The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
37
37
41 Followers

"What's your understanding of what's going on here?" I wanted to catch on camera the confession and if possible, some very embarrassing action to use in future negotiations and remembered that Lisa was not one of the girls I had agreed to give a bit of space to.

"Pretty straight forward Sir" God I loved hearing them call me Sir. "We have close to half a million dollars stashed away which you can prove we stole and if we want any of it back and to stay out of jail, we have to fuck you."

Boner time!

"Well, close... use your imagination on the last part. The first part was pretty much spot on."

"Exactly what do you want us to do?"

"Sir"

"Sorry?"

"Exactly what do you want us to do, Sir. Let's get that little one set in stone from the start shall we."

"Exactly what do you want us to do SIR?"

Let's start with whatever I want, whenever I want wherever I want and with whomever I want. And to give you a bit of an example of where we will be going with this, do me a favour Lisa and kiss Angela for me."

Lisa turned back to me, about to refuse in very colourful language, when Angela elbowed her in the leg. She dropped her head in resignation and I zoomed the camera in a bit. I wanted this captured very clearly.

Lisa leaned forward and kissed Angela gently on the cheek.

"Not even close" I responded, and she knew what was to come.

Lisa dropped down onto one knee as Angela shifted around and grabbed the back of her neck. They came closer together and their lips parted. Tongues extended and dived into each other's mouths and they held it for around ten seconds before pulling away.

"Better, but needs practice. Be back in here at 6 tonight and you can give it another go. And while we are at it, let's adjust the dress code around here. Skirts and buttoned up shirts from now on. Whatever you want to wear over the top in terms of jackets and the like is up to you, as is the underwear situation, for now. Clear?" The girls simply smiled in understanding, got up and made their way out and back to their desks. At 6 each night, the door to the area is locked off to outside entry and you can only get in when let in by someone already in. I had them all to myself after that and couldn't wait.

I barely got any work done that afternoon and I was pretty sure Angela and Lisa were the same. By 6pm it was dark outside and the other 4 girls had gone home for the day. This was the first Friday in years they had all left separately and I was sure someone would be down asking questions about it, but that seemed to be my over exaggerating mind as we were not disturbed at all. As 6pm hit, Lisa hopped up and checked the doors before she and Angela came into the office. I held a finger to my mouth and pointed my other hand to the chair, indicating I wanted them to come in and sit without saying a word. Angela dimmed the lights and walked over to Lisa, who had already sat down. She went to invite me around the desk, but I held my finger to my lips again and declined with a shake of my head. I beckoned to Lisa and Angela got the message. This was a show.

She knelt in front of Lisa and pulled her in for a kiss. It was awkward and stuttering, the sort you knew two girls who were not used to kissing other girls shared in adult movies all the time, but being front row of the live show, it didn't seem to detract from the reality at all. Lisa reached around and lifted Ang's top up over her head and then removed hers. At this stage I was straining through my pants and undid my belt to ease a bit of the discomfort. Lisa heard this and looked over briefly before refocussing her efforts on Angela.

Lisa's hand caressed Ang's back and slowly made its way to the bra strap. She fumbled with it, as she obviously wasn't used to undoing it at that angle, and slowly eased the straps off. Angela lifted herself up and after a second made a small moaning sound. Lisa had taken her nipple in her mouth and was stimulating it wildly. At this point I was directly behind Angela and couldn't see what she was doing. I was torn between moving to a better vantage point and not wanting to be caught on the camera, which had a side on view of the girls and me well out of the shot. I decided there would be plenty of time for me to get better acquainted with Lisa's oral abilities later and stayed in my seat.

The next thing I saw Lisa's bra being discarded by Ang. She had removed it while Lisa had been busy sucking on her breast. Angela dropped to her knees and started on Lisa's chest, and my view was greatly improved. Lisa, however, seemed a lot more turned on from Angela's attention than Angela did and When Lisa raised her hips I spotted why. Angela pulled her underwear down and slid her hand back up between her legs. Lisa closed her eyes and threw her head back in a look of sheer ecstasy. As she gripped the arms of the chair tighter and tighter, Angela moved up and whispered something in Lisa's ear. Lisa just looked deep into Angela's eyes and nodded.

Lisa shuffled forward and draped her head back. Angela moved back from the chair slightly and moved her head between Lisa's legs. From my position all I could see was a topless Lisa lying back in the chair and the back of Angela's head between her wide open legs. It looked amazing. Lisa gripped the back of Angela's head with one hand and the arm of the chair with the other. Ang must have known what she was doing as Lisa was returned to the look of pure lust, lost in the moment prior to orgasm. I couldn't have peeled my eyes away if I wanted to.

As Lisa's breathing grew quicker she raised her head and looked me right in the eye. Her left hand pressed on the back of Ang's head and her hips bucked softly as her orgasm built. She came quietly, but physically, jolting her hips and convulsing in the chair, her eyes never leaving mine. As Angela slowed, the post orgasmic shivers one gets coursed through her body. She was a quiet lover, but you could tell once Lisa got started, you would come out very bruised but very satisfied.

Angela stood and undid the buttons to her slacks. She dropped her pants and slid her underwear off without pomp or ceremony. Almost an act of getting changed in privacy. She leaded back on the desk and taking Lisa's hand, pulled her up to kiss her. Lisa returned the kiss briefly, but then pulled back. She tasted her own juices on Ang and recoiled, but Ang pulled her back and forced her mouth open.

"I did you, now you do me." Ang goaded Lisa. She pushed her down by the top of her head and Lisa's knees hit the floor with a thud. Angela laid back on the desk and I had a perfect view of her body from the head down. I also knew in this position she was only visible to the camera from the waist down, and even if there was more, it could be edited out. I didn't want any evidence of me on the camera if this was going to work. I had to stay above her waist.

I stood up and watched Lisa guide her tongue over Angela's pussy with almost mild repulsion. She didn't want to do what she was doing and it was very obvious. Knowing I had that much power over these girls and was in the act of doubling that power was the biggest turn on of all.

"Ohhhh, that's it" Angela crooned as she gripped the back of Lisa's head the way Lisa had held her in, and with her other hand reached back and grabbed my pants. I immediately undid my pants and pulled down them and the boxers. Angela grabbed my cock and pulled it to her. She paused as Lisa hit a sweet spot with her tongue. "OH, fuck, that's it. Right there." She cooed and looking back at me, pulled my cock closer to her mouth.

Angela's head was hanging over the edge of the desk and I bucked my hips out as she guided my cock into her mouth for the second time that week. The vision of Lisa's head between her legs combined with Angela's tongue on the sensitive part of my cock pushed me right over the edge. I blasted what seemed like a torrent of cum into Ang's mouth and she held it all. She pushed her back up to take it and Lisa took this as a sign she was coming herself and slowed her efforts. Ang pushed Lisa back and sat up. She pulled her in for another kiss, a full tongue kiss, and mid kiss Lisa very slightly bucked, almost stunned. Lisa then held her mouth open for a second longer before pulling back and swallowing. I then realised what had happened.

Ang had already swallowed one of my loads and now it was Lisa's turn.

I sat back and caught my breath as both women dressed without looking at me and walked out of the room. I have no idea whether Angela came that night or not and quite frankly, I couldn't care less.

Saturday

That night I made a copy of the video, the camera captured everything perfectly, and the following day invited myself around to Oscar's house for lunch. As we sat there I passed him the memory stick and said "Consider this an early birthday present" He wondered off to his computer and came back 5 minutes later with a look that made me burst out laughing. I explained the full situation to him and asked him if he wanted in.

That night I made a booking for a restaurant local to the office for Tuesday night and booked a room in a motel also within walking distance. We arranged a time and he told me he wanted Cathy and Angela. I mentioned I would ask Lisa and Nerida along for my own enjoyment and we settled back with the most expensive case of beer the local bottle shop had and a couple of very nice cigars, courtesy of my new found income.

Tuesday

I called Angela, Lisa, Cathy and Nerida into my office that morning and told them we had a dinner appointment that night. They motioned to complain before I told them where and that it was very compulsory. They hesitated, and Angela stepped forward.

"Sir, our agreement about Nerida and the other two girls?"

"Still in place, but we have to start somewhere. Pop down straight after work and get a couple of drinks into you before I introduce you to our guest for the night." All four visibly stiffened at the knowledge there would be another person in attendance.

"Don't worry, he is fully aware of our situation and is just as keen as we are to keep his lips sealed. And besides, he is one of the many around here you owe" This made the expressions on their faces even more anxious and I decided to keep from them the identity of our guest and that he no longer worked here. This was too much fun.

That night I finished up and called Oscar. The girls all waited for each other and waved to me in acknowledgement that they would meet me at the restaurant. I arranged to meet Oscar elsewhere as I wanted to walk in with him to see the look on their faces when they realised it was their old boss who they were to be entertaining for the night. We met outside and walked in together. The restaurant was pretty empty due to it being a Tuesday night, and the girls saw us immediately.

It was priceless. Angela, Cathy and Lisa all turned away and Nerida looked like she was about to throw up. We found a table and the fun began.

"Ladies, please take a seat, this is my friend Oscar, whom I'm sure you all know. Oscar, these are my little sex slaves. Angela and Cathy are here for your entertainment and the other two are here for mine." The girls cringed at this but remained quiet. I was loving it.

"Cathy, before you sit down, just let Oz feel your breasts." I said, almost loud enough for the waiter to hear. Cathy looked like she had been slapped as Oscar turned to me with a look of equal surprise. I returned Cathy's stare and she closed her mouth, moved around so her back was to the waiting staff, and bent down at the waist to present her chest to Oscar. Oscar grabbed both breasts with his hands and gave them a good feel. "Lift up the top, Cathy. If I wanted him to feel your shirt, I would have said so." She shot a look of loathing at me before looking over her shoulder at the restaurant staff. They weren't paying attention so she gently raised her top up at the front and pulled up at her bra so Oscar could slide his hands up and get a good feel. After a second a waiter started to make his way over so she dropped her top and took her seat.

"Thank you, Cathy" said Oscar as he settled himself in. She smiled a 'fuck you' smile and immediately picked up the menu.

"Oz, what's the one thing you have always wanted to be called?" I asked as the waiter came up to our table.

"I've always been partial to 'Lord' myself actually Tom. Not in a Deity kind of way, but the old Lords and Ladies of Ye Olde England, if you know what I mean." He replied.

"Love it!" I responded, as the waiter stood patiently for us to finish our conversation. "Cathy, repeat after me 'My pleasure, My Lord." She lowered the menu and stared gobsmacked at me before glancing at the waiter and going a bright red in the cheeks. The waiter stood stunned, staring back at her, wondering like the rest of us, if she would comply. "Cathy..." I urged, and before I could finish, she raised her head to Oz, smiled a near perfect smile and crooned beautifully, "My pleasure, My Lord. Any time at all."

The waiter was stunned into silence so I ordered a Bottle of wine and garlic bread for Oz and me to share and four Long Island iced teas. The rest of the meal went off without a hitch as we flirted and hinted with the girls all night. The alcohol went straight to their heads and I was careful not to overload them. I wanted them in control when we went out after.

Dinner was finished at around 9.00 and we ventured on to a local hotel and enjoyed a couple more drinks. The later we went the more Oz and I fumbled and groped the girls, each of them accepting our advances until it almost seemed they were enjoying it. It was about an hour later when Oz leaned in to Cathy and whispered something in her ear. The smile faded from her face and she closed her eyes. She remained as still as possible but gently raised her hips as Oz reached under her dress. Then Cathy reached under the table and a second later Oz put something in his pocket.

Cathy continued to sit still and closed her eyes again. Oz's hand slowly crept up her leg until it hit an uncovered pussy. Cathy parted her legs a fraction on request and allowed Oz his feel. I turned to Lisa and asked her to do the same as no-one at the table was under any illusion as to what was going on. She complied, and to my surprise, so did Angela. Nerida simply sat still and looked away, hoping to be excluded. I nodded at Lisa to ask Nerida and she did. After a short discussion both girls stood and went to the bathroom.

Upon their return, they rather unsteadily sat and I noticed something different about Nerida. Lisa then slipped a bra into my pocket and I understood. I told Nerida that this was acceptable and thanked her. My hand found Lisa's legs and I explored for all I was worth.

A short time later Cathy and Lisa were starting to breathe a bit heavier so we relaxed our hand movements and I asked Nerida for a dance. The dance floor was very crowded and she looked rather unsure, but accepted anyway. Oz had turned to Angela who now had her eyes closed so I asked Cathy and Lisa if they wanted to join us and give these two a little privacy. They accepted and we left Angela and Oz alone.

While on the dance floor the music eventually slowed and Nerida attempted an exit back to the table before I grabbed her and pulled her in. This was the first contact I had made with her and remembering my promise, went as slow as I could. My hands wandered everywhere and she offered no resistance until my hand found its way under her skirt. At this she whispered a "Please not here" and pulled away.

I took Lisa's hand out of Cathy's, breaking up their very Sapphic dance and pulled them both back to the table. When we came back, Angela very quickly lifted her head out of Oz's lap and turned away rather embarrassed. I smiled at Oz and suggested we make our way back to the hotel. He whispered to Angela who very quickly tucked him back into his pants before we all made our way out.

The trip to the hotel was a quiet one as our entertainment for the night grew more and more nervous. The thoughts of what they may be asked to do were definitely sobering ones and when we arrived at the room, we didn't disappoint them. Oz had been looking forward to this since Saturday and he kicked into gear as soon as the door closed. He grabbed Angela's hand before she could make her way to the kitchen and started to undress her. The blouse was unbuttoned before she knew what was happening and when she started to resist, I grabbed her hands. "Let's remember why we're here, shall we?" I whispered, and turned her around for Oz to remove the shirt and Bra. "No fighting" I whispered again, as Oz completely unceremoniously stripped her in front of everyone. While they were distracted, I ducked into the bedroom quickly to take care of a little more insurance.

"Get down and start sucking my cock again" he demanded, as I came back into the room, and once she was naked he pointed to Cathy, motioning for her to come over as well. She made her way over and as soon as she was in reach he stripped her with the same carelessness. Soon both were naked, Cathy getting felt up and Angela on her knees sucking. Oz had his shirt on and pants around his ankles and was quite content with the arrangement.

Lisa and Nerida had moved into the kitchen while I was watching Oz and I called them in and asked them to bring in a drink when they came. Both made their way into the room slowly, trying not to watch the show being put on by their friends and ex boss. I called Lisa over and pulled her close. "Knees, now." I whispered and she reluctantly dropped down and undid my pants. I watched Oz's fingers pumping in and out of Cathy as Lisa took me in her mouth. After a couple of minutes I was coming hard, catching Lisa by complete surprise. None the less she caught all the cum and swallowed it well. "Good girl, now go into the bedroom and get undressed. Take Ned with you and make sure you cover yourselves in massage oil. I want you both oiled and on the bed for me in five minutes."

Lisa stood and not even attempting to look me in the eye, whispered "Yes Sir" and walked off, taking Nerida by the hand. I went over to Oz and grabbed Angela by the hair, motioning for her to get up, and put a hand on Cathy's forehead as she faced away from me.

"Now listen carefully..." I said when I had their and Oz's attention. "Play nice and do EVERYTHING you are asked. If I hear one word of complaint from my friend here, you know what you have in store." I turned Ang around and forced both of them over the table, so their bare arses were sticking up.

I lined up behind them and as roughly as I could, rammed myself inside. Both girls squealed and grabbed the desk and as I stepped back, I pulled them up and whispered "Very tight, very nice. Now fuck him properly and earn your money." With that I pushed them both down on their knees in front of Oz and made my way into the bedroom.

Once in there, Lisa and Ned were putting on the massage oil. It was quite a sight so I stood back and watched, getting undressed slowly before I had a fabulous idea. Them getting themselves ready for me looked like a scene straight out of a porno, and the hotel did have an adult channel, so I flipped the TV on and used the phone to dial up one of the adult movies. I joined the girls on the bed and as luck would have it, the first scene on the TV was a lesbian one. "Lets see what we can pick up, shall we?" I said, getting comfortable.

Nerida watched for a few seconds before turning to me. "I'm not comfortable with this" she said as I caressed her back. "I promised I would take it easy on you and I will, but you aren't just going to sit there and let Lisa do all the work are you?" I asked. Lisa leaned over and pulled Nerida closer. She whispered something in her ear and Nerida nodded and lowered her head into my lap. I sat there with Lisa in one arm as Ned took my cock in her mouth and brought me back to full hardness. It didn't take much but I had just gotten a blowjob in the lounge room so I wasn't completely hard. She continued slowly as Lisa played with my chest and the back of Ned's bobbing head.

37
37
41 Followers
123456...9