The Office Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will get changed into your uniform and start your chores before dinner slave." Katrina ordered.

"Yes Mistress Katrina." I replied instinctively.

We both left the room; Katrina turned the light off and closed the door behind her. Leaving Samantha hanging there in the dark, alone.

--

Dinner was the usual affair, having your food and portions picked out for you. Samantha wasn't allowed to join us for dinner as she was instructed to do chores until told to go to bed. After dinner the ladies sat down to watch a little evening television and I had to join Samantha with the chores. I stayed away from her, making sure that my chores were well away from hers, but I knew I couldn't avoid her forever.

I was dusting the ornaments (or the little bits of useless things as I call them) in the lounge room; Katrina turned her head toward me.

"Come and kneel at my feet slave."

"Yes Mistress Katrina." I replied. I stopped what I was doing, walked over to her and kneeled at her feet. Natasha and Jessica ignored us both.

"Massage my feet slave."

I gently removed her shoes and socks and begun firmly massaging her feet. Doing one at a time, and swapping between each one every few minutes.

"Good slave. Kiss them."

I hesitated for a moment and looked up at her. I kissed the top of each foot once.

"More, all over slave." Katrina demanded.

I kissed each foot multiple times all over for what seemed like forever. Katrina didn't really react to the massage or the kissing but I guess if she wasn't complaining I wasn't doing anything wrong.

Katrina stuck her toes in my mouth. "Suck them slave." She ordered.

Not being able to argue I started suck on her toes, after about 2 minutes she removed her foot and replaced it with the other one, which I sucked just as well as the first.

"Thank your slave. Kneel on all fours and watch television with us."

Katrina put her feet on my back and we watched television together, the first time I had since I had gotten here.

--

Samantha and I were both put to bed sometime later. Jessica and Katrina shackled us to our beds. Our hands were chained together to our bed heads, while our legs were chained to the corners of our beds. They left the room, bolting the door closed behind them and leaving us in darkness.

I shuffled around, pulling on the chains trying to get comfortable.

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep." Samantha said angrily.

"Well, it's your fault." I said back, making more noise.

"You didn't stop me from getting in your bed last night."

Got me there. "You know what? You are so much nicer when you are gagged." I said still moving around.

"You really are a prick aren't you? I can't wait until you are my slave."

"Ha! I know for a fact that you won't be domme anytime soon, so until then, shut the hell up."

"But one day I will be, and you'll still be a slave and I'm going to get you so bad you'll wish you had never come back here today."

"Yes, but that's a long time away and your threats mean little to me."

We ended our conversation there and drifted off to sleep.

--

The next day I went to work in Katrina's car, she probably has the worst taste in music ever, I asked if I could change stations but she threatened to break my fingers if I ever thought of it again. I spent the morning in the office performing the usual software upgrades and patches – I did Samantha's computer first and took my time doing it just to get at her.

Katrina invited me out to lunch with her. We went to the food court of the local shopping centre. As promised Katrina ordered something for me, something that resembled rabbit food.

"It's a salad Steven." Katrina said giving me the clear plastic container.

"I don't think I have seen so many green things in the same place at the same time." I said jokingly before eating a mouthful.

"You know this is the first time we have been out anywhere together?"

"It has too, I never really thought about it before."

"I thought we should get to know each other a bit better since we live with each other."

"I thought you knew everything about me before I even got here."

"Well I know some things, well a lot of things, mostly what the private investigator told me and your online presence, but I know there is more to you than that. Your profile on that kink website said you have been interested in bondage for sometime, how long?"

"When I was 15 I started tying myself up, I didn't think much of it then, I just enjoyed being confined, as time went by I found new ways of tying and chaining myself and often slept like that over night."

"But it never went beyond that?"

"Not really, I looked on the internet and liked most things that I saw but most of those things required two people to be effective and it isn't much fun doing things to yourself when you know you can easily escape."

"So you wanted a dominant partner. Why didn't you get one, there are lots out there?"

"I didn't have the courage to ask I guess, didn't know what to say. I'm the type of person who lets things happen to me but I don't go out of my way to make things happen."

"Well I think something great happened to you." Katrina smiled before taking another bite of her lunch.

"Tell me. How did you end up with being with Natasha?"

"It's a long story, I guess it started when the guy I really loved and was about to get married to dumped me, just like that, no warning or anything."

"How long ago was this?"

"4 years, give or take. We had just both left high school together and were committed to each other."

"Well what happened?"

"Like I said I'm not sure, later on he used the excuse that he needed to get things sorted out, but I don't believe him."

"So where is he now?"

"See that guy over there" Katrina nodded towards a fast food store. "The guy serving the customer, that's him."

I turned around to see whom she was referring to. "He's a burger boy?" I laughed while turning back towards Katrina.

"So much for getting his life sorted huh. Anyway, I applied for a job as a graphic designer for where we work now, and Natasha gave me the deal she had given Jessica just a few months before, and the same deal she gave Samantha and you."

"Chastity and servitude?"

"Well not chastity, that was Jessica's idea for Samantha, which I liked. But both Jessica and I were Natasha's slaves until Samantha became our slave, that's when our training to become dommes started."

"Jessica is older then you right?"

"Yeah, I'm 22 and she is 23, just a few months difference though."

"What about Natasha. She isn't that much older then us I don't think."

"She is about 27, almost 28."

"Talk about successful, she has her own mansion, business and has no trouble providing for four other people. How long has she been taking in slaves?"

"Well she started 'mistreating her partners' as she puts it when she was about 16. When she turned 18 she was taken in by some domme who I have never met, that domme trained her how to dominate others. During that time she also worked and prepared to start her own business. When she was about 22 that domme let her go free and she took Jessica in a year later."

"So since then no one has had any other relationship or love interest?"

"Not at all, we aren't allowed to. Well Natasha could if she wanted to but she is dedicated to her business and us."

"Have you ever thought about leaving and doing your own thing?"

"When I first became a slave I did but then I realised I had it good, everything provided and nothing to worry about, just had to stay on Natasha's good side."

"Yeah, things are good, but staying on your good side is a full time job in itself." I said laughing.

"Hey, I may be tough, but you'll be better for it in the long run."

We both finished eating our lunches and returned to the office.

--

"Slaves clean up this mess." Natasha said leaving the dinner table.

"Yes Lady Natasha." Samantha and I both said.

Jessica and Katrina both left the table after Natasha, before leaving the room Katrina turned to me and said. "You'll report to me male slave after you are done here."

"Yes Mistress Katrina." I replied before picking up the plates and cutlery and taking them into the kitchen for cleaning. Samantha followed me in.

"I hope she beats you with an inch of your life Steven." Samantha said while washing the dishes.

"If it means I don't have to be near you for a long time, I hope she does." I started wiping the dishes faster then she could wash them. "Hurry up Sammy."

"Call me that again and I'll shove this fork up your arse." Samantha said waving a fork at me.

"Take your best shot Sam." I replied grinning at her.

"Yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"I'd like you to shut up, but I wouldn't put money on you doing it."

Samantha didn't say another word just to spite me.

--

I tracked down Katrina to her bedroom; she was lying down on her bed reading a magazine.

"Mistress Katrina." I called out from the door.

"Come in slave." She ordered.

I walked into her room and stood near the queen size bed on which she was laying on. Katrina put the magazine down and looked towards me.

"Undress slave."

I removed my slave uniform and stood before Katrina just in my chastity belt and thigh bands. Katrina got off the bed and reached into the top draw of her bedside table. It was a collar and chain. She put the collar around my neck and secured it closed with a padlock, she also attached one end of the chain to the same padlock. The other end of the chain was then padlocked to a small eyebolt embedded in the bedpost.

Katrina walked over to the door; she closed it and latched it locked. She turned around to face me. "Lay down on my bed slave."

Immediately I jumped up upon her bed and laid down on her bed with my arms by my sides. Katrina walked back to her bed and climbed up on top of me, she kneeled just above my chastity belt, with one knee on either side of my body. I stared at her not knowing what to say or do.

"Touch me slave and the next meal you have will be through a straw."

"Yes Mistress Katrina." I stuttered past my lips.

"Good."

Katrina took her shirt off and threw it on the floor. Her breasts pointed out at me, they were everything imagined, firm and a little more than a handful. I let out a heavy sigh as my penis tried to become erect in its metal prison.

"What's wrong slave, is it all to much for you?"

"My penis is trying to become erect Mistress Katrina."

"No, not your penis slave, my penis now."

"Yes Mistress Katrina."

"Does it hurt slave?"

"Frustratingly Yes..."

"Good. Shut up now" Katrina cut me off as she lent forward and dangled her breasts just above my face. She danced them around there for a little while and then she rubbed them on my face. Her warm skin felt like magic against mine. She moved closer and rubbed her nipples against my lips; I wanted to lick them so badly, I opened my mouth to give my tongue access but I didn't have the guts to let my tongue work.

My throbbing penis was about to do a superman and go through solid steel. Katrina could tell this by the look on my face and just smiled at me.

Katrina stood up on her bed and looked down at me. She unbuttoned her pants and slid them off her legs; they joined the other clothes on the floor. Then she took off her g-string and threw it at my face, I immediately focused all my attention on her hairless pussy. I gulped at the sight before me.

She kneeled down once again, but turned around so her small firm butt was just in front of my face, she wiggled it in front of me before sitting down on my face where she wiggled it some more. She swivelled around on my face so my mouth was inline with her pussy. Katrina started sliding up and down on my face and a few minutes later she started moaning, but still I did nothing.

Katrina climbed off me and off the bed; I kept my eyes on her as she moved. "It will take a lot more than that to make me orgasm slave, but you haven't earned that privilege yet. Get off my bed and onto the floor."

I rolled onto the floor and laid there, expecting something more from Katrina, but all she did was turn the light off and climb into her bed.

"Sleep tight my pet" Katrina said. "I hope I have given you something to dream about tonight."

"Sleep well Mistress Katrina." I replied.

I was in for a sleepless night.

--

Worm 2003-04-18

12