The Office Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress Katrina and Mistress Jessica." I replied.

Katrina undid the chains that bonded my wrists and ankles to the floor and ceiling. I rubbed my wrists since the cuffs cut into them a little.

"Samantha, go do you chores, you are already behind." Jessica instructed.

"Yes Mistress Jessica." Samantha replied, and then took off out the room, and then up stairs.

"I will show you where your room is now. Follow me."

Katrina walked through the door, and then Jessica followed me, closing the door behind us. We went up to the ground floor and then up another flight of stairs. We walked down a hallway until we came to a heavy metal door. Katrina pushed it opened and I followed her in.

"This is your room." Katrina announced. "You share it with Samantha. This is your side of the room and that is hers." She continued while pointing. "Notice her side is neat and clean and free of personal objects. Your side will be the same. Through that door is the bathroom; you will also keep that clean. Surprise inspections will happen frequently."

"One other thing." Jessica added. "Touch my Samantha without my permission and you'll pay."

"Jessica and I will now go down stares and sort your things. Get in your uniform and do nothing else until we get back."

They both left the room, and closed and locked the door behind them. The room was nothing remarkable, 2 beds pushed into opposite corners of the same wall. Between the beds was the door to the bathroom. The opposite wall had 2 wardrobes in the corners and between those wardrobes the metal door to the rest of the house. A clothes bin was next to the side of one wardrobe.

The walls and ceiling were painted an off-white colour, and the floor was tiled white as well. The room had no windows and was cold and sterile. Like the dungeons in the basement the walls and ceilings also had closed hooks embedded in them, the bed frame also had hooks around it. I guess that solid metal door isn't enough for some people.

I opened my wardrobe, and as promised about 7 white shirts and pants were hanging. I put one set of clothing on. They were tight and similar to Samantha's and left nothing to the imagination. The chastity tube noticeably stuck out under the pants, some underwear would have helped that. I found my white socks and shoes and also put them on.

A little while later Jessica and Katrina returned to the room.

"Good slave, you seem to be able to dress yourself, maybe there is a little hope for you yet." Katrina blurted out.

"If it wasn't for that chastity device people would think he is well hung." Jessica said jokingly before I could thank my mistress.

"Mistakenly of course." Katrina replied.

"Of course." Jessica finished.

"We have sorted all your things slaves, here is what you can keep, a few sets of clothes and toiletries. Everything else has been put into storage. We may let you have some things at a later date. Jessica and myself will go shopping for YOU tomorrow." Katrina dropped the clothes and things in my wardrobe. "You fix that later."

"We have decided you will skip lunch today, and go to do chores." Jessica said.

"But I haven't eaten anything since Friday and today is sund..."

Katrina stopped me mid sentence and smacked me across the face. "The proper response was 'Yes Mistress Jessica.' Now apologise."

"Sorry Mistress Jessica."

"There is list of chores posted outside this room each day. Your or Samantha's name is written next to each chore. Do not swap chores. So get to it, you are already behind." Katrina said. She and Jessica left the room, and disappeared into another room off the hallway.

I looked at the list, it was long, and how were we supposed to do all this every day? Even with 2 people it was too much. OK, first thing on the list for me to do is "scrub clean all underwear in laundry and hang out to dry. They don't ease you in to this do they? And where is the laundry? Sigh.

I spent the rest of the day working my way through the chores. I stuffed up so many times I lost count, not my fault I don't know where everything is. I got so many death stares and smacks across the head from all 3 dommes that Samantha looked glad that she was being ignored. I guess I'm the new whipping boy.

Finally, as the sun was setting I was called into dinner. Samantha had set the table and Jessica and Katrina had cooked dinner. Samantha had warned me earlier in the day about dinner, that I had to be the last seated. I cautiously stood away from everyone else.

Jessica seated Natasha at the head of the table, then Samantha had to seat Jessica and I had to seat Katrina on one side of the table, I then had to seat Samantha opposite Jessica and I sat down opposite Katrina. I sat motionless, following Samantha's lead.

First Natasha put what she wanted on her plate and then Jessica and Katrina took what they wanted. Then Jessica took Samantha's plate and put food on her plate without Samantha saying a word. Katrina did the same to me. We both said thank you to our respective mistresses.

The dommes spoke amongst themselves and ignored Samantha and myself while we ate. They kind of pretended that we weren't there. I ate everything what my mistress served me not only because I was very hungry, but because I wouldn't dare upset Katrina by not eating what she gave me, even if I didn't like what I was served.

Because of the little portions of food we were served both Samantha and I finished before the dommes. Samantha didn't look at me or talk to me; I guess it would be better if I did the same.

"You may clear the table slaves." Natasha ordered.

Both Samantha and I left our seats and proceeded to clear the table of what was on it. The dommes kept quiet until we left the room and went into the kitchen to wash-up.

"I'll do the washing up, you dry everything, and make sure it is dry." Samantha whispered to me.

"Ok" I whispered back.

After washing and drying the dishes we went out to the lounge room. The dommes were seated watching TV.

"We are finished Lady Natasha." Samantha announced.

"Good slaves." Natasha said without looking at us. "Put your slaves to bed Jessica and Katrina." She finished.

What were we? Children? It was only about 8pm, we had worked hard all day, and our reward was being sent to bed early.

Jessica and Katrina went up stairs and into Samantha and my room. We followed almost by instinct.

Jessica stood at and the end of Samantha's bed, and Katrina stood at the end of mine. Samantha walked up, stood next to her bed and faced forward towards to mistresses. I did the same.

"Slaves remove your clothes. Put them in the clothes bin and your shoes away." Jessica ordered.

Samantha and I removed our shoes and socks first, then our pants and shirts. Then I saw it, her chastity belt, and what looked like a chastity bra. Samantha didn't wear loose clothes at work because that what she liked, she was hiding her metal underwear.

The chastity belt and bra were nice piece of work. The bra cupped her breasts beautifully, I bet they were nice too, if I ever saw them. The cups left a little room for nipples and had air holes underneath. The straps to the bra went over her shoulders and around her chest like any normal bra, however from the chest strap 2 extra straps went down the side of her body to the chastity belt. I guess these straps held the belt up or the bra down, or both.

Her chastity belt was attached around her waist. A shield covered her pubic area and vagina and ended between her legs somewhere, 2 chains came up from there over her firm ass cheeks and attached to the back of the belt. The shield fitted her body snugly; I don't think there was any room to get a finger in there. The bottom part of the shield had been cut out in the centre and replaced with hardened mesh, I guess for hygiene purposes.

The belt and the bra were solid metal of some sort, at least 5 millimetres thick. They were skillfully made, there were no corners, obvious welds or rivets. I saw holes where I guess the keys went, but they didn't match any keys I knew off and there was no way that setup was coming off without the keys. I knew what was installed for me.

"What are you looking at slave?" Katrina demanded to know.

"Nothing, I am sorry Mistress Katrina." I replied and then put my clothes and shoes away and returned to the side of my bed as Samantha had done moments before.

"Reach under your beds and retrieve the shackles slaves." Jessica ordered.

We did what we asked.

"Shackle yourselves slaves." Jessica followed.

Samantha shackled her wrists and her ankles together. A length of chain joined the wrist and ankle shackles together, forcing the wrists to stay around the waist. The length of chat between each wrist and ankle was long enough to give some freedom of movement but not enough to allow any speed. I watched how Samantha shackled her self and then I did the same to myself.

"Now get into bed slaves."

Both Samantha and myself worked our way under the covers of our beds. It was messy and awkward but we managed.

Jessica walked over to Samantha and said. "Sleep tight my little nymphomaniac bitch."

"Good night mistress Jessica" Samantha replied.

Katrina then came over to me and put her head near my head "Just remember I own your arse." She moved away, but not before slowly licking my cheek.

"Good night mistress Katrina" I replied.

Jessica and Katrina left the room, and closed and locked the door behind them. Then the lights went out, probably switched off from outside the room.

"Nymphomaniac?" I asked Samantha.

"Shut up" She replied.

"Ok then."

Samantha let out a sigh. "From the time I started working there when I was 16 to when I was 18, I had 37 partners."

"You mean you changed partners every few weeks. What you do, screw them and lose them?"

"I was screwed up, one week I wanted to be a lesbian, the next straight and then lesbian again. I didn't know what I wanted.

"Uh huh, and you kept count, did you scratch little notches into your bed head?" I said jokingly.

"Lady Natasha and the mistresses counted them, and reminded me on my 18th birthday. They gave me the same choice they gave you." Samantha replied seriously.

"..and you accepted. They instantly put you in chastity as well?"

"I had nothing much to lose. Yeah, leather belt and bra, padlocked."

"So when did all that happen?"

"About 10 months ago." Samantha said while turning on her side towards me.

"Do you regret the choice?"

"Not for a moment. Either will you after a while"

"What is the chastity belt and bra like?"

"Comfortable, but frustrating at the same time, the first few weeks are tough, but then it kind of comes part of your body.

"I can't imagine what it is like, being locked up like that for so long."

"You will in time, they'll make sure of that. I used to masturbate 3 or 4 times a day before I became a slave. Now imagine to suddenly stop a habit like that. I have tried rubbing the belt and bra against my body for some stimulation but it doesn't work. But it gets worse then that, I have been locked in this bra and belt for 3 months without release and orgasm. So the mistresses decide to torture me last week, they went down on each other and screwed each other with toys, while forcing me to watch. If I wasn't tied to a chair I probably would have jumped in between them."

"You love them?"

"Of course I do, you love them too, I see it in your eyes."

I stayed silent for a few moments before saying "How long are you planning to stay here?"

"Until Lady Natasha kicks me out. But I never want to leave, I want to be collared and become a domme like Mistress Jessica and Mistress Katrina."

"So one day I could be your slave?" I said jokingly.

"That's the plan. At least I know you'll never become a Dom."

"How's that?"

"For starters you don't have the balls and Lady Natasha will never allow it. Female supremacy thing."

"Ok then, I can I ask you one last thing?"

"Yeah sure?"

"When was all this planned, from the day I was hired?"

"Before." She answered and the turned over and went to sleep.

I tried to sleep even though I was more than tired, but I couldn't, too much had happened in the last few days. The people who I had worked with had another side which was probably starring me in the face the whole time. I thought I knew these people, but I guess I didn't know enough.

Natasha was still nice like she is at work. She seems to use her body and facial expressions to dominate you, rather than tone of voice. Jessica was loving and fair, but doesn't take crap from anyone. Katrina so far is the worse of them, look at her the wrong way and she'll come down on you like a tonne of bricks, worse still I was attached to her as a slave. Samantha, just as I figured – totally hot. But still intelligent and strong. She would probably make a great domme herself and she was right, I love them all, especially her.

--

I was in a light sleep when I was startled by someone turning the light on and opening the metal door. I slowly opened my eyes and saw it was Jessica.

"Get out of bed slaves." Jessica ordered.

Both Samantha and myself got out of bed and stood beside it. Jessica walked over and undid our shackles. They hit the ground making a clinking sound.

"You have 30 minutes to get ready." Jessica said and locked the door behind her.

"I'll take a bath today, you take a shower, we'll alternate everyday." Samantha said.

"Ok, sounds good. What time is it by the way?" I asked.

"6am, we are woken up that time every work day. Ok here is how morning's work Get up, get clean and get dressed. You don't need to wear the uniform for chores in the morning, just wear what you will to work. Make our beds and make sure the room and bathroom is clean. We'll be let out at 6:30 for breakfast, which will be given to us like dinner. Then we clean up and start our chores to 8:40, where we make our own ways to work."

--

As expected we all arrived at work at the same time, but from what I could tell, everyone took different routes to work, I guess so the public doesn't know we live together... small town and all that.

The morning progressed well; everyone was friendly just like it was last week, but at the same time it made me feel uneasy. Katrina watched everything I did out of the corner of her eyes, I pretended not to see her and just ignored her if she didn't speak to me, I was planning my duties so I would avoid her as much as possible. I guess Samantha had it good all alone in reception.

Finally lunch time came around.

"I'm going home, I won't be back today." Natasha announced. "Jessica will be in charge while I'm not here as usual. Steven you can go out on your lunch break with Samantha. Have a good day."

"Thank you, have a good afternoon Natasha." I said back.

Natasha left the office, and I finished what I was doing before I took Samantha with me on my break.

--

We both sat silently and ate our food. Samantha seemed to eat a lot for someone who was so petite. I just picked at my food with other things on my mind.

"Eat more." Samantha blurted out killing the uneasy silence. "You never know when your next meal is."

"Ok." I replied taking little notice of what she said.

"Look, being allowed out of the office for your lunch break is the only freedom you'll probably get. Enjoy it."

"Uh huh. Katrina is going to do something today." I said, stabbing my food with a plastic fork.

"Most likely, since Natasha has gone home for the day."

"Natasha seems to favour Jessica over Katrina."

"Only because she is older, by a few months. They have both been with Natasha for the same amount of time. Doesn't matter; Jessica won't stop Katrina."

"What is her problem anyway?"

"Katrina's? Before Natasha took her in, she had a boyfriend, he used, abused her and chucked her a aside."

"Now all men are the enemy?"

"Yes. Natasha and Jessica don't like men that much either, I should warn you."

"Then why did they take me in?"

" I don't know. Look try not think about it, just go with the flow. Everything is out of your hands."

We both went silent again, she had given me more to think about, even though she said I shouldn't.

"Its time to go back, we can't be late." Samantha said getting up and putting her mess in the bin.

--

"About time!" Jessica yelled to me as walked through the door to the back part of the office.

"I'm sorry, but I think I'm back in time." I said back.

"No, I don't think you are."

"But.."

"Shut up and get over here." Katrina butted in.

I walked over to where Jessica and Katrina were.

"Drop your pants and underwear and then bend over the desk Steven." Katrina continued.

I did what she asked and out of the corner of my eye I saw Jessica pick up a wooden ruler.

"Twenty on each cheek should be enough. to make you remember how to treat your mistresses." Jessica said.

Jessica started flogging me with the ruler as Katrina kept count, it about 5 minutes until the number 40 was finally reached.

"Your arse is a nice shade of red Steven." Katrina said.

"Do you think that is a virgin arse?" Jessica asked Katrina

"I bet it is Jessica.. Is it Steven?"

"Yes Katrina." I replied.

"We'll fix that soon enough, don't worry." Katrina gloated.

"Well it will be the only penetrative sex he'll know about for a long time." Jessica laughed.

"Pull your pants up and get out of my sight." Katrina ordered.

I went quickly back to work; I was everywhere Jessica and Katrina weren't. You would be surprised how long I could drag out a single simple job to take up rest of the afternoon. Finally finishing time came around.

"Jessica and I are going shopping to get you something half decent to wear Steven. You and Samantha will stay back to lock up and clean up and then go straight home." Katrina said before walking out the door with Jessica.

Samantha came into the back part of the office to empty the bins. "What did they do?" She asked.

"Just bent me over the desk and flogged my arse." I replied.

"You'll be fine." Samantha smiled.

"Then they joked about sticking things in my arse."

"Well they do have a large collection of butt plugs, dildos, vibrators and various other things."

"Oh thanks, I feel so much better now."

"Don't worry, they'll start off small."

"Every time someone says don't worry around here, I start to worry."

Samantha rolled her eyes. "Start vacuuming and I'll clean the windows and furniture."

--

Once back home, I got changed in to my uniform and got started with my chores.

Natasha laid back in the deck chair, drinking wine as Samantha and I cleaned the pool and swept the paved area. She just laid there, gazing over to see what we were doing every once in a while. I guess if she said nothing, everything was alright.

"Come here slave." Katrina yelled from the back door.

Both Samantha and I looked up. I guess Katrina and Jessica were back from shopping.

"The male one." She followed up.

I walked over to her. "Yes Mistress Katrina."

"Your new clothes slave." She said handing me the bags. "I don't care if you like them or not. Just wash them, iron them and wear them."

"Yes Mistress Katrina."

"Put your clothes away and come back down here and finish your chores." Natasha said before sipping some more wine. "and Katrina, you and Jessica get dinner started."

"Yes Lady Natasha." Katrina and I both said.

--

After cleaning up after dinner Samantha and I were in the lounge room dusting the shelves and other things that laid about the room. The ladies were quietly watching television. Some stupid reality TV program, none of the ladies seemed terribly interested.

"Jessica and Katrina, I think you should amuse yourselves with the slaves tonight. Give Samantha some extra attention." Natasha said giving Jessica the key.