The Office- Angela vs. Pam

Story Info
Angela and Pam have a little competition going...
2.4k words
4.23
39.4k
14
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note* this story is completely separate and individual from the office series I wrote before... "Pam's wedding day."

*****

Pam and Jim just arrived to work, not looking all that forward to another long day at Dunder Mifflin. Although they are happy to always be around each other, they spend plenty of time together outside of work now that they are a couple and see each other quite frequently during the week.

It was a day after the big carnival that Phyllis put on as Toby's going away present where Jim planned to propose until Andy proposed to Angela first, which she accepted. Pam was pretty disappointed that he didn't propose and she thought when she saw the fireworks going off that Jim was up to something, and ended up not making any moves.

Angela walked in with her head up high and feeling like a million dollars to be the girl walking in and being the only one engaged. Pam could see the cockiness that Angela was taunting and thought that should have been her and wasn't happy in the least to be having it rubbed in her face.

An hour or so goes by and Angela heads to the bathroom, where Pam follows as a way to maybe talk Angela down from the pedestal she feels she is on. When Pam walks in, she sees Angela standing in front of the mirror admiring her ring and smiling away.

"Angela, umm can I speak to you for a moment?" Pam said staring down Angela ready to speak her mind.

"Well you can certainly try Pam but to be honest as the alpha-female of the office now, I can't really promise I'll listen." Angela fired back with strong words to match the intensity that Pam was using with her eyes. "Listen, I'm very happy for you and Andy, in fact we all are , but do you think you can take this whole I'm better than everyone down a notch? I mean it's really uncomfortable and annoying to be around." Pam tried to be stern but reasonable in her defense.

"Aww Pam. Pam. Pam. Is that jealousy you're carrying? Don't be upset that I'm clearly the new woman on top of the office. You are the old news of the office, and I'm the present. But maybe go give Roy a call, maybe he will settle for you." Angela showing the ultimate disrespect towards Pam.

Pam didn't really consider herself the alpha female of the office, nor did she give it much thought. However, she wasn't blind, and she knew a lot of the guys stared her down all the time and she was pretty much the only eye candy that place had to offer, so she was going to stand her ground, especially right now in this battle against Angela.

"Angela, let me make this very easy for you to understand. I can easily have any guy that I want in this office and you can't. In fact, if I even put a touch of effort into it , I would have Andy crawling on the floor as my little toy with a snap of a finger." Pam shooting daggers into Angela's eyes with her own.

"Is that so? Well then how about a little friendly wager? Whoever can get their guy to go further wins. That's right, you see how far you can get Andy to go, and I'll do the same with Jim." Angela standing there confident and smiling away as she makes her bet to Pam."

"Angela, first off you're nuts, and second of all Jim would never ever cheat on me. He's waited years to get me, he's not going to risk it on the old lady in the office." Pam said smiling to her own stab at Angela's age.

"What's wrong? Don't think you can win? Fair enough, excuse me." Angela tried to walk past Pam until she stopped her rethinking the bet.

"Wait, what exactly would be the terms?" Pam couldn't believe she was agreeing to this or even contemplating moving forward with this.

"Okay well if I win I won't mention the wedding one more time around work or act like I am . I'll go back to old me, but if you lose then you have to be my maid of honor and focus on nothing but my wedding. Agreed?" Angela made her request as she put her hand out for Pam to shake and agree.

"This is ridiculous, I'm not agreeing to possibly cheat on Jim or vice versa. Just do what you want." Pam began to walk to the door and forget the bet until Angela started making chicken noises and even called Pam a pussy which just shows how over her head Angela truly was and needed to be stopped.

"Fine you know what, you're on." Pam shook her head in disbelief but shook Angela's hand as well and the bet was officially under way.

Angela and Pam agreed that they had until the end of the day to score as many points as they could with opposing men. Pam didn't really know what she meant or how this would be scored but nonetheless she agreed and they went back to their desks.

Pam eventually stood up to get a drink of water where at this point Angela headed over to Jim's desk.

"Jim, I'm sorry to bother you, but could you tell me what this number says on this paper? Kevin's writing is like a child."

Angela got the answer she wanted from Jim, and headed back to her desk but she purposefully dropped her piece of paper and bent over nice and slow showing off her nice little ass covers by the right black pants she was wearing. Pam witnessed from the water cooler than Jim was obviously looking directly at it, and Angela could feel his eyes on it as well.

Angela headed to where Pam was to get some water and as she did so she smiled at Pam and whispered, "1-0." Pam now saw what she meant by scoring points and just exactly how to do it.

About an hour had passed and Pam was called over to Andy's desk about an email that she sent him.

"This email literally makes no sense to me. Can you explain what this is." Andy said trying to understand what the email was all about.

However, as Pam explained he couldn't help but notice Pam's chest literally in his face with her shirt unbuttoned to show just the right amount or cleavage. The entire time that Pam was talking Andy stared at Pam's tits trying hard not to be obvious.

When Pam was done explaining her email, she headed back to her desk and began fixing her shoes, bending down and sticking her ass covered in that right black skirt high in the air where once again Andy had to stop what he was doing to admire.

Pam sat back down in her chair and looked over to Angela who was staring angrily at her already and became even more mad when Pam mouthed the words, "2-1" her way. Angela knew she had to step up her game if she was going to win this bet.

Everyone was at their lunch except Angela who remained at her desk. Everyone else was outside having a little party for lunch as Michael had the going away Toby party mindset still going on. Jim and Pam were outside eating side by side and Pam figured the game was over and that wasn't so bad.

Until Jim got a phone call from Angela explaining she had to speak to him about paperwork he turned in earlier and that it was urgent. Pam tried to talk him out of it knowing Angela's real reason for calling, but Jim not realizing what was going on between the two of them decided to head up there anyways and see what needed to be fixed. Besides , he needed his work to be perfect to get a bonus he really needed for his eventual wedding to Pam one day soon.

Jim walked in to the office and headed to Angela's desk where she sat staring at a turned off computer screen and pretending to act unhappy.

"Damnit Jim, I was going to show you what was wrong but the computer has been acting up all day, one of the cords under the computer desk keeps getting loose and I don't know which one it is and I don't know what to do." Angela said hoping Jim would take the bait.

"Whoa whoa relax Angela. Let me take a look, I'm sure it's not that big of a deal, just take it easy." Jim said to Angela whom he was sure was having another one of her moments.

Jim crawled under the desk and began looking at which one of the wires was causing trouble. As he laid on his back reaching up to mess with the wires under her desk Angela lifted herself off the chair and pulled off her pants. Jim was shocked at what he was seeing, beyond lost. Figuring that Jim was an ass man for being with Pam who Angela knew had one heck of an ass and one even she admired, she turned around and slowly pulled her black panties down revealing more and more of her ass to Jim before her panties were all the way down.

Angela sat back in her chair and spread her legs open as Jim was frozen with shock and just sat there and watched. Angela was playing with her pussy staring at Jim as she did so. She signaled her finger for Jim to come to her with his mouth and Jim still lost in this moment obeyed like under hypnotism.

Moments later Angela pushed her chair more towards the desk and just like that she felt Jim's tongue swirling around her pussy. She knew she had to attack Jim with the element of surprise and did just that as Jim and Angela's hands locked as did Angela pussy and Jim's tongue.

"Oh yeah lick that pussy Jim. Mmmmm you do it so well. Fuck." Angela was saying to Jim giving her sign of approval as to how well he was eating her out.

Pam headed into the office wondering what was taking so long. As she got closer, she could hear Angela moaning and talking to dirty. No. It couldn't be, there's no way. Pam quietly headed in and looked barely towards her desk where she couldn't be seen and saw Angela completely naked bouncing up and down on her boyfriend's cock.

Jim sat in the chair as Angela rode him fast up and down and side to side as Jim's hands were placed firmly on Angela's ass and his mouth placed firmly on her tits as Angela pushed them together for him to enjoy.

Pam turned around and started heading to the elevator to head to the party, as right now she didn't know what to say or what to think. She never thought Jim would go for it and decided to just take her defeat and rethink what she should do about Jim. I mean this never would have happened if Pam didn't agree to the bet to let Angela seduce Jim anyways, so it's not really his fault. She didn't know what to do.

That is until the elevator door opened and there stood Andy as he locked eyes with Pam.

"Andy misses his fiancée. Needs to see her." Andy was talking in his dumb baby voice as he tried to walk past Pam who grabbed him and threw him back in the elevator and closed the door and hit the break.

"Pam, what the fuck is going on?! What are you doing?!" Andy said to try to figure out what the hell this was all about. As Andy was asking for answers though, they started to quickly disappear away as he watched Pam take off her shirt and bra and reveal those tits to him. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her tits and once they were there he did the rest feeling on them and bouncing and moving then around.

Pam got down on her knees and quickly removed Andy's pants and before he even had time to say stop or what's happening that cock was in her mouth. She was working on it fast and furious using the image she just saw with Jim and Angela as motivation to give the best blow job she could possibly give. She was being so sloppy with it and spit was falling down from Andy's dick, and she slapped it stains their tongue and licked the sides and licked and sucked on his balls.

Andy was receiving the best blow job he ever got and didn't want it to end there. He picked up Pam and aggressively pushed her around and against the wall of the elevator. He lifted up her skirt and ripped off the black panties covering her nice round ass. Andy placed his hands on it and even gave it a few slaps making Pam jump and moan. He stuck his tongue into her Pussy and licked her ass cheeks before sticking that cock into her Pussy.

Andy couldn't believe this was happening as he stared at that nice ass pounding away against his cock as he thrusted himself into her grabbing her hips and fucking the shit out of her. "Fuck that pussy Andy, fuck that pussy good and hard ohhhh fuckkkk yesssss!"

Andy fixated his eyes on her ass that continued to back into him as she moaned loudly and took every inch that Andy had to give her.

Andy was too excited from this unexpected masterpiece that was taking place. "I'm going to fucking cummm ohhhhh". Andy exclaimed as he was getting ready to explode.

"Yes fuck Andy give it to me cum all over my ass baby mmmmmmmm."

He did just that and came all over her ass as Pam shaked it around in delight as he did so.

The next day Pam showed Angela the elevator tape that she knew filmed the whole thing and she took it before Hank came in that morning. He only reviews the tape if something goes missing anyways, and Pam already witnessed what Angela did so they didn't know what to do now as they both went all the way and decided to make it a tie. Although Pam was ahead a point earlier, Angela stated because she seduced Jim first she got an extra point. However, neither of them were happy with that.

They knew what the tiebreaker was going to be and agreed to it, the question was what exactly is the tiebreaker or who?