The Office Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had thought Samantha had already fallen asleep, but I could hear her crying from across the room. I decided to remain silent and let her cry herself to sleep, but she just wouldn't stop, she was probably going to stay awake half the night upset.

"What's wrong now?" I asked annoyed

"What do you care?" Samantha said increasing her crying.

"Be like that then, I have to share this room too and I'd like to get some sleep tonight."

"You really don't care do you? I let you know how I feel for you today and you don't care, you don't want anything to do with me do you?"

I laid there silently for a minute, a question I didn't want to answer but if I didn't answer it Samantha would come up with her own answer.

"No, no I don't." Samantha's crying increased more. "Look, I'm sorry; perhaps if circumstances were different I might feel different." Samantha's crying subsided; oh crap I think I have given her the impression that there is some hope that I'll love her.

"So, if I was your domme you would love me then?"

"You don't get it do you, you can't make someone love you" I said raising my voice.

"But Katrina is your domme and you love her."

"I told you before, I love her because she is also kind to me, looks after me, and even when she is punishing me she isn't nasty about it nor is there any hate in it."

"Well I'm sorry about the way I treat you, I don't know why I do it…"

"Because you want my attention?"

"Maybe" Samantha answered quickly. "I want to be your domme, I want to own you Steven."

"You probably will become a domme someday but I doubt you will ever be my domme."

"Why?" Samantha started crying again.

"I'm staying loyal to Katrina until the day she no longer requires me and there is nothing about you that makes me want to submit to you." I answered not caring if I hurt her more.

"What's wrong with me? What did I do besides treating you like crap?"

"That's the thing, I have never felt wanted by you, from day one when I saw you in the office, I was interested in you, curious about you, and I was thinking about how you would look under that heavy clothing you were wearing and why you weren't showing it off."

"Really?"

"Yes, but after that I guess I found out what you really are like, you weren't really that nice to me, and when you were trying to be nice you were never really sincere about it and when I found about your past, I found you even less appealing."

"I can't change my past, anyway, I catch you all the time perving on me, you do it about 20 times a day, and I just never let you know that I notice."

"I never said you weren't attractive. It takes more than looks to keep me interested. You are just my eye candy."

"Thanks, I guess."

"I'm just letting you know I have no interest in you as a lover, I can handle being your friend, nothing more."

"We'll see" I heard Samantha whisper to herself.

Neither of us said a word for the rest of the night.

---

In the morning Jessica and Katrina uncuffed us. Katrina picked out the clothes that I would be wearing today and threw them at me.

"Samantha what's wrong, you look tired and unwell." Jessica asked.

"It's nothing Mistress Jessica." Samantha replied, obviously lying.

"She didn't sleep at all last night, all she did was cry." I blurted out.

Katrina looked at me and instantly knew what was going on.

"Shut up male." Jessica ordered me. "Is this true Samantha?"

"Yes Mistress Jessica." Samantha didn't look up.

"What is wrong Samantha, do not lie to me." Jessica asked again.

"Steven said he wanted nothing to do with me Mistress Jessica."

"Good, and so he shouldn't and you shouldn't want anything to do with him either, he is a male and I will not have my slave wanting to be with a male. Remember what happened when you climbed into bed with this male, 3 months straight in chastity was just a friendly warning."

"Yes Mistress Jessica. This male is trash."

Katrina looked at me, neither of us believed what Samantha just said.

"Excellent. Slaves, get ready for work. Your chores are posted outside." Jessica said, before following Katrina out the door and bolting it shut.

"So I'm trash now?" I asked Samantha.

"Shut up."

"Jessica might have believed that, but Katrina and I sure didn't"

"You told Katrina about us?"

"Firstly there is no us and two, I tell Katrina everything." I walked away to have my shower.

I was enjoying my shower until Samantha slid the shower door open and got in with me, she was naked of course except for her metal underwear.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked more than annoyed.

"Having a shower with you." Samantha replied casually like it was a normal event.

"Get out!" I ordered.

"Like you can tell me what to do. Anyway, you can't deny this body, eye candy is what you called it, didn't you?"

"Get over yourself; I can get my eye candy when ever I want. So get out or I will!"

"Nope, mind cleaning my back?" Samantha asked.

Obviously I wasn't going to win this one, so I got out of the shower. "I hope your lock rusts shut" I yelled frustrated.

"Yours has a greater chance of rusting shut than mine Steven, not like its going to be used for a long time."

---

At work I did everything to avoid Samantha, usually I do everything to avoid Katrina or Jessica. However Samantha being Samantha broke her computer and needed my help. While I was tapping away on her keyboard she moved up behind me and placed her hand up hard against my groin and chastity belt.

"You right there?" I asked casually.

"Just fine" Samantha replied.

"Good move your hand, or I'll move it for you."

Samantha pressed hard into my groin once more and then moved her hand.

"Just getting a feel for what will be mine." Samantha said seriously.

"Only in your dreams and always in your dreams." I replied.

I finished fixing her computer and moved back into the office area.

"Steven, go wait for me in Natasha's office" Katrina called out across the office.

"No problem." I replied.

I went into Natasha's office and Katrina came in 5 minutes later.

"What happened between you and Samantha last night?"

"She asked if I loved her and I said no."

"Is that all?"

"I told her why I didn't like her and we'll be nothing more than friends."

"Ok." Katrina said not completely pleased.

"This morning while I was having a shower, she got in with me; she wouldn't leave so I got out. She said she only wanted to give me some 'eye candy' as I called it."

"Steven, do not encourage her. I won't tell you again."

"Just then, while I was fixing her computer she groped me, her excuse was that she just wanted to get a feel for her future property."

"Do not go out into reception for the rest of the day, Steven." Katrina ordered.

"I have no plans too, but I think Samantha will make something up to get me out there."

"Just don't go. It's an order."

"Yes Katrina."

"Now go sit under my desk and massage my feet."

---

The next 2 weeks were hell, I sort of missed Lady Natasha being around, at least she kept everything consistent and under control. With Jessica, she changes the routine every other day, its sort of hard to keep up, for example usually before work we get ready and do a few chores, well with Jessica she doesn't get us out of bed until she is ready which leaves us very little time to get ready and have breakfast. Which leaves all our chores until after work.

Katrina has been letting me sleep in the dungeon, tied to the table or on the floor in her room most nights; she is doing her best to keep me away from Samantha. I wish she would tell Samantha to leave me alone, but I think she is afraid of what Jessica's reaction will be nor do I think Samantha will listen.

Lady Natasha was supposed to return home sometime today so everything had to be clean and just the way it was before she left. Which meant Samantha and I did everything while Jessica and Katrina made sure they were well rested.

Mid afternoon Natasha bursting though the front door looking very refreshed.

"I'm home." Natasha called out.

"Welcome back Lady Natasha." I answered. "Very good to see you."

"Where is everyone?"

"Mistress Jessica and Mistress Katrina are outside relaxing and Samantha is up stairs doing her chores."

"Go get my bags out of my car Steven." Natasha ordered.

"Yes Lady Natasha." I answered. It was good to be taking her orders again. By the time I got back from getting Natasha's bags Jessica, Katrina and Samantha were in the lounge room with Natasha.

"About time slave." Natasha said, but I didn't take much notice as I hadn't really taken much time at all.

I sat the bags down and stood to the side near Samantha while Natasha, Jessica and Katrina had a conversation that didn't include us.

After 10 minutes of being ignored Natasha finally spoke up and said "What are you slaves still doing here? Go back to your chores now."

"Yes Lady Natasha" Samantha and I said at the same time.

---

A few hours later while I was cleaning the study Natasha came walking through the door.

"Follow me to the dungeon slave." Natasha ordered and then left the room before I could reply.

I followed Natasha into the dungeon where I was instructed to remove my uniform and stand in the middle of the room.

"Hands behind your head slave." Natasha ordered.

I did as ordered.

"Now slave I want you to tell me something."


"Anything Lady Natasha." I replied.

"Good, I want you to be very honest with me slave, what happened while I was a way?"

I stood there for a moment with my head lowered.

"Don't be shy slave, speak up" Natasha said while softly draping a whip over my body.

"Please don't make me tell you Lady Natasha, don't make me betray Mistress Katrina." I begged.

Natasha stepped closer to me and whispered in my right ear from behind. "But if you don't tell me, you would be betraying me wouldn't you slave?"

"Yes Lady Natasha." I said starting to get upset.

"Now tell me" Natasha still whispered. "Or I will have to beat you and I don't want to do that."

"It started on the first day you were gone Lady Natasha."

"What did slave?"

"Apparently I had missed out on Samantha's birthday some weeks ago and I had to make it up to her."

"Yes you did slave, but that doesn't matter you are not expected to get Samantha anything." Lady Natasha said more than interested. "Go on."

"Well, Mistress Jessica had an idea…"

Natasha cut me off. "Oh?" Her whip slid across my body again. "What was it slave?"

"I had to become Samantha's slave for 24 hours."

Lady Natasha stopped in her tracks directly in front of me and looked straight in my eyes. "What did Samantha do to you slave?"

I told Natasha everything Samantha did to me including the peas.

"Did you protest at all slave?"

"No Lady Natasha, I felt it's not my place."

"Did Samantha disagree with this idea?"

"No Lady Natasha."

"Did Katrina object at all?" Natasha continued with the questions.

"She felt sorry for me I guess. She didn't want Samantha dominating her slave, but no, she said nothing to Jessica, I don't think she likes to question her." I answered trying not to completely betray Katrina.

"Is there anything else slave?"

"Yes Lady Natasha."

"Speak up, what is it?"

"During the night Samantha came back down and talked to me."

"About what?"

"Just general stuff, about life here, stuff like that, then Samantha asked if I loved Katrina."

"So what did you say slave?"

"I didn't answer, but she took that as a yes."

"I see slave, did it end there?"

"No Lady Natasha, the following day, Samantha and I were cleaning near each other, we started talking and then fighting again."

"Tell me what happened slave."

"Samantha came out and said it; she said that she loved me."

"I see and what did you say?

"I said I am loyal to Mistress Katrina and you Lady Natasha."

"Good."

"There is more."

"Oh?"

"The following morning, while I was having a shower, Samantha came in with me, I told her to leave but she wouldn't."

"So what did you do slave?"

"I had to get out."

"You did the right thing slave."

"So any other dramas while I was away?"

"Not much else Lady Natasha, just Samantha fondling and groping me at work. She has this stupid idea that she is going to be my domme."

"That won't happen under this roof slave."

"Thank you Lady Natasha."

"Have you told any of this to anyone else slave?

"Only to Mistress Katrina, I tell her everything."

"Thank you slave, have been honest and therefore be rewarded." Natasha stepped forward and stroked the front shield of my chastity belt. "Tonight you will sleep in my room."


"Thank you Lady Natasha"

"Come with me now, you will go to sleep early."

I followed Natasha up to her room; I stood near the door awaiting further instruction. Natasha walked over to the bed and wheeled out a large wooden box from underneath, it was about the same length as a coffin, but twice as wide, and a little bit shallower. There were two doors to it that opened to either side, secured by heavy metal hinges and a bolt to keep it locked. A small vent was cut out at the top of each door.

"Get in slave" Natasha said while opening the doors.

I climbed into the box, which had a padded floor. Natasha closed the doors over me and I heard the bolt slide shut.

"I don't want to hear a sound out of you until I let you out slave."

Natasha slid the box back under the bed before I could reply.

***

I awoke sometime later to the voices of Natasha and Katrina walking around the room. I guess I must have fallen asleep. I could hear them clearly, but I was careful not to make a sound.

"Get undressed Katrina" I heard Natasha say. "You will not sleep in my bed with clothes on."

"Yes Lady Natasha" Katrina replied.

I guess Katrina had told Natasha everything and was therefore rewarded by staying in Natasha's room as well. I'm not sure what happened to Samantha and Jessica but it can't be good. I'm sure I'll hear about it soon enough.

"I think you are going to have to do more than just lay there Katrina, you know what I want." Natasha hinted at something."

"Yes Lady Natasha." Katrina's reply sounded a bit eager.

Natasha moaned and groaned and sometimes screamed for what seemed liked hours. I would love to see what is going on up there but I will have to let my imagination go wild.

"That's enough Katrina" Natasha said a little out of breath.

"Thank you for letting me service you Lady Natasha" Katrina replied somewhat tired herself.

***

Once again I was awoken by the voices of Natasha and Katrina.

"What are you thinking about Katrina? You have that worried look on your face and you have been staring at the ceiling for the last half hour." Natasha asked yawning a little.

"You have been awake all that time?" Katrina replied trying to dodge the question.

"Yes, now answer my question."

"It's Steven; I am not sure what to do with him."

My heart started to race.

"What do you mean Katrina? He is your slave, do with him what you like."

"It's not that Lady Natasha, I think I have fallen in love with him."

"I see, is that going to be a problem?"

"I hope not, I'm afraid that I might become lenient due to my feelings."

"So you want him as a slave more than a lover?"

Katrina said nothing; there was just an eerie silence.

"When you went looking for a suitable slave for yourself were you also looking for a suitable lover?" Natasha asked a new question.

Katrina laid there silent for a little longer before answering. "I guess I wanted a lover who would be my slave, someone who I could train and mould to my liking."

"That's a dangerous plan to have Katrina; you can't force someone to love you as a lover even if they are your slave."

"Dangerous and stupid and I don't think it will work."

"What do you mean? Steven is loyal to you, very loyal, he does what you ask, he tries his hardest to please you and he tells you everything. He has also taken a very cruel sentence of six months in chastity and has hardly ever complained about it. To be honest with you I was a little concerned about letting him into this house and into our lives but he has proved himself worthy."

"Thank you Lady Natasha, your words mean a lot to me but I still don't know if he loves me or not."

"I know one thing for sure he is closest to you than the rest of us. I have never really sat down with him and just had a casual conversation; I think he is intimidated by me, he is afraid just to be in the same room as Jessica and he wants nothing to do with Samantha.

Katrina let out a sigh. "Samantha is another issue."

"Forget Samantha, she is not an issue, the damage between herself and Steven will take a lot of repair and Steven does not want to repair it. You and Steven are the issue."

"I wish there was just a clear sign that he loved me."

"Perhaps there is but you just can't see it."

"What do you mean Lady Natasha?"

"You control almost every little part of his life; he has no freedoms, no rights or any property of his own. You can punish him or beat him for no reason and he'll never show any sign of dislike or unhappiness towards you."

"I think you could be right. There have been times where I have taken him down to the dungeon the second we got home from work, beaten him and tormented him for hours on end, left him there over night in some very restrictive and painful bondage. Then after a good nights rest I come back in the morning to continue my fun until we go to work again. By now he can barely see or walk straight, he hasn't eaten nor slept in a day, he is physically and mentally exhausted and yet I take him to lunch and I can still have a great time and conversation and he will hold no ill feelings about what I have done."

"Exactly."

"Thank you Lady Natasha, where is Steven anyway?"

"Under the bed Katrina. Let him out when you are ready, I am going to get up and get ready."

"Yes Lady Natasha." Said Katrina, sounding somewhat shocked that I had heard everything.

I laid there for sometime thinking about what had happened. Finally I now have some conformation that Katrina loves me more than just for being her slave but at the same time I will always be her slave ands probably not much more than that.

A little while later I felt the box slide to the side, I heard the locking bolt slide open and the doors came apart to the side. I took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light, it was Katrina.

"Good morning Slave." Katrina said smiling a little. "I hope you had a pleasant sleep."

"I did, thank you Mistress Katrina." I replied.

I helped Katrina put the box back under the bed.

"Slave, go get ready and the come downstairs for breakfast, the door to your room should already be open" Katrina ordered.

"Yes Mistress Katrina."

"Steven one other thing, do you really love me?"

I stopped in my tracks as I was almost out the door; I turned to face Katrina and looked at her right in the eyes. "Yes I do Katrina."

"Steven! You didn't say Mistress, you just said my name."

"I am very sorry Mistress Katrina."

"No, I am not mad at you, I am more than happy."

"I don't get it Mistress Katrina."


"You said you love me because you do, not because I am your mistress." Katrina said with a big smile on her face.

"That's because I do Katrina."

"Thank you Steven, now go get ready."

***

I sat at the table downstairs; Katrina and Natasha were already eating.

"May I ask where Samantha is? She didn't sleep in our room last night."

"She is a little tied up in the dungeon right now, so is Jessica." Natasha answered.

"Thank you Lady Natasha, may I ask why?"

"Couldn't keep their stories straight about what went on while I was away."

"Slave wants wrong, you look worried." Katrina asked.