The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RAWinMN
RAWinMN
1 Followers

Richard moved closer to Janet, his raging hardon in hand. As he brought it closer to her mouth, her body quaked as Paul got her off with a second finger in her convulsing cunt.

Janet could faintly hear Anne climaxing as she screamed aloud as Paul got her off again...

Richard's cock begged to be sucked as Paul devoured her creaming cunt...

With glazed eyes Janet took Richard in her mouth... After wetting his shaft she pulled it out and said...

"You know where I really want this?

Richard knowing exactly what Janet wanted told Paul to move...

"Sit in the chair Paul", Richard instructed.

Quickly Janet and Paul traded places...

Paul sat down with his cock pointing upward... Janet positioned her self over Paul's fucker. Reaching down she guided the purple head to her hot wet cunt.

Richard meanwhile was greasing his rod with the liquid lube...

As Janet lowered herself fully on Paul's tool, Richard positioned himself behind Janet...

With his hands on her hips, Richard raised Janet's anal opening to his awaiting fucker.

Janet felt the head pushing in slowly as Paul held off his fucking until Richard was in. Janet moaned as she took every inch... and as she looked over her shoulder towards Jack, she hand a wonderful view of Anne's very shapely ass aimed in her direction as Anne was deep throating Jack's very stiff rod.

Janet stared at Anne's tiny pink slit and the glistening juices as Richard and Paul began to fuck her in unison...

As she watched Anne bopping up and down on Jack's cock, she watched as Anne reached between her legs, and slipped a finger into her tiny slit. Janet was amazed at the amount of cunt juices that were running down the inner thighs of the petite ash brunette.

As Richard and Paul pumped her full of hard meat, Janet could feel her orgasm building... and as she watched Jack having his cock sucked by Anne she was as hot as she had ever felt...

As Anne creamed her hand with an orgasm, Janet was pusehd over the edge...

Biting her lip, Janet was ready to erupt... Richard and Paul both felt Janet's grip on each of their cocks tighten, with both of her holes filled with meat Janet let out a moan... Paul sucked in one of Janet's rock hard nipples as she creamed his cock that was buried in Janet as far as it would go.

Janet felt Richard sliding his cock out to the head, and with a violent thrust he rammed every inch deep in her ass as he lost the first shot of his load. Quickly he pulled out to empty the remaining of his thick offering on the crack of her ass...

Reaching back Janet smeared the slick and creamy goo all over her ass cheeks...

As she convulsed on Paul's cock, it was more than he could handle as he shot what felt like gallons of creamy cumm deep in Janet's snatch.

Anne came up off Jack's convulsing fucker, and stroked his meat with her hand. As she pounded hi meat her hand was a blur until Jack shot his first stream of cumm onto Anne's tits... As she continued to beat him, Jack let out a painful whale as he spewed his load all over Anne's face.

Anne licked and lapped at the deposits and then she engulfed Jack's semi-hard fucker to milk the last drops of his orgasm... As Jack looked over at Janet, he saw the load splattered on her backside, and as she lifted off of Paul's still convulsing tool, a huge amount of cumm trailed his cock as it fell back onto his stomach.

Richard from behind, quickly dove into Janet's creaming cunt with his tongue...

Janet arched her back as Richard lapped at her steamy cunt. Anne meanwhile moved in next to Richard and eased Richard out of the way and took over the clean up of both of Janet's well fucked holes...

It took a few minutes to realize that the tongue doing her holes were that of the sexy ash brunette waitress.

After several minutes, Richard took Janet's hand and said...

"Shower time... then to the bed..."

"Janet and I will meet you all in bed after you shower..."

Anne meanwhile slurped up the very last of Paul's oozing little hole on his now soft cock...

Jack lay on floor hardly able to move. The liquor he had thrown down in such short order was making it difficult to sit up let alone walk.

Janet was having a hard time walking due to the wine she had consumed along with the fantastic fuck she had just experienced at the hands of Paul and Richard...

As she and Richard went up the stairs she turned to see Paul gobbling Anne's hot wet fuckhole for a few seconds before the two of them helped Jack to his feet.

As Richard and Janet showered, Janet wanted to ask Richard what was in store for her... She decided not to ask, because she was pretty sure what was going to be expected of her...

Janet felt a stir in her stomach at the thought of tasting another woman... but the thought of Richard eating her out while Jack or Paul fucking him up the ass made her almost cumm untouched.

As they finished their shower, Paul and Anne came in the shower to cleanse their bodies for round two... Jack meanwhile whose only activity thus far for the evening, was a blow-job from Anne was lying completely naked on the bed passed out...

Janet made a quick trip downstairs to mix herself a "stiffer" drink and poured Richard some wine...

When she came back up, Richard was lying on his back stoking his cock to erection... Janet stood in the doorway sipping her "courage" as she watched the sight before her. She could feel the warm glow between her legs that she always got when aroused...

She knew her hole was ready for more... She had the image of Richard and Paul doing her ass and cunt again, while she sucked on her unconscious husband's boner. Her fantasy to come true and she had Richard to thank... and thank him she would.

Walking to the bedside, she handed Richard his wine as she consumed the last of her double White Russian.

She soon realized that Anne and Paul were finished "cleansing" and were moving to the bed beside her...

"Lie down here Anne..." Richard said as he patted the bed beside him...

Richard stroked his hard cock slowly as Anne positioned herself on her back beside him...

Richard whispered something to her. As he did Anne spread open her thighs... and her hand lowered to her downy soft puff of pubic hair and began to toy with her tiny pink slit.

Richard looked up at Janet wit a look that Janet knew was expected...

Janet moved to the bed and knelt upright with her left leg straddling Richard's left leg, and her right leg brushing the soft inner thigh of Anne's right leg.

Janet fingered her hole lightly as she felt the warmth of Paul's breath on her anal opening...

Chapter 5

Janet wanted to suck on Richard's big fucker in the worst way, but she knew that it was Anne's sweet little fuckhole that had to be satisfied before Janet could move on to her fantasy of having her three holes filled with cock at once.

Anne's hips were rotating as she pleasured herself as she stared at Janet and Janet's rock hard nipples with their very pointed tips...

As Janet looked down at Anne's love liquid oozing between the tender lips of her cunt, she thought about what it was she liked most when being eaten. With her eyes locked on Anne's pussy, she reached forward with her right hand and peeled open Anne's outer lips. Her left hand reached for Richard's rock hard fucker, and as she tasted another woman's flow for the first time, she firmly squeezed Richard's rod until the head turned a deep purple.

Janet was a little tentative at first, but as she felt Anne's hips reacting to her touch, she quickly went to work on Anne's aching to be eaten cunt.

Janet loved to suck cock... and she felt she could pleasure a man with her mouth as well as any woman walking the face of the earth... Janet's "work ethic" would never allow her to short change anyone at anything she had ever tackled, sexually or at work... She would never do a job half-assed and she wasn't about to start now...

Janet thought about Anne licking her well-fucked cunt of Paul's huge deposit, and how Anne licked Richard's cumm off her ass, cleansing it after Richard emptied his load on it...

Janet's tongue danced and licked lightly and within minutes she had Anne's rigid clit peeking out begging for attention... With her deft touch Janet had Anne squirming in seconds. Richard had leaned over and was intermittently sucking on each of Anne's very sensitive nipples.

Paul meanwhile was giving Janet's backdoor a tongue fucking... Janet would moan into Anne's love canal as she felt Paul's tongue pushing in beyond her anal rim. Janet sucked in Anne's aching clit as if it was a tiny cock and as her tongue danced on it, Anne thrust her hips upwards as Janet brought her off for the first time...

Janet was amazed how much Anne's juices of love tasted like her own... the juices she had sensually licked off her fingers after many masturbating sessions. Paul's thick cock head was now on Janet's dripping fuck hole and as he thrust forward Janet inadvertently nipped Anne's clit making Anne screaming in mixed pleasure and pain as she creamed Janet's face with a spurt of her love nectar.

Janet came up off Anne's satisfied cunt as Paul began to hump her doggy style... Anne rubbed her mound as Janet in one motion devoured Richard unattended erect pole as Paul continued to fuck Janet like a wild animal.

Having cumm moments earlier Paul fucked Janet like a machine without cumming for close to 10 minutes, the sound of his balls slapping at Janet's well groomed puff of dark pubic hair was only drowned out by the very wet mouth fucking she was giving Richard.

Anne moved over towards Jack, who was still on his back. She straddled his face with her very wet cunt. Leaning over she placed her hands on Jack's knees while she sucked his limp cock into her eager mouth. Lowering her cunt lips to Jack's open mouth, she moved her hips in a slow fucking motion as she slowly brought his limp fucker to an erect raging hardon.

Janet came up off of Richard's rod and repositioned herself so she could take Jack's fucker in her mouth...

Richard had told Anne when he had called her to setup this evening of orgy that it was Janet's fantasy to have all her holes filled by cock at the same time.

Janet motioned to Richard to lie on his back under her with her facing away from him so she could give Richard the show of his life... She wanted Richard to watch as his tool would disappear and re-appear as she rode his cock and at the same time he could see Paul fucking her ass.

Moving back, Anne watched as Paul straddled Richard's stomach, facing away from Richard as Janet reached down and guided Richard into her cunt. With his cock slick with Janet's fuck juices, Paul placed his fucker against Janet's anal opening. Janet slid up Richard's love pole and held still with the head still in her aching to be fucked cunt.

As Paul pressed, Janet pushed back until she was full of Paul's hard meat... After several moments, she began to slide slowly up and down on Richard's cock. Paul timed his thrusts inward, as Janet would slide to the top of Richard's glistening fucker.

Janet had sucked Jack's cock countless times before, but tonight she found it difficult to concentrate on sucking his cock while being fuck so fully by the two hard cocks humping her other two holes.

Anne's hand meanwhile was a blur as she masturbated as she watched Janet getting triple fucked.

Janet came up off Jack's slick rod long enough to tell Anne about the drawer full of dildos downstairs.

Anne jumped to her feet and was out the door in a flash. When she returned she was wearing the strap on... the larger black one and had three others including another of Janet's favorites, the 16" double dildo.

Anne oiled the strap-on and positioned herself beside Jack. She pushed Jack onto his side as Janet continued to suck on Jack's hard prick. Anne in a not so gentle thrust rammed the big black cock into Jack's ass making him moan in pain.

Janet creamed Richard's cock with a gut wrenching orgasm as his fucker slid in and out of her very creamy cunt as she moved on him. Paul meanwhile was close to emptying his hot load and as he felt the first eruption at hand, he pulled out of Janet's protesting asshole and stroked his meat. The first eruption spewed up to Janet's hair leaving a stream of shiny white cream form her hair to the crack of her ass.

Anne was humping Jack's ass as Paul aimed the next huge wad towards Anne's open mouth hitting her face squarely.

Anne's tongue eagerly lapped at the deposit as it dribbled down her face.

Janet reached back with her hand to massage the creamy goo into her skin as Paul emptied another load onto her lower back and ass crack...

As Janet rubbed the slick male seed into her ass crack, Paul reentered her asshole with a thrust that sent Jacks cock deep in her throat. Richard's swollen cock was deep in her snatch art the time Paul rammed his meat home into Janet's ass.

Janet was completely full of male meat in all three of her holes as each was buried to the hilt. Richard could feel Paul's fucker through the thin walls of Janet's tight cunt, and with Janet convulsing uncontrollably on his fucker, Richard screamed in pleasure and pain as Janet's vaginal walls milked him of his load. Janet's hips moved in rapid circles as she fucked Richard and Paul at the same time... Coming up off of Jack's cock she screamed into the night as Jack spewed his load onto Janet's heaving chest.

Janet's tits were covered with Jack's thick load as she almost passed out from the pleasure of the cocks filling her ass and cunt.

Anne meanwhile unhooked the strap-on leaving it buried in Jack's ass as she sprung at Janet's cumm covered tits. Her mouth was everywhere sucking at licking Janet's sensitive nipples.

After several minutes Janet collapsed onto the bed onto her back exhausted...

Richard's creamy offering oozed from her well-fucked fuck hole as Richard joined Anne biting and licking Janet's gorgeous tits.

As Richard suckled her left tit, Janet felt a warm mouth at her fuckhole and an eager tongue cleansing her snatch and ass crack of all male deposits...

Janet's eyes opened long enough to see Paul moving in behind Anne, and as Anne ate her out, Paul slipped his semi hard cock into Anne's tight ass...

Jack was passed out once more as Janet felt Richard's mouth sucking her tit into his mouth. Janet found her hand at her cunt and peeling her lips open to the flicking tongue of Anne as she fought to stay awake...

Losing the battle Janet drifted off to sleep and a dream that kept a smile on her face until morning...

What would morning bring?

RAWinMN
RAWinMN
1 Followers