The Office: Angry Sister

Story Info
Penny is jealous of her sister and takes action.
1.3k words
3.88
14.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icy91
Icy91
1 Followers

Penny Beesly sat alone at her table, she was watching her sister and new husband dance together. Seeing them sway slowly together, Pam's head resting against Jim's chest just made her feel more alone than ever. Her boyfriend that she dated for two years had dumped her just one month before her sister's wedding telling her that he wasn't ready for this kind of commitment and needed some time alone. And that's how she found herself alone tonight, a bottle of champagne as only company, looking at her sister showing her happiness to the room and wondering why she couldn't have a Jim too.

"Did you see him? Rubbing himself all over this bitch. She could be his daughter for god's sake and at Pam's wedding, what a pig." Penny was clearly not the only one to drown her sorrows because of a man.

"Mom it's Pam's wedding, let it go just for this day okay."

But her mother wasn't listening instead she was scanning the dance floor for something or someone and smiled when she found what she was looking for.

"Don't worry I'm not going to let your father ruin the party, I'll show him that he's not the only one who can have some fun." And before Penny responds her mother already left with a predatory stare.

"Should I be worried about mom?" as soon as their mother left Pam sat next to her sister.

"No she's just a little upset about dad, nothing important."

"And you, you're okay? You stayed there for most of the night," Pam put her hand on her sister's to comfort her.

"Stop worrying about everybody Pam, it's just the wedding and the party it makes me think about Andrew."

Pam looked at her sister with surprise, "Were you seriously thinking about marrying him?"

"Well we were together for nearly two years, why is it so surprising to you?" Penny couldn't help but fells anger for the way her sister was reacting to the new.

"I just have difficulties seeing you settled with a family and all with the time you pass partying and staying up all night."

"I hadn't heard that for a long time. Of course you're the good sister working hard, being happy in a couple and me I'm the bad one who parties and does nothing with her life."

"Do not bring this on me Pen, I'm not the one responsible..."

"I know I'm the screw up of this family!" at this moment she felt a hand pulling her away from her sister.

"Calm down everybody is looking at you," Penny and Pam realized that Jim had intervened and half the room was watching their screaming match

"Don't worry I'm leaving," Penny said letting her hand rest on Jim's arm a few seconds. Then she left taking a bottle with her while her sister was looking at her, her husband's arms around her.

One hour later, the party was in full force, everybody was dancing except Pam resting on a chair. Penny was watching from the entrance's door her empty bottle left behind her, she was thinking about their fight the word screw up passing in her head again and again. That's when Jim passed next to her going to the bathroom, she thought about her mother and decided to have some fun too.

"You're going to see how screw up I am," she smiled and took the direction of the bathroom.

Jim was finishing to pee when the door opened "Occupy..." he didn't end his sentence when he realized that Penny was in front of him while he still had his dick in his hand.

"Penny what are you doing here?" He tried to put his dick back into his pants but Penny put her hand over his and stopped him.

"I came to apologize for the fight and because I forgot to welcome you properly in this family," at this word her hand squeezed the tip of Jim while the other one took away Jim's.

"Stop Pen it's really bad.." But Penny wasn't interested in what Jim had to say, she pushed him behind against the wall, walked with a determined glare and knelt in from of him. His pants were already fallen and she just had to lower his boxers before enclosing her fist around his coke and bring her head close.

As she was ready to take him in her mouth she felt a hand on her hand stopping her.

"Stop I love Pam." As she watched him she could see that his resolve was diminishing quickly, she looked at him right into his eyes as she took his coke. She lowered her mouth slowly and took him all the way down before releasing him. Jim had his hand on her head but didn't try to pull her away from him.

She looked at him again with a big smile. "That's what I thought," and lowered her mouth again.

Her head moved up and down, going a little faster each time, taking more and more. After a few minutes she released Jim's coke , her hand continued the work as her head went lower peppering his dick with kisses before taking his balls in her mouth.

"I'm going to come." She backed away from his coke.

"Already? I was hoping you were going to come somewhere else," she said as she backed down putting her hand on the stall behind her. Jim smiled and for the first time took action, he kissed Penny and as their tongues battled picked her up and put her down on the sink.

Jim don't waste any time, he put her skirt around her waist and tear off her string at Penny biggest surprise.

"What? I can be brutal too," he said as he continue to kiss her. Penny bring his hand at her entrance and he inserts two fingers then a third. He alternates between slow and fast strokes, his other hand peels off the straps of her dress to reveal her naked breasts.

"No bra? "

"Too tight.." she says as she moans at the same time. Jim kisses her neck and descends over her breast. His tongue swirls over her tit , put it between his teeth and bite it slightly eliciting a bigger moan from Penny as he moves over the other one.

She puts her hand over his head and stop him.

"Inside, now!" as she takes his coke and place it at her entrance. Jim take off his fingers and enters inside her slowly, he push in a little then push out, repeat it and goes deeper each time

"I'm not Pam, you don't need to go slow with me."

At this words Jim reenters her brutally and bury himself inside her, he pick her up and bring her against the wall provoking her first orgasm. Jim doesn't control himself anymore and fucks her rhythmically against the wall as hard and fast as he can.

"fuck, don't stop!" Penny wraps her legs around him as tight as she can and bring his hand to her clit , he press his thumb against her clit and caress her as she can feel her second orgasm rising.

"oh god I'm coming again," her muscles tighten around him again causing him to come inside her his head resting between her breasts.

Jim seems to realize for the first time what he has done and turns his back as Penny picks up her dress. She lets him put his pants back on in silence then approach him, he keeps his head down but she forces him to look at her.

"It's okay Jim I will never tell her." She takes a pause then add, "after all you're my brother now," and kiss him before leaving.

As she leaves she can see that Pam is still sleeping on her chair. Tomorrow she will probably feel awful about what she did but right now it feel good to have a win over a big sister for once.

Icy91
Icy91
1 Followers