The Office Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress Jessica and Samantha will come after me." I replied.

"If they are smart they will accept their punishments and move on."

"I hope so Lady Natasha."

After breakfast I had to clean up the dishes and start on my chores for the day. I was in Katrina's room putting some things away when Jessica walked in. I turned around to see she was right behind me.

"Do you have anything to say to me slave?" Jessica said coldly while rubbing the red marks on her wrists.

"No Mistress Jessica, should I?"

"You know very well what for."

"I did what was ordered of me, I told the truth and I kept my loyalty to Lady Natasha and Mistress Katrina, you and Samantha seem to have done the opposite."

"Don't tell me what I have and haven't done slave, it's not your place. Secondly I will get you."

"Yes Mistress Jessica." I replied pretending to be tougher than I am. Truthfully my mind was going a million miles an hour wondering what she will do.

"Maybe not today, maybe not next week, but I will get you. I'd watch out for Samantha slave, she got an extra three months in chastity because of you as well."

Jessica walked out of the room.

***

The following weeks were tough, Jessica and Samantha would whisper behind my back or stop talking altogether when I was around them, after awhile I assumed that if they were going to do anything they have already worked out what to do and are just waiting for the right opportunity to do it, the whispering was just their way of keeping me paranoid and on the edge.

Eventually they caught up with me. I was down in the dungeon tidying it up a bit when I heard the door bolt shut behind me. I slowly turned around and as expected I saw Jessica and Samantha standing there.

"I was just leaving." I stuttered out and tried to make for the door.

"That's a little rude don't you think Jessica, we just got here and now he wants to leave." Samantha said moving in front of the door.

"I agree Samantha, let's teach him some manners." Jessica replied grinning with a bag in her hand.

"Is ok, maybe latter, I have to go."

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way Steven." Jessica said. "You can either submit to our will now, or fight. Either way you are going to lose."

I stood there and waited for them to come to me as they were blocking the door. Slowly they both cam towards me, I faked a few movements to the left and then the right, they both responded to each move. Before they got to close I ran around them and to the door, I pulled on the lock to open it but it wouldn't budge.

Jessica and Samantha ran over towards me.

"Let me help you with that lock, there is a trick to it." Jessica said putting her arm around my neck from behind.

"Let me go, or I'll…" I screamed out.

"Scream like a little girl?" Samantha said while kicking my feet out from under me.

"You do know that the room is sound proof right?" Jessica said.

Samantha lifted me up by the feet and with Jessica carried me over to the stainless steel table and cuffed me down to each corner.

"What are you going to do?" I continued screaming.

"You'll see real soon." Jessica answered.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt." Samantha followed up.

"Samantha, secure his waist down, I don't want him thrashing around, make sure it's tight." Jessica ordered.

"Great idea Mistress Jessica." Samantha answered and strapped my waist to the table, just above the belt.

I watched Jessica put her hand and pull something out.

"What the hell is that?" I asked.

"A hot glue gun of course." Jessica answered.

"What are you going to do with it?"

"Glue your lock shut forever." Jessica replied casually.

"You bitch" I screamed out. "You won't get away with it."

"Watch yourself slave" Samantha said before punching me in the jaw.

"Don't worry, the glue gun is just warming up" Jessica said not paying any attention to what I was saying.

"Too bad he doesn't have the butt plug with the rear-shield attached." Samantha joked. "We could glue that too."

"That would be the ultimate humiliation and an immediate trip to the emergency room" Jessica laughed.

"It's going to be too late for the emergency room to help you after I get out of this." I screamed at Jessica"

"You aren't in position to be making threats right now." Jessica said walking towards me with glue gun in hand. "Samantha lower his pants a little so I can see the lock."

Samantha pulled my pants down a little so the front of the belt was exposed. Jessica lowered to the glue gun towards the lock; my eyes were fixed on the gun as it moved towards me.

I heard the lock on the door slide free and the door slam open; Natasha and Katrina came rushing through. Jessica, Samantha and I turned towards them, the look on Jessica's and Samantha's faces were priceless.

"Back off NOW" Natasha demanded.

Jessica and Samantha backed away from me; Jessica tried to hide the glue gun behind her back.

"Are you ok Steven" Katrina asked as she undid my bonds.

"You got here just in time Mistress Katrina." I replied relieved.

"Are you two stupid?" Natasha said to Jessica and Samantha. "You really think I do not know everything that goes on in my house."

Jessica and Samantha said nothing, but you could hear their hearts pounding from across the room.

"I am disappointed in both of you." Natasha continued. "Steven did nothing to either of you, except tell me the truth, which shows his good character and loyalty. You two on the other hand continue to lie and show disrespect towards myself."

"Yes Lady Natasha." Jessica and Samantha said at the same time.

"You two stay here; I will deal with you later. Steven please go to Katrina's room and wait there, Katrina and I need to talk in private."

"Yes Lady Natasha." I replied and left the room.

***

I sat on the edge of Katrina's bed for an hour; I didn't really have anything to worry about as I have done nothing wrong but at the same time I knew nothing was predictable in this house.

As I was just getting bored of sitting here for so long Natasha walked into the room.

"Kneel at my feet slave." Natasha ordered.

I did as asked and stared up at her.

"I must ask you to leave this house slave."

"I'm sorry?" I replied confused.

"Let me make it clearer. Your services here and at work are no longer required. Therefore I must ask you to leave."

"But why Lady Natasha? What have I done?" I started to get upset.

"You have done nothing, I know it isn't fair, but I can no longer put up with the friction your presence is causing."

"I wish it isn't so Lady Natasha, but I think I understand." I replied trying hold back the tears.

"I thought you would slave, your growth while in the service of my self and Katrina has been impressive, you have done your best to be loyal and respectful, most of the time."

"Thank You Lady Natasha."

"Katrina will be here soon to see you off, good bye slave."

"Good bye Lady Natasha."

Natasha left the room.

I stayed knelt there on the ground for sometime, thinking of what I am going to do, have no place to go, no way to earn any money. Once again my life was back to square one.

Katrina walked through the door and stared down at me, she was upset, but like me was holding back the tears.

"Get up Steven." Katrina asked. "Get out of that uniform and put these clothes on."

I got up off my knees and took my street clothes that Katrina was holding out of her hands.

"Thank you Mistress Katrina." I said while getting changed.

"All your things are already in the car waiting, I should let you know almost everything that you brought in with this house when you came here has either been sold or destroyed. Don't worry, all the clothes and other stuff that you have received while staying here is now yours to keep."

"Thank you Mistress Katrina." I said while doing up my shoe laces.

"Are you ready to go Steven?

"I guess so" I replied.

I followed Katrina out to her car and got in the passengers seat.

Katrina got in the drivers seat and reached over to the backseat to get a backpack which she gave to me.

"In here are all your bank details, which include everything you have earned while you were at work plus an extra bonus, there is also your official identification and other documents that you'll need, also Natasha and I have both written you an excellent reference for you to use for your next job."

"Thank you Mistress Katrina."

Katrina handed me a wallet. "In here is your driver's license and a little bit of money to get you where you need to go." Katrina started the car and drove off. "Also inside the wallet is the key for your chastity belt, I have had it taped to a piece of cardboard with my signature on it, I want you to do me a favour..."

"Anything Mistress Katrina."

"I want you to finish your sentence of 6 months of chastity, when it is up, take a picture of yourself with a current newspaper showing the date then email the picture to me. Will you do that for me Steven?"

"I will Mistress Katrina."

"Thank you, let yourself out sooner if it is an emergency, but for no other reason, prove to me that you can beat the temptation of freedom, it will make me proud"

"I will do it for you Mistress Katrina."

After a short trip we arrived at the train station.

"I guess this is it." I said turning towards Katrina.

"I guess so."

There was silence for a few seconds.

"I'm going to miss you Steven." Katrina continued. "There is so much more I wanted to teach you and show you."

"I'm going to miss you too Katrina, for everything you have done for me… and to me." I replied trying not to get to upset.

Katrina moved closer to me and before either of us realized it, we kissed. Not just a small peck either, but a passionate kiss that is often shared between lovers.

"Wow" I managed to stutter out.

Katrina just smiled and pulled the lever that opens the boot. "Your suit case is in there."

I opened the door and got out; I closed the door and spoke through the open window. "Thank you for everything Katrina, I will never forget you."

"No thank you Steven, you have given me so much while you were here and all I can give you now is my love."

"Love you too Katrina." I said before moving way to get my suit case. Straight after I pulled the boot lid down Katrina drove off without even waving goodbye.

I was on my own.

---

By Aussie Worm.

Friday, May 14, 2004