The Office Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Lady Natasha." Both Jessica and Katrina said.

"Slaves, both of you, go to your room, Get undressed and stay there 10 minutes and then come down to the dungeons." Jessica ordered.

"Yes Mistress Jessica." We both said.

Samantha and I put away what we were doing and went up stairs to our room.

--

Samantha and I waited at the entrance to the dungeon. I could see through the door that the trolley was set up with things I could make out from where I was standing. The camera was on, and the red light told me it was already recording.

"Come in slaves." Katrina asked.

I followed Samantha into the room. Katrina grabbed me and took me to the other side of the room, I was chained in the same way when I was first taken in as a slave.

Samantha was taken over to the opposite of the room.

"The female slave will stick her arms out to the side and will not move from that position" Jessica ordered.

Katrina picked up what looked like an electric cattle prod and walked over near Samantha.

Jessica taped Samantha's eyes shut with medical tape and then placed a thick leather blindfold over that. A gag was placed inside Samantha's mouth, it then strapped around to the back of her head, then under her chin, another 2 straps came from the gag piece, up either side of the nose and met at the forehead to form one strapped that joined the other straps at the back. I suppose to stop jaw movement.

Samantha didn't move a muscle.

Jessica took a key from her pocket, walked around behind Samantha and unlocked her chastity bra. She then moved Samantha's arms as if Samantha had no control over them and slid the bra off. Samantha's arms were then chained into a similar position as mine were.

"You like her breasts don't you slave?" Katrina said to me.

"Yes Mistress Katrina." I replied.

"I bet you would love to put your hard penis between them now and suck on her nipples."

"Yes Mistress Katrina."

"Only in your dreams slave."

"Yes Mistress Katrina."

Jessica then walked around in front of Samantha and unlocked her chastity belt and then slid if off her. Jessica then chained her legs to the ground like mine. A small patch of pubic hair was quickly removed by strips of wax.

"She looked so tight, doesn't she slave." Katrina said.

"Yes Mistress Katrina." I replied.

"Don't be fooled Slave, she's like the town bike, everyone has ridden her... except for you of course."

"Yes Mistress Katrina."

Both Jessica and Katrina went over to the trolley. They turned around carrying a hand full of clamps and string.

"Slaves. We are going to play 'Puppets'" Jessica announced. "You slaves will be joined by clamps and strings. For example, Samantha's left nipple will be joined to Steven's right nipple. When one slave pulls on the string it will pull on the clamps of both slaves. Just to add a little more fun, the tighter you pull the tighter the clamps get."

Katrina and Jessica separated, lengths of string opened between them. Katrina attached one clamp to my nipple. I let out a little yelp. Katrina gave me a disapproving look. She attached another clamp to the other nipple, and another 2 clamps to my balls.

Samantha had her nipples clamped just like me, but both her left and right labia's were clamped. Jessica and Katrina made sure the tension on the string was tight.

"I wouldn't move slaves, if you can help it." Katrina said.

"I don't think it is fair for Samantha." Jessica told Katrina.

"Why is that?"

"Well the male can see what is coming and prepare for it."

"True, I'll blind fold him, might gag him to, he'll probably scream like a little girl."

Katrina blindfolded and gagged me in a similar way to Samantha.

"You go first Puppet Mistress Jessica."

"Why thank you Puppet Mistress Katrina." Jessica replied light heartedly.

I heard someone move things around on the trolley.

"The 9 inch studded dildo?" Katrina asked Jessica.

"Of course Katrina, she can take it."

I heard moaning from Samantha as the dildo was obviously pushed into her. She moved her pelvis back a bit which sent sharp pains to my balls. I let out a muffled cry.

I let out a louder muffled cry as I felt studded cold leather hit the underside of my balls. My whole body moved back, pulling tightly on all clamps. Samantha let out a large groan, probably angrier with me than the clamps tightening on her skin.

There were a few moments of eerie quietness until Jessica, I assume it was Jessica started flogging Samantha which sounded like a cat-o-nail tails. 15 blows I heard, each blow making Samantha move back, causing more pain to both of us.

Jessica and Katrina spent another 30 minutes of playing "Puppets", probably a game of Katrina's creation, she likes inflicting pain on others.

"I'm bored with these slaves for tonight." Jessica said with a yawn.

"Me too, I'll start putting everything away." Katrina replied.

My clamps were removed quickly and without concern for my body... the pain was terrible as the blood rushed back into my nipples. I felt someone pull on my nipples with there fingers.

"Your nipples are red raw slave, they'll hurt for days. Specially when your clothes rub against them." Katrina said softly in my ear.

"Samantha you stupid slave, you have pussy juice running down your legs, count yourself as lucky since you didn't orgasm. Katrina, standby while I put her back in chastity." Jessica said.

I heard the chains drop away from Samantha's limbs.

"Yeah ok, I think we should send these 2 to bed gagged and blindfolded. They talk to much when they are alone." Katrina suggested.

"Good idea. We should shackle their hands apart to the bed head to keep them from trying to remove the gag and the blindfold as well." Jessica added. "There you go Samantha, back in chastity, still no orgasm for 3 months, and don't expect one anytime soon." She finished.

My chains dropped away from my limbs and I was led up to my room.

--

After a few weeks I became used to being a slave, and was starting to enjoy it. The chores didn't become any easier but I got used to them, well most of them, I really hate scrubbing toilet bowls, even it is Natasha's. Jessica and Katrina were always dreaming up of new ways of torturing Samantha and myself, but often enjoyed beating us the most. Katrina took more interest in my appearance, I now had to be totally hairless from the neck down, and at work I had to wear clothes that matched the colours hers were.

Natasha instructed Katrina to put me on a "Sphincter Stretching Program", they think I'll be able to take extra large butt plug within 12 months, Often I'll spend half the weekend and a few days in the office a week wearing different types of butt plugs and harnesses.

Samantha and I spent all our lunch times together, when we were allowed to that is. I think we were both glad to be able to talk to someone about what is happening to us. We often spent hours whispering to each other before we finally fell asleep each night to, when we could, the mistresses like to leave the gags in over night, after a scene.

--

"It's arrived slave." Katrina said to me when I got home from work one day.

"What is that Mistress Katrina?" I asked with a blank look.

"You have forgotten you silly slave. Your chastity belt."

"Oh I had forgotten about that, Mistress Katrina."

"It looks very nice too, so do the accessories."

"Accessories, Mistress Katrina?" I asked.

"You'll see soon. Go to your room, get out of your clothes and go to the dungeon."

I did what I was asked. Natasha and Katrina was in the dungeon waiting for me, obviously Samantha and Jessica were not invited, or didn't need to be there. Again a camera was set up.

"Stand in between the chains slave." Katrina ordered. Katrina shackled my hands to the chains hanging from the ceiling, but left my ankles free. Natasha handed Katrina a key.

Katrina slid the key into the lock of my chastity belt and removed the lock, she then removed the tube off my penis and then the ring from around my penis and balls.

My penis became rock hard in seconds.

Katrina walked over to the trolley and put on 2 surgical gloves on each hand. She picked up a tube of something and emptied a little bit of its contents on her hand. "This will stop all feeling in your penis for a little while slave." Katrina said while rubbing the liquid on my penis. She then placed 5 condoms on my penis. "You will tell me when you orgasm slave." Katrina started stroking my penis.

After about 30 seconds I reached orgasm. Weeks of build up and waiting and I felt almost nothing and didn't enjoy it. "I have orgasmed Mistress Katrina." I announced. My penis started going limp immediately.

She removed all 5 condoms and wiped over my penis with a disposable wet-towel. Katrina went over to a second trolley, which was covered with a white sheet, removing the sheet revealed a shiny stainless steel chastity belt, and other things. She picked a small metal tube and rubbed lube inside it and brought it over to me and slid my penis into it. Then she picked up the actual chastity belt and placed it me, sliding the tube into the front shield, making it point down between my balls. Then she clicked it shut.

"The key, please Katrina." Natasha demanded.

Katrina gave the key to Natasha. "Yours to keep Lady Natasha."

"Thank you, attach the accessories Katrina. The keys to these accessories are yours to keep and use at your pleasure."

"Yes Lady Natasha." Katrina picked up a stainless steel butt plug, lubed it, and slid it into my arse. She then picked up something similar to the front shield; she attached it to the end of the front shield and to the back of the belt and locked it in place. I felt it hold the butt plug in place.

The only thing left on the trolley were 2 shackles, which had a short chain between them. She attached these to my legs, halfway up my thighs; these were locked in place as well.

"Very good Katrina." Natasha announced.

"Thank you Lady Natasha" Kristina replied and then unshackled my hands from the ceiling.

"The slave may resume his chores."

"Thank you Mistress Katrina." I replied.