The Office Boy Ch. 06

Story Info
Sometimes the truth hurts and Katrina makes sure it does.
13k words
4.32
29.6k
8
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny stood naked in the centre of the dungeon, her wrists restrained to the ceiling forcing her to stretch and place all her weight on her toes. Her plastic chastity belt and bra that she had worn for past month had been removed and it wouldn't be needed again. Jenny's eyes were also taped shut and a blind fold placed over that so she couldn't see a thing.

Her new metal chastity had arrived, she didn't know it yet, I didn't either but I thought it would be safe to assume that's why Katrina is doing this.

I sat on a wooden bench to the side of the room, still in my white slave uniform and my hands resting on my legs as Katrina instructed. I wouldn't be needed for today's session, I never am, and males aren't allowed to interact with females in such ways as I am constantly reminded.

Jenny stood motionless except for heaving chest from her nervous breathing. Katrina approached Jenny with some wax strips and removed the small amount of pubic hair that had been growing under the front shield of her chastity belt. Jenny didn't utter a sound; she must be accustomed to it.

Katrina walked around Jenny admiring her body and considering what to do next; she stopped behind her and placed her hand around Jenny's body and onto her breasts. Katrina rubbed her naked body against Jenny's while also tweaking her nipples.

Katrina looked at me, grinned and then kissed Jenny behind her ear and down her neck. Katrina was out to tease my jealous side as much as she was out to tease Jenny to the edge of orgasm.

Usually Jenny would be protesting by now, she hates the touch of another woman, perhaps Jenny is changing or perhaps she is naked, out of chastity and thinks this is her best chance for an orgasm and she better be good. The only sounds coming from Jenny was her heavy breathing and moaning.

Katrina moved away from Jenny and picked up a vibrator from a metal bench, she placed the humming vibrator against Jenny's clit causing her too immediately moan out loud and thrust her body against the vibrator in enjoyment.

This was the reaction Katrina was looking for.

Within minutes Jenny was trembling. "Please, may I orgasm Mistress Katrina?" Jenny spoke for the first time.

"No." Katrina replied firmly and backed off with the vibrator. She watched Jenny regain some composer before applying the vibrator to her nipples; however this didn't do as much for Jenny as it did for her clit.

Katrina then put on her strap-on and approached Jenny from behind, sliding it in her soaked pussy. Jenny moaned as Katrina slid in and out of her, Katrina braced herself hard against Jenny's back, with her arms wrapped around her, holding on to and squeezing her breasts and nipples.

"Please Mistress, let me cum." Jenny screamed.

"Not yet slave." Katrina replied.

"I can't stop it."

"No."

"Please please please. Mistress PLEASE!"

"Ok, GO!" Katrina said thrusting the strap-on hard and deep into Jenny's pussy.

Jenny moan out loud as her body shook all over and her pussy juices flowed down her leg. A few minutes later it was all over. "Thank you Mistress Katrina." The smile on Jenny's face said it better.

Katrina withdrew the strap-on and noticing how wet it was decided she wouldn't let such things go to waste, she slowly slid the strap-on into Jenny's anus.

Jenny let out a small yelp. "I was good wasn't I? Why are you doing that to me?"

"Because I can" Katrina replied kissing Jenny on the back of the neck and sliding the strap-on in and out a few times and surprised how easy it did Katrina said. "You are ready"

"For what?" Jenny asked but Katrina didn't reply.

Katrina took her strap-on off and reached into a box that was on the bench and pulled out a new chastity belt and bra, she sat the bra down on the bench and took the belt over to Jenny.

Jenny felt the cold metal against her skin. "Hey what's that…. Oh no you don't bitch; I'm not going back into chastity." Jenny had already had her fun and now the brat was back. Jenny tried to struggle but Katrina was experienced at this and within moments the chastity belt was locked in place.

Katrina ran her fingers against the side of the front shield and she was pleased that she couldn't slip one under.

Next Katrina picked up the chastity bra, she has never attempted to place a chastity bra on someone by herself before, and usually she would have an assistant that would hold the slaves free arms to make sure they didn't touch themselves where they shouldn't.

She undid one wrist from the ceiling, quickly slid the chastity bra over Jenny's shoulder and then restrained her wrist to the ceiling once again; she did the same for the other side. Katrina snapped the lock on the bra closed and then ran her fingers against the cups of the bra, another great fit.

The chastity belt and bra were like how I remembered Samantha's, thick strong metal with no give in it; the chastity bra had room for the nipples and the cups covered all breast skin. The straps that connected the bra and belt to one another were still there. Once locked on it would stay on, no amount of wiggling or attempted cutting would get it off, except for a weird shaped key.

Katrina then removed Jenny's blindfold. Jenny looked down to see what she was now wearing; the look on her face said it all.

"Such a great body, it's a shame that it needs to be chastised." Katrina said seeing her reflection in the metal

"Take it off then." Jenny replied still looking at the belt and bra.

"You know I won't do that, I decide what happens to my property."

"I'll be good I promise."

Katrina removed Jenny's wrists from the ceiling restraints. "Ok, if you want to prove to me that you can do what you are told I'll give you some tasks to do right now."

"Yes Mistress Katrina?" Jenny asked rubbing her wrists.

Katrina placed a stool in the middle of the room; on top of the stool she placed a well lubed medium sized butt plug. "Sit on it." Jenny looked at Katrina and at the stool; Katrina looked back and said "Well?"

Jenny walked over to the stool and went to sit on the butt plug. She paused for a moment when she felt the tip of the plug against her anus, slowly she lowered herself.

"Good girl" Katrina said. "Just like when we use the small butt plug."

"I'm not ready; I can't get past this bump." Jenny replied showing discomfort.

"Yes you can, its just a little bigger then the strap-on."

Jenny slid up the butt plug a little and then slid all the way down to the base, her eyes were wide open. "I did it."

"Congratulations, another reason why this is a special day for you." Katrina said with a big smile. "Stand up."

Jenny stood up and the butt plug remained inside her. Katrina reached over to the bench, picking up the rear shield, she attached it to Jenny forcing up as far as it would go.

"Mistress Katrina, take it off, the butt plug needs to come out, I can't take it, and I'm not used to it."

Katrina ignored her plea and then proceeded to attach the thigh cuffs. "There we go the complete chastity slave."

"The butt plug Mistress, it wants to come out, I can't help it."

"Yes you can slave, concentrate, I promise I will remove it in a little while. Relax."

"May I leave Mistress?" Jenny asked.

"Put your uniform on slave, I want to see how great those metal nipples look through that tight white shirt."

I did too.

---

I slouched back into the lounge in Katrina's office at work; she was pacing around the room dictating some letter which I automatically scribbled down on a piece of paper not really noticing what it is about.

"Did that make sense?" Katrina asked turning to look at me.

"Looks fine to me." I replied quickly reading the scribble.

"Great, go type it up."

I was about to get up when there is a knock at the door.

"Come in." Katrina asked.

Amanda and Lauren opened the door and walked in. I knew instantly this was going to be bad.

"Just the people we want to talk to." Amanda said while Lauren closed the door.

"Oh, what's wrong?" Katrina asked pretending to be surprised but I think she knew what this was about.

"Nothing is wrong" Lauren said. "We just need some answers."

"Sure, Steven and I are glad to help."

"Oh yeah." I said sarcastically.

"What exactly is going on between you and Steven?" Amanda asked.

"He's a good friend." Katrina replied with a straight face.

Even I wouldn't have believed that.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Be honest, it's more then that, you two are all over each other."

Katrina raised an eyebrow.

"Lets join the dots here, your first day here you call Steven your slave, you played it off as a joke but I think it was a genuine mistake and then there are those bruises on his wrists that never seem to heal and the other week I groped him and I felt something not natural, something metal and it wasn't a sports cup." Said Amanda
"I told you before the bruises are an allergic reaction and that metal thing was just a piercing." I said trying to defend myself. All 3 women looked at me with an 'are you serious' look on their faces. "What? It's true."

"We won't tell anyone, we just want to know." Lauren said but she knew she would tell everyone she knew within a nanosecond.

Katrina rubbed her hand across her forehead and back through her hair. "Girls, you shouldn't have put me in this position." Katrina paused before saying. "How about both of come over tonight, actually stay the whole weekend, you can go home on Sunday."

"What? You can't be serious." I said loud enough that it must have penetrated the walls of the office.

"We accept that offer." Lauren said.

"It will be fun." Amanda said smiling.

"Great, come at around seven o'clock tonight and you'll see what Steven and I are all about." Katrina said a little more composed then she was a minute ago.

Amanda and Lauren left the office, closing the door behind them.

"Are you insane?" I said to Katrina.

"What did you say?" Katrina said obviously angry at everything.

"I'm sorry but…"

"Well what do you want me to do Steven?" Katrina interrupted me mid sentence. "They know, they just aren't exactly sure what they know, but they know it."

"Well tonight they will know everything."

"Yes they will and they will regret it. No one gets the better of me."

"So it will be alright?"

"Just fine Steven" Katrina smiled at me. "Don't worry about it."

"Thank you Katrina, but I still don't feel better about it."

---

After work Katrina, Jenny and I set things up in the dungeon, mostly we brought in toys, ropes and chains, plus a few cages and other things.

"Is that everything?" Jenny asked. "I think we have cleared out the storeroom."

"Almost. There is just one more thing." Katrina said turning to looking at me. "You"

"Huh?"

"Get naked."

"What?"

"Did your IQ just drop below room temperature slave?" Katrina said getting angry.

"No Mistress." I said getting undressed.

Once undressed Katrina cuffed my hands together and used a small chain to link the cuffs to a hook in the floor. "You make nice bait Steven."

I looked at Katrina trying to think what she was on about, it took me a moment to realise that this must be apart of her plan. "Yeah what woman could deny this?" I said smiling.

Jenny moved her mouth as if she was about to say something, but thought better of it.

Katrina ignored my comment but said "Remain standing slave while I'm gone, Jenny come with me up stairs we still have a few things to get ready."

They both left the room closing the door behind them.

---

Although I had only been standing there in the dungeon a short time my legs began to get tired, how long was she going to be? How long were Amanda and Lauren going to be? They'll probably be fashionably late.

However I didn't have to wait to much longer before Katrina, followed by Amanda and Lauren came through the door.

Neither of them said anything, they just stared at me with their jaws almost hitting the floor.

"You both know Steven as my personal assistant, but really he is my slave and more recently boyfriend." Katrina said.

I smiled at the boyfriend comment.

Amanda finally found some words to speak. "Is that one of those chastity things like you see in medieval exhibits in museums?"

"Sure is" Katrina replied.

"Why does he wear it?" Lauren asked not taking her eyes off me.

"Many reasons, it's a token of my ownership, it keeps him faithful, it stops him masturbating without my permission and it keeps him so horny and frustrated he will do anything I say in hope of release."

"Anything?" Lauren wondered.

"Anything. Kneel slave." Katrina ordered.

I instantly dropped to my knees.

"So how often is he locked in that chastity belt?" Amanda asked genuinely interested.

"Its easier to answer how often is he kept out of it." Katrina answered. "The answer to that question is almost never, it is always on, it only comes off when I want to have some fun."

"How long has he been yours?" Amanda asked another question.

"About eight months I guess and he has only been out of chastity for a total of a few hours in that time."

"Will you release him this weekend, can we help?" Lauren was excited.

There is a predicament. I would love to be released this weekend but I wouldn't want Amanda or Lauren there for it.

"Sorry, no." Katrina answered. "The slave earned himself six months in chastity as a punishment, only a month to go though."

Jenny walked into the dungeon, resting a tray carrying 3 glasses of wine on her palm.

"About time slave." Katrina said a little annoyed.

"For you Mistress." Jenny said handing Katrina a glass of wine. "Ladies, for you." She finished by also giving Amanda and Lauren a glass of wine each.

"Let me introduce my other slave Jennifer." Katrina said before taking a sip of wine.

"It's Jenny." Jenny said back.

Both Katrina and Jenny watched Amanda and Lauren drink their wine with interest. Something is up I thought. Katrina took another sip of wine and put the glass back on the tray.

"Whoa! This stuff really goes to your head" Amanda said putting her glass back on the tray also.

Lauren put her glass back too. "I know, this is powerful stuff."

Jenny put the tray down on a bench and came back over near Katrina.

"Oh, it's just a local wine from a vineyard down the street; I guess its something you get used too." Katrina said watching Amanda stumble a little.

"I think I'll sit down for a few minutes" Lauren said before passing out and collapsing into Jenny's arms, a few seconds later Amanda fell into Katrina's arms.

"Is that the same stuff you used on me? They'll be out for hours." I asked happily.

"Yes it is Steven, but it doesn't work as well in alcohol, they'll be awake soon." Katrina replied laying Amanda on the floor and turning her face down.

Within a short time both Amanda and Lauren had there wrists and ankles bound together with rope, I thought Katrina would take this opportunity to do more but I guess she would wait until they are awake.

Katrina barely had a few minutes to rest before Amanda and then Lauren woke up; they took a few seconds to work out what had happened.

"Help" Lauren screamed at the top of her lungs. "HELP!"

Amanda screamed also. "Get us out of here, someone please help."

Katrina just looked at them with her arms folded. "Done yet?" She asked softly.

Both bound victims continued screaming and tears fell down their cheeks, a few minutes later, probably because of sore throats, they stopped.

"Male slave, explain to them why screaming is pointless." Katrina ordered me.

"This room is almost sound proof and even if it wasn't there is not another person within kilometres, remember, we are out in the middle of nowhere."

"What are you going to do with us?" Amanda sobbed.

"We are going to have a weekend of fun, that's what you wanted right?"

"Please let us go." Lauren pleased. "We won't tell anyone anything, we promise."

"Yeah, we promise" Amanda confirmed.

"I know you won't girls, but we are still going to have our fun weekend together. Jenny, take away this wine and tray and bring down the girl's things." Katrina said circling her new victims.

Jenny left the room.

Katrina tied a rope to each of their bound wrists and pulled them up on to there feet, she made sure that both were uncomfortably forced to bend forward a bit before tying the rope off.

"Ok girls; let me lay down the rules for this weekend." Katrina said standing in front of both the girls. "For this weekend you are both my slaves and therefore you will call me Mistress Katrina, you will do what I say, accept what I tell you and never complain. You will experience new things which will hopefully change your life for the better, so what do you say?"

"Yes Mistress Katrina." Lauren said lowering her head.

"Go to hell." Amanda yelled.

Katrina stepped towards Amanda, put her hand against her neck and said "Jennifer was a bratty little bitch when she first became my slave, she still is in some ways but she has improved. I hope you do too. So what do you say?"

"Yes Mistress Katrina" Amanda said angrily.

Katrina removed her hand from Amanda's neck. "Good"

Jenny arrived back into the dungeon with two backpacks strung over her shoulders; she dumped the backpacks on the floor and then went over to sit on the bench.

Katrina went over to the bags and opened one up.

"Hey that's my stuff" Amanda said.

"As a slave you have no property of your own" Katrina said pulling things out and throwing them in a pile against the wall.

Mostly clothes and girly things and a lot of things she would never need but had just in case. Katrina then went through her purse and pulled out a card. "That's a pretty bad driver's licence picture." She showed the card to Jenny, who laughed. "Small condoms?" She held one up for all to see.

"I tell my boyfriend the tighter the fit the less I can feel it." Amanda said. "But the truth is that he barely fills it."

"Pathetic but at least you are honest to me." Katrina said moving on to Laurens bag.

Katrina reached in and pulled out a dildo. "Mine are better."

Lauren went bright red. "A girl has her needs."

"Indeed she does." Katrina said pulling out two g-string and tossing them in the corner. She then moved on to Lauren's purse and pulled out little bits of paper, reading each one, some shocked her, some made her laugh, I just wish she read some out.

Katrina got up from the floor and asked "Who wants to go first?"

Neither of them said anything.

"Ok Amanda, you will." Katrina picked up a knife from the bench and went over to Amanda.

Amanda tried to back away from the knife but she had no where to go. Katrina slid knife under Amanda's shirt and cut it away, she did the same to her bra. She then slid the knife into one of the upper leg pockets of her black cargo pants for easy access.

"Don't touch me there. I'm not like that." Amanda pleaded as Katrina cupped her breasts.

"I don't care if you are or you aren't; just don't complain when I decide you are" Katrina said massaging Amanda's nipples between her fingers. "The female body is a beautiful thing, yours especially and in my opinion the only person who knows how to correctly pleasure a female is another female."

"I'm straight, I have a boyfriend."

"I used to think I was straight too, but 95% of all my sexual pleasure has come from females."

I jiggled my cuffs and chain to remind Katrina that I was still here but I was ignored.

Katrina went over to Lauren and retrieved the knife from her pocket; in the same manner as she did Amanda she cut Laurens shirt and bra away. Instead of moving away Lauren moved forward a bit, almost presenting her naked breasts to Katrina.

Lauren started to moan a bit as Katrina rubbed her breasts between her fingers.

"What are you doing Lauren?" Amanda said confused.