The Office Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda's words were lost to Lauren who in deep under Katrina's spell.

"She is on a path of discovery." Katrina answered for Lauren.

Katrina pulled her hands away causing Lauren to snap out of the trance she was in. "Don't stop."

"Lauren!" Amanda was still confused.

"Shut up slave" Katrina said to Amanda, "Now Lauren, tell me have you ever been touched like that by another woman before?"

"No Mistress Katrina." Lauren answered without any protest.

"Have you thought about being with another woman before?"

"Yes Mistress Katrina."

"Who?" Katrina asked.

"Amanda."

"No you don't" Amanda said angrily "She just has you confused; it's something she put in that drink."

"I wont warn you again slave, Lauren is being honest with who she is. You could learn a lot."

"I do Amanda." Lauren said starting to shed tears. "I think about you all the time, even when I'm with my boyfriend, I wish it was you."

"Ok, stop" Katrina said "We don't need to go there."

Using the knife once again Katrina cut away Lauren's and then Amanda's pants, leaving them mostly naked apart from their underwear.

"Stop right there." Amanda said. "I don't want that pervert to see me naked."

"Hey" Lauren said weakly.

"I'm talking about Steven."

"Steven has seen it all before, but never gets to touch." Katrina said. "Would you like to touch these girls Steven?"

"No Mistress" I answered.

"Why not? Look at these hot bodies and nice breasts."

"I only want you Mistress." I answered.

"Right answer. See girls, nothing to worry about."

Katrina went over to the bench and picked up some duct tape, she returned over to Amanda and rubbed her panties between her labia causing her to moan. "Yeah, just as I thought, you like that don't you." Amanda didn't answer.

Disappointed with the lack of reaction Katrina violently cut away Amanda's panties and folded them into her mouth, the duct tape would stop her from expelling them.

"Your turn Lauren." Katrina said rubbing her panties. "These are wet; don't wear yourself out to early." Lauren's panties were cut away and then placed into her mouth, duct tape wrapped around her head kept them in place. "There, enjoy your own juices for awhile."

Jenny, getting bored and agitated, decided to lie down on the bench, she really wasn't interested much in what was going on.

"I'm sorry Jennifer, have I been neglecting you over there?" Katrina said annoyed that Jenny had taken it upon herself to lie down.

Jenny sat up. "Sorry Mistress."

"Undress slave and bring that measuring tape, pencil and paper over here."

Jenny took off her uniform revealing to Amanda and Lauren what it meant to be a female slave under Katrina, she picked up the items Katrina requested off the bench and took them over to her.

"Thank you Jennifer." Katrina said only taking the measuring tape off her. "Amanda, Lauren, I'm going to measure you both up for chastity belts and bra's like Jennifer is wearing."

Both there eyes opened up wide, Amanda went further and shook her head.

Katrina started calling out measurements for Jenny to write down, after 10 minutes it was all done.

"Ok girls, I guess you are wondering why I'm doing this to you and the answer is someone needs to put you two in your place and it looks like its going to me, both of you make me angry, I tried to turn a blind eye to all the rumours and trouble you two create but then it got personal. How dare you two attack my slave in the store room, you think I don't know? Steven tells me everything. Then you tried to force me to tell you what is going on between me and him, what could I do? You two got to close to the truth, I have no choice to show you first hand what Steven and I are all about, and so what ever happens to you this weekend is your own damn fault."

I shuffled from side to side, shifting my weight from one knee to the other, my knees were hurting.

"Steven you may sit now." Katrina instructed noticing my discomfort.

I fell on my butt with a thud. "Thank you Mistress Katrina."

"Those lengths of ropes slave." Katrina said pointing at two neatly tied bundles of rope.

Jenny picked up two neatly tied bundles of rope and took them over to Katrina.

Katrina took one bundle of rope from Jenny and unwound it. Carefully she wrapped the rope around Amanda's breasts and fastened the rope behind her back. Amanda's once soft breasts were now tight, poking out away from her body. Katrina walked in front to see for herself.

Amanda's white breast skin started to turn pink, red and finally purple.

Instructing Jenny to bring some nipple clamps and weights over, Katrina attached these to Amanda's rock hard nipples. Amanda's body went into a small spasm for a second before she adjusted to the clamps and weights.

Lauren suffered the same treatment as Amanda did but took it a whole lot better, I guess Lauren may be accepting the situation she was in and would with it and not against it.

"Come Jenny, let's prepare dinner." Katrina said before following Jenny out the door and locking it.

I waited to I could hear footsteps go down the hall and up the flight of stairs. "Well bitches" I smiled. "You play to close to fire you will get burnt and right now it is roasting in here. You think you are better then me? Well you aren't, you're nothing and when you go home after this weekend I hope you remember that."

Amanda rolled her eyes at me.

"Pathetic" I said before quietly enjoying the sight before me.

---

A short while later Katrina and Jenny came back into the room, Katrina looked at me and asked "Anything you want to say slave?"

"Nothing Mistress" I replied.

Katrina stomped towards me, put her foot on my chest and pushed be back against the floor. "You sure slave?"

"No Mistress." I said again.

"Do you think you are better then me slave?" Her foot became heavier.

"No Mistress." I said struggling under her weight.

"Better then Amanda or Lauren?"

"No Mistress."

"You felt different 30 minutes ago slave?"

I laid there in silence.

"Well?" Katrina was expecting a reply.

"I'm sorry Mistress." My standard response for every time I was in trouble.

"How many times have I told you that you aren't better than women slave? Seriously, I have told you so many times now that I'm starting to wonder if you have some learning disabilities."

Jenny smirked.

"I'm sorry Mistress. It won't happen again" I cried.

Katrina undid the chain that bound my cuffs to the floor, "Get up, over there, bend over." She said pointing to the bench.

I lied on my cuffed hands on the bench; I could see Katrina choose a cane from a pile of many.

"How many do you think you deserve slave?"

"Three Mistress." I said hoping it was enough,

"Four is what you deserve slave, one for each female here." Katrina said letting the first strike of the cane hit my arse, which was quickly followed with another three. "What do you say slave?"

"Thank you Mistress."

"No problem slave. What do you think of these welts everyone" Katrina said grasping the skin of my left butt cheek in her hand.

"It's a start." Jenny replied.

"The male slave may sit now." Katrina said throwing the cane down.

I went over and carefully sat next to Jenny.

"Now girls, where were we." Katrina turned her attention to the two bound slaves. "Nice."

Katrina pushed the weights on Amanda's nipple clamps causing her to wince a little. "Does it hurt slave?" Of course Amanda couldn't reply. "Let me remove that gag so we all can hear those delightful screams." Katrina cut away the tape and pulled out Amanda's now salvia soaked panties.

"Let me go and I'll give you money." Amanda pleaded as soon as the gag was out.

"I'm not a whore; I don't expect money for my services."

"What do you want then?"

"To enjoy your suffering slave." Katrina said removing the nipple clamps and squeezing Amanda's nipples hard.

Amanda screamed out as the blood rushed back into her nipples. "Let go, it hurts."

Her pleas for mercy only made Katrina squeeze harder. "I'll stop when I feel like it." Ten seconds later she did and then removed the rope that bound Amanda's breasts.

"Now Lauren, your turn." Katrina said cutting away Laurens gag.

Lauren closed her eyes and prepared for the worst.

Katrina lifted the weights attached to Lauren's nipple clamps, held them for a moment and let them drop, Lauren so much wanted to scream out in pain but she held back and only drew in a deep breath with her mouth wide open.

Lauren slowly opened her eyes and once fully opened Katrina surprised her and quickly removed both nipple clamps, once again she didn't scream but her breathing was heavier.

"That's it, control the pain, and learn to like it." Katrina said walking behind Lauren to remove the rope tied around her breasts. Lauren moaned a little as Katrina rubbed her body against Laurens and tweaked her nipples. "I bet you wish I was Amanda right now."

Lauren didn't answer but the look on Amanda's face said it all, I think she was questioning her friendship with Lauren.

Katrina positioned four cages around the room and opened each door. She took one cuff off my wrist, forced my hands behind my back and then put the cuff back on my wrist. I was then put into a cage and the door secured shut.

Jenny had to assist Katrina as she untied Lauren and Amanda; they were cuffed as well and then put into separate cages. Jenny was cuffed and put into the last cage.

"Well slaves I'm going to bed, stay out of trouble." Katrina said smiling. "Oh one other thing, remember I see all and I hear all." Katrina locked the metal door behind her and turned off the lights.

I heard the scraping of metal on metal and the jiggling of chains as everyone tried to make themselves comfortable. "Shut up, I want to sleep." "How the hell are we supposed to sleep like this?" Amanda asked still trying to make herself comfortable.

"Apparently you get used to it as Steven keeps saying about everything." Jenny said also moving.

"Well, you do" I said with my eyes closed and letting out a small yawn.

"Amanda?" Lauren asked nervously.

There was silence for a moment before Amanda replied with an awkward "Yes."

"I'm sorry for what I said before." Lauren sobbed.

"I'm not sure what to say Lauren but you'll always be my best friend."

"Ok" Lauren replied not completely sure if that's the answer she wanted.

"So, what is Katrina going to do with us next?" Amanda forced a change of subject.

"I don't know." I answered. "Nothing is predictable here."

---

"Wakey Wakey slaves" Katrina said rattling Amanda's cage with a cane.

"Good Morning Mistress." Jenny and I both said.

"No good morning for me Amanda and Lauren?" Katrina asked, Amanda and Lauren rubbed there eyes trying to adjust to the light. "So what shall we do today slaves?"

"A quiet relaxing day by the pool sounds good to me." Jenny said smiling.

"No." Katrina said. "I think you will do some chores while I have some more fun with these three." Katrina unlocked Jenny's cage and cuffs.

Jenny wiggled out of the cage and disappeared out the door.

Katrina placed two stainless steel dog bowls in the middle of the room; she filled one with milk and the other with broken biscuits. "I bet you slaves are hungry" Katrina said opening the doors to the cages.

All three of us slaves worked our way out of our cages still with our hands cuffed behind our backs. We crawled on our kneels over to the bowls.

"Ladies first slave." Katrina said.

I held back as I watched Amanda and Lauren scoffed down the biscuits and milk, they moved away once they were finished.

"Your turn Steven." Katrina said pointing to the bowls.

"There is nothing left Mistress." I said with my stomach rumbling.

"There are a few crumbs and a drop or two of milk. I would hate to waste it."

I crawled over to the bowls and finished what was left in seconds. "Thank you Mistress" I said.

Katrina slid the bowls over to the side of the room with her foot; she came back and picked Amanda up by the hair, dragged her over to a bench and threw her down over it. She slid on a latex glove and rubbed some lube over Amanda's butt hole and over a small butt plug. She held the butt plug against Amanda's butt hole.

"Please don't, please." Amanda pleaded.

Katrina started to push the butt plug in. "Push out at the same time slave, it will be easier."

Amanda yelped as the butt plug pushed past her hole.

"Keep it in slave; you don't want to find out what happens if it slips out." Katrina went over to Lauren and picked her up and through her over the other side of the bench also.

Lauren didn't make a sound as Katrina slid the butt plug in.

"That went in a little to easy, you aren't an anal virgin are you slave?" Katrina asked bending over Lauren trying to speak to her face.

"No Mistress."

"What else has been up there?" Katrina asked.

"My boyfriend."

Katrina was silent for a moment. "Do you like it when he screws you up the arse?"

"No Mistress."

"Then why do you let him."

"Because he likes it." Lauren realised how pathetic she sounded.

"You are a female, females are inheritably better than males, it doesn't matter what he wants, and his only concerns should be what you want." Katrina said taking out the small butt plug and replacing it with a medium one. Even that went in a little to easy. "Keep it in anal slut"

Both Amanda and Lauren were pleased to see me inserted with a butt plug as well; they were even pleased to see the size of it, large and how easy it went in. Mine was also a little different, it had two wires coming out the base attached to a small plastic pack that was taped around my leg, I was wondering what it was, but a little too scared to ask.

"Lay down on the ground Lauren." Katrina instructed.

Lauren laid down on the ground but Katrina ignored her for a moment while uncuffing Amanda and then restraining her with rope face up on the bench, legs spread well apart. "Keep those legs open like the whore you are." Katrina said smiling.

Grabbing a few lengths of rope Katrina put Lauren into a hogtie and then hoisted her above the ground and just above Amanda, between her legs.

Katrina attached a small microphone to the side of Amanda's face whose wires led to a small pack similar to mine. "Ok here is the point of the next scene." Katrina said. "Lauren you are to orally serve Amanda until she orgasms, Amanda before you orgasm you must ask for my permission. That microphone attached to the side of your face is connected to a vibrating butt plug inside of Steven which will massage his prostate. So Amanda, every sound you make results in pleasure for Steven. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress" Lauren said.

"Yes." Amanda said, even that small sound felt good inside me.

"I hope you are a screamer Amanda." I said with a smile.

Katrina gave me a dirty look. "Ok Lauren, go for it."

Lauren didn't have to be told twice. She immediately dived into Amanda's bald pussy and gave it her best.

"I hope you are taking notice slave." Katrina said looking at me. "Actual proof that only a woman knows how to please another woman, if you ever earn the privilege of orally serving me you better be as good as Amanda or I doubt you will live to try again."

I heard Katrina's words in the back of my mind somewhere but I was too focused on the vibrations against my prostate, Amanda was moaning already.

"You better lick up every drop of Amanda's juices Lauren." Katrina said. "You wanted to taste your friend so make the most of it."

Amanda's moans became louder, the pulsing of her screams translated to my butt plug.

I fell forward onto my face, my eyes almost bludging out of their sockets. "Don't stop" I pushed past my lips.

Katrina noticing a few drops of semen leaking from my belt ripped the microphone from Amanda's face and ripped the wires from my butt plug, it didn't matter, I was milked, exhausted and the grin on my face said it all.

Amanda opened her mouth wide but no sound came out for a few seconds, she took another gasp of air. "May I orgasm Mistress?" She finally said.

"You may." Was the reply.

She let out an almighty scream as the orgasm rippled throughout her body; her bonds withheld the full physical effects of it, but it was plain to see she has had nothing like it ever.

Lauren's face was also covered in Amanda's juices – not just a screamer but a squirter.

"Lauren you may stop, you did well." Katrina said.

Lauren pulled away, a little exhausted herself.

"How was that Amanda?" Katrina asked.

"Wonderful." Amanda said still trying to catch her breath.

I pulled myself up off the ground and sat down.

Katrina moved the bench to the side, with Amanda still tied to it; she then lowered Lauren towards the ground a little further. "Time for your reward Lauren." Katrina said attaching a strap-on to herself.

Lauren moaned as Katrina slid the strap-on into her from behind, she could feel it rub against the butt plug; Lauren swung forward and back on the stationary strap-on, before long she too asked permission to orgasm which Katrina gladly allowed. Her orgasm wasn't as good as Amanda's but she was pleased none the less.

Amanda had calmed down by now but the smile on her face would stay there for a while longer no doubt, Katrina untied her and instructed her to kneel on the ground.

"Show me how good you are at sucking cock." Katrina said ramming the strap-on past Amanda's lips. Katrina held onto Amanda's hair and moved her head up and down on the strap-on. "Tell me Amanda, do you suck your boyfriend off?"

Amanda looked up at Katrina and nodded.

"I bet you swallow too."

She nodded again.

A phone started ringing from the pile of clothes and things that belonged to Amanda and Lauren.

Amanda recognised the ring tone as her own.

"Bring that phone here Steven." Katrina ordered.

I rummaged through the pile of clothes awkwardly as my hands were still cuffed and dug out a red mobile phone, I took it over to Katrina.

"Not a word out of any of you." Katrina said before setting the phone to speakerphone mode and answering it. "Hello?"

"Err hi, where is Amanda?" The voice on the other end of the phone said.

"Who is this?" Katrina asked trying to take control of the conversation.

"Timothy." The voice replied.

"Oh I have heard all about you, you're Amanda's boyfriend. I'm Katrina, I work with Amanda."

"Yeah, hi, so where is Amanda?" Timothy asked again.

"She is a little tied up at the moment… in a meeting." Katrina said as calm as possible.

"Well you tell that bitch if she doesn't come home right now and iron my shirt so I can go out drinking with my mates tonight she better not come home at all."

Amanda looked up at Katrina with a tear running down her cheek and a mouth still full of strap-on.

"That's no way to speak about a lady sir." Katrina said trying to sound as diplomatic as possible. "She will be home as soon as she can."

"It's a freaking girlies magazine, it can't be that important. Tell her to get her arse home now."

Katrina was getting fed up with his rudeness. "I'm sure you're a big boy, iron your own shirts." She then hung up the phone.

Amanda forced the strap-on out of her mouth and said "I really have to go now."

"Do you just?" Katrina said pushing Amanda to the floor with her foot and then resting it on Amanda's chest. "You're staying."

"He'll leave me if I don't go." Amanda sounded desperate.

"You will be better off without him. No woman deserves a guy like that."

"But…"

"Shut up, I'm in a bad mood now." Katrina took her foot off Amanda and walked away to take the strap-on off. "Pathetic." She mumbled to herself. "Absolutely pathetic."

Katrina covered a medium butt plug with a little bit of lube, nowhere near enough that was needed. Amanda screamed as the small butt plug was removed and the medium one inserted with unnecessary force. "If that comes out I'm going to cane you within an inch of your life."