The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RAWinMN
RAWinMN
1 Followers

"I have a headache..." Jack "but it seems to be subsiding"

Turning to Jack, I asked...

"Jack you remember our fantasy discussion earlier?"

"Sure I do..."

"What would you say if I asked you about the two of us partially allowing Janet to experience hers?" I asked with anticipation...

He stood up quickly...

"You mean YOU fucking Janet?"

""I mean the two of us fulfilling one of her fantasies... Yes... which may include me fucking you or you fucking me..."

"No fucking way..." Jack blurted out.

"Let me ask this then Jack..."

"What if it was another woman asking Janet to go to bed with the two of you... You getting to fuck and eat the other woman and the other woman doing Janet... and probably the biggest part of your fantasy... You fucking Janet from behind while she is eating out the other woman... or just watching as Janet does her?"

"What would you say to that?"

"Well... well if it was OK with Janet... I guess so..."

"So your saying that it was OK for you to fulfill YOUR fantasy of sharing Janet with another woman it would be OK with you... but if she wanted us to take me upstairs with you right now... you would object?"

Jack looked at Janet... AND Janet was glaring back awaiting his answer... Janet also felt the wetness between her legs, in her excitement of my words.

"I... guess, if I was drunk or... or... or..." "Or what? Janet said tersely..."

"Or if there was another woman? A group sex thing?" I asked... " Another couple... or more?

"As long as there was another woman?" I pressed Jack...

"Another couple...? Janet asked disappointed... thinking that her plan for getting the three of us in bed was not going to happen...

Jack stammered... "If I was half in the bag... less inhibited... I guess... I guess I would... could..."

"Drink. Jack?" Janet asked in a heartbeat...

"Yeah... I guess..." He replied... "My regular..."

Janet walked to me and whispered...

"Have any more of the pills?"

"Yes... but I really don't think we will need them..."

"When you come back with his drink... remember what I told you how to act..."

Janet looked up at me with a puzzled look. She undid the front of her robe allowing me to see her again naked...

"I will..." She said with a knowing wink.

I'll get your drink Jack, Janet thought to herself, a fucking triple... she mumble under her breath as she walked to the kitchen for ice and the booze...

"If he has to be drunk for this to happen... he will be drunk..." Janet mumbled under her breath as she mixed his drink in a huge glass...

I poured more wine and sipped it as we awaited Janet's return...

Jack meanwhile took the DVD out and put in another... and as he did he noticed the towel flipped over and the missing dildo.

The DVD came on... a preview of a group sex video... Wondering where the dildo was he thought maybe Janet used one when she was getting ready to go out... "That must be it... He convinced himself.

Janet returned, handing Jack his drink. He noticed her robe open...

"Janet... you r robe..." He whispered

Looking down Janet faked shock as she tied it shut.

Jack took a large swallow of his drink as I handed Janet a glass of wine...

With "our" buzz intact... Janet was feeling very uninhibited about the situation she was in... and what she hoped was in store...

Chapter 4

As Jack consumed his drink he asked for another...

Janet told him to fix his own this time... then she thought, "No I better... I can fix another strong one..."

"On second thought sit down and relax Jack, watch your movie, I will fix you another..."

I walked over to the DVD box lying on the table and looked at the title "The Very Best Of Virgin Films... Orgies Galore"

The first scene came on screen and it was three guys and two women in a hot tub. They were parting pretty hard and the conversation turned to sex and group sex especially...

"Now Jack... Picture you and Janet in that group..." I said with a smile.

Jack said rubbing the bulge in his pants...

"I already am..."

"Check out the tits on that little brunette" Jack said, still rubbing his hardening cock.

"Look at her nipples..." He slurred... "Those fucking nipples are so... so pointed."

"Yes they are... "They look like they are begging to be sucked..." I offered... "Perky little tits aren't they... Nothing like Janet's full rounded tits..."

Jack gave me a strange look when I said that...

"It was very obvious by the way Janet's dress showed hers off tonight that they are about 36-37 D's?" I recovered quickly...

"The little brunette must be a 34C cup tops... but those nipples... Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm." I said changing the subject back to the brunette.

"Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmm is right..." Jack echoed in. "But you know what Jack? I went on... "If I had my choice? I would love to fuck your wives tits any day over the brunette's..."

Janet returned with Jack's drink and another bottle of wine...

"What's this about my tits?"

I winked at her... and without hesitation walked up to her and took her in my arms turning her around so that I could watch Jack while I played with her.

Catching her by surprise, I put my lips to hers and pressed slowly and insistently with my tongue against her closed lips.

Janet was beginning to find out what I said to her and how to act...

She pulled her sweet mouth from mine.

"Please don't" she whispered "I... I... can't!"...

I pressed my lips back on hers more insistently, her lips parted and I began to explore her mouth again in a slow deep kiss. My left hand dropped and began to knead her gorgeous ass.

I raised my right hand to her left breast and slipped it into her robe and felt her rock hard nipple. Her robe came undone, exposing her body to me.

Jack took a deep breath and stepped forward...

"Wait a minute... What the fuck do you think your doing you bastard?"

I let go of Janet and met him as he came towards me.

"Wait a minute Jack..." I said quickly...

"Remember our conversation a few minutes ago?

"Yes... but..." He said angrily...

"Jack... what if I could snap my fingers and could produce the brunette in the movie or someone like her here, right now?

Janet was looking at me a puzzled expression wonder what the fuck I was talking about... I turned back to Janet and pulled her against me.

I could feel her tremble and her breathing was getting heavy.

I gave her another deep kiss while I felt her ass, pulling her hard against my raging hardon.

As I released her, "You're doing great..." I said softly in her ear.

Jack was looking at me with anger and shock.

He was sputtering when I continued...

"Come on Jack... lets pretend Janet is you and I am the brunette... or another woman with perky breasts... and Janet is over where you are watching in total shock as you cup your hand over the wet slit of the brunette..."

Turning my attention back to Janet...

"Look at me Janet..." I said

"Give me a nice kiss, " I said quietly.

She looked at me acting helpless and reluctant as she raised her lips to mine and I began to thoroughly explore her hot little mouth.

While I kissed her, my left hand slipped between Janet's leg and I cupped her cunt... She began to pant into my mouth and I could begin to aroma of a very excited woman..."

I release my lips from Janet's as my middle finger slipped in to her creaming slit...

Looking over to her shocked and furious husband, I said..."I think that your wife is beginning to like this Jack"

"Can you smell her sex?"

Leaning down I kissed her hard and deep again... Janet whimpered like a little puppy as my hands seemed to be everywhere.

I took my mouth from hers but kept my hand on her ass as I looked at my watch. It was 1:33. Moving my hand into the crack between her ass cheeks. I pressed slowly but insistently and she faked her reluctance as she opened her legs a little.

"Please let me go" she begged quietly and convincingly.

I smiled at them both.

"That's a good girl..." I said as I continued to tease her little anal opening out of Jacks view.

I stepped away from Janet, leaving her gasping.

I walked over to a big leather chair and sat down.

I looked at Jack.

"You didn't answer my question about what if Jack..."

Jack knew he wished the roles were opposite, and so did I...

"Get me a glass of wine Jack..." I asked. "And get another one for Janet..."

He looked bewildered and did not move while Janet stood where I had left her.

Janet's robe hung open... every fucking sexy curve of her body was visible to me. I loved the way she stood with her legs parted, and it was then, I realized she knew exactly what I was looking at.

Janet didn't think I would come up with a plan like this, but it seemed to be working she thought...

"Now be a good boy Jack... pour that wine now... one for me and another for Janet... she is going to need it tonight."

Janet realized that I had made her look like an unwilling participant to my "sex" game.

Jack poured the wine and finished his second huge drink, and made another... Janet thought he was going to pass out soon, then she could have her way with me again...

"I have to take a piss..." He said as he quickly left the room

As I looked over towards Janet, her robe still open I swore that I saw a droplet of her "dew" drip to the floor below her...

I motioned to Janet to come over towards me...

She came over and stood in front of me trembling not from anticipation of what was she thought was going to happen.

"Janet" I said, "take off your robe".

"I can't..." she said convincingly... "It would be so wrong, to make me do this with Jack like this...

As Jack left the room Janet faked a sob and acted as she was reluctantly following my orders...

She let her robe drop to the floor ...

Janet stood before me completely naked and my cock was in full erection at the sight before me...

Janet's tits were truly gorgeous with the nipples firm and protruding... much more desirable than the perky tits of the brunette in the movie...

Just then Jack entered the room again. He stopped short and gasped when he saw his naked wife standing in front of my chair.

Picking up his drink, he drank it half down...

Not knowing what to expect next Janet looked at me with a questioning expression.

Reaching up, I took her hand and drew her trembling body down on to my knee.

I positioned her with facing Jack, I wanted him to be able to see what I did next...

I put my left arm around her and cupped her left tit. I began to feel the softness of her naked flesh and the hardening of her nipple in my hand.

Janet trembled as I tweaked her nipple with my thumb and forefinger.

I then put my right hand halfway up the inside of Janet's right thigh and gently spread her legs.

I brought my lips to hers and began to kiss her again while I moved my right hand slowly up the inside of her right thigh towards her quivering cunt.

Jack stood there swaying as the drinks he had so quickly consumed were taking their toll. He wasn't drunk enough thought not to rise to the occasion... the outline of his hardened cock.

He glanced back to the TV where the brunette was taking a cock from behind, while sucking one of the other guys...

"Which one do you wish you were Jack?" I asked as my right cupped Janet's delicious cunt.

Slamming her mouth onto mine Janet kissed me back... She gasped into my mouth as I slipped a finger in her juicy hole.

Continuing her act...

"Please don't" Janet begged "no-one but Jack has ever touched me there.

"Your wife has a lovely cunt" I said to Jack... "and I think that, from the aroma and wetness of her, I think she likes me".

Janet gasped and spread her thighs further apart and I pushed another finger in... With two fingers deep in her cunt I began a slow finger-fuck.

Her clinging cunt rapidly became very wet and she began to breathe rapidly and shallow.

Janet was losing control as I continued her finger-fucking in earnest... Within seconds she was cumming onto my hand...

"There you are, Jack" I said..."That was pretty easy don't you think?"

"I'm so sorry, Jack" Janet said... "I just couldn't help it".

I smiled at them both. "It didn't take much though , did it?" I asked.

I relaxed and picked up my wine.

"Your wife has beautiful tits Jack, don't you think?" I asked.

"Well?" I asked.

"Yes she has" he reluctantly muttered.

Come over here Jack... kneel down here in front of us.

Jack was watching the TV as the brunette now had a cock in her ass along with the cock she was sucking, and the cock fucking her cunt.

"That could be Janet, Jack... If you let her have her fantasy..." I said knowing he was watching the TV

I swung Janet around on my lap so that her back was to me. I put my legs inside hers so I could open her legs wider. With her open wide, Jack was looking straight into her very hot and very wet cunt.

I could smell the sex emulating from Janet as I pulled her back against me and kissed her shoulder and neck under her hair.

I looked straight down into her husband's eyes as I reached under Janet's arms and cupped her breasts.

I began to knead them as I looked at her husband. "You're right, your wife has a choice pair of tits," I said, deliberately.

"I think judging by the condition of her nipples, that she likes having them squeezed"...

Janet gasped as her nipples reacted in the way I knew they would as I casually pulled and twisted them.

Janet gave a gasp of mingled pleasure and pain.

"I could play with your tits all night slut" I said.

"Let me go please" She whispered continuing her ruse...

"I've never done anything like this before". She said with another fake sob. Jack just watched and as he did, he rubbed his hard cock through his slacks...

I moved Janet around so that she was back in her original position on my lap. Putting my hand back on her cunt. I began a gentle finger-fuck and lowered my mouth to her left breast.

I began to deliberately suck her breast teasing her nipple with my teeth while I watched her husband squirm.

Janet was shocked when she looked over at Jack and saw him take out his cock and began to stroke it slowly.

She soon forgot the sight of her husband Jacking off as I moved from one breast to the other sucking hard until both nipples were fully erect and she was breathing heavily again.

Jack watched his wife as I continued to pleasure her.

Janet's legs parted further and she threw her head back against my shoulder and gave a deep groan as I buried a third finger deep in her wet cunt.

"I think she likes that," I said.

I let her relax, fingering her cunt with the other hand gently fondling her soft springy breast.

Within a second or two, Janet creamed in my hand again...

Gasping Janet blurted out...

"Please forgive me honey" she begged... "I can't help it. He is making me do it".

Just then the doorbell rang...

"Who the fuck?" Janet exclaimed...

Jack just lie back on the floor beating his meat...

"I'll get it..." I offered...

Janet with her legs felling like rubber got up off my lap and collapsed into the chair I was in as I got up.

Janet sipped her wine as she tried to compose herself...

Jack meanwhile was to drunk to cumm so he just played with his semi hard cock as he watched the XXX movie.

I went to the door...

It was 1:58 in the morning... who the fuck could it be? Janet thought as she sat naked sipping her wine...

She was thinking she wanted to take me upstairs and fuck my brains out, and if Jack wanted to join in, he would be welcome to fill her mouth with his cock...

With that thought in mind and a smile on her face, her hand was now where Richard's had been seconds before, and two fingers were dipping in and out of her very fuck-able cunt.

With her eyes closed she was on her way to yet another orgasm when she felt someone looking at her...

Upon opening her eyes she was shocked to see the waitress from the restaurant watching her masturbate...

"Don't stop on my account"... She said as she stripped to her underwear...

Reaching up she unhooked her bra and her "perky breasts" sprung from the soft cups.

Looking over to Jack with cock in hand, she said...

"Could you help me with these?" she said with a pout...

Jack's eyes almost popped out of his head... drunk as he was, he recognized her as the waitress that had waited on him a few times they had gone to dinner at the restaurant in which she worked...

He had often thought to himself how much she resembled the brunette in the XXX movie. The only difference was her hair was a bit longer and a bit darker... In fact she had been an image in his mind as he Jacked of on more than one occasion...

"Well?" She asked... "Are you going help a woman in distress?

Janet was shocked when Jack got up and crawled over to her.

Reaching up he hooked his fingers in the thin waist strap of her thong and started to tug...

"No... no Jackie... she squealed... "Use your teeth..."

"Jackie?" Janet thought to herself as she watched Jack take her panties in his mouth and begin to tug...

"Janet... do you know Anne and Paul?" I said... "It seems Jack knows Anne doesn't it?"

Janet hadn't seen Paul walk in... Paul as it turns out is the bartender she was giving the eye that afternoon at lunch.

She also had seen him on many occasions when dining out... Janet as it turns out had masturbated many times thinking about Paul licking her snatch or his cock fucking her as she laid in many positions...

Janet was shocked... What the fuck? She thought to herself...

She sat there staring at Paul, she had forgotten the fact she was sitting in the chair naked with her fingers still in her cunt.

"Good evening... Janet... It is Janet isn't it? Paul asked...

Jack meanwhile was struggling with Anne's damp panties.

"Maybe I should lie down..." Anne offered as she plopped onto her back...

Lifting her hips, Jack this time took the crotch of her panties in his mouth...

Tasting her, Jack became distracted from the job at hand, removing her panties with his teeth, as he smashed his face against her wetness.

Eating her through the flimsy material at first, Anne reached down and tugged the material deep into her slit, exposing her swollen cunt lips to Jacks very eager mouth.

Without warning Paul was on the floor in front of Janet...

"Janet, you have no idea how many times I have mentally fucked you..." Paul said as he stripped...

As he pulled off his underwear, his thick shaved cock sprung up

"I have Jacked off countless times and now here I am... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

He moaned as his mouth opened wide engulfed Janet's oozing fuckhole...

Reaching down Janet grabbed both hands full of Paul's hair as she pulled him deeper into her cunt.

Janet looked up at Richard...

Richard smiled back as he stripped naked.

"Do you remember that surprise I promised?" He asked...

Janet nodded weakly

"This is it" Richard quipped...

"Remember the discussion of both of your fantasies?" Richard asked as he slowly stroked his cock...

Again Janet nodded...

As Paul's tongue flicked at Janet's clit, she moaned and her hips began to buck...

Janet's attention went to Jack and Anne... Anne's back was arched as she brought her hot wet cunt up to Jack's lapping tongue.

Her fingers and thumbs was working on her nipples, stretching them to painful limits...

Suddenly it hit her... Janet looked up at Richard... Was he expecting her too have Anne? Was he thinking Anne would do her?

Just then Paul stuck a thick finger Janet's cunt as his mouth encircled her throbbing bud...

Looking up at Richard... she knew he dad planned this ever since their sexual fantasy discussion many orgasms ago.

RAWinMN
RAWinMN
1 Followers