The Office Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
The first encounter of an office affair.
910 words
3.56
30.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nin209
nin209
1 Followers

Chapter 01 -- the boardroom encounter

Jane had been working back late for months on a project and tonight was the last night before going live in production. Everyone was excited that the end was near and everything was in place. One by one members of the team finished their work and left the boardroom where they had set up camp. It was 1am and all that remained was Jane and Gary. They hadn't spent time together outside of the boardroom and she knew nothing about him. What she did know was that he always smelt so good that at times she would lose her concentration!

They were packing up when Gary started casual small talk. They mainly talked about what they would do in the coming weeks now the project was over and had time to spare. Gary stood close to Jane as they talked. She could feel his breath and smell his sweet aftershave which drove her insane. With the project taking up so much of her time of late, it had been a while since she had been with a man. As Gary talked, she gazes into his eyes and founds herself secretly wondered what it would be like to fuck him.

The thoughts got her heart racing and so horny that she could feel herself getting wet. Her desire to know got the better of her and she could no longer control herself. Without thinking, she suddenly leaned forward and kissed him longingly and deeply. To her surprise Gary didn't pull back. Instead he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him.

They continued to kiss while frantically groping at each others clothes. Jane had enough, she wanted him inside her and she wanted it now. She ran her hand up over his chest to the top of his shirt where she began to recklessly unbuttoning it. She could feel Gary unzipping her dress and she let it fall to the ground. He quickly looked over her body and she quietly thanked god she had wore her lacey bra and underwear set!

Jane ran her fingers tips down Gary's now heaving chest and to his belt. She undid his belt, then the button moving swiftly to zipper. Her breathing intensified in anticipation. Jane pulled down Gary's pants to reveal his impressive harden cock. As Jane hastily undid her bra, Gary removed her underwear. They stepped backwards over the clothes now in a pile on the floor, still feverishly kissing and letting their hands wildly explore the unknown territory of each others body.

Now leaning against the thick frosted glass walls that surround the boardroom, Jane turns and faces the glass wall placing hands on it steady herself. She could feel his body pressed against her back. Gary guides his hard cock down between her butt cheeks and to her wet opening. She gaps as he enters her from behind. He starts a slow rhythmic movement in and out, massaging her hard nibbles.

He runs his left hand from her breast, down her over stomach her vagina and begins to massage the tip of her lips giving her uncontrollable quivers of excitement and she moans softly with delight. She throws her head back onto his shoulder in desire and he nibbles at her neck.

Jane wanted to show him what she could do, so as he pulls out she turns face him. She directs him to the swivel chair, leaning against the hard wooden table. Gary slides down onto the chair. Jane places both legs on either side of him and leans over him, placing her boobs to his face. He sucks on her nipples momentarily.

Gary lets his hands glide up her back as she slides her body down the full length of his, lowering herself on to him. She presses firmly her body against his as she grids him, lightly kissing the tip of his lips between shorts gaps of breath. She quickens the pace and reaches behind her to massage his balls causing him grasp at her ass and moan loudly. She can feel the tension build and wants him to go deeper.

Gary senses her desire and swings the chair around to face the table. He lifts her up and onto the edge of the boardroom table. She wraps her legs around his waist and he continues to thrust into her. He slides his hand down her outer left leg to her ankle. She lowers herself onto her back as he raises her leg up over his shoulder.

He leans into her going deeper, thrusting harder and faster. She could feel her pussy contracting around his cock as she nears climax. She can hear him grunting feverishly as he fucks her. The sounds makes her cum, she claws at the table... she closes her eyes... arches her back, letting herself moan loudly as their cum meets inside her.

Gary slows down and then to a stop. Still insider, Jane lowers her leg and gary leans over her panting where they remain for a while, just looking at each other but not saying a word.

Gary steps back and they silently dressed. Jane was not content to leave this as is. She half turns to Gary, smiles a cheeky grin and says:

"so, I'll see you at the Christmas party then!"

Gary smiles and winks back. Jane quietly giggles to herself knowing that this was only the beginning of the office affair...

nin209
nin209
1 Followers