The Office Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she asked of me, "How about you? What do you have planned for Nicole?"

Oh…right…I guess I failed to mention to this point that I had a live-in girlfriend of nearly three years. Nicole was a great partner; smart, loving and very pretty. The relationship between Nicole and I was great, but for whatever reason, my mind, heart and dick all wanted me to be with Alison.

"I got her this sapphire bracelet that she wanted. Then we have reservations for dinner." I could sense some sadness in Alison when I told her this.

"She's a lucky girl." Then she stopped dead in her tracks. "I feel like I reek of sex. My hair is completely soaked. I think I am going to run home and shower real quick."

I agreed that it wouldn't be a bad idea considering she only lived a few miles away and no one was in the office to realize anyway. We parted ways as we approached the parking lot.

When I got back to the office, I stopped in the restroom to wash Alison's drying cum from my face. As I walked back into the office, I noticed that everyone had returned from lunch. I wanted to try to avoid any confrontation, but ran into Jamie in the hallway.

"I guess you are all back already. How was lunch?" I said not really thinking.

"Yeah, it's like 1:30. We got back around 1. Where'd you go? Thought you were staying in?" Jamie questioned.

I tilted the box I was carrying towards her…"I went over to storage to grab a few things."

"Oh, cool. Where's Alison?" She asked innocently.

Concerned by the question, I got a bit defensive. "I don't know. She was here when I left. I think her doctor called her. Maybe she had to go see him."

"Hmmm. Her car was still out there when we got back from lunch, but I haven't seen her since." Jamie informed me.

"I don't know then. Why do ask? Do you need her for something?" I asked as my throat nervously tightened.

"No. But she received a nice gift from someone. Just thought you might know where she was." I could now tell that Jamie wasn't digging for information because she suspected anything, she just wanted to gab with Alison about her gift.

After I returned the storage key to Bethany, on the way back to my office I glanced into the Alison's work area and saw the gift sitting on her desk. There must have been 3 or 4 dozen long stemmed red roses made up in a gigantic bouquet. Unless Alison had a secret admirer, I figured the flowers had to be a gift from her husband.

At a few minutes past 2 o'clock, Alison returned from her shower. I was going to rush out to warn her that Jamie was asking about her whereabouts, but before I could get down the hallway, all of the girls had already swarmed to Alison's desk to chatter about the beautiful rose bouquet.

About 15 minutes later, I received an instant message…

AliCat80Meow: Thomas. U didn't have anything to do w/ this, did u?

TomFMorgan80: No. Wish I did. Isn't there a card?

AliCat80Meow: There is. All it says is 'Happy Valentine's Day. I Love You With All My Heart.'

TomFMorgan80: I figured they are from Derek. Who else would possibly send that many roses?

AliCat80Meow: Oh wait. I have a voicemail on my work phone. Hold on.

TomFMorgan80: K

AliCat80Meow: Yup. They r from Derek. Guess he thinks he can smooth everything over w/ roses.

TomFMorgan80: They are really nice.

AliCat80Meow: Whatever. He also said we have reservations at Lew De Amor.

TomFMorgan80: You mean Lieu d'Amour downtown? That's supposedly one of the best restaurants in the city.

I didn't want to freak Alison out, but Lieu d'Amour was the same place I was taking Nicole for dinner. I had to make reservations for that place like a month in advance, I assume Derek probably had to do the same.

AliCat80Meow: Our reservations r at 6 so he is picking me up here at 4. Sucks. I was hoping 2 have more alone time w/ u when everyone left.

TomFMorgan80: I know. I wish I could just make everyone disappear. Oh well, you should have a nice time tonight.

AliCat80Meow: Yeah, we will see.

The rest of the work day was pretty dull, as usual. Derek picked Alison up at 4 o'clock as promised. Most people in the office left early that day so they could make it home for their evening plans. My reservations were not until 7pm, but I still cut out of the office a little before 5. Nicole didn't know where we were going yet, so I wanted to give her plenty of time to get ready.

Once I got to my apartment, Nicole greeted my at the door with a huge hug and deep kiss. She thanked me for the roses and chocolates that she received at her work earlier. I didn't want to give her the bracelet just yet, so I told her to pick out a nice dress because we were heading to Lieu d'Amour for dinner.

"No way. Are you serious?" She screamed with excitement as she through her arms around me.

"I wanted this to be a special night for my baby." I said with a smile as I stared down into her pretty blue eyes.

"I love you so much. I have a very important surprise for you later." She replied as she raised her 5'2 frame on her tiptoes to give me another deep kiss.

A sense of guilt overcame my mind as I said, "I love you too baby."

I very much meant those words. I loved Nicole with all my heart. It's just that Alison was also somehow able to grab a piece of my heart too.

I told Nicole to pick out our attire for the evening while I took a shower. As I undressed in the bathroom, I could smell Alison's essence as soon as I removed my pants and underwear. I stood in front of the mirror and admired my limp cock as if I owed it praise for a job well done.

When I stepped into the shower, I could feel the warm water washing away the slimy buildup of cum on my dick, balls and thighs. As I washed my body, I closed my eyes and envisioned my cock in Alison's tight pussy and her juices flowing out all over my crotch. I had become completely aroused from my daydream.

As I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, Nicole was standing there in just a pair of panties. Seeing her standing there almost completely naked, with her cute little B cup tits exposed, made my cock get even harder.

"Wow. Look at you, all aroused." She said as she walked over and grabbed onto my solid prick.

"What are you doing baby?" I asked as she started stroking me.

"I figured I would be ready to jump in the shower right after you. But now…"

I wanted her to continue, but I knew we were a little pressed for time to get too involved.

"Baby, you gotta shower and get ready. We should get going soon in case there is traffic."

"You're right sweetie. We can save this for later." As she gripped her hand tighter around my dick and gave a few last tugs before releasing it.

Nicole had picked out the best suit I had in my closet to wear. When she came out of the bathroom, she looked so beautiful in her sparkling, sapphire colored dress. I was going to give Nicole her bracelet right then so she could wear it to the restaurant, but when I reached into the wrong coat pocket, I grabbed onto the used condom from earlier.

Trying to not panic, I helped Nicole into her coat then handed her the car keys.

"Here, the car is running. I will be down in a second. I got to use the toilet first."

As soon as Nicole left the apartment, I rushed around trying to think of how I could get rid of the condom and the wrapper. I couldn't flush it in the toilet or just throw it into the trash can where it would be in plain sight, so I wrapped it in several paper towels, crumpled a piece of newspaper around it and buried it deep into the kitchen garbage. I quickly washed my hands, exited the apartment and we were on our way.

When we got to the restaurant, I pulled up to valet out front. As we entered the main doors, the waiting area was absolutely packed. Since I had made reservations so far in advance, the hostess at the podium informed me that our table would be ready shortly. As we waited, Nicole and I wondered around a bit to check out the several different dining areas. The place was absolutely beautiful, furnished and decorated by expensive French art and architecture.

All of the sudden, we could hear someone yelling my name from the other end of one of the dining rooms. It was Alison sitting at a table with Derek. Nicole and I walked back to say hello to them.

"Oh my God. I can't believe you two ended up coming here too. Isn't this place absolutely amazing?" I could tell that Alison was a little tipsy by looking at her eyes. Plus the wine bottle and her glass were completely empty, and I don't think that Derek drinks at all, so Alison must have finished the whole thing herself.

"I'd offer you some wine, but we are waiting for our waiter to bring a new bottle and our desert. Did you eat yet?" Alison slightly slurred.

"No we just got here. Our table should be ready soon." I replied.

I reached out and shook Derek's hand. "How's it going Derek? You both have met my girlfriend Nicole. Right?"

"I am doing well. Yes, we met at the Christmas party last December." Derek replied.

Alison stood up and gave Nicole a big hug. "Wow Nicole. You look absolutely amazing. I love that dress."

"Thank you. You look great too." Nicole replied.

Alison looked more than great, she looked absolutely gorgeous. She looked as glamorous as a celebrity in her beautiful, black, form fitting dress and all the sparkling diamond jewelry on her neck, ears, wrists, ankles and fingers. I couldn't help staring up and down her body as she stood there towering over Nicole. I could feel my body starting to get worked up again, so I knew it was time for us to split.

"Well, we should get back. Our table should be ready by now. You two enjoy the rest of the evening." I told them as I grabbed Nicole by her arm and led her back towards the hostess station.

Shortly after, we were seated at our table in a room that was clear on the other side of the restaurant from where Alison was seated. I was kind of relieved knowing that Alison would not be a distraction to me while I was sitting there with Nicole.

Before our waiter came over to take our drink order, I had already found a bottle of cabernet sauvignon on the wine list that I figured we would both enjoy.

"We'll take a couple waters to start. Then a bottle of the Heitz Cellar '99 Martha's Vineyard Cabernet with our dinner." I told the waiter.

"That's ok hon. I'm not drinking tonight." Nicole said to me softly.

"Everything ok babe? This is a really good bottle of your favorite kind of wine." I insisted.

"Please, order the bottle if you want it, but I can't drink. We'll talk about it after we order." Nicole urged.

After we placed our order and the waiter had walked away, Nicole pulled an envelope out of her purse and handed it across the table to me. My heart was racing uncontrollably because I wasn't sure what it was. As I opened the envelope, I could feel that the content inside was some sort of photo. Before I could pull out the photo and realize what it was exactly, Nicole blurted…

"I'm pregnant. That's my sonogram. I found out for sure last Friday, but I wanted to save the surprise for today."

"Oh my God, Nicky. This is amazing." I got up out of my seat, walked to her side of the table and gave her a huge hug and kiss.

My mind was in a whirlwind. I was overwhelmed with joy, yet part of me was apprehensive because the reality of it had not set in. I went to the restroom to collect my thoughts so that I wouldn't say anything stupid. I had to walk back across the restaurant to get to the restroom. Once inside, I stood in front of the mirror staring into my own eyes. I can't even tell you what was going through my head or how long I was standing there. Finally, I took a deep breath, splashed some cold water onto my face and patted it dry with a fancy paper towel.

When I walked out of the men's room, I was grabbed abruptly by my tie and dragged into the women's by Alison. Before I could say a word, she had me pushed up against the sink and her tongue buried in my mouth. After a few seconds I pushed her away from me and said…"Wait, I need…"

She interrupted, "Don't worry baby, no one else is in here. We can hide out in one of these."

I did not notice it while in the men's room, but these restrooms were so nice that there weren't actual stalls, but several separate closed off rooms for each toilet. Once inside the separate room, Alison reached back and locked the door. With a look of lust in her eyes, she wrapper her arms around me and pressed her entire body against mine.

"I'm still wet from earlier baby. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you all day. I have never been fucked so good in my life." She whispered to me before returning her lips to mine.

Sanity abandoned me and I accepted the situation. Soon I had her dress pulled up and my hands were behind her, massaging her ass cheeks. I could feel the warmth of her wetness being drawn into her ass crack by the thong that ran up through it.

She unlocked our lips, dropped to a squatting position, looked up to me and said, "You've been so good to me today. I feel like I owe you so much. You made me cum countless times. The least I can do is make you cum again."

She undid my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. My dick wasn't completely hard, but it was aroused enough to be dangling right in front of Alison's face.

"Here, sit down on the toilet." She instructed.

Once seated, Alison lowered the straps on her dress and slid the material down her body enough to expose her wonderful tits. The sight made my dick come to full attention.

"You always said you wanted to titty fuck me." She whimpered seductively.

She leaned down into my crotch and pressed her warm mounds of flesh firmly together and around my stiff cock. To lube the crevice, she split a few globs of saliva onto the top of her cleavage. She used her hands slide her tanned tits up and down the length of my pole. With each thrust through the top, the head of dick was drawing the spit down between her boobs. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt. After a few minutes, I felt my by balls start to churn.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum baby." I strained to say as soft as possible.

In one swift motion, she pulled back her breasts and moved her mouth to my stiff dick. With her lips wrapped tight around the head of my prick, she worked my entire length into her mouth. Then, as if a gunshot went off, she started to rapidly suck my dick like she was in a race. It wasn't long before my tool became completely rigid and I was spurting hot wads of cum into the back of Alison's throat. She stopped her sucking motion and became still as she let my cock empty completely into her mouth.

Once finished, I removed my spent dick from between her lips, stood and pulled my pants back up around my waist. Alison pulled several sheets of toilet paper from the dispenser and wiped the saliva from her cleavage. Then she spit my cum into the tissues, threw them into the toilet and flushed.

I wanted to say some words of gratitude or love, but the only phrase I was able to blurt out was…"Nicole's pregnant."

"What did you say?" Alison replied horrified, as she pulled the dress straps up over her shoulders and adjusted the material over her breasts.

"Nicole is pregnant. She just told me tonight." I restated, not knowing how she was going to react.

Standing there completely stunned, Alison finally cocked her arm back, and before I had time to react, she slapped me across the face with all of her might. She stormed out of the restroom without saying another word. I stood there in a daze for a few moments, then came back to my senses wondering how I was going to escape the women's room without anyone noticing. Once the coast was clear, I hurried out of the restroom and made my way back to my table.

As I sat down, Nicole looked over with concern and said, "Everything ok baby? What happened to your face? The left side is all red and you are sweating."

"It's nothing hon. While in the room, I splashed some water on my face, that's all. Then on my way back, I wasn't paying attention and I walked right into one of those sculpture up front." I felt guilty saying so, but I obviously had no problems telling blatant lies right to Nicole's face.

"Poor baby. Well, momma's going to have to take care of you once we get home." Nicole replied with a wink and a cute smile.

A few minutes later, our dinner arrived. We sat there for about another 2 hours eating our delicious meal and dessert. Sadly, nothing was awkward for me. We had a completely normal conversation and even discussed the pregnancy and when we were going to break the news to our parents.

On the ride home from the restaurant, Nicole was being quite frisky, which was unusual considering she did not drink any alcohol all night. Sitting in the passenger seat, she teased me by pulling almost all the way up her thighs and was rubbing her legs and crotch. With her free hand, she reached across the consol and fondled my cock through my pants as I was driving. To keep her from pulling my dick out of my pants and possibly smelling Alison's sent on me, I reached in my pocket and pulled out the bracelet I bought her. She was so happy and appreciative of the gift, but I think it only made her hornier.

Before things could go too far in the car, we arrived home. Once inside the apartment, I darted into the bathroom so I could wash any foreign scent or markings. Good thing I did too, because when I wiped the length of my dick with a wet washcloth, there was a significant presence of Alison's lipstick. If Nicole and I were about to have sex, I needed to get my head straight, and forget about what happened back in the restaurant restroom.

When I exited the bathroom and entered the bedroom, Nicole was already completely naked on the bed. She laid there with both hands between her legs, softly rubbing the outer lips of her pussy while she watched me undress. I could feel an erection growing as I pulled down my pants and boxers and kicked them off into the laundry hamper. As I crawled into bed next to Nicole, mental and emotional exhaustion started to set in on me.

As I laid there in a daze, Nicole rolled her naked body onto mine, looked in my eyes and said, "What's wrong baby? Am I not turning you on?"

"No, you are turning me on very much so honey. I am just so tired. It's been a long day."

"Well, maybe I can help you out then." She replied as she worked kisses all the way down my nude body to my steamy crotch. I knew at this point that Nicole wasn't going to stop until she got what she wanted, because typically she was not really into foreplay, especially giving head. When she started to suck my dick, I couldn't help but notice how inexperienced she was compared to Alison.

I feared that my dick might go soft in her mouth, so I pulled her back up towards me but guided her hand to stay below and keep stroking. After a few minutes of kissing and stroking, Nicole straddled my hips and lowered her warm tight pussy onto my throbbing dick.

Never before had it been so apparent how drastically different women's vaginas are. Nicole was very warm, moist and firmly restricting along the entire length of my dick. Where as Alison would get sopping wet and have varying muscles that would spasm and constrict around different parts of my cock. Two completely different experiences of intimacy.

After about ten minutes of riding my cock, Nicole stopped, started rubbing her belly and said, "Can you believe we have a little baby growing in here?"

Something about hearing her say that really turned me on. I laid Nicole on her back, positioned myself on top of her and started to pound her pussy hard like I did to Alison earlier. After several minutes of vigorous fucking, I felt that tingle in my balls. I slowed my pace and let out loud grunt as my cock flooded Nicole's insides with cum.