The Office Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed in relief as the milky liquid flowed out; Jenny who was soaking wet sitting in the corner looked away.

"Thank You Mistress Katrina" I said thinking she was done. "Undo the shackles?"

"Not so fast there is still one more treatment."

"Please Mistress, no more, my insides are sparkling clean."

"How do you know slave?" Katrina smiled.

"Trust me." I replied.

"Nope." Katrina said putting the nozzle in once again. "One and a half litres of water for thirty minutes." Katrina turned the valve. "You can do it Steven."

"I'll try"

"Good slave, I'm going to leave the room for a moment to get a few things."

Katrina left the room and Jenny seeing the coast was clear came closer towards me.

"I would never allow anyone to do that to me." Jenny said.

"Either did I but here I am doing it." I replied.

"I would rather be the one giving it then receiving it and not just this, everything."

"Just what I need another dominate in my life." I said sarcastically as I felt the liquid move about inside me. "Arghh"

"You have nothing to worry about Steven, you're with Katrina and I respect that."

"Good" Katrina said from the doorway.

Jenny moved away.

"Steady yourself on all fours Steven." Katrina said as she climbed on my back, her back towards my head and her naked skin against mine.

"Please Mistress, this is all too much."

Katrina slapped my arse with a paddle. "You can do this; you have come so far to fail now." She slapped my arse again.

My body started shaking. "Please I'm begging you. I can't take it anymore, please get off."

Katrina ignored my plea and started paddling my arse faster and harder. I concentrated with everything I had to keep the liquid inside me.

"Please!" I cried out once again.

"If I can do it, so can you." Katrina said

"Mistress?"

"Sorry that slipped out." Katrina got off my back. "Before you and Samantha lived with us I was the lowest on the pecking order."

"I understand"

"Thank you, a lot of the things I do to you I have experienced my self, so never think I have no idea how you feel because I have been through it all too."

"Besides chastity."

"Well besides that and prostate milking of course." Katrina smiled at me.

Finally Katrina got off my back, I could feel my red raw arse stinging from the paddling and flogging. I was literally shaking all over I thought at any moment my arms and legs would give way from under me and I would collapse onto my face.

"Mistress... Please." I cried out loudly and with a deep breath. "I feel like I'm going to explode."

Katrina looked at her watch. "You may expel the fluid slave."

"Thank you Mistress Katrina" I replied.

I tried to control the release of the fluid by slowly unclenching my butt, but it was no use as soon as the pressure of the fluid felt a bit of weakness it came gushing out and it didn't stop for 10 minutes.

"Are you done slave?" Katrina asked continuing to hose me and the tank down.

"I think so Mistress." I wanted to collapse but I knew what had just been at the bottom of this tank so I thought against it.

Katrina reached down and undid my shackles that held me to the tank. "Go have a shower slave, Jenny clean this room up, I want it to sparkle."

"Thank you Mistress Katrina." I slowly climbed out of the tank.

---

The hot shower was wonderful, afterwoods I laid myself out on my bed in the slaves' room and rested, I didn't have much energy to do much else. A short while later Katrina came into the room and sat on the bed next to me.

"You ok Steven?" Katrina asked.

"Yeah... just resting." I replied not making eye contact.

"Here, eat this." Katrina said shoving something in front of me. "It will help restore all the good bacteria and other stuff."

I sat up and took the food from Katrina, who was still naked. "Thanks." I slowly ate the yoghurt like substance.

Katrina sat next to me watching me eat; she didn't say anything only smiled. Once I was done eating Katrina took the bowl from me and put it on the floor.

"Thank you Mistress Katrina."

"Shut up and listen." Katrina said softly and then pushing me back down onto the bed. She slid her body onto top of mine and held my arms down with her hands, as expected she pressed her knee onto the front shield of my chastity belt.

I looked into Katrina's eyes and she looked deep into mine. I softly smiled at her as she moved her lips closer to mine and passionately kissed them. "Steven, you know I love you" she paused for a moment "but I am not sure how much you know how much I really do love you, I want to" she paused again as a tear ran down her right cheek. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Katrina kissed me some more and then she stopped, softly she bit my bottom lip for a moment or two, I could tell she was thinking, finally she said. "I want us to be more..." tears were streaming down her face. "...then Mistress and Slave." Katrina leapt off me and ran out the door. I laid there in silence.

---

Aussie Worm

Saturday, 13 November 2004