's cunt juices as she slammed the dildo in and out of her hot wet cunt.

As I felt her relaxing, I timed my first thrust in as she pulled the dildo in her snatch out... With one sudden thrust I buried my cock to the hilt...

Janet screamed like a wounded animal as her ass felt it was on fire with my cock filling her so.

I held my position as her anal muscle instinctively tried to eject my fucker deep in her ass.

"Fuck me Richard..." she begged... "Fuck my ass..."

Raising my hand I brought it down with a crack on her ass cheek...

"I will fuck your ass, when I choose..." I said as I slapped her again, my hand left the red imprint of my hand on her light skin.

I could feel the dildo sliding in and out of her cunt through the thin anal wall, and as the speed of her self-fucking increased I began to move in and out slowly. As I did she slammed the jelly cock violently into her convulsing cunt. She wailed in pleasure as she gushed to a tremendous orgasm.

I was never so sexually stimulated as I was in that instant. With my cock buried inside her ass, I held still in an attempt to prolong the pleasure I was experiencing as I fucked Janet's virgin ass. It was a fruitless attempt as I lost my load by just feeling her quaking body... and the anal convulsions.

Her cunt juices were puddling on the floor below her as she held the jelly fucker deep in her cunt.

She collapsed onto the couch face first, and as I slipped my meat out of her ass, she slowly slipped off the couch onto her back exhausted...

Positioning on my stomach on the floor I dove face first into her creamy snatch lapping at her flow of love juices.

After several minutes we sat on the floor side by side as we watched the rest of the XXX DVD. The couples were now in groups of 3 and 5 and the fucking and sucking had turned bi...

Jan was spread open as she was being devoured by one of the other women as she watched her husband taking a cock up his ass as he ate out Jan's best friend...

I poured us each another glass of wine as Janet stared glassy eyed at the screen...

As we watched, a gorgeous red head straddled Jan's face with her freshly fucked cunt... slowly she lowered her oozing slit to Jan's mouth...

Reluctant at first, Jan tried to avoid the inevitable. Using her thighs to hold Jan's face upright, the persistent redhead lowered herself onto her mouth.

Within seconds Jan's tongue dipped into the velvety slit and as Jan tasted the mixed excretions she began to eat with fervor... It was only minutes that she had the red head cumming on her lovely face...

"Your fantasy Janet?" I asked

"At this moment... I think I could..." She answered... drinking her wine non-stop.

I looked at the clock on the wall... it was 12:23.

Janet stood and let her gown drop to the floor...

"So when do I get the surprise?" She asked standing naked before me. "Within an hour..." I promised...

Knowing I had to cleanse my cock before we could continue any sexual games... I asked if she would like to join me in a quick shower...

"Shower? You bet..." She replied with glee... "Quick? That I can't promise..."

"It will have to be fairly quick..." I told her... "Jack will be awakening in 20 minutes or so..."

"And my surprise... I will let you in on in about 30 minutes..."

Taking my hand she led me up the stairs...

"20 minutes is enough time to shower and to have you deep clean me..." She said with a giggle...

As we walked into the master bath, I glanced into the spacious bedroom noticing the king-size bed...

"Perfect..." I thought...

I noticed the many candles burning in the bedroom as I thought... "Was she expecting me to spend the night even before she Jack would be out?"

I stripped and stepped into the shower with Janet... With the soap in her hand, she lathered up and took my limp cock in her hands. Within minutes I was once again hard... my cock was as clean as it has ever been... It was ready to deep clean Janet's tunnels of love.

My soapy cock slipped into both Janet's cunt and ass with little effort... when she was deep cleaned, she lathered my hard fucker once more...

Suddenly Janet stepped out of the shower. I heard a drawer open and close...

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself...

We had maybe 10 minutes before Jack would be coming to.

"Janet?" I said, as I could still see her through the frosted glass of the shower door. Her back was to me... Suddenly she turned around and stepped back into the shower... She was sporting what looked like an 8" all black strap-on dildo.

Picking up the soap she began to lather her new attachment...

I knew exactly what she wanted to do... so without a word, I turned my back to her and knelt down...

"I am planning to eat out your ass soon Richard, so it's my turn to "deep clean" you...

"Fuck me good Sweet thing..." I said to her...

"Sweet thing?" She said sarcastically... "Why was it when you were going to fuck my ass, I was a slut... a whore..."

"Now I am going to fuck your ass, and I am sweet thing?"

I could feel the finger on my soapy back door, after slipping her digit in and out several times, I could feel the head of her fucker pressing on it.

"Ask me if I am a sweet thing when I am done doing you..."

With that, I felt a sharp pain as she thrust her hips forward...

Reaching around in front of me she toyed with my ball sack and stiff cock as she pumped my ass with varying speed and depth of her thrusts...

After about 5 minutes of deep cleansing I told her that Jack may be coming to soon.

"OK Richard... but me and my friend here are not done with you yet..."

Smiling to myself, I thought... "Little does she know..."

We got to our fee and she kissed me deeply as we scrubbed her "toy" clean.

We dried off quickly. Janet put her purple gown back on, and I dressed quickly.

As we came down the stairs Jack was stirring...

I told Janet again to follow my lead in the next 30 minutes or so... "Jack has no idea of the pleasures we have given each other since lunch today... so I want you to react to me as if none of this happened..."

"What? Janet asked...

"Just react the way Jack would expect you to react in anything that I do for the next 30 minutes or so..."

"Then..." I started to say something but stopped short.

"Then?" Janet said with a puzzled look...

"You'll see" I said... "Just act as I said until..."

"Until? Until what?" She asked as we walked over to the couch.

I repeated... "You'll see..."

We took our places on the sofa. Janet picked up the remote, and backed the DVD up to the part where Jan was getting her ass fucked.

We had several quick glasses wine to maintain the buzz we were both feeling...

Jack was coming to but not quite yet... as I told Janet to skip to the part where Jan was on her back having her cunt licked and sucked by her best friend...

"You like that?" Janet asked...

"Damn right..." I said... "Especially the part where she gets her first taste of another woman's fucked cunt..."

"She is so innocent until she gets a taste..."

"She reminds me of you and our earlier conversation about fantasies..."

"She is reluctant until she cannot help herself anymore... She is feeling the tongue her very best friend on her clit and the slender finger of her friend slipping in and out of her cunt..."

"Watch her give in as the redhead lowers herself..."

"Jan has obviously tasted the cumm of a man... The redhead has just received the loads of several men..."

As the DVD reached the point I was talking about, I noticed Janet was fingering herself.

"Watch now as she gets her first taste... At first she tastes the men... then the redheads sweet juices..."

"Watch as the redhead begins to move her hips on Jan's face..."

"See..." I said... "See how willingly she is consuming the flow?"

"Jan realizes that the red head tastes the same as herself when she licks her fingers after a masturbating session..."

Janet's hips begin to move to her touch... She is turned on by my talk and the images on screen.

"Richarddddddd?" She half moans as she brings herself to orgasm...

"Yes..." I inquire...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." she moans soltly as her orgasm passes...

"Richard? Could you... would you ever eat the cumm of another man out of a woman's freshly fucked cunt?"

Smiling I said... "If that woman was you... fuck yes..."

Jack was mostly awake now...

I whispered to Janet and reminded her to "be herself"

He was a bit disoriented as he looked over at us, then at the TV...

"Man I must have been beat..." He said. "How long have I been sleeping?

"Not long..." I answered "Two hours or so...

Janet got up and went upstairs without saying a word.

"I see you two have been watching Janet's favorite DVD..." Jack said with a look of concern on his face... After all he knows how she reacts to it.

"Yes... it is pretty hot..."

"Janet and I were discussing it and how it paralleled our conversation earlier about fantasies..."

"Man I have a killer headache..." Jack said as he leaned back in his chair...

After a few seconds he asked me... "What part were you discussing?"

"Several parts..." I replied... "Mostly the part where Jan is reluctant to having another woman go down on her... and her reluctance of tasting a woman for the first time..."

"But as you well know having seen the movie many times... her reluctance to eating the other women later is a non-factor once she realizes the pleasure she is giving..."

"She comes to realize that it is no different than oral sex with her husband or any of the other men she gives a blow job to earlier in the movie..."

"You discussed THAT with MY wife? Jack says sitting up in his chair quickly...

"Yes..." I answered...

"Like two adults...consenting adults..." I continued...

"You two didn't? He started to ask...

"What do you think Jack? You know your wife better than I do..."

Just then Janet came down the stairs wearing another purple robe... this one a above the kneeterry-cloth open down the front and tied at the waist.

"What are you two talking about? Janet asked... and without giving us a chance to answer, she asked Jack...

"Feeling rested Honey?" "We were discussing our discussion of the movie..." I answered her first question...

RAWinMN
RAWinMN
1 Followers