The Office Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual things were down stairs, lounge room, dining room and kitchen, but we also had a seating area, entertainment room, another dining room and a study. The house was as big inside as it looked outside. Everything was furnished to Katrina's tastes which I didn't really agree with but it wasn't that bad at the same time.

"So what do you think Steven?" Katrina asked proud of her purchase.

"It's big Katrina, very big, perhaps just a little too big for the two of us, but I like it." I replied staring up at the high ceilings.

"I just feel sorry for the poor guy who has to keep this place clean." Katrina laughed.

"Yeah poor him, but I'm sure there is something special in it for him."

"Oh yeah, heaps." Katrina said sarcastically. "We also have a spa and a barbeque and entertainment area outside." She continued in a normal tone of voice.

"I'm too scared to ask but..."

"Where are the dungeons?" Katrina cut me off. "Well I'm glad you asked. Follow me."

Katrina opened a door behind the stair case that goes up stairs. I followed her down a flight of stairs that twisted around until we reached a hallway. I was then lead through another metal door.

"This is the store room, like it?" Katrina asked

My jaw just dropped, I was speechless, there was everything in there, different types and sizes of crops, whips, floggers, paddles, restraints and other toys, there must have been over 100 things hanging on the walls and probably more that I couldn't see stored in the cupboards.

"I'll take that as a yes Steven, come with me."

The next room Katrina showed me was completely covered in tiles, except the ceiling, the floor was covered in drains and there was a large hose in the corner. Hooks seemed to be strategically placed all over the place and the clear rectangle tank standing up against one wall had me curious, as well did the raised step under the entry door.

"What is this room for?" I asked not sure what to make of it.

"Water bondage and other messy things like that, there is also another tank hidden under a false floor." Katrina answered.

"I'll stick to the shower thanks." I nervously laughed.

Katrina then showed me the next room; this is the sort of dungeon I was used too, cold and damp, there was hooks and chains everywhere just waiting to restrain there captive. The usual metal bench and wooden table were there as well as a set of stocks and a cage hanging from the ceiling.

"Well that concludes our tour Steven."

"It does? There are two other metal doors in the hallway, what is behind there?"

"Nothing at all, so don't think about it." Katrina said obviously lying.

"Ok then."

"Well I'm going to let you explore your new home, so go upstairs and get undressed, I have to go out now and finish up moving out of the old house so I'll put you in the shackles now and you can put yourself to sleep when you are ready."

---

The sound of Katrina munching on cereal woke me up; slowly I opened my eyes to see her having breakfast on the lounge opposite to me.

"Good Morning Steven" Katrina said wide awake.

"Good morning." I replied yawning. "Did I fall asleep on the lounge?"

"Guess so." Katrina replied before taking another mouth full of cereal.

I started to get up off the lounge.

"Sit down Steven." Katrina said.

"I was just getting some breakfast." I slumped back into the lounge.

"You aren't having breakfast today Steven."

"Ok then." There was no use arguing about it or even asking for a reason, I would never win.

"Did you have fun exploring?" Katrina took a sip of orange juice.

"It was interesting." I replied the best way I could.

"How so?"

"There seems to be a trap door in one of the dungeons, where does it go?"

"No where." Katrina grinned. "I guess you'll find out eventually."

"The wooden box under our bed?"

"The same thing Natasha had you in once."

"Was it necessary to put hooks in the wooden frame and posts of our bed?"

"Of course it was." Katrina replied looking up from her bowl of cereal. "Do you think I got that bed because it looks nice? No Steven, I got it because it's built well enough to restrain you."

"Thank you." I said trying not to be too sarcastic.

"I knew you would appreciate it, just like the many other things hidden around here."

"So, did you fix everything up at my old house?" I changed the subject.

"Yup, that's all done, I got your bond back, furniture sent charity, the few things of yours worth keeping I kept and everything else was thrown out. Just glad to be out of that hell hole."

"It wasn't that bad"

"Maybe for you Steven, but I'm better than that." Katrina took a last mouthful of cereal.

I watched Katrina finish off her orange juice; she placed her glass and bowl on the table beside the lounge and then looked up at me.

"To the dungeon?" I asked

"Follow me Slave." Katrina replied getting off the lounge.

Katrina led me down to the dungeon, I waited there for a few moments for her to come back from the store room with her hands full of toys and restraints, she placed them down on a side table, except for a length of rope which she brought over towards me.

"Bring that bench over to the middle of the room slave." Katrina said pointing to a narrow wooden bench that was pushed against a wall.

I dragged over the bench to the middle of the room; it was heavier than it looked. Katrina removed the shackles that she placed on me the night before.

"Lie down on the bench slave, let your legs hang off the end."

Once on the bench Katrina pulled my arms together under the bench and tied them at the wrists, the rope was tight and cut into the skin. She then pulled my legs back so my ankles were near my ears and then tied them down to the legs of the bench.

"Is it uncomfortable slave?" Katrina asked rubbing a cane over my exposed butt cheeks.

"Yes Mistress Katrina" I replied.

"Good." Katrina said while landing a swift blow of the cane across my butt. I bit my lip to hold back the yelp. Katrina landed another blow, this time against the back of my lower legs.

Once again I had to fight the need to yell out.

"You have permission to scream like a little girl slave, your screams are going to fill this dungeon quiet regularly." Katrina said while hitting the soles of my feel multiple times.

Katrina worked on my butt and the back side of my legs for the next ten minutes, each stinging blow I let out a yell which only made Katrina smile and hit harder, I could feel welts form all over my skin.

"That's a nice shade of red you are slave, it should last for a few days."

"Thank you Mistress Katrina" I replied as a few tears of pain flowed down my cheeks.

Katrina undid the rope on both my wrists and ankles, my legs flopped painfully over the bench once again. "Roll over slave"

I rolled over onto my stomach, Katrina bound my wrists together and than my ankles, she then tied my writs to my ankles so I was hogtied. She then placed two hooks into my nostrils and pulled my head back with string which she then tied to my wrists and ankles. I heard a chain wrench down from the ceiling, Katrina hooked my bonds onto the chain and the chain wrenched up lifting me up off the bench. The bench was then moved out from under me.

Nipple clamps with separate chains were attached to each nipple. Katrina pulled on each chain causing the clamps to bite harder into my skin, I moaned in pain. Heavy weights were then attached to each chain making the clamps bite in to almost unbearable levels.

"Please Mistress Katrina, no more." I pleaded between heavy breaths to try to control the pain.

"The pain is in your mind you weak slave, you can take more." Katrina said lifting the weights and then dropping them.

I screamed in pain as more tears freely flowed down my cheeks.

Katrina left the room for a little while leaving me there alone in pain and hanging from the ceiling. I tried to focus on anything else except the clamps biting into my nipples but it didn't work the pain was too great and unrelenting. Katrina returned after what seemed like an eternity.

Katrina removed the nipple clamps quickly and without fuss, the removal of the clamps caused more pain just as great as having them on. She then lowered me to the ground and removed the ropes.

"Get up Steven, it's over now."

I got up off the ground and had to stand on my toes. "Thank you Katrina" I replied.

"Why are you standing like that?"

"My feet Katrina, the welts hurts."

"Aww poor Steven, I'll make it all better." Katrina hugged me from behind and kissed the back of my neck, she then moved her hands up from my waist and started rubbing my nipples. "You like that?"

"The kisses yes, the nipple rub..... Yes too." In reality my nipples were still hurting and those being rubbed didn't help, but I didn't want to hurt Katrina's feelings. "I guess we are even for my little adventure in the office yesterday?" I said in a lighter tone.

Katrina moved away from me, she turned me around so I was facing her, smiled at me and said. "You are such a good slave, thank you for reminding me, come with me to the store room and we'll fix up those adventures little hands of yours."

"Huh what did I say?" I said dumbfounded while following Katrina to the store room.

"Put your hands out Steven." Katrina ordered.

I put out my hands and closed my eyes.

"Steven you really are a wimp." Katrina said as she started caning each hand10 times.

"Ok Steven I'm finished, you can open your eyes now. That wasn't so bad was it?"

"It was worse, may I go now please?" I tried to get out of there before Katrina got any more ideas.

"Not yet, just a thing or two more."

Katrina wrapped each hand tightly with duct tape up to the wrist; I had no movement of my fingers what so ever. She then placed hollow metal balls over my hands; they were locked around my wrists.

"There we go, all done." Katrina said clicking the last lock shut.

"And I was going to get stuck into the chores today." I replied smiling.

"Sure you were Steven, I believe you. Go upstairs and wait for me in the lounge room, I'm not finished with you yet."

---

Worm

Wednesday, 9 June 2004